• You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#1461 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:20 PM

Fine-

Vote Thyrllan

Sil if you are scum I hate you and you will be on all of my lists for all time. Well played sir if you are.

#1462 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

vote thyrllan

Because, while I dont really trust Sils reveal much, I reckon symp is probably dead, and ive g2g.

Also, I've enjoyed playing with him, and arguing with him, whereas I havent had an argument much with you yet.
Wierd reason, I know, but its just 50/50 anyway, and its nigh on impossible to tell one way or another.

#1463 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Cross post, rofl!

Tis funny how it happens.

Bye.

#1464 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:21 PM

Why the hell do you keep linking me and D'riss, I think your the only one who keeps mentioning it and I have absolutely no idea where you got it from, you seem to make reference to maybe 2 of D'riss' posts a few days back and never let go. Now apparently your trying to spin it that I revealed to save D'riss. WTF Ive been one of the main people going for him for the last few days :p I cant see how your managing to weasel your way out of this with such weak cases.
I can only assume that the regent thing was a slip up on the roles that a few innos got as well as you and that its not just a difference in wording for the scum. You say you coded your role into your posts earlier, now you coded "block" so to me this means you were hedging your bet on whether a soldier or a guard would be a better bet, If you actually had this role I cant for the life of me see why you would code it as there is no reason to reveal with it as you just paint a target on yourself to the killers. Your whole justification for it is so thin its ridiculous, there was no need for you to reveal to get a lynch on D'riss it was the one everyone was going for anyway, your reveal just seems to have been a gamble that may have made people think you more likely. It was probably a good choice as the chances were that the soldier would have already died by now so there would have been no counter reveal but luckily for us Im still alive to call bullshit on you.

#1465 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:21 PM

View PostLiosan, on Dec 2 2008, 11:15 AM, said:

Its hard though, because I cant see why someone would reveal 2nd.

Me either... especially since to start the day, Sil was voting on the person Thyr, supposedly wanted to go after. Why reveal? Wait till the CF Counter during night. Then if you are inno you are garunteed to get a scum. The 2nd reveal makes less sense than the first.

#1466 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:23 PM

Damn major Cross... sorry if your were inno thyr... you shouldn't have revealed >.<;;;

#1467 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:23 PM

is that a lynch?

damn you two changed your minds fast. lets see the cf, heres hoping its a good un.

#1468 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:24 PM

yup, cause you are dead if it isn't :p

#1469 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:25 PM

in what way dead?

#1470 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:28 PM

well, if you are inno either you get NK'd or left alive. But if you make it to day I don't see how we can let you live seeing as we would have just lynched an inno based upon your reveal. That being said, I think he is going to come back Scum.

#1471 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:29 PM

wheres bloody pathshaper when you need him :p

sorry dudes i cant hold it in. thats game over.

evil wins :p

me, korlat and driss are the nasty emperials, well them two are the regents and i am a guard, except i work for them.

so yeah thyr was the soldier, but unlucky innos.

You lose :p

#1472 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:32 PM

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

DIBS< I LOVES YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU ALMOST FUCKEN BURIED ME!!!!

#1473 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:33 PM

ST, can we have spoiler pw, plz?

#1474 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:35 PM

ment - almost is my middle name biatch :p that was my uber symp skills, come on you knew i was your symp from day 1 i am sure :p

#1475 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:36 PM

dammit... I hate my life >.<;

#1476 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:36 PM

think that even topped getting veng lynched in front of you :p

#1477 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:37 PM

Silencer did
I KNEW you were roled, wasn't sure what you were. Fucken Silencer woul've had us NK you yest... but I said we should go for JA...

#1478 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Hey, Lish here.

Morning has broken over Ambergris. Nothing strange happened, which is a strange thing, indeed.
As the regent rises for the fourth day, he notices how his morning choir is once again firmly in place. A peek out of the window show their numbers are diminished, which is not a real surprise, seeing how his agents have been diligilently reducing their numbers. "Good morning my lovely minions," the regent shouts, upending the chamber pot from his window. The outrage is very visible, but quiet, as ever living member in the PAF is too busy closing their eyes, mouth and nose and averting their faces. At the least, his assassins can now track the resistance by its smell.

But will it even be necessary? Two shady figures watch from the shadows, crossbows in their hands, a scattering of bolts, throwing knives and squid at their feet. "Who do we shoot today, mate?"
"No clue. Look, that guy over there is painting a target on that other guy's back."
"Should we shoot that one? Regent said there was an insider on the job..."
"Might be a trap. I mean, maybe it is a sign of rank, or sumthin, maybe he got a field promotion."
"I think you made a slip there, it's something in proper Ambergris."
"My ambergris is pretty good, go back through anything I ever said and you'll notice not one other slip. Besides, who are you to point out my flaws? You are not ever even here, all the time holing up eating kiwi's."
"Vitamins are vital, dear chap. Now, who do we shoot?"
"too late, they saw you. They're coming this way. Draw swords, and let's take out as many as we can."
"That guy with the paint is now writing SCuM on another guy's jerkin."
"Yeah, wonder what he mains by it..."

As the assassins bicker on, the poor PAF member who has been scribbled on, throws a hissy fit. "I'm telling you, I don't care who we tear apart, as everyone could be scum! Those two in the corner there, with all the weapons, but also you, you or you! And I'm a Soldier, anyway!"
"But neither of us has scum on their shirt", a helpful underling points out, hoping for a promotion, nudging the Gamelon at his side, the one hero with some experience left, and a duly earned nickname of "the Weasel".
"Who cares what my shirt says, it's about whether or not I show up as scum once I'm torn apart! And I will not!"
"Only one way to find out,"FEner says, rolling up his sleeves. The grafiti-ed PAF member cries as his fellow members of the resistance produce various pocket squids, known as Saturday Night Specialities, raised and fed on noxious diets by the firm Squid & Poisson, and sold with a label saying: "Do not digest".
This advice is religiously followed by all the people forcing their Specialties down the poor rebels throat. After all, they aren't the ones doing the digesting...

"Look, they're fighting with one another, this is our chance!"
Soon, the air is filled with bolts, squid and ink, and in the end, only one man stands, a regent's badge on his coat.
"Well done guys, but then, the hints and aid I gave you chaps practically made this a roll-over."
"Hints? Aid? You accused us, you silly bugger! I was THIS close to getting squided for it! We almost had you murdered, you idiot!"
The traitor threw his arms up, eyes on the heavens. "Some people just can't appreciate a true artiste as work..."

Password to SH is mushroom.

Edited by Ment, because I liked this scene so much :p

This post has been edited by Mentalist: 02 December 2008 - 10:49 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1479 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

:p :p :p :p

#1480 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:38 PM

sorry diude, theres i reason they dont give me evil roles anymore, but morgo loves me it seems and gave me one...

sorry watching eastenders that makes me think of carry on and the double entendres come out :p

UL innos, twas an epic game :p

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users