• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#1381 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:25 PM

Before the invaders came I was part of the militia, I can send in one name and that person cant do anything but is unnaffected by other NA, I am town I win when all the Emperor's agents are dead.
Rereading this actually I think we may just have one killer but a few scum with other roles maybe

#1382 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:28 PM

yours is totally different from mine, mine is ex soldier in ambegrinis not happy with the regent.

Does yours say regent or regents??

cause that could mean gamelon or fener is a solo killer!!!

#1383 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:30 PM

reread my role, it defo says heal and guard when i target someone i protect them but they cant act. You sure your not just a healer?

#1384 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:32 PM

mine says emperor,
yeah I know so all we got is that either 1 or both of them are killer/s or one of them was the target, which is likely as they were both likely targets in both our minds hence picking them to heal.

#1385 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:34 PM

Yes mine clearly says "they will not be able to perform a night action but will be unaffected by other night actions"

#1386 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:35 PM

why did you go for gamelon? i was sure fener would be targetted after kaschans stuff which i did my best to emphasise.

#1387 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:39 PM

i know it doesnt mean much, but did you code, or can you tell me who you helaed and why the first two nights, i mean it was you or driss for me today, now you have ci'ed gamelon, while i ci'ed fener.

It is really excessive unless they had nuts amounts of uber powered symps? so either one of us is lying or morgo has this as a mindfuck and forgot to tell anyone.

#1388 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:42 PM

I went for Gamelon because Im assuming that the killers are targetting the people who are less likely to be up for lynch the next day so the people who've been out of the line of fire. I sent my provisional for Gamelon early in the day when it was basically just him and Korlat that I could see as being likely to be targetted as they were sort of under the radar and wouldnt give anything if killed, I was debating changing it after the lynch because Gamelon had started to get looked at but I was already a bit drunk and was going out in 5 minutes so I didnt have the time to really think through an alternative and he was still a reasonabally likely candidate in my eyes.

#1389 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:43 PM

what about the other nights?

#1390 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:47 PM

No i didnt bother coding it as I wasnt really considering revealing until you came along and revealed the same role and it sort of became necessary. The first few nights I went for guarding before I realised that Healing would be more likely to work if we did have paired killers, I guarded Fener night one basically because it was the first name that sprang to mind as a bit suspicious when I got back after the board came down to find out it was night and my provisional had already died so I didnt want to hold the game up for too much longer. The second night I went for Kaschan because I found him suspicious along with Fener.

#1391 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:54 PM

View PostThyrllan, on Dec 2 2008, 02:47 PM, said:

No i didnt bother coding it as I wasnt really considering revealing until you came along and revealed the same role and it sort of became necessary. The first few nights I went for guarding before I realised that Healing would be more likely to work if we did have paired killers, I guarded Fener night one basically because it was the first name that sprang to mind as a bit suspicious when I got back after the board came down to find out it was night and my provisional had already died so I didnt want to hold the game up for too much longer. The second night I went for Kaschan because I found him suspicious along with Fener.

surely your role does both, not sure what you mean by went for guarding? you mean selcted by who you wanted guarded?? i didnt think it would work, i picked people thinking they may be targets. i assumed two kilelrs and my role pm was just unneccessarily ambigious. so i went for people i expected to be killed, not who i thought i could stop, as two killers no chance to stop them.

#1392 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

As in I chose the target based on who I wanted to stop rather than who I wanted to Heal. Yeah I realised that later which was why I chose Gamelon on night 3.
Now I have to go for more lectures should be back in about 2 hours.

#1393 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:34 PM

i dont know what to think mate - if your telling the truth it means we are totally screwed as it could implicate fener and gamelon as paired killers. Which switches the game to gamelon and fener or driss and korlat. if your lying it means that out of my four suspects i have to assume you and gamelon are paired, though that just doesnt compute.

we could lynch one person from one set and both guard the other depending on how it comes out.

say we lynch driss - he comes back guilty we both block korlat and win.

he comes back inno we block either gam or fener, like split them between ourselves. no night kill, we lynch block until victory.

of course i still believe your scum, i cant understand why two of us have this role, and i dotn understand why you would be guarding and not heling the first two nights. I want to hear from fener, but i am pissed that gam is gone. This is like a double finder reveal, if two people reveal you lynch them both and sort out from the ashes. But there aint no symps left, cause i really think kas was the symp, i mean the dude was symping like its 1999. So gam must either have been a crazy killer or your throwing an inno into the mix so if i lynch him it implicates omone else, which is stupid, cause that would mean you and maybe korlat or fuck even worse, you and liosan are partnered.

Aint no way your the symp, aint no way, so if your inno, and i am inno, we just killed our two healer guards and fucked our own assholes for a stupid morgo mechanic.

damnit this is a mind fuck, this is a mindfuck...

right fromt he top cause the up there just sounded stupid and illegible.

If we are both inno our possible killers are

fener, gamelon, driss and korlat with liosan as an aside.

if we blocked the killers its fener and gamelon.

if we healed the target then either fener or gamelon is CI.

if killers withhold, well we are both idiots.

I want to believe you thyr, but i am finding it very hard to see. guess its up to the populous, 2 soldiers seems excessive, remember we also had a ninja too.

#1394 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:14 PM

why the hell is psoiler heaven suddenly so fucking busy, man??? i am getting screwed arent i? damnit, it was so much less worrying when i didnt see so many changing names bouncing up as just posted. Stop lurking you bastards, hints would be nice. randomly code thyrllan is scum or somehting in an email or some shit, dont post over there so i can see chinese whispers behind closed doors, its really bloody hard to stay focused and figure thsis shit out when i think everyone is laughing at me :p

screw it, theres only one way to solve a double reveal of one role and thats to lynch one and then the other.

vote thyrllan

if you have this role, you gotta be evil. Maybe gam is liek the killer and your paired with him as like an evil soldier, so we have one killer and one evil soldier against a good soldier and a good ninja. If fener aint a lover, no sweat i was wrong, but i still think my gambit worked. If we dont lynch you and your evil you will just block my guard on the other killer if we do hit one so i cant win. if your a killer i will know.

So screw it, you and gam were in my four suspects, i had PI'ed fener and VPI'ed liosan. I was goign to lynch driss today and you tomorrow maybe you were worried fener or liosan might go for you, cause fener hasnt liked you the last few days.

fuck it, i putting my vote on you, i know i am inno, and i am a soldier, if there were two of us we should have shared powers and had comms.

i am away home, see you in an hour

#1395 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:30 PM

It's day 4. there's 20 hours left of the day

7 players remain:
Thyrllan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Fener, Silanah

4 votes needed to lynch
4 votes needed to go to night

1 vote D'riss(Gamelon)
1 vote Thryllan (Silanah)

Players who have not voted:
Thyrllan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Fener
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1396 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:39 PM

No one died, which is good, as for the reveal:

Silanah, could have planted the code, in case he later needed to reveal.

View PostSilanah, on Dec 2 2008, 10:56 AM, said:

The way i see it with have fener and liosan as PI and four people as possibly two killers, so i am revealing. My thoughts, driss or thyr today, gamelon is possibly PI cause we agree so that leaves maybe korlat as our last killer though he hasnt doen anything major int he game, so i cant really tell.

Not really understanding why silanah revealed, tbh, he wasnt really being talked about, and it does little to narrow the suspect pool.
Thyrllan, well, counter reveals are not exactly uncommon, and he wasnt even voted for, so unless D'riss is his partner, im not sure he's defending.
I'd say one is evil, although im not sure which.

#1397 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:43 PM

Holy shit.... Double fakey reveal!! Now I know Thyr has to be scum unless Morgo is doing a mind fuck. I know I am inno, and truth be told Sil I was pissed at you for painting me with a big bright bulls eye, now I know why. So in my eyes there are 2 scenarios.

1. Thyr is telling the truth, in which case D'riss, Korlat, and Liosan are 2 of the scum (we have to have hit the symp right? Thats what I am going on anyway.) and of those 3 I am VPIing Liosan cause I just refuse to believe he's a killer...the balls...they would be too enormous..and metallic...sounding of brass... :p

2. Thyr is full of Shit. I tend to believe this. Sil is now CI in my eyes and the only person I will trust. If Thyr is full of shit... I have to believe D'riss is inno with the way Thyr has been constantly throwing him under the bus, this would leave Game, Korlat, and Liosan again. You know my views on Liosan....

Here is the thing, I don't think Korlat is Killer. He was trying to go after Thyr yesterday and with Thyr going after D'riss, Korlat going after Thyr, thats just to convoluted. That made sense in my head but not typed out....oh well.

If Thyr is killer I am guessing his partner is Gamelon or....fuck D'riss or Korlat.... One thing you are right about Sil. We need to know if Thyr is lying. I know you aren't.

vote Thyrllan

EDIT: spelling

This post has been edited by Fener: 02 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

#1398 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:46 PM

View PostLiosan, on Dec 2 2008, 08:39 AM, said:

No one died, which is good, as for the reveal:

Silanah, could have planted the code, in case he later needed to reveal.

View PostSilanah, on Dec 2 2008, 10:56 AM, said:

The way i see it with have fener and liosan as PI and four people as possibly two killers, so i am revealing. My thoughts, driss or thyr today, gamelon is possibly PI cause we agree so that leaves maybe korlat as our last killer though he hasnt doen anything major int he game, so i cant really tell.

Not really understanding why silanah revealed, tbh, he wasnt really being talked about, and it does little to narrow the suspect pool.
Thyrllan, well, counter reveals are not exactly uncommon, and he wasnt even voted for, so unless D'riss is his partner, im not sure he's defending.
I'd say one is evil, although im not sure which.

I think this was before the Thyr reveal

#1399 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:46 PM

Whoa, fuck, thats getting close there, thats L-2, if you guys are wrong, killers can hop on and kill, easy-peasy.
And if symp is still around, win.
We've got fucking ages.
Slow the fuck down.

How do you "know" he has to be scum.
He revealed SECOND for christs sake.
He hadnt even been voted.
Counter fake revealing is just a way to gert a target, because the usual method is lynch one, and then the other, cf dependant.
Slow down.

#1400 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:47 PM

Im still not sure WHY silanah would reveal though, because when roled, you reveal only if you NEED to. D'riss was VERY likely lynch today, so if Sil suspeced him so, a reveal wouldnt really be needed to get the lynch.

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

19 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users