• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#1341 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:54 PM

i dont think its inno to kill yourself when its a lynch scum or lose situation, i think he was the symp, and am pretty confident about it, he specifically tried to push attention all over the place. Its trying to decipher who he was distancing for where the challenge lies tomorrow.

#1342 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:54 PM

@Silanah (in case of cross-post)

I had D'riss and Thyr as my suspects yesterday, until I decided Kas was being suspicious and scummy. They are still there. Thyr more so, and Kas DID point to Thyr and Liosan for some reason. Of course, we can't take his posts as worth anything, because he may have been the symp. :thumbsup:

#1343 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:55 PM

ok, gtg out for a bit, heres hoping we arent waiting too long as i think everyone is on.

#1344 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:26 PM

hmmmm everyone has posted post Lynch, I wonder where our night scene is :p

#1345 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:22 AM

The evning is at hand in Ambergris. As the sun sets and the cool of the night winds sets in, fog, sticky and grey crawls in from the river. Soon every house is enveloped in a thick, moist carpet. Sounds become twisted and wrong. Shadows flicker among the buildings, bluish in the dancing lights of the gas lamps.

Inside the palace people huddle in fear, confident that they will be next. They know they will with the sort of tangible conviction that can be tasted, touched as it seeps through the halls.

Too bad they're all idiots and cowards. As it turns out, the night brought nothing more dangerous than a new layer of fungus, quickly removed by the servants.

no one died

It's day 4. there's 36 hours left of the day

7 players remain:
Thyrllan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Fener, Silanah

4 votes needed to lynch
4 votes needed to go to night

Players who have not voted:
Thyrllan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Fener, Silanah

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 02 December 2008 - 12:43 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1346 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:40 AM

???

W000t!!!

:p

seems either the killers hit a BP or we have some healing role and they picked well...

This post has been edited by D'riss: 02 December 2008 - 12:42 AM

#1347 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:53 AM

Woot well done healer/soldier :p

This post has been edited by Thyrllan: 02 December 2008 - 01:57 AM

#1348 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:53 AM

Ah, excellent :p

Although now we can't tell for sure if we got the symp, but still. No matter what it buys us another day, that's precious.

Without beating a dead horse, I have been thinking about Venge/Kaschan and it's hard for me to believe he was inno. A player with Vengeance's experience wouldn't have pointed out D'riss posts where he thought there was a code. He wouldn't have said "I don't care who we lynch" or voted/hammered himself on a day were we could have lost by lynching an inno. He wouldn't have made a case on Sil and I purely based on the fact we are on together on two separate lynch trains (when do killer pairs follow each other like that?)

Unless he was seriously distracted and annoyed in real life, I'll keep in mind in my thinking today he might have been the symp.

#1349 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:22 AM

okay, I have read and written all I can take today about social psych...
going home now, starving
Gamelon, what are your ideas for who should we look at today?

#1350 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:39 AM

View PostD'riss, on Dec 2 2008, 06:22 AM, said:

Gamelon, what are your ideas for who should we look at today?

Well, you.

I'm still annoyed on how my case on you was dismissed by everyone as consisting of a slip (which I didn't even pick up by the way) and low participation.

The point of my "slip" was not that you forgot to write "if I was a killer". I was about the fact that if someone says "I think X is a killer, and you're X's symp because you followed his vote", when it's the other way around, all you have to say to dismiss it is "well duh, he followed me so there goes your theory", you can even agree with his reasons that X is a killer, since it doesn't involve you anymore. I don't see why an inno would add "and if I was a killer, I would be annoyed if Rashan is my symp", what does that add to the conversation, honestly? Unless it was something that was bugging you as a killer

As for the low participation, that's not what I meant. You were around a lot, posting a lot, even giving attitude many times to those who were posting less. My point is that you never made a direct attack on anyone, you just said many times "I'm willing to vote X". That serves a purpose: if one is not X and reads this, it gives the impression you're trying and contributing. If one is X, reading this doesn't warrant a response, both of which is what a killer tries to do.

And there's your three references that you were "happy with Thyrllan's recent contribution" when we were discussing the non-contributing players, even though Thyrllan was just putting a few half-empty posts after a long silence.

I also don't like Kaschan's succession of "if after I say that you don't lynch me, there's something wrong with you", including self-hammer/vote, when you were the best candidate for a lynch until then. Yes, he voted for you, but in such a way that everyone would prefer to lynch him rather than follow him. Vengeance is a good symp when he is, that's how he got his card, maybe he knew that would be what happens.

But I don't know, I'm still thinking.

This post has been edited by Gamelon: 02 December 2008 - 07:41 AM

#1351 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:56 AM

so we have seven players left with possibly 3 evils but i think most likely two, and it seems my startegy worked out pretty well because last night i healed fener. It was o me a calculated risk, i had a feeling he may have a role and with kaschan signalling tohis masters this i thought if i put that thought out there they would take the bait.

I am not a healer though, i am a soldier, a healer guard, so although i felt i may be blocking our vig, i assumed you and anno were lovers with an activation of vig after one died. I have coded during night that i would block, i skipped out night 2 because i thought my code had been broken night 1 when certain peopel said on thread how they felt i was inno for no reason i could see.

View PostSilanah, on Nov 25 2008, 09:00 AM, said:

bloody leave for too minutes and this is what happens.

Of course i should have known day 1 i would antagonise the ninja crybaby.gif

Korlat, you were damn quiet during my awake periods yesterday, who would you have went for if night ended naturally? Who were your suspicions? You are discounting gamelons case on rashan pretty quickly there, but shadow himself said that rashan had been defending him alot. Just because shadow was CI doesnt mean that rashan is, it certainly casts no aid my way or toward anomandaris either.

Can someone explaint he whole kess thing though, i just cant see what got bent so riled up? Kess wasnt even posting at the time, i have looked back a few times and there is nothing there. Shadow said he thought kess was my symp so why didnt he take out me? I am confused sad.gif

it isnt a very complicated code. I blocked and healed liosan that night as after their stunt i felt they were pi but also because i thought their death would have created some havoc and killers tend to go for the most hard to read deaths. Ano's death as i said at the time was a surprise, as it should have twigged looking back that gem would have been the better heal, but with guard, i also thought liosan may have been an actual vig and done something else dangerous.

Night two as i said i didnt code, because i felt it was already broken by certain players and i had survived night 1 so i didnt want to risk it, when kaschan signalled to his master or what i took to be signalling i tried unsuccessfully to force them to target fener by building my case on him before night ended but they didnt and so they got the night kill on tennes instead.

day 3 was so long i coded again last night, same code as before

View PostSilanah, on Dec 1 2008, 08:43 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on Dec 1 2008, 08:36 PM, said:

View PostLiosan, on Dec 1 2008, 09:34 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on Dec 1 2008, 10:33 PM, said:

Woa, pissed Vengeance was pissed sad.gif

Hmm, we're still playing, that's good.

We still have the majority.
With 3 scum, they would only win after nk.

Well, usually if there's no hope the NK will fail the game can be stopped at this point.

Anyways, I'm off to bed. With Kaschan inno, I think we should do a serious re-think if we're still playing come day.

I will bearound later onto check the thread, korlat while you are around can you offer somehting for the game? Glad you voted and all, but do you have any other suspicions.

What did you think of driss?

And the counter case on thyr?

In fact any thoughts on any one would be nice right now?

first letter and then finish taking the k from korlat. i block healed fener last night, and yes fener i did make you a target for the night kill on purpose.

The way i see it with have fener and liosan as PI and four people as possibly two killers, so i am revealing. My thoughts, driss or thyr today, gamelon is possibly PI cause we agree so that leaves maybe korlat as our last killer though he hasnt doen anything major int he game, so i cant really tell.

If liosan is a killer i am gonna kick morgoth so fucking hard it will make sarah squeal!!!

vote driss

edited to blod the b in second code

This post has been edited by Silanah: 02 December 2008 - 09:03 AM

#1352 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:06 AM

hey guys, i've been fixing up my essay for the last 2 hours, and now i'm about to freaking die of exhaustion

need sleep

back in 6-10 hours
good night

#1353 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:07 AM

your ignoring my reveal and case!!! you swine!!!

#1354 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:12 AM

Gah now I've just got a lot more confused, Im not entirely sure about Silanahs reveal but it does give me something to think about, I am still suspicious about D'riss after the kaschan thing, as I am pretty sure he was a symp because I cant see an inno playing that way as it doesnt help us at all, so I am willing to try and lynch him again just so we can be sure what he is because that will give us a good amount of information.

#1355 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:19 AM

hes top of my four, hence the vote.

#1356 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:27 AM

Oh, interesting.

Now the question is, did we have two killers to start with? In a mini, we've seen other combinations, like 1 killer and two symps. So is Fener a CI or the killer? :p

That's only half-serious, I think it's way more probable we have two killers. Which means, if Sil is telling the truth, that it can't be a killer block, only a heal.

Then there's the question about whether or not Sil is telling the truth. If he isn't he planned this for a long time, by planting all these codes that could only be useful if a failed kill happened. That's tricky, unless he's paired with Fener as killers, and now in the endgame concludes their plan by witholding.

Hmmm.

#1357 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:33 AM

Or there is 2 soldiers/ soldier and a guard and Fener and the other target are the paired killers, or another healer/soldier healed the kill target, at the moment there are a few possibilities and if D'riss comes up inno if we do get a lynch on him I will definitely go for Fener or Silanah as either we have a fake reveal or 2 people blocked either side of the killer team, Im not sure which is more likely. but atm I would advocate a D'riss lynch as there are just too many things pointing at him.

#1358 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:36 AM

i always plan ahead, because i very rarely get non vig roles, and i very rarely make it to the endgame. I would be sorely pissed off if i had saved someone and couldn't prove it because i hadn't thought about how i was going to play the game. My role is a former soldier in the emperors army, living in ambegrinis and dissatisfied with the regent. It says regent in my role, but i think thats so i dont know anything about the setup, as its ambigious int he role list at the start as well.

the way i see it, if we lynch driss today, i will block someone tonight. then we lynch another tomorrow, continue until victory.

#1359 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:36 AM

Hmm, that's a toughie. I checked back, there's nothing wrong or not fitting with his story, so I don't see any reason to not trust from my point of view, besides that fucking paranoia that's always there.

Then again it fits with my own vision of the game, i.e. Fener not being a killer, and a good NK target, and the scum team being in the D'riss/Thyrllan/Korlat (in that order) group.

It also doesn't mean that Fener is pure inno, maybe he's a symp that his masters didn't spot, but if that's the case I fail to see sympish behavior in his game so far.

#1360 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:38 AM

i cant see two soliders being in play. I think fener and ano were lovers. I doubt the odds would be stacked against the vil team so much, unless they had two symps and one killer which although dangerous would give their players more impunity to act. hmmm, a healer guard and lovers seems about right against 2 killers and a symp.

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

24 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users