• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#1361 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:44 AM

Yes I do agree 2 soldiers would be unlikely but we do have a guard and healer in the role list as well. I think that we cant really be sure either way till we get a D'riss CF, at the moment we have 7 people with 2 likely killers, assuming we have hit a symp (quite likely) its not a do or die situation right now. But I want a chance to hear from everyone before I put D'riss at L-2

#1362 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:47 AM

well i certainly am not wanting a speed lynch and would remove my vote if it looked to be going that way, i want to see what everyone says first, especially driss, who just ignored me earlier. If we hit a killer today we have a massive chance of vitorsy. I will tell you all who i am blocking before night and so even when i die you will have narrowed the pool down.

#1363 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:58 AM

I have a slight problem that between soon and Thursday, I don't know if I can have access to a computer. I mentioned this to the mods already, sorry but it's something that came out since the start of the game.

I won't ask for a modkill, but for an extension. It is possible I won't need it, even. What hurts me is that today, in the worst case, we need all innos votes to not lose, so I'll have to make a decision soon.

#1364 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:02 AM

I'm here garanteed for another hour, so if anything needs to be clarified quickly please ask now.

I will in most probabilities put a vote on D'riss, if Sil is scared and around until the end of day he can remove his for now. Sorry if I'm wrong, but at this point he's my number one target, although if within the hour I see people prefer Thyrllan or Korlat, I'm willing.

Liosan, to a lesser extent.

To vote Sil or Fener, I'll need some serious convincing.

#1365 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:06 AM

i think thyr or driss today, korlat just hasnt doen enough to get a read and if we dont get a kilelr, i cant block one to save my ass :p so to me its too big a risk when there are better options. You still arent CI in my mind, gamelon, but you and korlat are low on the list.

I know i am disregarding liosan, but whats everyone elses read, at the moment fener is CI in my eyes (there have to be 2 killers) and i think if they still had a symp they wouldnt have with held heir night kill. If your only about for a bit can you give your full opinion on liosan?

#1366 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:10 AM

Honestly, it has to do with his stunt.

On the spot I refused to CI him because the situation was far from clear. But now, the ones involved in this mess, Rashan, Shadow and Anomander, are all dead and inno. no way a killer would have put a spotlight on himself if there was no desperate reason for him to do so, so I can't bring myself to see him as a killer.

If that was his WIFOM plan, then bravo, he reads and predicts the game better than me :p

#1367 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:13 AM

View PostGamelon, on Dec 2 2008, 10:10 AM, said:

Honestly, it has to do with his stunt.

On the spot I refused to CI him because the situation was far from clear. But now, the ones involved in this mess, Rashan, Shadow and Anomander, are all dead and inno. no way a killer would have put a spotlight on himself if there was no desperate reason for him to do so, so I can't bring myself to see him as a killer.

If that was his WIFOM plan, then bravo, he reads and predicts the game better than me :p

that echoes my sentiment, if we are wrong then i will be never again question the metallic nature of his balls :p

#1368 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:57 AM

OK, I have to go. Again, I might be able to post if I find computers eg in airports, but no promises. Worst case I'll be back Wednesday night/Thursday

so,

vote D'riss

#1369 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:03 AM

good luck mate - enjoy your flight.

#1370 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:30 AM

wow, dead post is dead.

remove vote

just incase we actually do have 3 evil left and driss aint one of them, i am about all day to discuss anyhow, think we need input from everyone.

#1371 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:58 AM

Well I'm around for another hour

#1372 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:05 PM

i actually am heading to the bank mate, can you give me your thoughts on driss gamelon and korlat, and maybe give an opinion on liosan if you have time?

realise with 2 evils, they could rop on any train that gets going, so i think we have time to just take it slow and methodical today :p be back to see what you got :p

#1373 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:45 PM

Well im not totally sure, on D'riss i think ive gone over that a load of times, kaschans symping makes him a bit more suspicious on top of the earlier play, I can definitely see him being a killer but Im at a loss as to who his partner could be unless its korlat or liosan as I dont remember a whole load about either of them but I doubt Liosans a killer because that would make his day one play insane. Gamelon Im a bit wary of now but nothing major just a gut feeling.

#1374 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:48 PM

i would be wary of a gamelon vote given he is mia until thursday.

korlat - not a lot to go on.

liosan - as you say, that would be bonkers.

Its a toss up between you and driss, and driss has more weight behind his case so i will probably still drop my vote on him.

#1375 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:00 PM

Yeah I know I dont want a Gamelon vote I am far more sure about D'riss but if he came back inno then I would definitely look at Gamelon. Im also having a lot of difficulty believing your reveal so Im going to have to review that when I get time but now Ive got to go to lecture.

#1376 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:07 PM

i wouldnt believe someone revealing right now, but given the situ i think its a good idea for me as it splits the people into who is on which side. Hopefulyl we have a bit of leeway, but if we get a killer today we go into night with 5 innos and a killer and have a good idea where to look. I really hope the killers didnt hold their killer, or fener is grinning like a bastard right now :p

#1377 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:57 PM

I think the one flaw with your idea is the possibility that someone else guarded another player or another soldier tried to heal someone else and we get 2 killers blocked.

#1378 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:04 PM

hmm, i would be really freaked out by another guard or healer role to be perfectly honest as i think that would be too strong for the innos. If one is out there then i guess coming forward now is the best time. I kinda get the impression its you though, are you fucking with me? If your a guard as well then speak up, cause if i die tonight and you reveal tomorrow, dude i am innocent so it will look like shit on you and fener will run to the end holding a little american football and shouting touchdown over and over.

I should really stop watching kevin smith standup while typing mafia, that all sounding liek an internal monologue in his voice, so if theres a weird jersey thing going on with my speeech ots because hes yacking in the background.

#1379 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:17 PM

Ok fuck it, with your reveal out there this is getting confusing. Ive been labouring the point about the possibility of 2 people being healed yesterday because Im a soldier. I stuck a heal on Gamelon last night because I thought he looked like the most likely kill target, I assumed when I came back an noone had died that I had managed to save him and put Game on my inno list. Then you came and revealed soldier as well and its just totally fucked up everything I'd worked out because I agree with you that 2 Soldiers is totally overpowered towards the innos. Unless there is something different on the killer side, like their symp having abilities or something maybe, is the only thing I can think of that would allow you to also be a soldier on the inno side.

#1380 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:21 PM

soldier, fuck seriously?? whats your back story? mine was ridiculous and i actually had to ask whether i was good or evil because it never said but morgo told me i was inno so thats how i played. I never got any name or anything in my pm but the wording was weird and the story just added to my confusion so i just kept playing.

I assume you didnt get any names?

mother fucker now i am so fucking confused :p

excuse my language.

right this is messed up, i am totally stumped as to what to do, you can lynch me, but i will be inno, we can lynch you, you'll probably be inno. Damnit, how can we have 2 roles the same!!! it says in the roels they could be good or evil which is why i checked, but damn, two doesn tamek any sense. Your defo a soldier, not just a guard or just a healer?

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

28 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 28 guests, 0 anonymous users