• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#1161 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:49 PM

View PostD'riss, on Nov 28 2008, 06:57 PM, said:

early comment on the Kas's case, part 1.
if Gamelon and Silanah are both killers, GOD HELP US ALL!!!
that is all.

okay, now i'm actually gonna go try to find something

Well we know that there have to be two killers out there cause we haven't gotten any yet. So I don't see why you should be asking for gods help.

Edit : I am out for the night to dinner and drinking :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by Kaschan: 28 November 2008 - 11:49 PM

#1162 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:55 PM

it's due to who's playing BEHIND those alts... nvm, you're still a rookie and not in the alt-guessing business...

I'm not just spamming, btw, case is coming

#1163 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:05 AM

View PostD'riss, on Nov 28 2008, 07:55 PM, said:

it's due to who's playing BEHIND those alts... nvm, you're still a rookie and not in the alt-guessing business...

I'm not just spamming, btw, case is coming

I'm a rookie :D :p :p :p

No I just don't play Meta and have mostly stopped alt-guessing cause it kept getting in the way of how I looked at people playing.

A rookie :p :thumbsup: :)

#1164 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:19 AM

lol
I may have my US alt-guesses mixed up then... lol

#1165 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:32 AM

View PostKaschan, on Nov 28 2008, 11:48 PM, said:

I have gone back over the last couple of days and taken a look at the posts to see if there is anymore evidence of linkage between Gamelon and Silanah. It is what I didn't find that seems to stand out. Both started yesterday making very good cases against Rashan. They both then made light of everyone elses cases and eventually pushed through a lynch on a innocent that they both wanted. This game has seriously slowed down do to the holiday here in the states. When a game slows it has been my experience that the killers are forced to take a more direct hand in getting lynches going. Today started off with both Gamelon and Silanah making cases not against Liosan who was on the chopping block yesterday but at D'riss. They will say that they interaction between themselves has been because no one else was on. That is a convenient excuse. Below I have included the cases that they made against Rashan who was a CI and some other interesting posts.

View PostGamelon, on Nov 26 2008, 02:47 AM, said:

View PostD'riss, on Nov 26 2008, 07:27 AM, said:

@ Gamelon: timezones are a bitch, I know. anyone else you ssupect aside from rashan?

I fail to understand why there is any problem about wanting to get Rashan lynched today. Just because he was in the spotlight yesterday doesn't mean the case against him is less likely to be valid. This is not the Fashion Scene, there is no "cool" and "uncool" target.

In summary:

- Started the day by spamming a lot, admits it himself

- At some point, Shadow defends him, which for a killer is gold. After that, he decided to tie himself to Shadow and defends him back, etc. If you're inno, being defended by someone doesn't mean anything about that person, so there's no point "returning the favor" with the enthousiasm he did on day 1. Unless he's a killer knowing that Shadow is inno. Then, after Shadow's CF, he quickly recalls everyone that they were "almost lovers" in the eyes of everyone, which is a falsity and an attempt to cash on Shadow's commitment to defend him

- After the Liosan/Ano thing, he says that they might both be scum, then calls them VPI and PI. Again, that makes no sense whatsoever, VPI and PI arise from circomstances that have nothing to do with "the way people respond" or "the way they behave". It has to do with game mechanics logical conclusions. Why would he PI/VPI anyone for no reason? Like this he can kill them and proudly show that he "defended/PIed an inno", which he did after the NK.

- When Shadow mentioned his hypothesis that Liosan and Ano could be scum, he went back to his "lover rubbing" and switched back to his original post. He says he originally considered them suspicious, but after their reactions and the fact that PS ignored the ninja, he changed his mind and saw them as PI. That makes no sense logically at all, when you see a ninja attack on someone the obvious conclusion is that (at least) the ninja is inno, since that's how he is in the role list. Thus, he has no justfication for his switcharoos, except the ones I just mentioned.

- During the night, posts these posts that bugged me like I said before

- Today, wants to turn the page to look somewhere else. Why? We learned things on day 1, tough shit if he's in the heat. And today, he managed to equate continuing to put pressure on him and Sil as "scummy", which is absurd. Of course there's probably another killer that we are not on to right now, but why not use the information we have? Maybe we DID have on under heat on day 1.

- He starts making those spam-multi-quote-and-comments on everyone, which like I said earlier is counter-productive. You chose a target and explain why you find that person scummy, and vote. Let others judge your case and make their own on different targets if they want to. And if he's doing this a favor to us all, then do it on everyone, not just on 5-6 chosen targets. I know he didn't do it one everyone since he didn't do it on me, at least.

-Also, his "WTF? 2 players reading the thread? Stop lurking people post post post post" numerous comments piss me off. This is NOT a slow game, and we DON'T have lurking players, forcing others to post is just a way to add other's spam to his own and make the game harder.

vote Rashan

View PostSilanah, on Nov 26 2008, 05:13 AM, said:

Again, you ran off before i could talk to you yesterday :D

@driss - the liosan thing, i meant because you both were posting double posts, hence the double triple post comment in my edit. One thing i especially didnt like though was how you came out and said you dislike basing votes on day1?? wtf where else are you going to base a day 2 vote than what happened the day before. All day you have been covering for rashan, and pushing his idea that liosan /fener/ kaschan are the scum. Thats fishy in itself.

@gamelon - I am not trying to make friends with anybody, i am basing my ideas on liosan being innocent because the chances of him being scum in my opinion are about 25%, and even then givent he nature of a fake reveal on day 1 he is at worst a symp. He fits the bill for that very well, but then so do a lot of people (see above at driss) depending on who we consider to be scum.

I gave you twelve hours rashan and to be perfectly honest i dont think you have helped the case at all, you are pushing to lynch kaschan and seem intent to accuse everybody of this and that, yet your cases are desperate, quoting every post in the hope that length will give them credence. You draw soem good posts, but seriously its day 2 we have 10 players left, worst case we get today and tomorrow and we are done. I cant in any good conscience vote for your case on kaschan when you remain my top suscpect especially when its for a low poster who is impossible to get a read on.

Looking back i also find it odd that thyrllan came jumping out of the woodwork with some very helpful posts just when the tide started to turn against low posters. If rashan is scum i would have thyrllan as his partner and driss his symp.

vote rashan

i made my cases yesterday, and last night, and this morning gamelon summarised them pretty well. There is no other case that has come close today and if people think voting for a non active player is the way to go then fine do so, but i think we are risking the game with a stupid lynch if we do. there is no viable way to get a lead on kaschan unless they post more. Not only that but his lynch and subsequent cf will tell us absolutely nothing about who is linked with him, be it inno or guilty as he has had nearly no interaction with other players than the symp dealing with rashan.

View PostFener, on Nov 26 2008, 06:26 PM, said:

I hate how we are down to voting the 2 people That I feel are the biggeset symp candidates. I would much rather vote Thry, but I feel it would go unheeded and we do need a lynch. My biggest symp suspect is Liosan and I feel there is no way he is a killer. If he is the symp, the killers reside in the group of Game, Tennes, Thyr, Korlat and to a lesser extent Kasch. Thus me wanting to vote Thyr as he is the only one of that group with a vote. Interesting to note, Liosan brings up Tennes and D'riss as killer suspects... so maybe that pairs down the possibilities some (but only if he is a symp). Rash is also symp candidate, but also.... he could be a killer. Drawn into the game a little early doing his usual spamming, getting called out, being high poster and just rolling with it. I want to give it a couple more hours. right now, I am not going to vote. I really hate voting for the symp :p

I will be back though, and if its the difference between a lynch or no lynch. I will always chose the lynch.

View PostGamelon, on Nov 27 2008, 06:32 AM, said:

From the living players, the only one I'm having good vibes from is Fener, at least I never said "what??" reading one of his posts.

I disapprove with Liosan's behavior, but unless there was something happening day 1 that I missed twice, I can't figure out why a scum would pull his stunt. With the CF on the involved players that we had since, scum team., whoever they are, was safe at the time, and getting everyone's eyes on you had absolutely no point.

Silanah is behaving like he's playing with his girlfriend, mother-in-law and grandmother watching him. I don't know what to say about that.

Did Thyrllan post yesterday? I can't remember, but I hope he won't get modkilled because that would probably mean he's inno, and that might lose us the game.

I would put the killers in the Kaschan-D'riss-Korlat trio right now.

View PostSilanah, on Nov 27 2008, 06:32 AM, said:

View PostGamelon, on Nov 27 2008, 10:23 AM, said:

View PostSilanah, on Nov 27 2008, 11:09 AM, said:

I am playign to win, Gamelon, and i am sorry but you three look like the most possible today, though korlat is hard to read and you and i despite early misgivings agree on many points therefore coupled with my previous case, kaschan is my vote.

Stop being whiny and excuse yourself all the time. This is meta, but it makes my skin crawl coming from you. Early in the game I thought you were playing way too safe/friendly to be innocent, and that was before I alt-guessed you.

When did I say I had a problem with your vote on Kaschan? I agree with you that he sounds scummy specially if he is the one making the strange posts I noted yesterday in my quick catch-up, and not Tennes. There's a few other things he said I should come back to because the first time around I let them slide thinking he was our new player Sir Tuesday, now I see why meta is dangerous :p

I just found it strange you innocented D'riss from the night kill when I had intentions of making a case on him.

i am not making driss innocent - i just narrowed down the field for todays lynch by what happened yesterday. Driss and thyr both defended rashan and went for liosan without reason. Rashan eventually got voted off but the train could have run very early and there was hesitation from both those players which stalled it and allowed for the large mess that happened with liosan self voting and kaschan making queries.

For today i think that i need to look at those two and you for th ebest bet to stave off losing. You are in that grouping so i doubt you would agree, but no matter what happened with liosan, i still cant agree to voting him off. the reasoning is in part justified to do so, but it seems too risky a maneouvre for day 1 scum. If a good case is made on one of those four i will cosnider moving my vote, but i dont want to vote liosan, and in my mind rashan was closely linked with driss and thyr, by their actions and by other players.

if rashan was a symp - could see them two being killers though, hmmm, but then its the situation of a master defending the symp. If mrogo has allowed the kilelrs to know their symps i will be fucking raging :thumbsup:

I find it strange that everyone was yelling at me over saying that in a best case senario Bent might have gotten a symp. Now Silanah is saying that if Rashan was a symp. That seems a best case senario to me.
I am pretty sure that at least one of them is a killer. Based off of my earlier thinking with Gamelon (his night post from night one) I have to say that Silanah is the killer and Gamelon is his symp. Right now my suspect list goes Silanah, Thyrllan, and Gamelon as a symp.

Vote Silanah

im failing to see what i am being accused of here, that i made a strong case against rashn, who has suddenly become CI just because he came back inno? Know something i dont. And you lump poor thyrllan in with us as well, not sure where that came from, considering i was lumping him in with you, hes like the little puppy no body wants :)

this whole game all i have done is make cases based upon the scummy behaviour of others, rashan claimed symp so much he hung for it. you tried to out a roled inno so i voted for you. and driss aid he would be annoyed if rashan were his symp.

out of those three driss seems the likely scum, with you and rashan tied on the symp front, excpet yesterday you had very little connection to anyone so your lynch then would have forced me to go for rashan again today and if you WERENT the symp, and rashan wasnt also, then the game would end. I find it hard to believe you dont think driss is a killer, and i think its admirable you falling on your sword for your master like this, but really, attacking the two people who built a case against driss by saying they made good cases and didnt attack one another, they must be evil is just weak. Its not our fault other playwers choose to act in scummy ways, if you and driss are both inno i will eat my hat.

Its also quite amusing how when grouped together thyr says he has no links to driss, driss says he thinks thyr is the killer and now you have thyr down as my partner. i assume by that you think that i am going for driss so that if he come sback inno i can claim thyr is inno?? or you by association? Well you are wrong, i think driss is guilty and when he comes back as such i am going after either you or thyr tomorrow, if he comes back inno we lose so it will be irrelevant.

The only thing that might sway me toward voting for you, is that you display symp qualities, and now that we are reaching toward an end game you are starting to actually play so i think i have hit a nerve. Either way it would work just as well to remove you fromt he game, but i would expect an INNO result from your death as i cant see you being killer or else why would you try and signal that fener was roled inno.

I doubt we have a vig in play given that bent was ninja, but if we do, when driss comes back evil, i hope they take out you or thyr and we end this game tonight.

#1166 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:33 AM

oh how come you didnt answer my case? you said that blue was evil, and you are blue?

#1167 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:34 AM

1 other thing, i think you will find it was liosan said about bent, not everyone. there was no indication that kessobahn was a symp.

bed time, drunk a few bevvies and they are going through me :thumbsup:

#1168 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:35 AM

the blue comment was a joke, in case you didnt get it, rookie :thumbsup: (very witty driss)

#1169 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:02 AM

Okay, I have dredged up every Thyr post I found, and this took fucking ages, largely, b/c i literally dozed off for about 15 min. Seriously, sleep is a rare commodity these past 4 or so days, and my secret wish is to sleep all day tomorrow.

now, why Thyr, you may ask, since I have preciously made such a big deal over Kaschan?
well, two reasons really.
first of all, he has done all the same things as kaschan, really--including an off-track vote on day 2.
Secondly, Silanah keeps pointing that we're playing alike, because we shared a similar sentiment about Rashan. and not once, but many times. so I thought, why not take a look at what's so similar to me

so, here is Mafia 34.5 as told by Thyr: (Added: stupid quote limitation)

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 05:36 AM, said:

Woohoo new game, how fun

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 05:40 AM, said:

What is this spam you talk of? I have never heard of such a thing

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 08:38 AM, said:

where is everyone else? lowsy people who have to work

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 10:14 AM, said:

doubt it somehow
EDIT woot posted at pi o'clock

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 10:45 AM, said:

View PostShadow, on Nov 24 2008, 03:40 PM, said:

6 people viewing. 5 people playing. Me, Rash,Sil,Kas,adMandy. Come out lurker, lets have a look at you.

Its hardly like I'm hiding I just have work to do so cant spam the thread like some people.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 12:13 PM, said:

View PostShadow, on Nov 24 2008, 05:11 PM, said:

HA! there reading all your spam Rash! ;P

Spam Rash is that what you get after prolonged exposure to grief or Lisheo

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 04:20 PM, said:

Well I'm off out now, sorry I havent been able to do much but I've had a fuckload of coursework to complete, will be awake far before day times out so il try and contribute more tomorrow.

ok, so this is day 1 from Thyr. zero content, some spam and jokes even when the rest of the people slowly start to turn serious.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 01:26 PM, said:

Bloody Hell, as I leave last night we get a fake ninja then when I get back this morning the board is down and I find out a real ninja struck with a large amount of time still in the day killing 2 innos.
Anos reaction to the fake ninja makes him more likely innocent to me, am not sure at all about wth Liosan was playing at but I cant see scum drawing attention to themselves quite like that unless he is a symp and knows he will CF innocent, but still that is really strange.
As for Gams vote on me, well fine I said I hadnt contributed a hell of a lot yesterday and the points he made were valid, although in my defense there was still 20 hours of day left to place a vote as more evidence came in.
About other people I'm not sure yet as ive just skimmed through the thread to catch up after the board being down and that was all I could really remember off the top of my head so will try and look back a bit more now.

okay, so here he brings up the "Ano seemed roled and that's why he was killed argument". Now, not to say I did not share similar thoughts, but COME ON. this is Mafia 101--role spec only helps scum. ESPECIALLY in basic games. you think someone is roled, you suspect them less, but you don't go telling this on thread. when they die, you don't talk about it either--no need to have killers know they took out a roled player.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 01:28 PM, said:

Ok well we know Ano was inno , which doesnt help us a huge amount as we'd basically figured that out anyway.

More NK talk. Really, now NK talk helps scum, not innos.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 05:07 PM, said:

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 09:03 PM, said:

Thyr- He is my number 1 killer suspect. No posts what-so-ever 9 I think then after Anno comes up CI after having not posted forever he pops in to say.."Well that didn't help us as we knew the killers were going to do that anyway" did we??? I didn't. How did you? That is his only post of semi substance that I can see. Right now he is my #1

Well to me Anos reaction of Liosans "ninja kill" being you idiot struck me that he was probably a roled innocent who would be useful if he was kept alive, I assumed most other people caught this as well, so he seems a sensible choice for the killers to remove.

and again.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 05:34 PM, said:

Well earlier most of the attention was sort of swirling round the four main people, Shadow,Ano,Sil and Rash and now that 2 of those are dead, most of what we have from the other day is discussion about Sil and Rash and a ridiculous ninja by Liosan. Now Rash and Sil are trying to pull back a bit and put pressure on other people and get more things flowing which has just linked them together more despite any earlier distancing but as I think this is probably a good idea so we dont just get bogged down killing everyone who posted lots on day. Now Liosan is interesting, I think it is possible he is a symp and his master is somewhere in the group not in the limelight as he is making some goodish points about this step back from play by rash and sil and is trying to keep people looking at them.
I havent really got much of a read on any other players although Kaschans symp boss play with rashan was interesting as he just changed tack in the middle of it and decided to embrace the symping when an earlier post was Symp me and youll get lynched, but thats all I remember about him and its not enough to convince me of guilt.
Cant think at all of what Korlats done so will check that in a minute as it shouldnt take too long.
At the moment Fener Driss and Tennes are just blending together for me and Im finding it hard to seperate which of them has said what.

Ok, so repeating a lot of what was said up to that point, but really not much else in this post.

#1170 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:07 AM

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 05:45 PM, said:

Well just looked at Korlats stuff and its basically disagreeing with Shadow over how people play mafia for the first half. He actually doesnt mention anyone elses name I dont think, ooh except he said something like," ok then who should we lynch then Kess" before Shadow went all ninja-y. Then Shadow does his kung fu thing and Korlat goes onto discussing the relative merits of a ninja doing there thing on day one for a bit. There isnt really much else he's done. will double check now that I didnt gloss over anything he said later as I feel I forgot something. Then Il have a look at Kaschan, then go through Rashans stuff on Fener.
EDIT there was abit of stuff about he didnt think Rashan was guilty at the start of today( could have been night not sure) but not much evidence of it just a hunch by the looks of it. Then he says some more stuff about not wanting to be left with low posters at the end.
So to me it looks like hes mainly been discussing how Mafia in the whole is played and relative merits of playstyle rather than the actual game, which is a bit odd.

takes a look at Korlat, with same results as everyone else--we know 0 about Korlat.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 05:58 PM, said:

Ok kaschan really hasnt done a lot at all. He basically came in and made a jokey post abou thow everyone was on his list of scum apart from himself as he was awesome. Then rashan made some master remark to him and he reacted as "attempting to symp me will get you lynched scum" to him, which is interesting as when you look at it his next 4 or 5 posts are just him roleplaying as Rashans master which doesnt really fit with the previous statement, after that he says something about D'riss possibly being a symp because he didnt like the spammers, seems a bit thin logic to me there but he does say that himself and doesnt place a vote so il let that go i think.
Thats pretty much all hes done, The change in attitude really stands out to me though as he doesnt explain it and it is really hard to miss if you actually read his stuff, so I will try and keep a closer eye on him when he gets back.

Continuously brings up the Rashan-Kaschan connection (did so two posts ago, as well)

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 06:03 PM, said:

Oh yeah and he says something about the best case scenario being Kess as a symp, which seems a bit pointless as thats true whenever an innocent gets lynched and is a stupid way to play.
Then his final post is basically "oh that NK wasnt a total surprise, now im ill and will find it difficult to post much", so he has an excuse for staying low and out of the way (sorry if your really ill mate)
So yeah im finding it really hard to think of him as innocent at the moment, but im not totally convinced of killerness yet.

Now, what's really interesting about this and the previous post is that while seemingly contributing, he is actually pretty much restating Rashan's earlier case.

and then he turns to Rashan's last case--the one on Fener.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 06:22 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:00 PM, said:

Fener Part One

Ok have just looked through your first list of Feners posts and a few things caught my eye...

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 04:52 PM, said:

One observation, I find it rather unlikely that a true killer would get involved this early on in a "You're a spammer" "No! You are! I am voting you!!" 'You're a symp!!" "You are a killer!!" war this early. Proabbly 2 innos and a symp duking it out. Killer might have been involved early but would pull back so as not to be in the spot light too much...who fits that description?

First this is interesting as you say he is pointing at one of you lot as a symp, without much to go on , but probably not much all in all bad about this
Helpful Fener is helpful. Throws out the possibility that one of us was a symp. Asks an ominous question...

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 05:57 PM, said:

@Liosan, my senses started tingling at that statement as well... not that I think it was a missent PM, but the famaliarity and blatent message to stop. I don't think Rash is shadow's symp, but I do think shadow might be trying to make clear that he is someone who doesn't need to be symped. If someone did that to me I would brush it off and let my play speak for itself to prove my innocence if an accusation was made later. Scum on the other hand might find it necessary to nip it in the bud early lest it be brought up later.

Now we get some more pointing at You and shadow, which by itself is fine as you were the main people on the thread at that point

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 06:07 PM, said:

At this point I am leaning towards shadow. Another to really make my senses tingle is Kaschan. Quiet, mid to low post first day, all joke posts. Exactly like Galain in 33, and Meanas in 34. Both Scum. In fact

vote Kaschan

I don't really expect anyone to follow me at this point, as there is not really much evidence. But on day one all you really have are your instincts and this is what mine are telling me.

Then after that stuff about you and shadow he goes and does this, which makes no sense at all, at that point just about everyone apart from the few main posters were midlevel with only joke posts, why kaschan. And then when you do vote kaschan why specifically say I dont expect anyone to follow me on this, that just removes all pressure that might have been in your vote, and doesnt give anyone any reason to believe you. So definitely looks like it could be a bit of distancing to me.

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 10:59 PM, said:

I have a few minutes here,

Thoughts: Though not something I would do, I would tend to think Liosan's gambit did PI him and Anomander (Sil make of that what you will) Ano had a definate screw you attitude and I don't think Liosan, is killer...because he is really walking on Modkill territory there. As a killer he wouldn't need to take that kind of a gamble that early. The problem I see is, you set up 2 easy kills for the Killers the next 2 nights. All NK's are WIFOM but I feel I can pull some info from them, and the Killers can be sure they aren't hitting their symp. Lame.

More thoughts: It seems that the board is leaning towards taking out the more aggressive louder players most every game I have ever played in has had at least 1 killer in the quiet, low post, low content, area. ie Kasch, Thry, Tennes. I am more in favor of putting pressure on them and forcing them to play. ppl that play killer in that manner are more liable to slip up when forced to talk than say...grief/lish who have diarrhea of the fingers and post so much that its a chore just to wade through all the crap so that you can get a case, and they are used to talking so less likely to slip.

Of the loud talkers, Shadow comes off most as scum, the begging to remove votes thing really got to me, as well as Liosan's earlier point about not liking being fake symped. Just my 2 cents. I will keep my vote on Kasch in the hopes that we might pressure some non talkers, but if it was an hour to lynch and we needed info I would switch to shadow.

And here he says that Liosans ninja PIs him and Ano, well I dont see this, I can see how it PIs Ano because Anos reaction basically screamed that he was a roled inno and Liosan ninjaing him on first day was bad for the innos. But i dont see how it PIs Liosan as it just looks like a desperate attempt to muddy the waters and get a big event into day one that will be used for stuff, which is quite a good idea if your a symp., And some of Liosans behaviour has been sympish (not towards anyone in particular really but just in general)

So after that I am beginning to link kaschan,liosan and Fener in my head, but have nothing concrete as of yet and will go through the rest of his stuff and see if this continues or i change my mind.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 06:34 PM, said:

Ok after looking through Fener Part 2 by Rashan there isnt a lot there tbh, a bit of defending Liosans actions,
The he says this

I am actually voting Squiggly blue line guy. Mostly for low posting, all joke posts, and general laying lowness. Just trying to put pressure on the low post/non content people. But, like I said in a previous post general board consensus is to let these low postin players lay low till later in the week and then basically have to guess on who to vote off. Do a post search on me for more details, I only have a few smile.gif Seems everyone wants to vote off the vocal players once again. Honestly, whatever. Of the vocal players, I am leaning towards Kess or you.

Well as I stated earlier his comment removed about not expecting anyone to follow his vote and it being completely out of the blue removed all possible pressure from that vote so I cant see this, seems like he's trying to make up a justification for a distancing vote.
So yeah not a lot there that is changing my mind either way from what i read after Part oneWill now read Part 3 and see if theres any more there.

#1171 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:08 AM

continued

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 06:54 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:25 PM, said:

Fener Part Three

Ok from this bit most of the stuff seems to be in thi sbig post.

Ok here are my thoughts-

Rashan- I think is probably a symp he is doinf a really good job of muddying the waters, constantly fighting with Ano (CI) though he was a PI to me at the time of the fighting. He immediately switched to a Liosan vote after the fakey move, that is a sly move as no one can question it and his killer can likely safely vote there as well. And the big big thing for symp behavior is his absolute certainty that he will CF inno. He has brought it up more than once. JA pulled that crap in 32. He was the symp there, and Rashan is acting eerily similar. Of course you ask..who is he symping, not sure atm, though his "Fener seems inno" comment would point the finger at me, If I was a killer I would be pissed if my symp was so obvious. More likely a misdirection.
Me: right, yes, symp, we've heard that before. Ano was NOT a CI when I was fighting him, and if your gonna cal on that, then don't forget the fact I was defending someone who was also labelled a CI later. Fener seems inno, but I'm looking at you now, and I don't know. There's hints.
Why exactly was Ano (PI) at the time Rashan was fighting with him, this was before the ninja attack, so at that point Rashans argument had merit, Ano was voting based on spam but going after the second biggest spammer.

Korlat- Seems inno to me, he attacked shadow and even admitted to probably voting shadow come lynch time... but his story is consistent and the vote was more based on posting style than anything else.
Comments on style and says seems inno. Ive yet to go over Korlat so I'll take that with a grain of salt, thanks.

Liosan- I am going to allow myself to VPI him for the time being. If he isn't dead in a few nights we will need to seriously consider offing him to rest the collective conscious. I just can't wrap my head around a killer taking that kind of Modkill risk.
Modkill risk and says he's pretty much cleared Lios. Says we may need to kill him to stop the arguing later... Hmmm
More defending Liosans actions. advocating leaving him alive till later. I still cant see why he's so adamant that Liosans ninja fake makes him seem innocent.

Gamelon- He tends to think like me, so I am giving him the benifit of the doubt for now. Though....his posting style only changed to more active after being called out on Tennes post. (It could just be a coincidence/playing tim issue though)
"Plays like me,"and Benefit of doubt because of that. Very analytical. Comments on playing style again.

Tennes- Initially tried to stop Wrestle Mania XXXI (Shadow vs. Rash) to try to find killers. If I was a killer I wouldn't want them to stop. So a point in his favor there. On post 174 he does go after Rash a bit which is also thinking like me. and I liked his list on the low posters. @ Tennes I didn't vote Kasch just because he was a low poster, it was a combination of three things: low post count, no substance, and gut feeling. Though I also have low post count, I try to have substance in my posts and my gut feeling on me is usually right
Playing style once more. Says goin after me is thinking like him. It's also thinking like the entire nation of China atm. Liked the anti-low-poster business, AGAIN. Defends himself for posting low.
These 2 seem to be to me stating that the other 2 play like him and that makes them innocent. To me this seems to be him stating that he's playing in an innocent way without actually coming straight out and saying it which would arouse suspicion.

Silanah- I keep going back and forth on him, initially I thought scum, then I thoughtinno, now I am not sure. I don't think holding back is a good idea. He has good insight and usually gives me a different perspective on things which I find very helpful (though often frustrating )One big thing is that he was really giving it to shadow yesterday. Knowing Shadow is CI it makes me wonder..... I would encourage you to still post, just don't dominate
Licks a bit of ass and doesn't commit.

Thyr- He is my number 1 killer suspect. No posts what-so-ever 9 I think then after Anno comes up CI after having not posted forever he pops in to say.."Well that didn't help us as we knew the killers were going to do that anyway" did we??? I didn't. How did you? That is his only post of semi substance that I can see. Right now he is my #1
Attacks Thyrr. i can see why lol.
Im his number one killer suspect, yet he voted for kaschan, for those reasons he put there, none of which had really changed at this point.

Kaschan- Same as yesterday Gut feeling, low poster, somewhat trying to get involved. I just have a bad feeling and seeing as he gives us nothing to go off of I would be willing to vote. I HATE getting to endgame and have it be : Thyr, Kasch, Me and Korlat. I mean really... wtf would you vote for??? Better to get them out early. I realize if he pops up inno I will be under some heavy pressure, but, bring it.
Vote STILL there. Hmmm... Doesn't seem to care whether Kaschan is inno or not, goes by gut reaction. This could be Killer distancing, as no one was likely to go for Kaschan, Killer certainty, or most likely, inno being foolish.
Still isnt really giving much substance on the thing against Kaschan, I agree it does very much seem like a distancing vote to me.

D'riss- Mor sympish feeling for me than killer. Has become a little more active lately. Was certain there was a Rash/Shadow connection which there wasn't. Most early posts revolve around a Rash/Shadow connection. One thing kind of fishy was that he followed Rash onto and then quickly off of the Liosan fakey move. pretty obvious but then you get into WIFOM.
Liosan comes back into it. Not much to say about this, really. Everyone thought there was a connection. I half thought there was myself lmao.
One thing, In his list Rashan didn't mention Thyr, or Kash- Could be cause there is little to go on, but that is a good excuse to leave your killer of your list.

Thats all I have for now, just gave up my whole lunch break to type this out lol. Let m eknow what you think

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 09:11 PM, said:

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 01:06 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:23 PM, said:

It's not the discussion that's the problem, it's the fact that most players seem happy
to simply watch the whole thing unfold and not post anything constructive. Read over the thread. The argument I, Shadow, Ano and Silanah had took up the entire thread for a number of pages. I'm not saying I won't discuss things. I'm saying I won't focus on Silanah. I'm perfectly open to making cases on other players, in fact.
And mate? Oh no, heavens no, a term used between two people who know who each other outside of their alts? Christ, we must be scum. Just like me and Bent were scum for being somewhat courteous to each other and defending each other.
Edit: bloody crosspost

Thats exactly what you and sil are saying you're gonna do though, sit back. Yes they shouldnt. Neither should you.

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:29 PM, said:

Oh, and for the record Liosan, being dragged out into the open is bad when its for foundless reasons other than to discuss players who have already been discussed to death. You're really being antagonistic here, putting a sinister slant on absolutely everything, and doing your very best to pull me into an argument. Which will serve absolutely no point. Except to muddy the waters again, and waste valuable time which could be used on other cases.
*cough*symp behaviour*cough*

And this post is basically stating thats its now "scummy" to look at you and silanah. When the fuck did you two become CI. If you've been discussed before, its generally because you've been suspicious before.
Are you saying to discuss someone thats already been discussed, for completely different reasons, is now "scummy" aswell.
Its basically just saying:

Even though you have completely no reason to trust me or silanah, its pointless looking at us. In fact, its a scum tactic to discuss us any further.

I agree 100%

There is no reason to stop contributing.

Ok this post just seems pointless, he comes in says I agree with liosan.
Nothing of worth, rather ironic considering the point of this post.

Ok after looking through these Fener posts I'm definitely not liking the way he keeps defending Liosan religiously almost and keeps subtly mentionning the fact that he voted kaschan for being a low poster but not actually putting much behind it that may make people follow his lead. So
Vote Fener

now, he takes the case made by Rashan, restates it, asks the same questions, and draws Kas ( who was also looked at by Rashan) and Liosan (who's arguing with Rashan all day) into it.

Rashan's immediate response--"Bravo, we have our scum team"

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 07:24 PM, said:

View PostFener, on Nov 26 2008, 12:11 AM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 03:54 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:25 PM, said:

Fener Part Three

Ok here are my thoughts-

Rashan- I think is probably a symp he is doinf a really good job of muddying the waters, constantly fighting with Ano (CI) though he was a PI to me at the time of the fighting. He immediately switched to a Liosan vote after the fakey move, that is a sly move as no one can question it and his killer can likely safely vote there as well. And the big big thing for symp behavior is his absolute certainty that he will CF inno. He has brought it up more than once. JA pulled that crap in 32. He was the symp there, and Rashan is acting eerily similar. Of course you ask..who is he symping, not sure atm, though his "Fener seems inno" comment would point the finger at me, If I was a killer I would be pissed if my symp was so obvious. More likely a misdirection.
Me: right, yes, symp, we've heard that before. Ano was NOT a CI when I was fighting him, and if your gonna cal on that, then don't forget the fact I was defending someone who was also labelled a CI later. Fener seems inno, but I'm looking at you now, and I don't know. There's hints.
Why exactly was Ano (PI) at the time Rashan was fighting with him, this was before the ninja attack, so at that point Rashans argument had merit, Ano was voting based on spam but going after the second biggest spammer.

I have said this before I considered Ano PI because of his " Liosan you are an idiot" comment after the fakey move.
Yes and I agreed with you there After the Fake Ninja attack I thought that Ano was probably a roled inno because o fhis reaction, but the argument between him and Rashan happened long before the Fake ninja thing so i was wondering why you thought at that point that Ano was PI.
Korlat- Seems inno to me, he attacked shadow and even admitted to probably voting shadow come lynch time... but his story is consistent and the vote was more based on posting style than anything else.
Comments on style and says seems inno. Ive yet to go over Korlat so I'll take that with a grain of salt, thanks.

Liosan- I am going to allow myself to VPI him for the time being. If he isn't dead in a few nights we will need to seriously consider offing him to rest the collective conscious. I just can't wrap my head around a killer taking that kind of Modkill risk.
Modkill risk and says he's pretty much cleared Lios. Says we may need to kill him to stop the arguing later... Hmmm
More defending Liosans actions. advocating leaving him alive till later. I still cant see why he's so adamant that Liosans ninja fake makes him seem innocent.

I have said this before too. I feel like it would take huge balls for a killer to pull off this move. I can't see a killer on day 1 risking this. He will die at some point. I have said before as well that is was a stupid stupid move to pull off...but aparently in all of my symping of Liosan you forgot that part.
Yes but saying somethings a stupid move, doesnt mean someone wont do it, most people will think like that and as such he could probably get away with it for a while.

Gamelon- He tends to think like me, so I am giving him the benifit of the doubt for now. Though....his posting style only changed to more active after being called out on Tennes post. (It could just be a coincidence/playing tim issue though)
"Plays like me,"and Benefit of doubt because of that. Very analytical. Comments on playing style again.

Tennes- Initially tried to stop Wrestle Mania XXXI (Shadow vs. Rash) to try to find killers. If I was a killer I wouldn't want them to stop. So a point in his favor there. On post 174 he does go after Rash a bit which is also thinking like me. and I liked his list on the low posters. @ Tennes I didn't vote Kasch just because he was a low poster, it was a combination of three things: low post count, no substance, and gut feeling. Though I also have low post count, I try to have substance in my posts and my gut feeling on me is usually right
Playing style once more. Says goin after me is thinking like him. It's also thinking like the entire nation of China atm. Liked the anti-low-poster business, AGAIN. Defends himself for posting low.
These 2 seem to be to me stating that the other 2 play like him and that makes them innocent. To me this seems to be him stating that he's playing in an innocent way without actually coming straight out and saying it which would arouse suspicion.

I am stating that they have stated things I have thought about. Knowing I am inno wouldn't that make me suspect they are inno??
To me its more the way you keep mentioning that they play like you so you think there innocent, if youd said it maybe once or so then yes i could see the logic but you keep mentioning it.

Silanah- I keep going back and forth on him, initially I thought scum, then I thoughtinno, now I am not sure. I don't think holding back is a good idea. He has good insight and usually gives me a different perspective on things which I find very helpful (though often frustrating )One big thing is that he was really giving it to shadow yesterday. Knowing Shadow is CI it makes me wonder..... I would encourage you to still post, just don't dominate
Licks a bit of ass and doesn't commit.

Attacks Thyrr. i can see why lol.
Im his number one killer suspect, yet he voted for kaschan, for those reasons he put there, none of which had really changed at this point.

The thing that changed is your reaction to the CF on Gem. It started the alarm bells.
What? my reaction was that she was innocent, which we'd all pretty much worked out anyway

Kaschan- Same as yesterday Gut feeling, low poster, somewhat trying to get involved. I just have a bad feeling and seeing as he gives us nothing to go off of I would be willing to vote. I HATE getting to endgame and have it be : Thyr, Kasch, Me and Korlat. I mean really... wtf would you vote for??? Better to get them out early. I realize if he pops up inno I will be under some heavy pressure, but, bring it.
Vote STILL there. Hmmm... Doesn't seem to care whether Kaschan is inno or not, goes by gut reaction. This could be Killer distancing, as no one was likely to go for Kaschan, Killer certainty, or most likely, inno being foolish.
Still isnt really giving much substance on the thing against Kaschan, I agree it does very much seem like a distancing vote to me.

I never said there was substance!!!! it was day 1. I was trying to get people to look in other directions and I was suspecting him so I tried to get people to look in new areas.
Ok yes you didnt say there was substance, but to me all your posts about him have been very shallow and in no way trying to put pressure on him.

D'riss- Mor sympish feeling for me than killer. Has become a little more active lately. Was certain there was a Rash/Shadow connection which there wasn't. Most early posts revolve around a Rash/Shadow connection. One thing kind of fishy was that he followed Rash onto and then quickly off of the Liosan fakey move. pretty obvious but then you get into WIFOM.
Liosan comes back into it. Not much to say about this, really. Everyone thought there was a connection. I half thought there was myself lmao.
One thing, In his list Rashan didn't mention Thyr, or Kash- Could be cause there is little to go on, but that is a good excuse to leave your killer of your list.

Thats all I have for now, just gave up my whole lunch break to type this out lol. Let m eknow what you think

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 09:11 PM, said:

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 01:06 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:23 PM, said:

It's not the discussion that's the problem, it's the fact that most players seem happy
to simply watch the whole thing unfold and not post anything constructive. Read over the thread. The argument I, Shadow, Ano and Silanah had took up the entire thread for a number of pages. I'm not saying I won't discuss things. I'm saying I won't focus on Silanah. I'm perfectly open to making cases on other players, in fact.
And mate? Oh no, heavens no, a term used between two people who know who each other outside of their alts? Christ, we must be scum. Just like me and Bent were scum for being somewhat courteous to each other and defending each other.
Edit: bloody crosspost

Thats exactly what you and sil are saying you're gonna do though, sit back. Yes they shouldnt. Neither should you.

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:29 PM, said:

Oh, and for the record Liosan, being dragged out into the open is bad when its for foundless reasons other than to discuss players who have already been discussed to death. You're really being antagonistic here, putting a sinister slant on absolutely everything, and doing your very best to pull me into an argument. Which will serve absolutely no point. Except to muddy the waters again, and waste valuable time which could be used on other cases.
*cough*symp behaviour*cough*

And this post is basically stating thats its now "scummy" to look at you and silanah. When the fuck did you two become CI. If you've been discussed before, its generally because you've been suspicious before.
Are you saying to discuss someone thats already been discussed, for completely different reasons, is now "scummy" aswell.
Its basically just saying:

Even though you have completely no reason to trust me or silanah, its pointless looking at us. In fact, its a scum tactic to discuss us any further.

I agree 100%

There is no reason to stop contributing.

Ok this post just seems pointless, he comes in says I agree with liosan.

The point of the post was to agree that I think those 2 should keep contributing, I came in and contributed by saying that... ironic?

Nothing of worth, rather ironic considering the point of this post.

Ok after looking through these Fener posts I'm definitely not liking the way he keeps defending Liosan religiously almost and keeps subtly mentionning the fact that he voted kaschan for being a low poster but not actually putting much behind it that may make people follow his lead. So
Vote Fener

I'm sorry, your "case" holds no water and to me, comes off as an OMGUS vote because I have you as my number 1 suspect. I will be interested to get others takes on this. I am out for an hour. Back in a bit.
Ok you said im your number one suspect because I didnt do a lot on day one and I said that not much can be read into Gems CF because she looked like a roled inno and was thus a good NK target. To be honest theres nothing there for me to get up in arms about, Looking at your posts things do leap out at me.

Brushes off all comments about himself, making no effort to address them.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 07:27 PM, said:

Ok well, I would go along with a Kasch vote as well as I have linked him with Fener in my mind and in my review of his posts he did seem scummy.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 07:35 PM, said:

Ok I think im going to head to bed now, I will leave my vote on Fener for now, because I think we have at least 24 hours before day ends so barring some more random ninjas I should easily be able to get on to change my vote to Kaschan if needed.

ok, here he expreses interest in the kas vote (as did I, people will be sure to point out), but keeps it on Fener. Now, this is interesting, because he gets no support in the vote, and he votes for the one person that has received comments of approal from a number of other players.

This post has been edited by D'riss: 29 November 2008 - 01:13 AM

#1172 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:09 AM

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 26 2008, 12:35 PM, said:

Ok I wont be able to post much more for a while, as Ive got taekwondo for a few hours then a load of homework to do, so I'l just make a comment to kaschan, you said that I came on you say that was like the 3rd or 4th time i mentioned you, what you missed out was the fact that I came on and said I couldnt remember much about the low posters so went through yours, Korlats and Feners posts so obviously I mention you in my review of your posts.
I do agree with you about the fact that as soon as I made 1 or 2 posts everyone jumped on me like I was a messiah, this has been freaking me out, because nothing I found was foolproof and I dont see why its made some people (mainly Rashan) suddenly look at me like Im less guilty, It is making me think that I may have gone for the wrong people, but at the moment I cant really go back as Il just end up coming back to this again if i dont get some answers.

points out for the first time the extra attention he received after posting. Clearly overreacting here. The reason he was suspicious,was becasue he did not post. with that reason removed by posting, obviously people would find him less likely to be scum.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 26 2008, 12:40 PM, said:

God dont bring him into this

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 27 2008, 09:29 AM, said:

Well now we know Rashan was innocent, so now we can now move on from that. I don't think much can be read into the Tennes Nk as he was probably the least likely to get targetted for a lynch.
Now reading through Silanahs and Gams points I can see merit in both of them, I said earlier I was suspicious of Kaschan, but he did get involved and put a bit more substance but I keep getting stumped by the fact his vote on me does seem very random and OMGUS.
Now D'riss is definitely getting me a bit worried after reading through the quotes provided by Gam so I will look back in a bit when I have time and see for myself if he's missed anything or if hes putting a bit of a spin on them.
For now il leave off on putting a vote down until im sure.

ok, here he's once again following someone's lead. Day 2 it was Rashan, today it appears to be Gamelon

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 27 2008, 11:29 AM, said:

Gah I come back after a walk and finish my read up of D'riss's stuff to discover you 2 have done it already and come to the same conclusions anyway looking at his posts there I couldnt really see much that tied him really to anyone or anything overtly scummy, although that post that gamelon found is a good catch. The only thing I did notice that stood out strongly was the fact that he hasnt actually attacked anyone or strongly opposed much , he seems to be being very friendly and almost going with the flow, I dont like this at all it appears as though he is trying to make everyone like him and think of him as an ally.

considering that the only person that took his previous attacks seriously was Rashan, who was supporting him, since Thyr basically restated what Rash said, I don't think he should judge. he's blaming me for "not being tied to anyone"--I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure the only people "tied" to each other in the game are scum.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 27 2008, 12:54 PM, said:

Ok how exactly are we linked? I know you mentioned something about me, Rashan and D'riss yesterday. All I can see is the fact that they both suddenly went all puppyeyed over me when I started making a post, and while that did seem slightly odd, and has me worried I may be being set up, I dont know what else is causing us to be linked.

puppyeyed??? I'm sorry, since when is "he's now posting more. I like that. since I found him suspicious due to lack of contribution, I now find you less suspicious" puppyeyed? Once again, he keeps trying to stress the "Radical shift" in my behaviour towards him, where there was none. i had suspicions, he alleviated them, I don't think he's suspicious. that's how the game's played, it's nothing exceptional. I was ceptical enough about his day 2 theory to now be able to say that I did NOT see him as a "messiah"
I really don't see the point of stressing this. at all.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 27 2008, 01:57 PM, said:

Ok well im off out now, will be back on way before day is over probably so Il leave my vote off for now.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 27 2008, 08:49 PM, said:

View PostSilanah, on Nov 27 2008, 09:10 PM, said:

are you going to comment on it? or better yet place a vote so when others come on they can discuss it.

What do you think of the way driss defended thyr a few times, obviously thyrllan doesn tthink they are linked or wont admit on thread nayway. can you see anything there? if driss came back inno who would you suspect? which of driss or kaschan would you prefer to lynch today? if driss came back guilty who would you think is his partner / symp?

any answer to any of these questions would be useful from you korlat, or anyone else for that matter.

ok ibviously I dont think were linked as I'm an inno who doesnt have a link but I Would like to hear your evidence (seriously) I'm Really drunk now so I wont be making a case.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 28 2008, 07:38 AM, said:

Ok have just read through D'riss' defence and it doesnt do anything to alleviate my fears, he seems to be skirting most of the issues by making it appear he's answering them but really just working round them. If anything its just made me more suspicious of him. So now
Vote D'riss

okay, now this is just plain weird. I give you a defence. you don't like it, challenge it, tell me what's wrong with it. you do NOT just say "oh, yeah, you're not answering" and vote and then leave. that's easily the scummiest thing he's done. ffs, it took me an hour to go through the case on me and answer it. The least you could do is tell me what you don't like about it.

so in summary:
Day 1-zero content
Night 1- jumps in with "Well, Ano was roled that's why he died, see?"
Day 2- takes a cue from Rashan, restates his cases, votes for one of the most unlikely lynch candidates and leaves.
Day 3 - once again takes cue on who to look for, this time from Gamelon and sticks to it. This time he doesn't even restate the case, and what's more he sidesteps the defence by saying "yeah, you're not answering".

so, for this behaviour that I find scummy, at least untill he explains what he found wrong with my defence

vote Thyrhlan

ok, this took me two hours to write.
I gotta go get ready to go out.
I'll check back sometime tomorrow.

good night, all
oh, and all emoticons were removed to accomodate the board

#1173 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:10 AM

oh, SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH

mods/admins, delete triple last post plz?

#1174 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:12 AM

Ok my reaction to your defence was probably more of a gut think that it didnt feel right to me. Were you criticizing me for using rashans post to go over Feners quotes, I did that as it was a hell of a lot easier than trawling through his posts (in which case I would have forgotten the relevant bits by the time I posted). You also made something about the fact thatI mentioned the Kaschan-Rashan thing from day 1, Well one of them was me reviewing what i actually remembered from day one about people and that was all that stood out about kaschan and the other was actually reviewing his posts so ofcourse im bloody going to mention the symp-boss play again!
As to my vote on you I mentioned a few times before your defence that you did seem a bit overly freindly and such to me, and your defence did nothing to dispell this in fact to be honest I think the only person you've properly attacked now is me which just makes me more sure I have my vote in the right place.

#1175 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:13 AM

anyway I'm going to sleep now just decided to respond before I did.

#1176 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:38 AM

I am just posting from my phone to avoid a modkill if we aren't in a freeze. I will be back tomorrow and catch up and try to help out. Sorry all, I didn't realize holidays would be so mafia inconsiderate. :thumbsup: or I wouldn't have signed up, I almost considered a modkill but I fear it would cost us the game, if my math is right. Anyway, I will be back tomorrow. Cheers

#1177 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:59 AM

it most difinitely wont. cuz we are frozen
i'm slightly tipsy rite now
not toood runk, but sleep[ is advisble
dunno y ims writing
u;l ;ynch me tom nyways thom im inno
fuck
stupid language
k gong s,lep now. gota study al fday thopm, fucken examsd.....

#1178 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:41 PM

stupid fucking windows updates fucking crashed my computer.

remove vote

Not because i find you less suspicious but i had totally forgotten about players who havent posted because of the break and i want them to get a chance to talk, korlat has already stated he will vote fror driss and if fener does too it means liosan didnt have to say a word all day and if we are wrong the game will end with our fake ninja not even showing up ont he final day which would suck if he is evil.

Not that i think he is though, i am pretty confident after all that hap[pened over the last day that thyr, driss and kaschan are team evil. There has been an awful lot of distancing between my two killer suspects now, with driss making a case for thyr and voting on him. Kaschan on the other hand is acting like the symp he is and trying to divert attention away from both masters onto thos eplayers making a case against them. He even used the "if your inno dont vote for driss" tactic which wasshockingly bad.

the fact is we have driss who complained that he would be annoyed if rashan were his symp.

we have kaschan, putting a useless vote on thyr when two trains wer ein play. kaschan trying to out a roled inno for his masters to see. and now kaschan trying to build a train against those players attacking who we say are his masters.

thyrllan has become the player no one will touch, gamelon and i lump him in with driss because driss when players started looking at low posters jumpe dforward to say how PI thyr became after just one or two posts of substance AFTER low poster cases started appearing. both defended rashan to some degree or rubbished the case on him at any stage (oh btw kaschan just because he came back inno doesnt mean he is one so CI rashan is just bullshit and anyone can see through that).

the way i see it it all rests on driss, kaschan has more evidence in my mind of scumminess, but if we lynch him for being a symp then we have to go in expecting an inno result and if the game doesnt end it only proves that we lynched a symp at some point. No it would be likely with the evidence that he was the symp, but theres no garauntee.

looking atthe numbers, even if we hit an evil today we can still lose tomorrow (only our chances are better because if a guard or a healer is out there they will have asmaller pool in which to focus and could block the kill). Either way the game will balance on driss being a killer.

if driss comes back inno, we have pretty much lost as after the night kill it will be six players with 3 evil and game ends.

if driss comes back guilty, we make it too another day, if theres no night kill the guard etc can come forward tomorrow and we lynch the player blocked, if a night kill happens we lynch kaschan and stall it another day or two because at that point the evil will need to make it to the last two and their chances of that are very low.

so i have removed my vote, but once liosan and fener have a chance to speak, i will put it back on. If people dont agree with my strategy then dont vote for him, but i will only vote for driss or kaschan today. my case on thyr is totally based on driss cf.

#1179 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:49 PM

slow thread is slow

#1180 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:07 PM

View PostSilanah, on Nov 29 2008, 12:41 PM, said:

if driss comes back guilty, we make it too another day, if theres no night kill the guard etc can come forward tomorrow and we lynch the player blocked, if a night kill happens we lynch kaschan and stall it another day or two because at that point the evil will need to make it to the last two and their chances of that are very low.

The problem we have here is that there is also a healer and a soldier possibly so we dont know if the killer was blocked or the target was healed.

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

66 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 66 guests, 0 anonymous users