• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#1181 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:29 PM

true, there may also be no roled players left, or the killer could withhold their kill or any number of possibilities. But the fact is if we lynch today and dont hit scum we lose, if we lynch driss and he is guilty then at least our roled players have a chance of stopping the kill, if there are two killers rstill in play at end of day we have no chance to block a kill unless the healer chooses right.

Which is why i am advocating going for who i think has a good chance of being a killer, rather than someone i feel is highly likely to be a symp.

#1182 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:04 PM

Thyrllan, on Nov 28 2008, 09:12 PM, said:

Ok my reaction to your defence was probably more of a gut think that it didnt feel right to me. Were you criticizing me for using rashans post to go over Feners quotes, I did that as it was a hell of a lot easier than trawling through his posts (in which case I would have forgotten the relevant bits by the time I posted). You also made something about the fact thatI mentioned the Kaschan-Rashan thing from day 1, Well one of them was me reviewing what i actually remembered from day one about people and that was all that stood out about kaschan and the other was actually reviewing his posts so ofcourse im bloody going to mention the symp-boss play again!
As to my vote on you I mentioned a few times before your defence that you did seem a bit overly freindly and such to me, and your defence did nothing to dispell this in fact to be honest I think the only person you've properly attacked now is me which just makes me more sure I have my vote in the right place.

ughh, my aching head
Umm, Thyr, you haven't played with me enough yet--I am ALWAYS "friendly" and non-agressive--just the way I am. I don't play rough.
as for me "properly attacking anyone"
1) Up to now, I did not see a clear-cut case on anyone, largely becasue I've
2) had almost zero time to do a proper re-read prior to the weekend. WHich is why I've now made an actual case--because I had time to do so

more to the point, it was actually an original case, whereas so far all you've done in 3 days is repeat the suspicions of either Rashan or Gamelon.

ok, off for brunch now, then to the library for a day, gotta get most if not all of my paper done.
will be checking from time to time, but dead weekend time is dead, so i don't expect much.

#1183 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:39 AM

Ok I am back for a bit if anyone is around. Did a quick skim of posts, seems that the votes are between D'riss Sil Thyr? I don't think Sil is scum. Nothing he has done screams evil to me. The case on D'riss is a bit loose but I do agree with certain points of it. His lack of a real stand on anything early on really screams scum to me. I have only been evil once, and I did that exact same thingPersonally I would like to lynch Thyr. Kasch says he thinks he is scum, Sil, you lump him in your Scum category, D'riss has a vote on him. Seems like Everyone wins and if Thyr does come back guilty we then vote off D'riss and Kasch. At that point we will have another day. One thing, I am not sold on Gamelon's innocece yet. I want to go back and take a look.

Thats what I get from my initial read. I will go back and take a look more closely though. Again, I apologise for my absence. sorry!

#1184 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:26 AM

I'm around, still, though seems no one else is.
checking the thread about once an hour, if anyone wants to chat.

#1185 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:41 AM

I am just hoping on after watching my team beat the snot out of our rival. WHooooopppppp. GO ****** Baby

Fener I do think that Thyrllan is scum and would be willing to vote for him.

#1186 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:35 AM

ok, just checking, for what will be one of the last times of the night
I just got home, off to make a midnight (more like 1 AM) supper.

after my case, we have heard Silanah, Fener, Kas and Thyr.
I'd like to hear what Game and Korlat think of Thyr
i'm also surprised by the dissapearance of Liosan--and wondering what happened to him

btw, a question to the mods: how much time will we have when we restart on Monday?

#1187 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:03 PM

personlly i would prefer kas or driss but the weekend is takins long and i feel pretty confident in my suspicions, if you three vote on thyr it will effectively block a driss lynch so thtyr will be the only option so i will go aloong with it as i would most likley vote for him tomorrow anyway.

abou tliosan, has he posted since like thursday? thats a serious binge!

#1188 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:11 PM

to expand on that because i like talking and havent had anyone to speak to, with liosan MIA there are effectively seven players so we could get 4 on driss and three on thyr, which is just pointles sat this stage. that also counts on korlat returning who is also very quiet this weekend.

looking atthe post count thyrllan has 31 while driss has 137 so i guess it likely that i would suspect driss more given the fact the have give me more to work with.

@fener - what about kaschan? you skimmed over him?

#1189 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:11 PM

Well worst case scenario we reckon that if we do target a killer there is going to be 3 people(worst case scenario) who are not going to want to vote for him, as we know have a block of 3 not voting D'riss i am steadily getting more confident in my suspicions, especially as there had already been some linking between fener and Kaschan. Havent noticed anything between D'riss and those 2 until today but to be honest he could have been linked to anyone in the first few days as it was so noncommital. Will go back later if i find time and do a check.

#1190 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:19 PM

It's day 3. Weekend freeze is in effect

8 players remain:
Thyrllan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Fener, Silanah

5 votes needed to lynch
4 votes needed to go to night

2 vote for D'riss (Gamelon, Thyrllan)
1 vote for Silianah (Kaschan)
1 vote for Thyrllan (D'riss)

Players who have not voted:
Korlat, Liosan, Fener, Silanah

I assume the clock will restart with whatever time was on it when the freeze went into effect. Hungover mod will go and work out how much time that actually is sometime later.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1191 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:16 PM

well either this is some of the best distancing i have witnessed in a long time or something seriously fishy is going on. Want to wait and hear back from gamelon, see what he makes of all this. I would also hope everyone chimes in, with some reasoning.

I base thyr's guilt off of driss's but if half my suspicions start jumping on a train something weird is defo going on.

edit - replaced have with half, bloody phonetics

This post has been edited by Silanah: 30 November 2008 - 03:17 PM

#1192 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:19 PM

Silanah, on Nov 30 2008, 02:03 PM, said:

personlly i would prefer kas or driss but the weekend is takins long and i feel pretty confident in my suspicions, if you three vote on thyr it will effectively block a driss lynch so thtyr will be the only option so i will go aloong with it as i would most likley vote for him tomorrow anyway.

abou tliosan, has he posted since like thursday? thats a serious binge!

:thumbsup:

Sorry I havent been around much.
Just been ridiculously busy, with work experience on friday, then at a friends friday evening and lots of saturday, then reading some terry pratchett after that, which took up saturday evening and this morning, also my parents object to me posting early in the morning and late at night. Finally managed to put the books down down to post, and will be around for a bit. Unless the temptation is too great.

#1193 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:03 PM

Yawn
well, I'm sober, and now, awake to boot
Liosan, how fare you after your withdrawal?

also, any thoughts on the 2 cases we have?

#1194 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:15 PM

Well since silanah isn't going any were and Thyrllan was my vote from yesterday. I doubt that I will be on much today. I will try to look in once in a while but I have tons to do.

Remove Vote

Vote Thyrllan

#1195 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:22 PM

It's day 3. Weekend freeze is in effect

8 players remain:
Thyrllan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Fener, Silanah

5 votes needed to lynch
4 votes needed to go to night

2 vote for D'riss (Gamelon, Thyrllan)
2 vote for Thyrllan (D'riss, Kaschan)

Players who have not voted:
Korlat, Liosan, Fener, Silanah
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1196 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:41 PM

Gonna go re-read now, because my dad chucked me off the decent comp, to do something or other, and my crap comp wasnt connecting, cause its got problems/

#1197 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:50 PM

Well, I think D'riss case on Thyr is fairly interesting, although its basically just saying that he's being a sheep, re-stating things, and making contentless posts.
As for the scummy posts:

Im not sure about literary slip ups, so I may have to re-read that particular post, and see what I think.
Kaschan also made a scummy post, iirc, but I cant remember what it was about, so im gonna have to go find it.

Edit: It was the one where he pointed out a likely roled player, wasnt it? That seemed more symp to me at the time, as a killer would say it off thread, so I think he's not the best option.

This post has been edited by Liosan: 30 November 2008 - 05:54 PM

#1198 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:34 PM

ok, Well, I'd love to hear more feedback, as always.
unfortunately, I've gotta bounce now, have a tournament to attend to.

back in 5-6 hours

#1199 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:33 PM

oki, well, I'm back, see the thread has been neormously active since I've left

sigh, I suppose nothing's gonna happen form now untill Gmaelona nd Silenah get on again tomorrow
I'll b doing infrequent checks, but mostly I'll be busy actually WRITING my paper (not like yesterday)
the reason why I know this'll happen today? Well, I forgot my headphones at home, :thumbsup:
so now I'll HAVE to do work

#1200 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:59 PM

i did check on ealrier but am waiting to actually see hwat people are going to say, fener came on and left as did liosan, was expecting actual cases, oh well, gues sit will start up tomorrow.

good luck with the paper, night.

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

72 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 72 guests, 0 anonymous users