• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#941 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:52 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 02:35 PM, said:

I promise you, I will come up inno when I die. Town or symp, make of it what you will, but not killer.
I hope Liosan isn't a killer. God, truly, that'd be ridiculous, he's dug a hole so deep he hasn't a hope of getting out.

Sweet jesus if I had a nickle for every single fucking time someone ever said bolded I would be a fucking millionare right now.

#942 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Oh, and meta is a really shit reason to trust anyone.

#943 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

I face a conundrum. I have to go. I can either leave my vote on (scummy) or take it off... Shit

#944 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:53 PM

Oh, and if the scum are low posters you dont deserve to win, unless you contribute. Just my opinion.

#945 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:55 PM

Still got like 12 hours, and im sure there are people happy enough to get rid of me.

If there is a vig still in the game, i would advise rashan, to stop the killers pushing onto him, but thats just my 2 cents.

#946 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

I'm not sure, but IIRC the only two votes on Liosan at the moment are myself and Rashan. Fener voted for him, but then removed vote.

#947 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 06:55 PM, said:

Still got like 12 hours, and im sure there are people happy enough to get rid of me.

If there is a vig still in the game, i would advise rashan, to stop the killers pushing onto him, but thats just my 2 cents.

Funny, because that'd speed an inno loss.
Vote stays.

#948 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:57 PM

View PostTennes, on Nov 26 2008, 06:55 PM, said:

I'm not sure, but IIRC the only two votes on Liosan at the moment are myself and Rashan. Fener voted for him, but then removed vote.

Oh wait, I forgot, Liosan has voted for himself as well, so he's at L-3.

#949 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:59 PM

Would it?
I thought that 2 kills tonight+1 todays = 7, with 3 scum(my estimate for a game this size).

So either way it comes down to tommorow.
And I doubt itd speed inno loss, since it stops you being pushed onto tommorow, which gives more likely inno loss. Also there is the chance of you being scum.

But you've found your excuse to keep vote, so w/e.

Edit: That was @ rashan saying him being vigged would speed inno loss, dont think my maths is wrong.
For that matter, if theres a vig, and I survive today, pcik me.

This post has been edited by Liosan: 26 November 2008 - 07:02 PM

#950 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:06 PM

It's day 2. There's 11 hours left of the day.

10 players remain:
Thyrllan, Rashan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Tennes, Fener, Silanah

6 votes needed to lynch
5 votes needed to go to night

2 vote Rashan - Gamelon, Silanah
3 vote Liosan - Rashan, Tennes, Liosan
1 vote Fener - Thyrllan
1 vote Thyrllan - Kaschan

Players who have not voted:
D'riss, Korlat, Fener
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#951 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:18 PM

In fact:

remove vote
vote tennes

Because much as i'd like to get rid of rashan, im starting to doubt, and Tennes has struck me as scummy recently, as has D'riss.

#952 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:20 PM

Anyway, g2g, maybe back later.
Hopefully you'll consider at least some of the stuff I say, particularly regarding D'riss and Tennes.

#953 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:40 PM

oh, ffs
would everyone please stop saying that me and Tennes are like twins?
don't know about him, but I'm getting annoyed by it.
and Rash, that particular suggestion about me & D'riss doesn't work out, as Tennes was the second person to vote Liosan. so no way one of us could "put him ant L-1 and the other would hammer", :D
Liosan, if you find me scummy, please tell me why, so that I can try to alleviate your suspicions.
and btw we have something like 10.5 hours, not 12.

taking that Liosan's likely symp (I won't give him the satisfaction of calling him a killer), he's been briniging attention to me, Tennes, Rashan, and Silanah
he said virtually nothing about Gamelon, Kaschan, Fener, Thyr or Korlat
better yet, he dismissed all attempts to look at them as "low posters, and it's always hit and miss with those"

#954 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:40 PM

Wow, the thread got heated since I left. Whatever happened to good humor, friendship, respect, and the hanging from rope by the neck until death? :D

I did a quick re-read because there was many pages, I lost track of who said what exactly.

But I still think it was Tennes who got annoyed I expressed a negative opinion about Rashan calling players PI and VPI during the night, saying I was "sending hints to my masters". Some answered him it was bull, thanks for that, but I want to point out the irony of the thing:

It was the same Tennes you quotes a post saying "Look all, it seems this post contains a code. I'm bringing it now because strangely nobody was commenting on it". Well Tennes, I got news for you, there's a reason nobody (normal :p) comments on something like that.

#955 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:48 PM

D'riss if you see earlier, I refused to consider low posters.

1. They dont deserve to win by doing that. They can fucking play like everyone else, or I dont know why they play at all.
2. It is hit and miss. There just isnt enough to go on, properly.

As for why I find you and Tennes suspicious:

Both of you:

Pushed a lynch onto me(not scummy in itself).
You then went on to hint that going for Rashan, if I come up innocent, is good.
Its basically like setting up the rest of the game, and trying to make certain of who gets lynched. Its suspicious, as you're planning ahead.
Youre saying go for one, if hes inno(and if you're killers, you'll know I am) then go for the other. SInce you'd know I'd come up inno, you could then push a Rashan lynch, having already planted the seeds that its a good idea.

Keep calling me a symp.
Now, this basically gives you a way out, if pulled up on voting, to say "look, he was probably a symp anyhow", which also makes people consider a better scenario.

#956 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:49 PM

Also, why are you so pissed everyone keeps connecting you, and how you think.
Its not very scummy, but it makes it seem like you dont want to be associated.

#957 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:51 PM

View PostGamelon, on Nov 26 2008, 07:40 PM, said:

But I still think it was Tennes who got annoyed I expressed a negative opinion about Rashan calling players PI and VPI during the night, saying I was "sending hints to my masters". Some answered him it was bull, thanks for that, but I want to point out the irony of the thing:

It was the same Tennes you quotes a post saying "Look all, it seems this post contains a code. I'm bringing it now because strangely nobody was commenting on it". Well Tennes, I got news for you, there's a reason nobody (normal :D ) comments on something like that. 

I believe you're actually talking about Kaschan :p.

#958 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:53 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 11:53 PM, said:

Feners kinda starting to contribute.
Although you could say hes deliberately doing it, due to the pressure on low posters. Argh, the confusion.

Ive g2g soon anyway.

Ive decided that I dont want to lynch a low poster.
Not yet anyway.

If you're not going to contribute, then its almost impossible to judge you, and therefore, its just chance to find the killer.
Therefore, if you're not going to actually play the game, you may as well be treated as such.
If you're not going to play the game, it will just be chance we pick the right one.
If people think that this is how they want to win, fine, but if you win without playing, you dont deserve it.
So im going to play with the people who are playing.
And the people who are not, dont really deserve to win, and unless they start contrbuting there is hardly point in them playing.

I am in two minds.

I feel they deserve lynched.
I also think that doing so stops us, the ones who are actually trying, from playing, and so is a waste of time and enjoyment.

Here we go.
If a low poster is a killer, then good for you, i hope you enjoy the win, but playing like that is boring, and undeserving of it.

#959 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:54 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 02:48 PM, said:

D'riss if you see earlier, I refused to consider low posters.

1. They dont deserve to win by doing that. They can fucking play like everyone else, or I dont know why they play at all.
2. It is hit and miss. There just isnt enough to go on, properly.

As for why I find you and Tennes suspicious:

Both of you:

Pushed a lynch onto me(not scummy in itself).
You then went on to hint that going for Rashan, if I come up innocent, is good.
Its basically like setting up the rest of the game, and trying to make certain of who gets lynched. Its suspicious, as you're planning ahead.
Youre saying go for one, if hes inno(and if you're killers, you'll know I am) then go for the other. SInce you'd know I'd come up inno, you could then push a Rashan lynch, having already planted the seeds that its a good idea.

Keep calling me a symp.
Now, this basically gives you a way out, if pulled up on voting, to say "look, he was probably a symp anyhow", which also makes people consider a better scenario.

one fundamental problem with your argument
i am NOT pushing a lynch onto you
if I did, I'd have voted already. that's how I express who I want to see lynched. Period.

the reason i'm not putting a vote on you is BECAUSE I think you're a likely symp. if I was scum, and you were my symp, I'd try to follow your lead on Rashan, as there are plenty of people here willing to vote that way. but i'm not.
instead, im trying to figure out who you may be symping if you are a symp.

so yeah, once again. I'm not pushing a lynch on you. or on Rashan, for that matter.
I am not against it, as a last resort. But i hav doubts about both of you.

#960 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:56 PM

Actually, I kinda had you down as the one who waited for L-1 and goes for the hammer, in my head.
And if people dont start voting, it will come down to "last resort" anyway, and then at that point, I expect to die.

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

34 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 34 guests, 0 anonymous users