malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#901 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:42 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 05:38 PM, said:

Quickly skimmed through, going soon.

Silanah:

Yes, I feel its reasonable to lynch Rashan, because he seems scummy to me, is causing confusion, isnt good to have around tommorow, if we have to find scum, as it'll be too great a distraction.
I also feel lynching a low poster a bad idea, because it is a small chance of hitting scum.

If I had to pick someone other than you or rashan, I would go for Kaschan, Korlat, Tennes, or Gamelon, probably in that order.

Kaschan as he seems the most scummy to me.
Korlat and Gamelon, because it really seems that they're trying not to contribute anything whatsoever, although less so with Gam.
Tennes, because for someone with 60 posts, I really cant remember him saying much. Seems he's lying fairly low to me, and just going along with what other people say.

Thyrllan im more happy with, because he's started posting more, as has fener, a little bit, and gam to a lesser degree.

Of course you are going to say lynching me is a good way to move forward, you want to save your own skin.
I don't care whether I get lynched or not. I'm enjoying the game and so I'd rather it didn't happen, but I've come to the realisation that its probably necessary. My problem is, if you lynch me, you get the inno. You lynch Liosan, get an inno (symp). Back to square one. Or you could lynch him, and then get me lynched. I'm reckoning he'll come up inno as well as me. So you'll have very little to go by.

#902 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:47 PM

Thought I explained that fairly clearly, but w/e:

Fake ninja:

This allowed me to do many things:

I could check people reactions, for example, killers would be happy, knowing one of them wasnt to die, since they would know ano was inno, or at worst for them, symp.
I could check his reaction, how scummy it was, what he said afterwards, etc. This also meant that, since I thought him likely inno, it wouldnt waste a lynch, as ano was under a lot of pressure at that stage.

Would you prefer it if I said that I did it purely to try and VPI myself, thus allowing me to kill everyone?
Because im afraid thats not the reason.

In fact, im happy to be lynched today, for one of the reasons sil mentioned about Rashan. If I stay, a killer could use me to distract attention away from somewhere he doesnt want it, by pushing it onto me instead. Thats bad any time, as it wastes a lynch, but itd probably be worse tommorow than today.

#903 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:48 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 07:42 PM, said:

Silanah:

Yes, I feel its reasonable to lynch Rashan, because he seems scummy to me, is causing confusion, isnt good to have around tommorow, if we have to find scum, as it'll be too great a distraction.
I also feel lynching a low poster a bad idea, because it is a small chance of hitting scum.

If I had to pick someone other than you or rashan, I would go for Kaschan, Korlat, Tennes, or Gamelon, probably in that order.

Korlat and Gamelon, because it really seems that they're trying not to contribute anything whatsoever, although less so with Gam.
Tennes, because for someone with 60 posts, I really cant remember him saying much. Seems he's lying fairly low to me, and just going along with what other people say.

Thyrllan im more happy with, because he's started posting more, as has fener, a little bit, and gam to a lesser degree.

Of course you are going to say lynching me is a good way to move forward, you want to save your own skin.
I don't care whether I get lynched or not. I'm enjoying the game and so I'd rather it didn't happen, but I've come to the realisation that its probably necessary. My problem is, if you lynch me, you get the inno. You lynch Liosan, get an inno (symp). Back to square one. Or you could lynch him, and then get me lynched. I'm reckoning he'll come up inno as well as me. So you'll have very little to go by.

Actually, why does it save my own skin to get you lynched?
I just want to hit scum, so am going for the person I feel most scummy.

And yes, I would come up inno. Im not symp though.

#904 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:50 PM

Anyhow, ive g2g.
Back later.

#905 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:51 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 05:47 PM, said:

Fake ninja:

I could check people reactions, for example, killers would be happy, knowing one of them wasnt to die, since they would know ano was inno, or at worst for them, symp.
I could check his reaction, how scummy it was, what he said afterwards, etc. This also meant that, since I thought him likely inno, it wouldnt waste a lynch, as ano was under a lot of pressure at that stage.
Bullshit. No killer is going to post and say "Oh, thank God it wasn't me, because I'm a killer, and now ano's my target (which, btw, he became)!
Would you prefer it if I said that I did it purely to try and VPI myself, thus allowing me to kill everyone?
I actually would. It'd stand up to more fucking scrutiny than attempting to provoke a reaction from killers with a fake reveal. What if they weren't even online? Sheer stupidity.
In fact, im happy to be lynched todayReally? Cus that's what ive been saying all day, and it's lead to Sil realising I might be inno, or at least doubting the case on me. Mimic, much?, for one of the reasons sil mentioned about RashanWhat reason?. If I stay, a killer could use me to distract attention away from somewhere he doesnt want it, by pushing it onto me instead. Thats bad any time, as it wastes a lynch, but itd probably be worse tommorow than today.Like you pushed attention onto me, and to a similar extent, Silanah? More fucking bullshit

This post has been edited by Rashan: 26 November 2008 - 05:52 PM

#906 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:58 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 05:48 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 07:42 PM, said:

Silanah:

Actually, why does it save my own skin to get you lynched?
I just want to hit scum, so am going for the person I feel most scummy.

And yes, I would come up inno. Im not symp though.

And I'm not a fucking human being. that was genuinely the biggest load of concentrated shit I have ever seen in my entire life. Christ, what next, are you going to actually take a dump on the thread? It'd stand up to more examination.
It saves your skin because you get another day to lynch some poor fucking inno and your masters to NK anyone who looks like they might be dangerous to you, thus keeping you alive. I don't have that kind of protection, that's why i've been saying all day it doesn't really matter whether I live or die.
And then you come out with the same thing I've been saying?
Where are you getting off here?
Jesus christ.
And as for fishing for a reaction, well, i covered that, but any half-competent killer is not going to give anything away when an inno is killed by another inno. They don't fucking dance on the graves of bad lynches or vigs, as far as I can remember, it's not in the rules. So taht's out the fucking window.
It was an attempt to inno yourself, scum, and fucking hell, i don't know how many fucking sheep players are taken in by it, but I'm not.
When i'm fucking dead, I want someone, anyone, to lynch this bastard before he can can crap all over the inno arguments.
That is all.
/rant

#907 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:02 PM

Nicely done, straight after I left.
Although the paper work isnt there(and I can read you what it says if you dont believe me).

Yes, killers arent going to say they're killers on thread.
But they may say things, for example "that wasnt a very surprising NK" or support the ninja, or whatever.

Im sure team inno would be happier every game if scum just admitted it. How fun the game would be.
Im sure you'd all love me if I fake claimed a killer now, wouldnt you.

I'm not trying to mimic you, because id probably make you seem more scummy.
How great it is that silanah, a loud, probably fairly listened to, active, probably sheeped player, is just now coming to "realize" you inno. Wow, how coincidental, the same person who was trying to slip away, the same one I mentioned as a probable partner to you, is now "doubting" his earlier attacks, and spreading doubt to everyone else.

Isnt it convinient that now you can back each other up, but due to earlier fights, people wont think of you as partners?

I did push attention onto you. Its better than "leaving a dead discussion alone". Fuck off if you think im just not going to discuss you. For that, you deserved even more pushing.
You seem scummy, and there is material to judge on.

Unlike just pushing us onto the fucking low posters, who its hit and miss with anyway, and cant be judged for shit.

#908 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:03 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 05:47 PM, said:

Fake ninja:

But noone would have posted anything other than something along "That was unexpected" until the CF came back, and the CF wasn't going to be coming back because it was fake.

If anything, there was more pressure on ShadowBent at that point IIRC. And in any case, the only reactions you are going to get are "Damn! How did you get me?" or "Why the hell did you do that?" A killer is equally likely to give the second reply as the first, so you only really get something interesting if AnoGem was a killer. But you claim you though AnoGem was innocent, so how does it get you anything?

I'm sorry, that seems more likely to me than your rather weak excuses for it.

In fact, im happy to be lynched today, for one of the reasons sil mentioned about Rashan. If I stay, a killer could use me to distract attention away from somewhere he doesnt want it, by pushing it onto me instead. Thats bad any time, as it wastes a lynch, but itd probably be worse tommorow than today.

Vote Liosan

#909 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:04 PM

Lets just assume the killers are competent then shall we?
Cause games have never been lost on the noob card, have they?

#910 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:06 PM

Oh fuck this.
Maybe i'll just refuse to defend myself like Rashan eh?

remove vote
vote liosan.

At least hurry the fuck up about it.
If I stay, im just gonna be pushed onto tommorow as a distraction.
Therefore being pushed onto today is preferable.

#911 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:08 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 06:04 PM, said:

Lets just assume the killers are competent then shall we?
Cause games have never been lost on the noob card, have they?

Noob killers are more likely to slip up by themselves, so all things being equal, I'd prefer to go with the worse case, which is competent killers.

Your constant agro with Rashan makes me reasonably confident that one of you is scum, so I vote for one of you and see what happens. I just happen to think that your fake Ninja makes you more suspicious than him, and therefore worth voting for first.

#912 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:13 PM

Actually, im becoming more convinced Rashan is innocent.

Why?

Because you've just pushed onto me, and are now setting up Rashan nicely to be lynched tommorow.
If we're both inno, and I know I am, then killers win.

So, when I come up inno, scum all push the lynch on rashan, which there's lots of evidence/reasons for, and win.
Tennes is already hinting its a good strategy, lynch one today, the other tommorow.

I become more convinced Tennes is killer.
Rashan just seems generally pissed off at his situation, which I understand perfectly.

#913 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:14 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 06:02 PM, said:

Nicely done, straight after I left.
Although the paper work isnt there(and I can read you what it says if you dont believe me).

Yes, killers arent going to say they're killers on thread.
But they may say things, for example "that wasnt a very surprising NK" or support the ninja, or whatever.

Im sure team inno would be happier every game if scum just admitted it. How fun the game would be.
Im sure you'd all love me if I fake claimed a killer now, wouldnt you.

I'm not trying to mimic you, because id probably make you seem more scummy.
How great it is that silanah, a loud, probably fairly listened to, active, probably sheeped player, is just now coming to "realize" you inno. Wow, how coincidental, the same person who was trying to slip away, the same one I mentioned as a probable partner to you, is now "doubting" his earlier attacks, and spreading doubt to everyone else.

Isnt it convinient that now you can back each other up, but due to earlier fights, people wont think of you as partners?

I did push attention onto you. Its better than "leaving a dead discussion alone". Fuck off if you think im just not going to discuss you. For that, you deserved even more pushing.
You seem scummy, and there is material to judge on.

Unlike just pushing us onto the fucking low posters, who its hit and miss with anyway, and cant be judged for shit.

Did you just suggest me and Silanah are paired?
Dear god.
I thought I ended my rant.
It seems not.
------
We gave a fucking valid reason for the TEMPORARY truce between us, in case you can't remember. We were dominating the thread because the sheep were happy to look on and say/do little. In actual fact, our truce has helped a great deal. Most of the other players have become active.
Now, did I ever stop discussing things? I kept talking and responding, and made cases, once I deemed your attack too fucking ridiculous to be bothered with.
Oh no, you said fake claim killer, oh god, best defence ever! How will i ever see through this perfect defence you've created?
If I had a vig or was a ninja you wouldn't survive to day three, boyo. I'd vig you down here and now. Unfortunatly I cannot, so all i can hope for us that Team inno are NOT swayed by your bullshit arguments and vote you first, you can all kill me tomorrow, because I just want the satisfaction of getting to see this bastards CF, whether it spells out symp or killer.
I am seriously not going to even bother with the suggestion me and Silanah are partners. But I like how you just pulled it out of your arse there. Can you produce a case on someone from there, or is that too fucking much?
I like how you use "sheeped" player. Where exactly have I manipulated Silanah in the game, pray tell? Unlike you, saying what a great idea it is to lynch me, and also saying "hey, your scum too". gives you a good fucking backup there.
-hey Liosan, Rashan came up inno!
-Then he was the symp! Let's get Silanah!

Fucking hell.
I started cases on the low posters TO GET THEM TO CONTRIBUTE!!!! Do I need to spell it out? It should be fairly bloody obvious to anyone with half a brain! I'm not pushing attention off myself, people can make cases all they want and question me too, but I did not want the battle between myself and Silanah to take up two days and end up with an inno lynched because of it!

Jesus fucking christ.

Now that I'm done, I don't suppose you can pull a cigarette out of that ass of yours? I'm pissed.

And Sir Thursday, wherever you are, i apologise for my angry rant. :p

Edit: and of course it was a crosspost... :D

This post has been edited by Rashan: 26 November 2008 - 06:16 PM

#914 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:17 PM

Oh, look truces over.
So, why arent you bitchin at silanah?

Oh yeah, you're MASSIVE argument with him, what did you say, you "forgot about that"

Also, I never said you manipulated silanah.
I suggested that both of you did it to everyone else.

You are now becoming more "convinced" each other are inno, and since lots of people sheep you, everyone else becomes more convinced of it aswell.

#915 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:17 PM

OK I am here for a few hours. Probably off and on for like 5 hrs. I need to catch up but have read the last page here...I think I made a mistake earlier. After thinking about it last night and from just the last 20 posts, I am willing to concede that Liosan is not even close to PI. I am gonna go back and look ath last 3-4 pages and get caught up, but general feeling is that they BOTH are acting like great symps.... Rashan, spamming the thread, accusing everyone, willing to make connections where none exist. Liosan, more water muddying, trying to bring the 2 most vocal players back in to go at it with eachother when they said they wanted to give it a rest for just 12 hours, and the fake ninja claim... I PI'd him cause of that, but if you look at it from another side, who else would do that??? His explanation 3 posts up doesn't hold water and Rash brings up a good point. How the hell did he even know if the killers were online. Sil and I both pointed out that NO GOOD came of it. he outed a roled inno, he threw confusion into the mix and basically MADE us talk about him, thus keeping us from talking about killer speculation. In fact:

vote Liosan

he is playing a classic symp game. I know you don't vote for symps, but scum is scum. I am going to go back and catch up between working time ( I know... boo work). I'm then going to go back and see if Lio gives any hints on who he might be symping. I would rather vote for a killer than a symp. but I fear there isn't going to be much there.

Awww hell... massive cross with Tennes and Rash.

This post has been edited by Fener: 26 November 2008 - 06:19 PM

#916 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:18 PM

I'm back for a little while, while I wait for confirmation of my next meeting
seriosly, wtf's up with Liosan?

to answer Kas' "accusation", :D
no, it was not a code. it was a joke respose to Gamelon's joke vote. go re-read the vote and his reason for it. it's on page one. then compare to my answer. it makes sense in context.

#917 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:19 PM

Yes, playing like a "classic symp" would never get you caught.
Anyone playing stereotypes is noticed.

Dinner, back later.

#918 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:20 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 06:17 PM, said:

Oh, look truces over.
So, why arent you bitchin at silanah?

Oh yeah, you're MASSIVE argument with him, what did you say, you "forgot about that"

Also, I never said you manipulated silanah.
I suggested that both of you did it to everyone else.

You are now becoming more "convinced" each other are inno, and since lots of people sheep you, everyone else becomes more convinced of it aswell.

ive stopped defending myself. I'm attacking you. Not defending myself. There is a difference.
Also, I know he's inno, and have for a very long time, because I know his style of play when he's inno. Hell, everything about that points to him being inno at this point.
I haven't manipulated one other person. I've stated cases, let people think of them what they wanted.

Also, Silanah's not here to piss me off right now. Yet. If I'm still on.

#919 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:20 PM

remove vote I dont wan't to be at L-2 yet. There is a lot of time. But as of now I am voting Liosan

#920 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:21 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 06:19 PM, said:

Yes, playing like a "classic symp" would never get you caught.
Anyone playing stereotypes is noticed.

Dinner, back later.

FUCKING WIFOM!! NOW I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY SILANAH GOT BITCHY!!!!!!

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

24 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users