• You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#921 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:21 PM

View PostTennes, on Nov 26 2008, 01:37 PM, said:

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 05:22 PM, said:

How is it a OMGUS vote. Rashan voted for me not Thyrllan. If I had voted for Rashan then that would have been a OMGUS vote.

It's OMGUS because he was constantly saying that you were suspicious, and that seems to be your major reason for voting for him. That's what I meant, anyway.

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 05:22 PM, said:

Rashan didn't do any such thing as point out who was possible CI and VPI. Gamelon did that. If you doubt me take a look on pg 28.

As Rashan says, see post #428:

Rashan said:

Well, your pretty much VPI to me now, and Ano is PI. No point in voting either of you.

So, does that change your mind at all, or are you still thinking Gamelon is a likely symp?

EDITTED: For structure, crosspost with Thyrllan.

No that doesn't change my mind. I was refering to what was posted after night started not what was posted 4 pages earlier. I know that Rashan pointed that out earlier but he didn't point it out at night. Gamelon pointed it out at night. Now if we have lazy killer (happens) then they get an instant update as to who might be CI. That is what I find suspicious. The fact that Rashan pointed out that Ano was probably a CI after the fake ninja was only mildy suspicious. Just enough to make me note it but not enough to make me think that he might be scum.

This post has been edited by Kaschan: 26 November 2008 - 06:22 PM

#922 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:24 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 06:13 PM, said:

Actually, im becoming more convinced Rashan is innocent.

Why?

Because you've just pushed onto me, and are now setting up Rashan nicely to be lynched tommorow.
If we're both inno, and I know I am, then killers win.

So, when I come up inno, scum all push the lynch on rashan, which there's lots of evidence/reasons for, and win.
Tennes is already hinting its a good strategy, lynch one today, the other tommorow.

I become more convinced Tennes is killer.
Rashan just seems generally pissed off at his situation, which I understand perfectly.

I don't understand the phrasing here. Were you already convinced I was a killer or something? Because your previous posts didn't indicate anything of the sort.

If we have hit a symp, the game's not over - Team inno get another bite of the cherry. And from my point of view, either you or Rashan is likely to be a symp. If we get a viable lead on a killer, I'll go with it, but I haven't really seen any brought up, so for now it's a toss up between the two of you. That's my reasoning behind it, but if you want to come straight back and say that I must be a killer for that, that's your prerogative.

#923 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:28 PM

ok, I see no reason for Liosan's hysteria that would be valid.

I'm tempted to vote him now. really tempted
Kas: no offence, but your Thyr vote won't get you anywhere tonight. seems we're choosing between Liosan and Rashan
voting off a symp goes agains most everyhting I stand for in mafia... but aside from his assault on Rash and Silanah, I can't for the life of me remeber him talkiing to anyone else in a way that might constitute "symping"

EDIT: ok, got confirmation on my meeting. sigh
back in up to an hour, will then be on consistently for a while.

This post has been edited by D'riss: 26 November 2008 - 06:31 PM

#924 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:34 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 10:19 AM, said:

Yes, playing like a "classic symp" would never get you caught.
Anyone playing stereotypes is noticed.

Dinner, back later.

Then why the heck yould you play that way??? Why, as an inno, would you out a roled inno??? I mean come on, there are 13 players, how do you know the killer was even online? There is No good to come of it, you knew you would come under suspicion. but you did it anyway. and then you go and vote for yourself?!? If you are an inno why the hell would you do that??? You realize we need to lynch right today or tomorrow right? We can't just throw away innocent people. Just another tick against you. ok barring a major crosspost I am going back to reread the last 5 pages

EDIT: Changed "and" to "or"

This post has been edited by Fener: 26 November 2008 - 06:38 PM

#925 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:34 PM

As an addendum to my previous post, I should probably point out that I don't discount the possibility that Liosan is a killer - (or Rashan for that matter).

#926 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:35 PM

I promise you, I will come up inno when I die. Town or symp, make of it what you will, but not killer.
I hope Liosan isn't a killer. God, truly, that'd be ridiculous, he's dug a hole so deep he hasn't a hope of getting out.

#927 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:37 PM

Would people please stop saying that this and that is "classic behavior" of Scum / symp / WTF ever. Seriously there are so many different ways to play fucking roles that it isn't possible to keep track. By saying "Classic Behavior" all your doing is dumbing down your arguement cause you don't really have enough evidence for the arguement in the first place.

A Symp's job is to help his masters win the game using what ever means possible. THAT is what a fucking symps job is. Nothing else. There is no classic behavior. I agree that Liosan is supicious and if nessasary I would vote for him. But not cause of some made up fucking classic behavior.

I have become so tired of reading well a symp wouldn't do this and a killers don't act like that. BUllSHIT even people who have been killers several games in a row don't act the same from one fucking game to another. WHY cause it would be to much of a FUCKING giveaway. YOU look for connections inbetween people. How do you spot symps? If there bosses ass is on the fucking chopping block they will try to derail the train. If it is obvious that he is going to get lynched then they jump on the fucking train. You have to pay attention to the interaction between people ie who is defending who and what not.

Those of you who believe in Classic fucking Behavior can take that and shove it up your ass then pull it out of your nose and chop it up sniff it and then shit it.
End Rant :D

This post has been edited by Kaschan: 26 November 2008 - 07:16 PM

#928 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:37 PM

Oh, and the last person to vote for themselves was the guy using this alt, who voted for himself in an attempt to delay his lynching.
He was Quinn. The big bad killer leader, and he was facing something like L-2.
Liosan isn't even facing that. He had about two votes on him at the time.
Panicing Liosan is panicing.

#929 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:38 PM

View PostD'riss, on Nov 26 2008, 02:28 PM, said:

Kas: no offence, but your Thyr vote won't get you anywhere tonight. seems we're choosing between Liosan and Rashan
voting off a symp goes agains most everyhting I stand for in mafia... but aside from his assault on Rash and Silanah, I can't for the life of me remeber him talkiing to anyone else in a way that might constitute "symping"

If it comes down to not getting a lynch or getting one I will go with getting one ever single time.

#930 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:41 PM

View PostTennes, on Nov 26 2008, 08:08 PM, said:

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 06:04 PM, said:

Lets just assume the killers are competent then shall we?
Cause games have never been lost on the noob card, have they?

Noob killers are more likely to slip up by themselves, so all things being equal, I'd prefer to go with the worse case, which is competent killers.

Your constant agro with Rashan makes me reasonably confident that one of you is scum, so I vote for one of you and see what happens. I just happen to think that your fake Ninja makes you more suspicious than him, and therefore worth voting for first.

View PostD'riss, on Nov 26 2008, 08:28 PM, said:

For fuck sake.
Both tennes and D'riss are trying to get everyone to plan in advance.

One of us today, the other tommorow.
If we're both inno, we lose.

I am.
I think Rashan could be.

If you kill me tommorow, don't kill Rashan.
I just reckon its probably a stupid move.
You have to think about it first.

No, im not a killer.
No, im not gonna base shit off meta.
I am inno.
If rashan is, and you believe tennes/d'riss we're fucked.

Not only that, but they seem to be trying to convince people im symp.
If you're gonna accuse me of scum, at least have the decency to accuse killer.
It just gives people an nice excuse to go "Oh well, not to worry, he was most likely symp anyhow"

#931 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:43 PM

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 10:37 AM, said:

Would people please stop saying that this and that is "classic behavior" of Scum / symp / WTF ever. Seriously there are so many different ways to play fucking roles that it isn't possible to keep track. By saying "Classic Behavior" all your doing is dumbing down your arguement cause you don't really have enough evidence for the arguement in the first place.

A Symp's job is to help his masters win the game using what ever means possible. THAT is what a fucking symps job is. Nothing else. There is no classic behavior. I agree that Liosan is supicious and if nessasary I would vote for him. But not cause of some made up fucking classic behavior.

I have become so tired of reading well a symp wouldn't do this and a killers don't act like that. BUllSHIT even people who have been killers several games in a row don't act the same from one fucking game to another. WHY cause it would be to much of a FUCKING giveaway. YOU look for connections inbetween people. How do you spot symps? If there bosses ass is on the fucking chopping block they will try to derail the train. If it is obvious that he is going to get lynched then they jump on the fucking train. You have to pay attention to the interaction between people ie who is defending who and what not.

Those of you who believe in Classic fucking Behavior can that and shove it up your ass then pull it out of your nose and chop it up sniff it and then shit it.
End Rant :D

LOL ROFLMFAO Holy Hypocrite batman.

Thanks for telling us the "Classic way to spot a symp" LOL

You play your game, everyone else can play theirs. stop trying to browbeat people, you just come off as an arrogant snob.

I will say no more on the subjuect as it isn't constructive and takes away from our real goal here.

#932 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:44 PM

Panicking liosan is beyond caring actually.
If the innos are buying all this shit we're fucked anyway.
And no, im not self voting to avoid lynch.
Although id be happy to switch for D'riss or Tennes.

And in the past, many innos have self voted.
Examples mean little, because most things have been done by innos AND scum.

#933 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:46 PM

They would have hammered you methinks, if they were scum.
But fair's fair. I'll notch them onto the top of my list once your lynched, Liosan.
I'll have a day, assuming I ain't nked. I'll do my best to get them lynched. Don't blame me if I get lynched, though.

#934 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:46 PM

Wait what is the vote count Lios might, just MIGHT be onto something there... I was under the impression it was L-3 and neither D'riss nor Tennes had voted

#935 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:49 PM

Aye, it is.

#936 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:50 PM

Fuck it bastards making me doubt myself. Sorry, all.

#937 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Cause Fener removed.
Also, if one put on L-1, the other would have to vote quickly, before anyone removed, so they may wait till those with votes dont seem to be around.
Also, D'riss isnt on.

#938 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Until your CF comes up I'm afraid I have to treat you as possible scum. We'll see where the votes go though.

#939 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:52 PM

Of course you'll have to treat me as possible scum.
Thats what you have to do, with everyone.

I excpect the killers will be somewhere on my train/pushing for me, because im a safe lynch.
Probably also going for Rashan.

#940 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:52 PM

Rashan said:

I'll have a day, assuming I ain't nked. I'll do my best to get them lynched. Don't blame me if I get lynched, though.

Haha, now look who's planning in advance. :D

There's lots of time for new stuff to come up, nothing is set in stone. I have said I'm more than amenable to altering my vote if a stronger case can be put together. There's a ton of WIFOM flying around, so I'll leave all of that alone.

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

27 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users