• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#881 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:08 PM

lol, don't expect that to stay my hand if it comes down to lynching you, though, :rant:
its a no-finder game, so CFs are all we get.
with ShadowBent's epic stunt we are now more desperate than ever for a lynch.

#882 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:11 PM

I'm expecting to be lynched. Or if Sil has a vig, I'll be on the receiving end of it tonight. :rant: So no fear of expecting you not to lynch me. I'm hoping people will have somewhere to go after it though. So many lynches really give us nothing at all but a dead inno and then a mysterious nk. I'm trying to gather up as much info and opinions as possible on as many people as I can so you lot will have something to build on tomorrow.

#883 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:17 PM

ok, I have to get going. I have a series of meetings to attend, and that will take up the next 2-3 hours
aftrwards, i'll be on almost continuously up untill the deadline if necessary.
Waiting to hear from Kas when he finally catches up, and hope that by then we'll have something from Fener and Thyr as well.

see you all later.

#884 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:18 PM

I'm on for the next hour and a half or so, and after that, I actually have no idea. So if anyone has any questions to put to me, nows the time.

#885 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:53 PM

Ok I was bed ridden for most of yesterday and the day before but I am back now and have composed my questionable posts list. First up D'riss This is split up into two different parts.

View PostD'riss, on Nov 24 2008, 01:41 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on Nov 24 2008, 05:32 PM, said:

View PostD'riss, on Nov 24 2008, 05:29 PM, said:

ok, well, caught up now
seems after that spam there was a bit of actual content

Are you going to present a defence against Gamelon's case? It seemed pretty reasonable to me. :p

BAH
I am the most "earthy" from all of you.

Shadows, darkness, soundwaves, boars, light--these are all the things a more refined mind would enjoy.
I stand for the working man. Me and the Ambergis Popular Front.
The days of the bourgeois regency are numbered. The power shall soon return to its rightful owners--the working classes.

Now does anyone else think that this could be some sort of code. I am not yellow and usually don't bother trying to find codes but this posts really stood out.

Next up Liosan

View PostLiosan, on Nov 24 2008, 06:05 PM, said:

Mod, you are a nasty nasty man.
Explanation, since you all seem to want one:

Reaction fishing: Yes, I knew it was unlikely he'd admit killer, but it was possible, and reactions are good, they give us info. For example, his wtf are you doing post makes him more likely innocent in my eyes. Now, im pretty useless to my team, so I dont really care if I die, whereas taking someone else off the suspect list, at least mine, is good. And yes, its worked before. See grief getting a reveal in the heroes game, by pretending he'd won.

Wanting him to shut up: He was irritating me.

Not only that, but it provokes others to react, whcih is generally good, as it gets the game moving.

So lynch me. Whatever. Im useless anyway, other than one more vote for team inno, so it was, in my opinion, worth it for the information, and for any information you get from my lynch.

Mod. You are so nasty. Meanie. :p

View PostLiosan, on Nov 24 2008, 06:09 PM, said:

Beats nothing.
Votes were growing on anomander, who I wasnt very sure was very scummy, so therefore, I tried to stop us wasting a lynch.

Here he is defending his fake ninja. First he claims that he thought that she might admit that she was a killer then he says that he was trying to stop us from wasting a lynch. The most votes Ano had was 3 which isn't very many. Certainly not enough to warrant that kind of action. Now what happend from this: Ano came out with a innocent reaction and became an instant target for NK. Anyone not thinking that is really stupid. I saw it instantly yesterday and I am sure that the killers did to but if they didn't then someone was kind enough to point it out for them later on in the night.

View PostLiosan, on Nov 24 2008, 06:32 PM, said:

I dont think fake claiming is risking a modkill, afaik, so im not exactly "quitting", on purpose.
If you lynch me, then you get whatever info from my train, plus anos likely innocent.
Whereas, if we lynched ano, what'd we gain? A bit of info.

Look at it this way:

What harm did my claim do?

What Harm Seriously? Are you thinking using the head on your shoulders! You set up an inno for Nk. Plus it gave you something to hide behind for the next day it also forces us to lynch you eventually and any information we might have gotten out of your train is worthless. Cause every single person will be able to say that they are voting for you cause you faked revealed.

View PostGamelon, on Nov 25 2008, 04:39 AM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 08:35 AM, said:

I'm ALWAYS interested to see who gets nked, though, haven't you noticed? WIFOM is fun to try and see the logic behind. :D
Well, at least we can move on a little from what took up all of Day One. I probably won't be on much, I have an IT exam today and also a fucking life skills essay to do (You heard me. Life Skills. An essay in it. Tbh I'm tempted to fail the module on purpose because life skills does not belong in a fucking college course)

Your second sentence make no sense at all.

I also recalled something that I noted during my catch-up this morning. The fuck if I'm going back to paddle in all those posts to find the quotes, but if needed I'll supply them.

Shadow was inno, then. And for sure not a symp because he was the ninja. Early Shadow came to your defense, and as soon as that happened you opened a can of lick-ass to the guy, I guess you saw your opportunity.

After the Liosan ninja fake-out, your first post was about the possibility that Liosan was scum helping his scum buddy out of trouble. Then all of a sudden you post that Liosan was VPI, and Ano PI. A few pages later, Shadow comes out with the possibility that Liosan was scum helping his scum buddy out of trouble, and there you go quoting proudly your earlier post about having the same idea.

Then now that Shadow is back, you pound the idea that everyone assumed you two were lovers, which is soemthing that never came close to cross my mind. Youdo this since, I guess, Shadow is inno, and you want to fake the idea that you guys were on the same wavelength.

Hey here we are a couple of posts into night and someone is happily pointing out the people who are CI's or VPI. Wow do you think that the killers needed reminding. Cause that is what it looks like to me. A symp making sure that his masters know who to take out.

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 03:57 PM, said:

Oh please, lets just brush it off with little explanation so no heed is payed.
Oh please, let you go ahead and deliberately not contribute.

You want not to discuss to stop it being focussed on the two off you?
Sorry, im completely not buying that.

Discuss everyone else, and the limelight is off you two. Simple. All you have to do, is refrain from attacking each other, which seems why you dont want to post, which shows you can refrain from it perfectly fine.
You had a lot of pressure earlier, and looked at one point quite a likely lynch. At that point, the logical thing for a killer partner to do would be to distance.

I don't really have a solid reason for including this post other then the "Oh please" lines at the top. Struck me as suspicious.

#886 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:54 PM

Second part.

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 05:24 PM, said:

Not a total surprise? I thought it was quite surprising, until I REALLY thought about it.

Gentlemen, I gave you a dodgy quiet alt who jumped at the idea of being symped at first but then settled quickly into it.
Comments?
Edit: from who jumped to into it.

Yes I started off trying to get Rash to stop symping me using agression but that wasn't working so I decided that I would go the other way. It eventually worked. I have a total of 9 posts and I am a bigger suspect then Liosan with his fake reveal and D'riss with his possible code that nobody at all pointed out. Are you people even reading the thread, some times I wonder. The case against me isn't even worth defending as it is mostly based off of me not posting any content and only joke posts during the first couple of hours. That is my wifes fault as she got me sick. So bugger off cause she can take all of you.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 06:34 PM, said:

Well earlier most of the attention was sort of swirling round the four main people, Shadow,Ano,Sil and Rash and now that 2 of those are dead, most of what we have from the other day is discussion about Sil and Rash and a ridiculous ninja by Liosan. Now Rash and Sil are trying to pull back a bit and put pressure on other people and get more things flowing which has just linked them together more despite any earlier distancing but as I think this is probably a good idea so we dont just get bogged down killing everyone who posted lots on day. Now Liosan is interesting, I think it is possible he is a symp and his master is somewhere in the group not in the limelight as he is making some goodish points about this step back from play by rash and sil and is trying to keep people looking at them.
I havent really got much of a read on any other players although Kaschans symp boss play with rashan was interesting as he just changed tack in the middle of it and decided to embrace the symping when an earlier post was Symp me and youll get lynched, but thats all I remember about him and its not enough to convince me of guilt.
Cant think at all of what Korlats done so will check that in a minute as it shouldnt take too long.
At the moment Fener Driss and Tennes are just blending together for me and Im finding it hard to seperate which of them has said what.

Now Thyrllan is coming on after spending the first day just posting enough to be avoided. He suddenly looks really helpful and people are instantly CI him cause he is providing content. Give me a break.

View PostTennes, on Nov 25 2008, 06:56 PM, said:

Just had a look over Gamelon's posts :- my first impression is that he is fairly tenacious in chasing up his gut instincts - he jokes about D'riss, then hooks onto Thryllan for not voting for anyone. Defends that a couple of times, spams a bit, and then was one of the first people active after PS confirmed that Shadowbent had gone ninja. That gave him a new suspect, Rashan, who he seems very suspicious of, far more so in tone than any of the other mid posters. He posted quite a few times to that effect, although I guess that can be put down to having nothing else to talk about at the time. I'd like to get a look at him when there are plenty of other on at the same time - some more conversation might shed further light on his tendencies.

Really you didn't think that the fact that he pointed out the only CI and VPI as soon as night started was suspicious. That just means that you aren't looking for anything.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 06:58 PM, said:

Ok kaschan really hasnt done a lot at all. He basically came in and made a jokey post abou thow everyone was on his list of scum apart from himself as he was awesome. Then rashan made some master remark to him and he reacted as "attempting to symp me will get you lynched scum" to him, which is interesting as when you look at it his next 4 or 5 posts are just him roleplaying as Rashans master which doesnt really fit with the previous statement, after that he says something about D'riss possibly being a symp because he didnt like the spammers, seems a bit thin logic to me there but he does say that himself and doesnt place a vote so il let that go i think.
Thats pretty much all hes done, The change in attitude really stands out to me though as he doesnt explain it and it is really hard to miss if you actually read his stuff, so I will try and keep a closer eye on him when he gets back.

Now this is the 3rd or 4th time that you have brought up my name trying to get a lynch going. The only thing that you have was from the first couple of hours on day one when everyone was putting up joke posts. This looks like a killer trying to get a lynch going on someone who isn't around to defend themselves. If it was to get pressure on me then you would have make a case once and vote for me like Rashan did. Instead you are basically posting the same thing twice and trying to get other people to vote for me so that you can come on later and vote in the middle of the pack.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 07:03 PM, said:

Oh yeah and he says something about the best case scenario being Kess as a symp, which seems a bit pointless as thats true whenever an innocent gets lynched and is a stupid way to play.
Then his final post is basically "oh that NK wasnt a total surprise, now im ill and will find it difficult to post much", so he has an excuse for staying low and out of the way (sorry if your really ill mate)
So yeah im finding it really hard to think of him as innocent at the moment, but im not totally convinced of killerness yet.

Actually that was my final two posts. People had already pointed out that it was more then likely that Bent killed a roled innocent. I was just tossing out the best case senario cause negitive thinking works in the killers advantage.

After rereading the thread I am left with Thyrllan, and Gamelon as my top two suspects with either Liosan or D'riss as the symp.

Therefore I am going to

Vote Thyrllan

#887 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:00 PM

In Liosan's defence, the oh please line were an attempt to mock me. I tend to say Oh Please when I'm irritated lol

This post has been edited by Rashan: 26 November 2008 - 05:00 PM

#888 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:02 PM

It's day 2. There's 13 hours left of the day.

10 players remain:
Thyrllan, Rashan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Tennes, Fener, Silanah

6 votes needed to lynch
5 votes needed to go to night

3 vote Rashan - Liosan, Gamelon, Silanah
1 vote Liosan - Rashan
1 vote Fener - Thyrllan
1 vote Thyrllan - Kaschan

Players who have not voted:
D'riss, Korlat, Tennes, Fener
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#889 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:10 PM

Nice to hear from you Kaschan - just a few comments about your case: voting for Thyrllan seems a bit like OMGUS to me, but you've got a few decent points on that, so I suppose it's valid. Not sure about what you mean regarding Gamelon throwing about CIs and VPIs - from the quote you gave it seemed more like he was accusing Rashan of doing those things...any chance you can clarify that a bit?

Cheers.

#890 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:22 PM

Ok here are all of the posts immediately after we went to night. As you can see it was mostly Reaction posts. Then

View PostGamelon, on Nov 25 2008, 04:12 AM, said:

Oi.

:Surprise:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 04:16 AM, said:

Brilliant night scene lol. RIP Shadow. And Q21.

View PostGamelon, on Nov 25 2008, 04:16 AM, said:

A round of applause for Q21 who managed to not die on night 1.

:p :p

:D

OK, seriously, that was a fiasco. Bent, dude, what the hell? That's even worse than a night 1 vig! We didn't have a single CF to get any clue, and there was time left in the day to try and get a lynch if Kesso was that bad.

Anyways, now back to waiting, this time for day...

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 04:18 AM, said:

Bear in mind that like me, he probably thought there was no chance of you people getting over the possibility that me and him were lovers or whatever.
At least now we can move on.

View PostKorlat, on Nov 25 2008, 04:18 AM, said:

Ah fak.

As was pointed out, nice scene though!

View PostKorlat, on Nov 25 2008, 04:20 AM, said:

@Rashan, that's a very good point - better that he took the risk, in some ways, and got rid of a potential scum than simply quietly died...although the threat of a ninja could have made the killers more hesitant in their posting, perhaps...

Oh well. What's done is done, and we can safely say we didn't accidentally lynch an inno on day 1! :p

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 04:22 AM, said:

No, instead we lost two, our rather handy ninja, and Kessobahn, who could, for all we know, have been Healer or something. Which is really a little worse than a bad lynch. *sighs*

View PostGamelon, on Nov 25 2008, 04:25 AM, said:

I suspect a long night coming, though, because surgery to repair ruptured spleens take a long time.

Hopefully the killers forgot to put in a provisional...

View PostKorlat, on Nov 25 2008, 04:26 AM, said:

No, it's not - we could have lost the ninja without him getting a chance at using his ability. True, it means two dead inno's, but it could have resulted in a dead inno and a dead killer. Worth the risk, imo.

Annoying, but we brought it upon ourselves.

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 04:28 AM, said:

I suppose so.
I'm interested to see who gets nked, though.

View PostGamelon, on Nov 25 2008, 04:29 AM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 09:28 AM, said:

I suppose so.
I'm interested to see who gets nked, though.

If it's not you I'll vote you tomorrow just for that comment :D

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 04:35 AM, said:

I'm ALWAYS interested to see who gets nked, though, haven't you noticed? WIFOM is fun to try and see the logic behind. :p
Well, at least we can move on a little from what took up all of Day One. I probably won't be on much, I have an IT exam today and also a fucking life skills essay to do (You heard me. Life Skills. An essay in it. Tbh I'm tempted to fail the module on purpose because life skills does not belong in a fucking college course)

View PostGamelon, on Nov 25 2008, 04:39 AM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 08:35 AM, said:

I'm ALWAYS interested to see who gets nked, though, haven't you noticed? WIFOM is fun to try and see the logic behind. :p

Your second sentence make no sense at all.

I also recalled something that I noted during my catch-up this morning. The fuck if I'm going back to paddle in all those posts to find the quotes, but if needed I'll supply them.

Shadow was inno, then. And for sure not a symp because he was the ninja. Early Shadow came to your defense, and as soon as that happened you opened a can of lick-ass to the guy, I guess you saw your opportunity.

After the Liosan ninja fake-out, your first post was about the possibility that Liosan was scum helping his scum buddy out of trouble. Then all of a sudden you post that Liosan was VPI, and Ano PI. A few pages later, Shadow comes out with the possibility that Liosan was scum helping his scum buddy out of trouble, and there you go quoting proudly your earlier post about having the same idea.

Then now that Shadow is back, you pound the idea that everyone assumed you two were lovers, which is soemthing that never came close to cross my mind. Youdo this since, I guess, Shadow is inno, and you want to fake the idea that you guys were on the same wavelength.

View PostTennes, on Nov 26 2008, 01:10 PM, said:

Nice to hear from you Kaschan - just a few comments about your case: voting for Thyrllan seems a bit like OMGUS to me, but you've got a few decent points on that, so I suppose it's valid. Not sure about what you mean regarding Gamelon throwing about CIs and VPIs - from the quote you gave it seemed more like he was accusing Rashan of doing those things...any chance you can clarify that a bit?

Cheers.

How is it a OMGUS vote. Rashan voted for me not Thyrllan. If I had voted for Rashan then that would have been a OMGUS vote.

Rashan didn't do any such thing as point out who was possible CI and VPI. Gamelon did that. If you doubt me take a look on pg 28.

#891 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:28 PM

Actually, previously in the thread, I had posted that Ano was VPI and Lios was PI.
Interestingly, Ano died(Nk), after saying "you idiot" because of Lios's fake role.
"You idiot" would suggest she had a role that was bad to lose. Vig? Healer?
She was made a target there...
Interesting how Gamelon switched VPI and PI around, though. The guy who fake-revealed was VPI? I don't think even I'd have said that...
Subtle attempt to clear Liosan by planting the idea of him being VPI in peoples minds? Very far-fetched, sadly.
Editted for slightly more clarity

This post has been edited by Rashan: 26 November 2008 - 05:29 PM

#892 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:31 PM

Liosan is here to reply. Excellent. I've got to go in about twenty minutes.
Edit: change of plan, I've got an extra hour.

This post has been edited by Rashan: 26 November 2008 - 05:33 PM

#893 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:35 PM

Ok I wont be able to post much more for a while, as Ive got taekwondo for a few hours then a load of homework to do, so I'l just make a comment to kaschan, you said that I came on you say that was like the 3rd or 4th time i mentioned you, what you missed out was the fact that I came on and said I couldnt remember much about the low posters so went through yours, Korlats and Feners posts so obviously I mention you in my review of your posts.
I do agree with you about the fact that as soon as I made 1 or 2 posts everyone jumped on me like I was a messiah, this has been freaking me out, because nothing I found was foolproof and I dont see why its made some people (mainly Rashan) suddenly look at me like Im less guilty, It is making me think that I may have gone for the wrong people, but at the moment I cant really go back as Il just end up coming back to this again if i dont get some answers.

#894 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 26 2008, 05:35 PM, said:

Ok I wont be able to post much more for a while, as Ive got taekwondo for a few hours then a load of homework to do, so I'l just make a comment to kaschan, you said that I came on you say that was like the 3rd or 4th time i mentioned you, what you missed out was the fact that I came on and said I couldnt remember much about the low posters so went through yours, Korlats and Feners posts so obviously I mention you in my review of your posts.
I do agree with you about the fact that as soon as I made 1 or 2 posts everyone jumped on me like I was a messiah, this has been freaking me out, because nothing I found was foolproof and I dont see why its made some people (mainly Rashan) suddenly look at me like Im less guilty, It is making me think that I may have gone for the wrong people, but at the moment I cant really go back as Il just end up coming back to this again if i dont get some answers.

I looked at you as less guilty because you had started to post content, which was my main reason for a case against you, lack of content.

#895 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:37 PM

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 05:22 PM, said:

How is it a OMGUS vote. Rashan voted for me not Thyrllan. If I had voted for Rashan then that would have been a OMGUS vote.

It's OMGUS because he was constantly saying that you were suspicious, and that seems to be your major reason for voting for him. That's what I meant, anyway.

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 05:22 PM, said:

Rashan didn't do any such thing as point out who was possible CI and VPI. Gamelon did that. If you doubt me take a look on pg 28.

As Rashan says, see post #428:

Rashan said:

Well, your pretty much VPI to me now, and Ano is PI. No point in voting either of you.

So, does that change your mind at all, or are you still thinking Gamelon is a likely symp?

EDITTED: For structure, crosspost with Thyrllan.

This post has been edited by Tennes: 26 November 2008 - 05:37 PM

#896 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:38 PM

Quickly skimmed through, going soon.

Silanah:

Yes, I feel its reasonable to lynch Rashan, because he seems scummy to me, is causing confusion, isnt good to have around tommorow, if we have to find scum, as it'll be too great a distraction.
I also feel lynching a low poster a bad idea, because it is a small chance of hitting scum.

If I had to pick someone other than you or rashan, I would go for Kaschan, Korlat, Tennes, or Gamelon, probably in that order.

Kaschan as he seems the most scummy to me.
Korlat and Gamelon, because it really seems that they're trying not to contribute anything whatsoever, although less so with Gam.
Tennes, because for someone with 60 posts, I really cant remember him saying much. Seems he's lying fairly low to me, and just going along with what other people say.

Thyrllan im more happy with, because he's started posting more, as has fener, a little bit, and gam to a lesser degree.

#897 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:38 PM

God damn it have I got the orders of those two VPI and PI mixed up again?! Fuck sake that post has lead to nothing but grief

#898 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:40 PM

God dont bring him into this :D :p

#899 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:41 PM

Im sure he doesnt appreciate that kinda stuff :D

#900 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:41 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 05:38 PM, said:

Quickly skimmed through, going soon.

*snip*

Tennes, because for someone with 60 posts, I really cant remember him saying much. Seems he's lying fairly low to me, and just going along with what other people say.

One of my posts was asking you to reiterate why you went for the fake ninja so early on. Who I vote for will be based quite strongly on how I evaluate your reply...

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

44 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 44 guests, 0 anonymous users