• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:49 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 12:39 PM, said:

View PostD'riss, on Nov 26 2008, 12:36 PM, said:

i've made my suspects clear early on:
Thyr, Kas, You

Thyr has since contributed and moved down the list

my strongest preference is Kas, but despite of waht Silanah thinks, I won't shirk off lynching you if it comes down to it.
I haven't voted yet today, but that's since there's still a ton of time, and i can be on most of the day, all the way up to the deadine.

Aye, I know you have a list, but you don't seem to be going out of your way to challenge or attack the people on it. You seem to be playing an almost passive game. Maybe that's just because I'm the kind who plays a little bit more aggressively, though. Hmmm.

Agreed. That's what my little star system tells me too, as I was trying to say in my last post.

#842 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:49 PM

according to the rules, modkill limit's now 36 hours.
that means he may not show up untill after day's over, unfortunately
all right, gotta run, see you all in 2-3 hours!

#843 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:51 PM

View PostGamelon, on Nov 26 2008, 12:49 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 12:39 PM, said:

View PostD'riss, on Nov 26 2008, 12:36 PM, said:

i've made my suspects clear early on:
Thyr, Kas, You

Thyr has since contributed and moved down the list

my strongest preference is Kas, but despite of waht Silanah thinks, I won't shirk off lynching you if it comes down to it.
I haven't voted yet today, but that's since there's still a ton of time, and i can be on most of the day, all the way up to the deadine.

Aye, I know you have a list, but you don't seem to be going out of your way to challenge or attack the people on it. You seem to be playing an almost passive game. Maybe that's just because I'm the kind who plays a little bit more aggressively, though. Hmmm.

Agreed. That's what my little star system tells me too, as I was trying to say in my last post.

Anyone else catch your eye? What are your opinions on Liosan? I'd like you to discount the Fake Ninja Reveal, though.

#844 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:20 PM

It's day 2. There's 17 hours left of the day.

10 players remain:
Thyrllan, Rashan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Tennes, Fener, Silanah

6 votes needed to lynch
5 votes needed to go to night

3 vote Rashan - Liosan, Gamelon, Silanah
1 vote Kashan - Rashan
1 vote Fener = Thyrllan

Players who have not voted:
Thyrllan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Tennes, Fener

Edited to correct timer

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 26 November 2008 - 01:56 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#845 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:25 PM

Right, I'm just dropping in quickly - got a lot of work to do today so I won't be on much until later, but thought I'd say it's nice to see Gamelon posting a bit more...I don't like the way Korlat came and went so quickly without really posting anything of substance. I'll try and keep tabs on what's going on - hopefully some interesting cases will be made in the next few hours for me to think about.

#846 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:26 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 12:51 PM, said:

Anyone else catch your eye? What are your opinions on Liosan? I'd like you to discount the Fake Ninja Reveal, though.

Honestly? My memory completely blurs Liosan with Kaschan, Tennes and Fener.

I'm due for a massive re-read, and I'm looking forward to it :rant: But that's usually something I do later in the game when we have some more info rather than re-reading everyone looking for "how they generally sound". It's only day 2 after all, the game is still young.

#847 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:27 PM

View PostTennes, on Nov 26 2008, 01:25 PM, said:

I don't like the way Korlat came and went so quickly without really posting anything of substance. I'll try and keep tabs on what's going on - hopefully some interesting cases will be made in the next few hours for me to think about.

Lol, "I don't like what Korlat did so I'll do the same" :rant:

#848 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:28 PM

Ok... Furious Rashan is furious. It seems I've done the wrong assignment for one of my modules so I have about three hours to do the bastard. :rant:
I will be checking in when I get bored though lol.

#849 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:29 PM

View PostKaschan, on Nov 24 2008, 06:48 PM, said:

After looking over the posts again. I think that D'riss could be a symp. I also am getting a funny feeling from Tennes. It would be a good killer strategy to get two trains going on spammers while keep the pressure off of themselves and their symp. But I don't have enough evidence to warrant a vote at this point. It is just a feeling.

View PostKaschan, on Nov 25 2008, 01:47 PM, said:

Well that looked a little intense there at the end. Sorry I missed it. I would have been tempted to have voted for Liosan just due to his fake ninja reveal. I never thought that either Shadow or Rashan were playing scummy. Spamming yes but playing scummy no. Hence the no vote.
The fact that Rashan was trying to symp everyone on the board was funny and I played along.

The best case scenario is that Kess was a symp. I don't expect the night kills to reveal much information. There are two many low posters (including myself) that could be hit.

View PostKaschan, on Nov 25 2008, 08:09 PM, said:

Ok I am back. That wasn't a total surprise NK. I haven't been on much as I am very sick and can't seem to get out of bed very often.

i went back as far as i could be bothered and thats to like page six in mine and only found these three posts, even without claiming illness kaschan was quiet as far as the game was going. First post i referenced he likens driss to a symp, soemothing in my rashan case i have done. He also points toward tennes, who has been agreeable to each case and whom i mentioned before as possible scum for seeming to wait until cases are made and then adding pressure. So far i dotn see anything dodgy in kaschans posts and he echoes some of my less powerful suspicions.

The second post references the comments you have made against him rashan, if he is a killer he is playign a very quiet clean game, and not enough of a scummy hit on my radar to warrant risking the whole game on, because i said it before and will again if we lynched kaschan and he came back inno tomorrow i would try to lynch you again.

The final post references his lack of posts, and tbh you either accept what people say or you dont. If you think he is lying then by all means lynch him, but thats a very hard line to justify when there are better cases about than lack of content and playing along with your day 1 symp behaviour.

#850 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:50 PM

View PostSilanah, on Nov 26 2008, 01:29 PM, said:

i went back as far as i could be bothered and thats to like page six in mine and only found these three posts, even without claiming illness kaschan was quiet as far as the game was going. First post i referenced he likens driss to a symp, soemothing in my rashan case i have done. He also points toward tennes, who has been agreeable to each case and whom i mentioned before as possible scum for seeming to wait until cases are made and then adding pressure. So far i dotn see anything dodgy in kaschans posts and he echoes some of my less powerful suspicions.

The second post references the comments you have made against him rashan, if he is a killer he is playign a very quiet clean game, and not enough of a scummy hit on my radar to warrant risking the whole game on, because i said it before and will again if we lynched kaschan and he came back inno tomorrow i would try to lynch you again.

The final post references his lack of posts, and tbh you either accept what people say or you dont. If you think he is lying then by all means lynch him, but thats a very hard line to justify when there are better cases about than lack of content and playing along with your day 1 symp behaviour.

Fair enough. D'riss is playing, as I said above, a very passive game.
I have looked through Tennes's posts and nothing points overtly to scum, although as you say, he does have a habit of adding pressure to cases that aren't his own.
You're going to lynch me one way or another lol, but anyway.
I found his response to my symp behaviour odd, that's all. He changed his responses drastically in the space of a few minutes, but maybe your right, it was just playing along.

#851 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:01 PM

View PostGamelon, on Nov 26 2008, 01:26 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 12:51 PM, said:

Honestly? My memory completely blurs Liosan with Kaschan, Tennes and Fener.

I'm due for a massive re-read, and I'm looking forward to it :rant: But that's usually something I do later in the game when we have some more info rather than re-reading everyone looking for "how they generally sound". It's only day 2 after all, the game is still young.

Well, I'm sure I'm going to get lynched tonight, so at least if I get everyone's opinions out in the open you'll have something to go by when I'm gone. I'll have done some good instead of just spamming and taking up the thread with discussions about my supposed scuminess.

#852 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:01 PM

the way i see it, if people want to lynch kaschan fine, i may vote because we need to lynch but would probably leave mine where it is too see who prefers that lynch.

But if he is innocent i am going for you tomorrow, and unless one of those who has been lynched or ninja'ed or nk'ed is a symp, the game will end with us losing if you are also innocent. If we lynch you today and you are guilty, it vindicates players who have been attacking you, and also incriminates driss and thyrllan. If you are innocent it sort of removes my suspicion sfrom them and add more in other directions. Given this morning discussion i still dont know about kaschan at that point as there is so little to go on, but certainly reexamining liosan and considering gamelon and fener would be my first port of call.

i dont know mate - i have made my course of action pretty clear, i set out my suspicions and they have been echoed by others. I have also looked at it objectively, if you have another suspect , i said two, let me know. Give me reasons and i will look at them as well.

kaschan though feels to much like an easy lynch to distract attention.

#853 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:09 PM

fuck now you have me questioning my reasoning. i hate it when i have a plan in my mind and i talk about it so much i begin to think i am making some stupid mistake int he reasoning. No one seems to think its reasonable either, or at least they arent commenting on it.

@gamelon - what do you think of my reasoning surrounding todays lynch?

#854 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:09 PM

I wasn't expecting the idea of lynching him to catch on so quickly, tbh.*sighs* well, I'll be at a party tonight, and hungover and trying to finish essays and shit tomorrow, so I've already mentioned the possibility of a modkill to the mods.
I suspect I'll be vigged tonight anyway. If not lynched.
*sighs again*
Look at Liosan as if he never did his Fake Ninja Reveal, because that's provided him with two much of a shield against suspicion. Him and Kaschan are my main subjects atm. You said two, so there we go, he's no. 2.

#855 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:13 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 02:01 PM, said:

Well, I'm sure I'm going to get lynched tonight, so at least if I get everyone's opinions out in the open you'll have something to go by when I'm gone. I'll have done some good instead of just spamming and taking up the thread with discussions about my supposed scuminess.

Aww, if I had a heart I would be touched by this ;)

Sadly, I don't. :snigger: The best killers are those who start oozing inno when the lynch train starts, to the point of making you feel like shit between the hammer vote and the CF.

And if you're inno, well, then, that's what grudge lists are for :rant:

#856 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:15 PM

View PostGamelon, on Nov 26 2008, 02:13 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 02:01 PM, said:

Aww, if I had a heart I would be touched by this ;)

Sadly, I don't. :snigger: The best killers are those who start oozing inno when the lynch train starts, to the point of making you feel like shit between the hammer vote and the CF.

And if you're inno, well, then, that's what grudge lists are for :rant:

Lmao of course you'll feel like a right dick when my inno CF shows up! ;)

#857 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:17 PM

View PostSilanah, on Nov 26 2008, 02:09 PM, said:

fuck now you have me questioning my reasoning. i hate it when i have a plan in my mind and i talk about it so much i begin to think i am making some stupid mistake int he reasoning. No one seems to think its reasonable either, or at least they arent commenting on it.

What? This is meta, but either I alt-guessed you wrong, or I'm about to consider you as pulling the drama to hide the scum-a! ;)

We vote for who we think is suspicious, and tough shit if we're wrong. This is day 2, and we didn't have a single lynch train so far in the game that went beyond L-5 or something, so we can't shit the information.

The fact that worst case means that tomorrow we have to lynch right or lose is nobody's fault except our crazy coked-up ninja :rant:

#858 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:17 PM

strangely my second highest suspect. You know if he didnt have that fake reveal shit on day 1 taken without it he is very suspect. Mostly for trying his hardest to keep rashan in the spotlight for absolutely no reason as day started when we had simply agreed to put OUR differences to rest for half of the day. right i am going to ignore the reveal on day 1 and will build a case simply from what happened this morning. give me a while.

#859 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:20 PM

View PostGamelon, on Nov 26 2008, 02:17 PM, said:

View PostSilanah, on Nov 26 2008, 02:09 PM, said:

What? This is meta, but either I alt-guessed you wrong, or I'm about to consider you as pulling the drama to hide the scum-a! :)

We vote for who we think is suspicious, and tough shit if we're wrong. This is day 2, and we didn't have a single lynch train so far in the game that went beyond L-5 or something, so we can't shit the information.

The fact that worst case means that tomorrow we have to lynch right or lose is nobody's fault except our crazy coked-up ninja :rant:

ok, not exactly what i was talking about you eejit ;)

i meant lynching rashan because he is our top suspect with the added factor of giving us info if we are wrong.

plus the feel like shit phase has kicked in, hence me trying to be agreeable while asking for people to vote ;)

#860 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:23 PM

i just realised something really annoying, if we lynch rashan i wont have anyone to talk to tomorrow :rant:

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

139 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 139 guests, 0 anonymous users