Malazan Empire: Spoilerboard for Mafia 33 - Heroes: Experiments - Malazan Empire

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilerboard for Mafia 33 - Heroes: Experiments

#81 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:01 PM

From Emur/morgy:

First. DiBs is Isaac! worship me for I am God biggrin.gif

Then, I dearly hope people are as dumb this game as last game. How they cannot see elder shadow aka Emurlahn is beyond me. I didn't catch the whole flooded warren until I realised he meant elder shadow but ah well.. So, he knows I am Claire then, does he? Well that makes it more difficult to get him to warm towards me enough to help.. Ah well.

Hopefully DiBs will die asap, for I certainly do not want to.

Apart from that, I have no idea what's going on, but we'll see. Fener is Lace btb. I'm pretty sure of that. For now i think Fener and Mocker are in the company together. Must needs to find a way to lynch them. Mocker could be Yellow, based on his anger management problem. That or Bent tongue.gif

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#82 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:06 PM

Okay, someone's understood the concept :D :D :
Liosan/mohinder:

Muahaaha, im gonna fuck around with his paintings by sending in loads of provisionals:

Provisional:

Heal Omtose, Emurlahn, and Shadow.

Muahahaha.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#83 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:10 PM

Sent new update to Serc/Isaac and Telas/Hiro:

Mohinder Suresh is on his way to purge the virus from Omtose, Emurlahn and Shadow.

#84 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:15 PM

Two from Emurlahn/Morgy:

I should stop sending messages in panic. Of course he's not saying to kill me. He is saying that Noah Bennet will try to capture me. Ah, that's a relief. So he does actually get provisionals. All right all right..

hm, I can't really say that though as it would point towards me being Claire. hmm..

One question though. Does Peter know of me? And do my BPs work on night kills only, or on lynches too? If it works on lynches too, I'm delighted. Perhaps it is not so bad to be a stupid blonde girl after all. Who would've thought..

Hm, how does this escape thing work? Do I escape right away, or the following night?

I'm at work and thus do all my worst decisions here, but fuck it. i'll tell them what DiBs is trying to say. Perhaps it'll freak someone out. That should be fun.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 October 2008 - 05:15 PM

#85 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:20 PM

Meanas/JA/Parkman:

Well, immediatly I think Night One: provisional capture Claire, but expect that to change.(i actually am drunk lmao)
And btw, nice role. I'd have prefered Hiro, but this might get very interesting indeed. First thoughts: I think there are 18 of us, so two "factions"(loosely applied term) and two killers. Just a guess, mind. And I will be trying to play very differently to the last game, btw. tongue.gif

OK, I think it's getting a little clearer.

Two things:

- Liosan can capture
- Liosan knows who Claire is? WTF, he didn't put his provisional "capture Mockra" or whatever, but "capture Claire"?

Hmmm, the only one I can see can capture are the Company. But if they win by capturing the 4 important roles, I doubt you would have told them who is who.

The one I can imagine to know who Claire is (based on the opening post, I never watched the show) is Peter, but he doesn't "capture", he "protects".

Dammit, why did he have to be drunk? laugh.gif

Thank you for stopping the timer, though I really hope someone else than me complained! Anyways, for me it's not a big deal. Let someone else shine/ridicule himself this game, I'll be happy to lay low and cruise for once killingme.gif

Haha, that drunk pm he got really got him confused. :D

#86 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:22 PM

Note regarding pm's and provisonals.

Be sure to post all provisionals here, and be sure to save the latest pm from everyone except Meanas - the rest you can delete. Okay!

#87 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:26 PM

It's an interesting turn of events, that people are starting to get the picture thingy - haha!

from D'riss/Sylar:

Seeing as I have no clue what his intentions might be or whether or not he knows me or not.
My provisional action:
Kill Galain

Btw the clause about the powers, does it mean that I get to Kill and use 1 power?

New update to Serc/Isaac and Telas/Hiro:

Sylar is stalking Galain.

:D :D

#88 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:30 PM

Man, I did not see this coming - it's going to get hot under Sylars feet. HAHA!

From Liosan

With your silly role list, you have stopped my fake claims of a character not even playing.
Grrr.

Lol, lucky I realized though, cause i was about to make my claim.

#89 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:58 PM

Emur/Morgy

How are things in spoiler heaven? i am bored and still waiting for an answer to my questions.

At least I've not been targeted by Sylar. Hopefully I've made myself an unlikely candidate for Claire, but perhaps i am deluding myself

#90 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:28 PM

Emur/morgy

pah!

Ah well. Does Peter know of me. Will I escape the same night I am captured? will I be bp the night i escape. Will my bp protect me from lynching as well as night kills?

also.. If people have not realised that DiBs is lying about the BP, they deserve to be slapped. For one thing it doesn't make sense, and it is the standard extra claim to put forth as an attempt to avoid obvious night kills.

I was the first one to claim BP when not btb tongue.gif

#91 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:38 PM

Path-Shaper, on Oct 28 2008, 12:01 PM, said:

From Emur/morgy:

First. DiBs is Isaac! worship me for I am God biggrin.gif

Then, I dearly hope people are as dumb this game as last game. How they cannot see elder shadow aka Emurlahn is beyond me. I didn't catch the whole flooded warren until I realised he meant elder shadow but ah well.. So, he knows I am Claire then, does he? Well that makes it more difficult to get him to warm towards me enough to help.. Ah well.

Hopefully DiBs will die asap, for I certainly do not want to.

Apart from that, I have no idea what's going on, but we'll see. Fener is Lace btb. I'm pretty sure of that. For now i think Fener and Mocker are in the company together. Must needs to find a way to lynch them. Mocker could be Yellow, based on his anger management problem. That or Bent tongue.gif

I am going to make a game were Morgy is the only one who isn't roled and he can only post in quotes and pictures.... Just to fuck with him... Cocky norwegian anyway... Not that dibs was trying very hard to hide...
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#92 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:52 PM

Well, it's going to be very interesting how this affects the game. It's not sure that every try from dibs will be just as successful. At least I hope not. :D

#93 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:58 PM

It will probably depend on how long he remains free of the company or from sylar... :D

I predict that now there will be a lot of fake PM's coming in to us... :D

#94 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:21 PM

Man, mocker says he can't play. Anyone else we can badger into playing? We have until the timer starts again to find someone.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 October 2008 - 07:22 PM

#95 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:29 PM

Path-Shaper, on Oct 28 2008, 02:21 PM, said:

Man, mocker says he can't play. Anyone else we can badger into playing? We have until the timer starts again to find someone.

Lets see if Kell is up for it... If he has internet access he is a strong player and as far as I know he hasn't seen the spoilers yet.... :D

#96 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:39 PM

Ok I sent Kell a message. Lets give him a little time to get back before we go on to the next one. Tell Dkt to hang tight... We got time for now...

#97 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:41 PM

Emur/Morgy wanted to know stuff:

ROFL! biggrin.gif
Peter knows of you. It is up to you if you want to escape. Capture or escape doesn't effect your abilities. Sylar is the only one that can kill you.

Ah, so I can't be lynched either then? Beautifull biggrin.gif

and Ruse knows of me? Funny. I wonder what he thinks of my playing style. Probably cursing me for a fool, but fuck him tongue.gif .. I personally think laying low in a game like this is stupid. I plan to be visible as much as possible, and preferably lead the witch hunt for Claire if DiBs is killed off

#98 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

Shadow/Ment thinks he is being funny:

provisional: NO ACTION
since I'm being blocked, no point in wasting a kill, laugh.gif

#99 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:58 PM

New provisional from Bargahst:

Well now, that was a nasty twist added to the game. I expected to be able to grab Claire early. But since things have to be complicated anyway, let's make em worse.
Remove capture of Emurlahn
Capture Liosan

#100 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

update to Serc/Isaac and Telas/Hiro:

Noah Bennet has changed his order to capture Liosan.
Niki Sanders is no letting Jessica out tonight.

Share this topic:

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users