Malazan Empire: Spoilerboard for Mafia 33 - Heroes: Experiments - Malazan Empire

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilerboard for Mafia 33 - Heroes: Experiments

#61 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:27 PM

D'riss/Sylar asked me a question:

You are:
Sylar
--------
It takes three attacks three nights in a row to kill you. If you attack Claire, and she is protected, it takes 2 nights in a row to kill her - meaning you have to attack her 2 nights in a row.

Galain is Adam Monroe

So I have a 3 night BP that regens?
I.E. if I get attacked on night 1 and night 2 but not night 3, I get my 3 BPs back...

So if claire is not protected she dies? Just like that? Shame poor cheerleader biggrin.gif

cat4.gifcat4.gifcat4.gif

Yes, that's correct. A lynch counts as an attack though.

As pertaining the combination of attacks we were talking about - in the scenario D'riss mentioned, if he gets lynched the 3rd day instead of attacked, he is dead. Same goes for Peter. I only told him he a lynch counts as an attack though - we need to give that information to Peter and possibly Bob so it's fair play.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#62 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:30 PM

From the company man Mocker - it's a conversation with his partner Barhgast/Lisheo/Noa Bennet

Well fellow, good to see you online. What timeframe are you going by? I'm in the UK. Us Company boys drew the short straw with the captures. Do you reckon the Haitian's powers can prevent someone escaping from our soon-to-develop little zoo?

The haitan probably can stop the supers from using there powers against us...like a healer almost.
Well at least we on at the same time.

Who is this BTW?
Its dkt here

Thought as much tongue.gif It's Lisheo. Don't worry, I'm going to be playing a very different game this time! And I really don't want to be alt-guessed in this after the last game haha

you little shit

*sticks tazer into lisheo's ribs*

I told you i would tazer EVERYONE!!!!!

Ahem...anyways. This is a very different type of game, we not really looking for scum. maybe sylar yes but the others arent scum as such.
In fact i have no fucking idea hoe we are going to find the specific roles.
Seriously it like trying to find the vig or guard in a normal game....we most definitely HAVE picked the short straw.
We gonna have to take a shot in the dark and hope we hit the money with our choices....sigh.

dkt~ feeling the short end of the stick since 1981

Well, the worst part is that Peter wins if Sylar dies and Claire is still alive, even if he's dead, so we can't kill the scum, really, and killing Peter accomplishes nothing but stops him saving people. It's a mindfuck.

erm...what is your role.
I just got a tazer...woopdie dooo
And i taze my "suspect" it gives them a token that captures them. Unless it is peter or sylar. They need 3 fucking tokens each.

I'm the exact same... I'm worried we might be the equivalent of paired lovers for this actually.

aaah no i reckon we both get tokens...see sylar and peter need 3 tokens to get captured each...so we split up till we find one then the next night we both got for him and he is ours.
Might take us a while....fener is the haitian...still dont know what his exact powers are.

Memory loss is, as someone else mentioned, specifically stated in the rules. What we need is for Fener(don't freak out here, but I think he's Lace lol) to stay quiet and let us identify Sylar or Peter, then neutralise the one that's most dangerous at the time. Seems like the best way to play that role. Because If I was Sylar, I'd hit the Haitian first, those powers can then take Peter out of the game and let him rule it.

who all can you talk to?
fener can only talk to you and me...not thyrllan

He is Lace tongue.gif I can talk to you and Lace. That's it. Although Emurlahn is Claire, according to my role pm.

Emuhrlan is CLAIR...excellent.

anyways... i can talk to thyrlan aswell....is is also company...you guys just cant talk to him

Excellent. I wonder if Lace has someone else he can talk to, or know's the identity of. I can't talk to Claire by the way.

no lace can only talk between us 3

Hmmm, fair enough. I suppose his powers make up for it though.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 October 2008 - 03:47 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#63 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:46 PM

Telas/q21/Hiro

Hiro!

WOOHOO!!!!

I'm gonna die night one aren't I. Yep, I am.

Not much to do I guess. Just catch up on the TWO HUNDRED POSTS in thread.

Was hoping you'd wait a few days before starting... Can't really pay the game proper attention until after my exam tomorrow evening.

Yeah, I really should have waited. Meh. :D

#64 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:48 PM

A bit of conversation with Serc/dibs/Isaac

i know i am not allowed to talk abut my visions in thread, but can i talk about what i seen the next day?

No, no talking about your visions.

hehe - gotta ask or you never get.

theres a day 1 reveal for the ages, lied about bp, but they dont know that smile.gif

#65 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:50 PM

Shadow/ment/niki:

the obvious
telas= Tapper tongue.gif
could Serc be DiBs?

#66 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:52 PM

Okay, I'm thinking of stopping the time a bit - more players are complaining about time:
Telas/q21/Hiro

As much I was really looking forward to this game there is no way I'll be able to keep up with it until after my exam tomorrow. That's thirty hours where I'd be lucky if I get time to read through half the posts already in thread, let alone make any myself. Was hoping you'd start a few days after the last game ended, but I can't have the world run on my schedule unfortunately.

It pains me to say this, but unless you are willing to extent the modkill time by thirty or so hours you will need to replace or modkill me.

Sorry.

The game will probably not kick in properly until tomorrow anyway. Just Send in provisionals, and you'll be fine.

Thinking about actually stopping the clock until tomorrow. If that happens I'll post that in thread, since there are more than you that have been complaining about starting so soon.

Please play!

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 October 2008 - 03:56 PM

#67 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:54 PM

What do you guys think about stopping the clock until tomorrow?

#68 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:04 PM

I am fine with it. But you should ask the players and inform them why but not the who...
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#69 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:06 PM

Ser wondering about the pictures and me answering. Doesn't he get he can't post pics with text?

seems my picuture skills are sorely lacking.

feel free to tell me if i ever go over the line and delete posts accordingly, though given how shit i am at this stuff i doutb that will eb mnecessary. is driss being purposefully dense?

No TEXT! Otherwise it's fine.

From shadow:

you know, I DIDN'T give you an action yet... just an intent to sow chaos
no need to mass me in with "death and destruction" laugh.gif

He obviously think the drawings have something to do with him... :D

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

#70 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:17 PM

I say that you wait for an hour then say that enough players have expressed a desire to have the game postponed a bit. As such you are going to post pone it X time. There will be no lynching or night actions during that time.

Yeah it sucks but it is either that or a bunch of mod kills and that isn't really fun for anyone...

#71 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:20 PM

I posted the time stop - I stopped it retroactively after 12 hours - it's easier this way. :D

#72 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:21 PM

Serc:

the wrong answer one didnt eeven cvlick as text, i swear after two days ina n office i am brain dead biggrin.gif

i could cry, i really could

flooded shadow didnt work and now they cant get elder shadow!!!

idiots

Barghast is enjoying the game:

My first thoughts: This is chaotic. Im assuming the first set of pictures were refering to my night action against Emurlahn, and now that Shadow is assumed to be the target of the company, Sylar is gonna nk him. Just guessing, mind.

This is so much fun!

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

#73 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:21 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Oct 28 2008, 11:20 AM, said:

I posted the time stop - I stopped it retroactively after 12 hours - it's easier this way. :D

Yeah I can see that....Well do you think that the thread will quiet down or will the key board monkeys keep on talking... :D

#74 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Oct 28 2008, 11:21 AM, said:

Serc:

the wrong answer one didnt eeven cvlick as text, i swear after two days ina n office i am brain dead biggrin.gif

i could cry, i really could

flooded shadow didnt work and now they cant get elder shadow!!!

idiots

I feel for him.... Trying to post pictures and get people to understand them is really next to impossible... But that is why you have google fuuu..... :Hetan:

#75 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

If I was dibs I would go find a your wrong pic and post it.. Then try again till they get it... :D

#76 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:28 PM

People seems to have trouble counting how much 36 hours is...can't blame them, I had to sneak peak at the GMT site. :D

#77 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:29 PM

Shadow/ment/niki:

accidentally pressed "enter" in last msg, lol
to reiterate:

DAMMIT
I didn't want the spotlight on Day 1. I NEVER DO!!!
I just wanted to survive day 1, then vig someone (preferrably q21), then the rest of the game can go along as it may.
but Nooo... now i'm linked to death and destruction just because i'm a multiple personality victim with freakish superstrenght and a sometimes bad temper...

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! *sob*
oh well, what can you do?

worst part is, I have no clue what the nets situation is liek at home, think out router might be fucked. if so, my access time becomes limited to whenever im in a proximity of the library untill I resolve the issue. and I got class in half an hour and who knows what kind of ideas about me they may get while I'm not here... they may think I'm Sylar, lol...

#78 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:36 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Oct 28 2008, 11:28 AM, said:

People seems to have trouble counting how much 36 hours is...can't blame them, I had to sneak peak at the GMT site. :D

When I entered the first vote count I had to figure out the time and count back wards....Bugger... In aliens I was just like you have 13 or so hours get to work.... Then I would log in after 5 hours and say that they had 10 hours left.... Fun with time...Yeah...

#79 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:42 PM

More from Shadow - haha the paintings are really messing with the game! :D :D

no, really.
DID someone alt-guess me as JA?

Capture/kill/block/save

they'll end up lynching me just to free up their actions, wait and see...

how many actions can I possibly attract, rofl.gif ?

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 October 2008 - 04:47 PM

#80 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:58 PM

Okay, got word from Grief that Spidey can't play, so it seems we have to enlist mocker:

His internets acting up, if he hasnt already told you, he cant play.

I'm sending the alt to mocker, and editing the player list.

Share this topic:

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users