Malazan Empire: Spoilerboard for Mafia 33 - Heroes: Experiments - Malazan Empire

• 34 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilerboard for Mafia 33 - Heroes: Experiments

#21 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:29 AM

aagh. Also what happens if Sylar or Peter hit someone like Isaac, Hiro or Parkam? The two leaders can choose to use one ability a night. Isaac and Hiro are constantly sent pms, would sylar or peter then receive all the pms for that night if they choose to use that person's power. And parkman gets two actions a day. Would the get they day ability as well, should they choose to use the night ability?

This post has been edited by alt146: 28 October 2008 - 07:35 AM

[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#22 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:13 PM

Gem here...

They would know they have the power and how it works - so they probably would tell me they want that power if they want it...they only benefit from the power the minute they choose it. Parkman's ability stretches aver day and night, so to speak, so once they have chosen his ability, they have to use his night action too. They get no day action if they choose another ability. :D
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#23 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:19 PM

barghast/Lisheo

Alt guesses so far: Emurlahn is Obdigore. Just the sense I get off him.
This should be very interesting, I've got some theoretical notes on Heroes+ Powers/roles. I shall indeed share them once everyone has posted.

shadow/ment

So, i'm a "neutral" vig X3
cool
so, I need to find a group to stick with.
hmm
from the setup, looks like I'm best off with Peter--I get a winning condition AND a capability to act
I want to NK Sylar, since if he's dead, there's one less threat out there. taking out the company men might be useful too.

*trying to recall the one episode of "Heroes" I semi-saw*.. Niki's the crazy multiple personality freaky strength killer chick, no?

Fener/Lace

The Haitian - an awesome role!!! Cheers. This game sounds absolutely great, hats off to all involved in its creation. Hope Barghast and Mockra are experienced players though, as I will need some help.

D'riss/J_Slr

Whoot! This is awesome biggrin.gif
Thank you oh mighty queen from above!!!

Now my first order of business it going to be to find q21 and have him made deaded! biggrin.gif

btw does Galain know who I am or am I not allowed to know?

Barghast/Lisheo

Wow, I was so wasted I didn't even interpret the rules properly last night, my apologies, Gem smile.gif
I'm going to make a guess and say Sylar functions something like a Faceless Man, although I'm not sure.

Serc/dibs

awesome role, gem smile.gif

pity its going to be very hard for me to find pictures from work, or frommy phone but i am sure i can cope smile.gif

i take it i can write normally the rest of the time.

can i comms with simone off thread? does she know who i am?

so i need to get attention wink.gif

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#24 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:24 PM

Barghast/Lisheo

Capture Emurlahn(Provisional)

Simply the best way to begin the game, methinks. We could leave her out there, but I reckon not.

Emurlahn/Morgy

Serc is DiBs.. See, that wasn't so hard tongue.gif .. Now, why didn't you give me a vig power?

More Emur/Morgy

From the descriptions of every role, I think DiBs has to be one of Nathan, Mohinder or Isaac. It's just very typical of him not to be able to resist the temptation to make a sort of hidden comment, and if any it's one of these three. Throw in his description of Simone, and I think Isaac seems the likeliest candidate, though Nathan is also an option. No, you know, Simone er Isaac I think, is the best bet. It could be either, though I'm leaning towards Isaac just because of the you dirty dog you comment.

Mockra/dkt

fucking great...im gonna tazer the fucking shit out of everyone....fuckem all

Also....how the fuck do you CC someone on this god forsaken piece of shit board. One would think with the amount of children using the internet they would make it easier?
I mean this is a fucking MESSAGE BOARD......where on gods green earth is the carbon copy button. Why the fuck is it missing? Why does it need to be so elusive FFS!!!

One would think a simple email format would suffice but NOOOOOOOO you cant put more than one persons name in the recipients name section, you cant seperate them with semi colons.
What is this world comeing too? Please someone tell me im blind..please pretty please cuase i might just jump out of this fuckign office window, if it wasnt so hot outside that is.

please...please ...please....just tell me how to CC

Emur again

I also think that Barghast is Lisheo

Ruse is not happy

Who ever is playing Clair is going to end this game very early. thumbdown.gif Lish?

Emur

I tried to nudge Ruse slightly. I didn't dare to make it very obvious, but perhaps it was enough to make Ruse consider me at least.

I'm going to be very very visible this game I think. Will that save me from Sylar? I have no idea. I hope sylar will hunt for the more neutral players trying to find me and Peter, but one can never really say.

Mockra/dkt

So...i need erm let me see. 3 nights to capture peter, another 3 nights to capture sylar, one more night each to capture claire and adam?
Thats 8 fucking nights!!!..and thats if i get it right every night...are you insane???

What happens if one of peter, sylar, claire or adam die? we lose?

KOrvalain/Baudin

Bloody hell 2 games and i get a useless role in both rant.gif oh well, il have to figure out how to do this... or just go with the flow tongue.gif

D'riss

Hold on knowing Adam helps me tongue.gif
He has Claire type powers....
hmmm....emurlahn does not want me to eat his brain, but Galain has a cool power.....
Choices, choices, choices.....

Still I love how everyone is now looking for claire and not me biggrin.gif

#25 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:33 PM

Meanas/JA requested Liosan as action so I sent him Liosans drunk pm, since that was the last one. :D

JA says he is a bit tired to play, but I'm not letting him go that easily. Man, I should have waited a day or so! :D

#26 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:40 PM

Tapper/omtose

Hiya Gem/ co-mod (and alt146),

Some thoughts.
1) the set-up is great and has everyone guessing, no day 1 RP at all, straight dive in.
2) I'm a tad bit worried by only 3 pages over 12 hours into the game
3) I just realized that, while I'm the perfect person to safeguard Peter by drawing all attention to me like DiBs on acid a few days in a row and laugh at company and Sylar, I have to be recruited by Peter first, dammit. And, revealing makes jack all sense since everyone will know I'll just ascend to heaven and laugh at them all so I won't get targeted :s.
But to be saved, I must be targeted by someone else first, so I can't use my ability :s

Diabolical choices I'm facing; hence me doing the whole speculation thingie atm. Maybe I just play to be the first player elected as senator for New York and go for highest vote count at the end of the day tongue.gif If I survive that somehow, I'm bound to receive attention and get captured, recruited or saved. If Sylar can use my power though and combine it with a few others all in one night, he'd be unstoppable in the end-game, so I guess capture is better than getting killed for the game.

Oh, and thoughts on abilities:

Peter: BPed Healer for maybe even 2 people a night;

Claire: healer?, 2 BP and 1 lynch proof I think, can probably escape from the Company;

Sylar: killer, copies targets ability, possibly loses a power when and if he targets Ando/HRG or Simone;

Haitian: symp for Noah?, maybe even lover?, guard / memory loss inflictor, maybe the second happens after the first;

Noah: 1-time vig who can kill Sylar?, definately symp for Claire;

Nikki: not a clue. I think Jessica can be awakened when she is attacked or something retaliation-like.
Or she's an X-time vig and after that Jessica takes over, making her lose the game or something.

Adam Monroe: has a couple of BPs, may or may not be company, victory condition that he must kill Hiro so 1 time vig; Adam as a healer does not make sense for who should he heal?
Why he was included, escapes me to be honest, he's muddying the waters sad.gif Ted Sprague as a suicide bomber would have been much more fun... must be lynched, saved or killed within X days or he goes boom with every one else, and if killed/saved, then the clock starts ticking for whoever got his powers (Peter or Sylar).

Ando: symp for Hiro;

Hiro: no clue how you translated this guy to mechanics, but I doubt it will be a conventional role. he wants to save the world so that means both from Sylar and from Monroe;

Mohinder: finder who can see ability (gene pattern);

Isaac: I think you translated the painting ability into a sort of private coroner-finder-finder abillity: target player X and you'll see who he targets this night with his action... little else Isaac can be;

Matt: regular finder (company, peter, sylar, unaligned); alternatively, he can listen in on night actions?

Nathan: I know that one wink.gif

Elle: Elle's a vig, can't be otherwise, maybe a guard if she uses less than full power. Coudl be youve given her X charges and a kill consumes 2, a guard 1.

Bob: probably decides who's captured, may be able to have (limited) communication with Elle.

Simone: symp to Isaac.

--

that's a shitload of vigs and healers and bps, far too many to be likely. Then again, I have a similar ability with 3 charges myself, and I doubt I'm entirely unique...

I think I'm largely spot on with the various finders and with Bob, Noah, Simone and Ando. I may be off with all the others and probably am, but this list is going to be my guideline for today. We'll see if the amount of dead people tonight matches my prediction biggrin.gif

#27 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:42 PM

Fener/lace

You are:
The Haitian

Quick questions:

I make a night action each night and my target can not post for the following day? lol

Do I have to determine whether my action effects night or day? Or does it effect both?

I hope I am worthy of this role. I fear I am not. sad.gif

It either effects night, or it effects day - the next phase so to speak - depending when you choose to use it. If you send it in during day, it will effect night and so on.

Okay so I indicate when it is day or night. Good good.

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:43 PM

Serc/dibs

i am soo dead tonight smile.gif fucking people off comes naturally.

ahh well.

at least i should see it before it happens laugh.gif

so random guessing

Peter Petrelli - thyr
Claire Bennet - fener
Sylar - emur
Adam Monroe - barghast
Bob Bishop - liosan
Elle Bishop - mockra
Noa Bennet - omtose
The Haitian - ruse
Hiro Nakamura - korvalain
Ando - shadow
Nathan Petrelli - telas
Niki Sanders aka Jessica - driss
Matt Parkman - galain
Mohinder Suresh - meanas
Isaac Mendez - me
Simone Devaux -gamelon

#29 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:45 PM

Serc/dibs

Wondering if he will live... :D

oh if i am recruited to company and then killed by sylar do i get both winning conditions??? biggrin.gif

so i need bagged guarded then killed smile.gif does it mmean i cant die if peter protects me?

Sylar kill overrides company capture.

If Peter protects you, you don't die.

thank you. maybe i should paint a picture biggrin.gif i dont know why i always antagonise on day 1, it always gets me lynched for being abrasive, but changing peoples quotes is a nono, chanign your own afterwards is even worse!!

#30 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:49 PM

Tapper/Omtose

Hiya Gem/ co-mod (and alt146),

Some thoughts.
1) the set-up is great and has everyone guessing, no day 1 RP at all, straight dive in.
2) I'm a tad bit worried by only 3 pages over 12 hours into the game
3) I just realized that, while I'm the perfect person to safeguard Peter by drawing all attention to me like DiBs on acid a few days in a row and laugh at company and Sylar, I have to be recruited by Peter first, dammit. And, revealing makes jack all sense since everyone will know I'll just ascend to heaven and laugh at them all so I won't get targeted :s.
But to be saved, I must be targeted by someone else first, so I can't use my ability :s

Diabolical choices I'm facing; hence me doing the whole speculation thingie atm. Maybe I just play to be the first player elected as senator for New York and go for highest vote count at the end of the day tongue.gif If I survive that somehow, I'm bound to receive attention and get captured, recruited or saved. If Sylar can use my power though and combine it with a few others all in one night, he'd be unstoppable in the end-game, so I guess capture is better than getting killed for the game.

Oh, and thoughts on abilities:

Peter: BPed Healer for maybe even 2 people a night;

Claire: healer?, 2 BP and 1 lynch proof I think, can probably escape from the Company;

Sylar: killer, copies targets ability, possibly loses a power when and if he targets Ando/HRG or Simone;

Haitian: symp for Noah?, maybe even lover?, guard / memory loss inflictor, maybe the second happens after the first;

Noah: 1-time vig who can kill Sylar?, definately symp for Claire;

Nikki: not a clue. I think Jessica can be awakened when she is attacked or something retaliation-like.
Or she's an X-time vig and after that Jessica takes over, making her lose the game or something.

Adam Monroe: has a couple of BPs, may or may not be company, victory condition that he must kill Hiro so 1 time vig; Adam as a healer does not make sense for who should he heal?
Why he was included, escapes me to be honest, he's muddying the waters sad.gif Ted Sprague as a suicide bomber would have been much more fun... must be lynched, saved or killed within X days or he goes boom with every one else, and if killed/saved, then the clock starts ticking for whoever got his powers (Peter or Sylar).

Ando: symp for Hiro;

Hiro: no clue how you translated this guy to mechanics, but I doubt it will be a conventional role. he wants to save the world so that means both from Sylar and from Monroe;

Mohinder: finder who can see ability (gene pattern);

Isaac: I think you translated the painting ability into a sort of private coroner-finder-finder abillity: target player X and you'll see who he targets this night with his action... little else Isaac can be;

Matt: regular finder (company, peter, sylar, unaligned); alternatively, he can listen in on night actions?

Nathan: I know that one wink.gif

Elle: Elle's a vig, can't be otherwise, maybe a guard if she uses less than full power. Coudl be youve given her X charges and a kill consumes 2, a guard 1.

Bob: probably decides who's captured, may be able to have (limited) communication with Elle.

Simone: symp to Isaac.

--

that's a shitload of vigs and healers and bps, far too many to be likely. Then again, I have a similar ability with 3 charges myself, and I doubt I'm entirely unique...

I think I'm largely spot on with the various finders and with Bob, Noah, Simone and Ando. I may be off with all the others and probably am, but this list is going to be my guideline for today. We'll see if the amount of dead people tonight matches my prediction biggrin.gif

Fener/Lace

You are:
The Haitian

Quick questions:

I make a night action each night and my target can not post for the following day? lol

Do I have to determine whether my action effects night or day? Or does it effect both?

I hope I am worthy of this role. I fear I am not. sad.gif

It either effects night, or it effects day - the next phase so to speak - depending when you choose to use it. If you send it in during day, it will effect night and so on.

Okay so I indicate when it is day or night. Good good.

Serc/dibs

i am soo dead tonight smile.gif fucking people off comes naturally.

ahh well.

at least i should see it before it happens laugh.gif

so random guessing

Peter Petrelli - thyr
Claire Bennet - fener
Sylar - emur
Adam Monroe - barghast
Bob Bishop - liosan
Elle Bishop - mockra
Noa Bennet - omtose
The Haitian - ruse
Hiro Nakamura - korvalain
Ando - shadow
Nathan Petrelli - telas
Niki Sanders aka Jessica - driss
Matt Parkman - galain
Mohinder Suresh - meanas
Isaac Mendez - me
Simone Devaux -gamelon

#31 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:53 PM

Ok here is a little exchange with Mockra/dkt

So...i need erm let me see. 3 nights to capture peter, another 3 nights to capture sylar, one more night each to capture claire and adam?
Thats 8 fucking nights!!!..and thats if i get it right every night...are you insane???

What happens if one of peter, sylar, claire or adam die? we lose?

If anyone of them die, you have to capture everyone alive to win.

Lace/fener says he only got Mockra(me) and Barghast on his list of company men..whats up with that? he doesnt know about thyrllan

My reply...

What makes you think that he would know about thyrllan...You are suppose to be the head of the company you know more then the rest of the other company men...

Hope I didn't mess that up Gem...

#32 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:01 PM

That's fine, good work.

#33 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:03 PM

Serc/dibs is having a rough time right now....Although I don't see him getting lynched yet there is a lot of time left in the day...

-Vengeance

#34 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:05 PM

I'm out.... :D
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#35 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:06 PM

I just sent updates to Telas(Hiro) and Serc(Isaac) - this is how the updates looks like - character name sending, night action and the alt of the target, nothing else:

Noa Bennet has issued an order to capture Emurlahn.

#36 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:07 PM

Omtose/tapper:

Barghast = Lacedaemonian
Serc = DiBs
Mockra = dkt
Liosan = Grief

I may have dkt and dibs switched, though. Hope you have a good laugh on how wrong I am wink.gif

#37 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:08 PM

At least I got JA to continue playing - I really should have waited with the game start, but meh - I told him he didn't have to be chained to the keyboard to play :D

#38 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:14 PM

Man am I glad I am not playing this game, my brain would have exploded at the sheer size of the set-up, great job Gem, and i am sorry, but work has been blowing up for the last week so I gots no time to dedicate to proper play. I'll be around ever now and again, if you get lonely......I mean bored,lol
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#39 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:18 PM

I think it will get very hard to get bored. :D I might drown from all the work though.

#40 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:20 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Oct 28 2008, 09:06 AM, said:

I just sent updates to Telas(Hiro) and Serc(Isaac) - this is how the updates looks like - character name sending, night action and the alt of the target, nothing else:

Noa Bennet has issued an order to capture Emurlahn.

Thanks Gem...
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

Share this topic:

• 34 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users