• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malaz Fantasy League

#561 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:35 AM

Aye, I think he's done it for a few years. Don't worry, he's not betrayed us or anything :D

He mentioned it earlier in this thread:

caladanbrood;237499 said:

The yahoo version is much better anyway... it actually reflects how well a player plays by going into much more detail in the scoring, rather than ust goals and assists and fouls and such.

Urm, yeah.

Flawed;237500 said:

Perhaps ill set it up on Yahoo next year then.................walks off in huff

I still think this one is better :(

#562 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Interests:winning the lotto
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:37 AM

Horrid man that Brood!
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#563 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:52 AM

*laughs*

You make me laugh, evidently. Poor guy. He'll come begging back to this league and it's causes. The only point I have against the indepth thing is it need not be indepth, assisting and goals are two easy measures to calculate. I think because we are picking players who will score points it doesn't matter which points they score as such because we should be thinking; which players are going to earn us most points. We shouldn't be thinking; which players are best, it's not the aim of the game.

#564 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:54 AM

Dancer;268477 said:

*laughs*

You make me laugh, evidently. Poor guy. He'll come begging back to this league and it's causes. The only point I have against the indepth thing is it need not be indepth, assisting and goals are two easy measures to calculate. I think because we are picking players who will score points it doesn't matter which points they score as such because we should be thinking; which players are going to earn us most points. We shouldn't be thinking; which players are best, it's not the aim of the game.

Ill say i agree with the above but it sounds far too brainy for me. Im old dont you know ;o)

and i live in Dorset. Nuff said.

* searches for peice of corn stalk for placing between teeth and nearest fence to lean on *

" OH NO!! that was my eye! MY EYE!!!!!! "
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#565 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:02 AM

My eye was recently attacked by a swarm of killer apes, who looked suspiciously like people. Am I to guess it was people from Dorset?

Flawed, you are not old unless you have wisdom teeth! Please te..tell me you don't. Because if you do, you're at least sixty-eight.

#566 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:13 AM

No I'm 31.

" Gibber "

Going on 5.

So I'm actually 18 if you average it out. Lovely ta!

As from the eye poking. Yes that was most probably someone from Dorset. Its when they start blinking at you. That's when you have to watch it!!!

(eg) " please can i have a Sun quality newspaper please " said Flawed to the lady behind the counter at the Co Op

.BLINK.
.Blink

" Newspaper? " said the lady.

" Yes you fudger that thing behind you there, look! there! Look! NO they're cigarette's. THERE! " said Flawed, loosing his handsomeness.

The above happens often.

EQ 10

#567 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:22 AM

You poor young thing. I wish I was eighteen, I've lost so much of my youth since then :(

Speaking of youth, the sun is pretty youthful outside. It's a fine day for Football, and the champions league. I think there is a champions league fantasy league, perhaps we should enter that next year too.

#568 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

I'm doing much better in the yahoo league, incidentally;)

I mean, just look at the comparisoned teams:
Malaz league:
Green
Lescott, Hyypia, Wheater, Laursen
Nolan, Ronaldo, Fabregas
Young, Adebayor, Cole

Yahoo league:
James
Ferdinand, Vidic, Lescott
Ronaldo, Gerrard, Petrov, Pedersen
Berbatov, Young, Rooney

It's teh win :cool:

As far as my aims for the rest of the year... break into the top 20!!

Champion's League League sounds good, if there is one :(
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#569 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:57 PM

caladanbrood;268737 said:

I'm doing much better in the yahoo league, incidentally;)

I mean, just look at the comparisoned teams:
Malaz league:
Green
Lescott, Hyypia, Wheater, Laursen
Nolan, Ronaldo, Fabregas
Young, Adebayor, Cole

Yahoo league:
James
Ferdinand, Vidic, Lescott
Ronaldo, Gerrard, Petrov, Pedersen
Berbatov, Young, Rooney

It's teh win :cool:

As far as my aims for the rest of the year... break into the top 20!!

Champion's League League sounds good, if there is one :(

I concour withthe Championship thing you guys are on about and Brood how could you.

Sobity sob sob sob!

EQ 10

#570 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:01 PM

I would give you comfort rep, but I have to spread the love first:(
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#571 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:04 PM

I'm glad we have approval from the other free standing countries.

Brood, I assure you...I haven't got a plan. Don't look at me *runs away*

#572 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:04 PM

You keep that love warmed and ready young man!

Wait............what are we talking about again?

EQ 10

#573 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:11 PM

Bwuh? :eek3:

#574 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:13 PM

Guffaw!

EQ 10

#575 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:03 PM

It's the fourth today, not the fifth; my watch lies.

#576 User is offline   Sir Bob 

• High Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:I am a sponge and I soak up everyone else's interests. I am however partial to socks.

And sarcasm.
  • @DolefulDoug

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:49 AM

its all about tonight torres an hypia to score a hat trick and keep a clean sheet please(not to sure who im asking) thank you very much! im just worried about rafas rotation, could be crouch upfront!!!!
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain(wrong series, ed)

pullupapew.wordpress.com

*hugs*

#577 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:40 AM

Sir Bob;269468 said:

its all about tonight torres an hypia to score a hat trick and keep a clean sheet please(not to sure who im asking) thank you very much! im just worried about rafas rotation, could be crouch upfront!!!!

No, No, No Bobmeister.

It needs to be Kyut (SP) with a hat-trick. Gerrard popping a couple in there and the West Ham chap i have that i cant remember perhaps getting a couple too.

EQ 10

#578 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:58 AM

I hope Noble and Cole score five each. And then in retaliation Hyypia, Carragher and Torres score four each. 12-10! Go on!

#579 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:36 AM

Dancer;269517 said:

I hope Noble and Cole score five each. And then in retaliation Hyypia, Carragher and Torres score four each. 12-10! Go on!

Yes i have Noble, thats the chap i couldnt remember!

EQ 10

#580 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:49 PM

So yes, my mind is building up to tonight's game between Liverpool and West Ham. Why's my watch wrong?! :(

Share this topic:

• 46 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

29 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users