• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malaz Fantasy League

#41 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:12 AM

I'm pretty damn happy with my team now :)

#42 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Interests:winning the lotto
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:44 PM

12 Days left and still time for anyone who wants to join to set up a team and attempt to beat my super team.

So come join the free Premiership Football Game.

All welcome, see below
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#43 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:22 PM

Mezla PigDog;202329 said:

Every fantasy league needs a token girl, gives the chaps something to aim for. Who wants to be beaten by a girl, after all (in a sporting arena that is, bondage jokes would be too easy!!)? However, ingrained prejudice usually foils my pursuit of glory when I refuse to pick players from London clubs, Liverpool or Man City :) Perhaps I should get over it.....in the name of personal glory of course.

Sets yourself quite the handicap then :D

I don't mind who I'm beaten by as long as it isn't anyone from the Malaz Super Cup! I've never understood guys not wanting to be beaten by girls but then again when I try I expect not to be beaten by anyone so, it doesn't matter the gender :)

#44 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:12 AM

K-TOWN RANGERS
THE ACENDED 11 aka Flaweds winning team HA!
TBC
BENSONS BAWBAGS
THE MALAZ EMPIRE
COMEBACKKINGS
KRONS UNDEAD XI
COASTAL REDCHEEKS
THE YOUNG GUNS
MOTTWOODXI
WICKEN ATHLETIC
K.GALAIN ROVERS

12 teams. All straining to win the coveted title. There is still time to join this free league. All welcome.

Although apparently " The Malaz Empire " has Cotillon up front. Not sure how your managed to rope him in.

SORRY!
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#45 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:07 PM

You've got to remember there's 15 people on a team, and even if the eleven are ascended there's no guarantee they won't get injured with some of the brutes there up against in fact the Wickan Athletic are quite the Agressive team :)

#46 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:11 AM

:) see the banter has started already

EQ 10

#47 User is offline   Alorion DarkenBlade 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 31 July 2007 - 09:15 AM

It's all about tactics as well , like you dont want your top fowards playing against your defence etc so for that week try and transfer the defense out to someone else etc.
Though I allways forget :) I talk a good game hehe

#48 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 31 July 2007 - 09:29 AM

Alorion DarkenBlade;202869 said:

It's all about tactics as well , like you dont want your top fowards playing against your defence etc so for that week try and transfer the defense out to someone else etc.
Though I allways forget :) I talk a good game hehe

Thats half the game chap tis the talking.

Hows Aldershot these days then? I used to live near there. Are you stationed there?

EQ 10

#49 User is offline   Alorion DarkenBlade 

• Recruit

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:52 PM

No I am one of those unfortunate sods who was born there and never escaped the Black hole :)
It's ok still pretty cheap to buy a decent house so lucky in that way

Where did you live then?

Alorion

#50 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:21 PM

Alorion DarkenBlade;202914 said:

No I am one of those unfortunate sods who was born there and never escaped the Black hole :)
It's ok still pretty cheap to buy a decent house so lucky in that way

Where did you live then?

Alorion

Well i know how you feel.

I lived in Bracknell and Crowthorne for quite a few years so i know what the entire area is like. No worries.

I've moved on now and glad of it.

Do you follow Aldershot FC then?

EQ 10

#51 User is offline   Dust of Dreams 

• Corporal

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:22 PM

Is it okay for me to join then?

I know a bit about football, but I used to know more a while back.

#52 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:14 PM

Dust of Dreams;202939 said:

Is it okay for me to join then?

I know a bit about football, but I used to know more a while back.

All are welcome chap. Its free and a source for me to generally goat er Gloat!

Baa!

EQ 10

#53 User is offline   Dust of Dreams 

• Corporal

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:44 PM

I've already created a team, I'll join myself in then! :)

#54 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:21 PM

Dust of Dreams;202969 said:

I've already created a team, I'll join myself in then! :)

Nice one er Chapess! :)

EQ 10

#55 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:48 PM

Well!!!! Just over a week to go and we have 15 teams in the league. Great news.

However, we will still accept teams within the league up into the start of the season. So there are 8 days left to join. All are welcome and it is free to join and participate.

We have Dragons running riot as linesmen. Iskarul Pust as the commentator and a Forkrul Assail as the ref.

Players on some of the teams range from Karsa Orlong in defence to Cottilon and Kalam upfront.

Played on an otteral pitch and weapons being allowed this season seems to be heating up to be quite promising.

Lets hope that Felsion isn't managing a team. The drug tests will wipe half the league out!!!:

K-TOWN RANGERS
THE ACENDED 11
TBC
BENSONS BAWBAGS
THE MALAZ EMPIRE
COMEBACKKINGS
KRONS UNDEAD XI
COASTAL REDCHEEKS
THE YOUNG GUNS
MOTTWOODXI
WICKEN ATHLETIC
K.GALAIN ROVERS
DREAMS TURN DUSTY
LATICS WARRIORS
ANCIENT N LOYAL

Latest Joined = Dolfanuk. Welcome chap.

EQ 10

#56 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:58 PM

Capustan Phoenix will arrive when I can get my lazy ass into gear and register.

Hopefully before the thing starts...
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#57 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:50 PM

caladanbrood;203221 said:

Capustan Phoenix will arrive when I can get my lazy ass into gear and register.

Hopefully before the thing starts...

Well i couldnt find any more information on transfers and the like to help but when your team arrives youll be more then welcome chap.

EQ 10

#58 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:03 PM

K-town Rangers
The Acended 11
Tbc
Bensons Bawbags
The Malaz Empire
Comebackkings
Krons Undead Xi
Coastal Redcheeks
The Young Guns
Mottwoodxi
Wicken Athletic
K.galain Rovers
Dreams Turn Dusty
Latics Warriors
Ancient N Loyal
Clan Mcleod
Noids United

17 Teams!!

5 Days Left To Join.

EQ 10

#59 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:07 PM

Sign up before it's too late...There is barely anytime left. Don't let it slip your mind before this is all started.

The mind games start.

Personally I think the pre-season training of many of my fellow competitors choice of players has been poor, and they will struggle to reach the start of the season in top form ;)

#60 User is offline   Sir Bob 

• High Fist
  • Interests:I am a sponge and I soak up everyone else's interests. I am however partial to socks.

And sarcasm.
  • @DolefulDoug

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:24 PM

17 teams so far! give yourself a right big pat on the back flawed, youve done well my son.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain(wrong series, ed)

pullupapew.wordpress.com

*hugs*

Share this topic:

• 46 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users