• You cannot reply to this topic

New powerhouse

#61 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:29 AM

Lord Baelish;129160 said:

Maybe he is the infamous Green Pig!

Green pig is dead... You may be reffering to the other guy who was keeping the Edur of a prison island.

#62 User is offline   Lister of Smeg 

• King of High House Smeg
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:46 AM

Green Pig isn't dead. He just allowed everyone to think that while he went away for a bit. And he's only now come back.
Avoid being seen as racist by saying, "I'm not a racist, but ..." prior to making a racist comment.

#63 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 31 October 2006 - 11:15 AM

Lord Baelish;129296 said:

Green Pig isn't dead. He just allowed everyone to think that while he went away for a bit. And he's only now come back.

He was torn to pieces or something like that after he tried to enter either the tolls of the treasury, don't remember which one. ... or maybe he's like humpty dumpty and all the kings horses and all the kings men could put little Green Pig together again.

Green pig sounds like he was a letherian and it doesn't make sense why he's using a red scarf when he's "The Famous Green pig" ... shouldn't it be green ;)

#64 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 31 October 2006 - 01:01 PM

If people were closer to their names, then Rake would carry around a pronged implement for gathering leaves, Twist would dance really badly and Kettle would be making cups of tea. Plus, disguises.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#65 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 31 October 2006 - 01:09 PM

Illuyankas;129380 said:

If people were closer to their names, then Rake would carry around a pronged implement for gathering leaves, Twist would dance really badly and Kettle would be making cups of tea. Plus, disguises.

Ahhh... come on, Gold Moranth, Blue Moranth. It's just... you might be right.

But I doubt a guy traveling around in the middle of no-where is bothering with disguises.

#66 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 31 October 2006 - 01:18 PM

Redmask is in Lether. Green Pig was born in Lether. If I had feigned my death, I certainly wouldn't remove my disguise whilst on my home continent. What if I met someone I knew in the army?
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#67 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 31 October 2006 - 01:28 PM

Illuyankas;129383 said:

Redmask is in Lether. Green Pig was born in Lether. If I had feigned my death, I certainly wouldn't remove my disguise whilst on my home continent. What if I met someone I knew in the army?

Wasn't green pig just a really god mage and a petty criminal trying to rob the treasury? Besides the fact that I think he's really dead, who says he was in the army? In sounds like there were plenty of civilian mages around, he doesn't have to have been known any where besides the shady underworld of Lether. The word of some guy who got spaghettified by some ward isn't going to spread to the farthest reaches of the Letherii realm.

I'm just arguing now because I don't want to change my mind ;)

#68 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 31 October 2006 - 01:33 PM

Who serves in the army? People like those in the shady underground. And if he was known as almost as good as the Ceda, he's famous.

And I think he's dead too, but I'm still running with the point at this... moment. Yeah.

#69 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 31 October 2006 - 03:19 PM

Lord Baelish;129296 said:

Green Pig is another alias for Greymane.

- Abyss, a-duh. ;)
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users