• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

World Cup Final

#41 Guest_Lily_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:34 AM

Valgard said:

No this is why them winning will not affect me in the same way am sure that people who do will never hearthe end of it but at least i won't hve to spend every day for the next year hearing how wonderful france are, which makes me happy as have already had to live with it for to long.

France is yeah wonderful Posted Image

Well , at least Zinédine has been elected Best Player of the World Cup 2006 , but Zinédine got hot blood , he's usually nice but when someone want the fight , he finds him !! And that's why also I love him , he's not a p*** Posted Image

#42 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 10 July 2006 - 12:44 PM

Hee hee

Posted Image
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#43 User is offline   Malarion 

• Malarion
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Reading...writing...drinking

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:20 PM

lol

Zidane was a great player, but best in the tournament? Get real. This was given only because he's quitting and they feel bad that he didn't get it in 1998, when he WAS player of the tournament.
He had a couple of good games, but was mostly indifferent. A shadow of his former powers.

Still, good head-butt. :D
Grumpy is only my middle name.

#44 User is offline   Agraba 

• Emperor

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:44 PM

Hmmm... I was surprised as hell when I saw it happen but now that I think about it...

FIFA did some serious advertising this season, and got such a crowd, because the World Cup seemed to be so much more popular than any other World Cup. Now that I come home from work, I find out that all day today, the 10th, day after the game, Zidane's little outburst has been all over the news. And now FIFA is getting a lot of publication. In fact, I have a feeling that they'll bring this up again in 2010, just before the start of the next World Cup.

So now I think to myself: did they pay him to pull a stunt like that, and thus, give them so much publicity?

#45 User is offline   Aimless 

• First Sword

Posted 11 July 2006 - 12:07 AM

Sources say Materazzi told Zidane that if he were headbutted in the chest he'd turn into Zaccardo.

#46 Guest_Lily_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:57 AM

Yesterday Les Bleus were the guests of my dear President Chirac at L'Elys?es and Trezeguet did cry so Thierry Henry comforted him

Posted Image

It broke my heart , but David have nothing to worry about : he tried and failed but that's the game and at least he tried something

Zin?dine was there , and if he was a litte confused , he came and people applauded him , he said that he was going to explain himself in few days , if you watch the images , Meterazzi and him were talking and Zizou leave -we can even suggest that he smiles- and he come back for hit M. , strange . Zizou always been a nervous guy , even as a kid , always moaning , not really a fighter but not the kindest neither

Posted Image Posted Image

Anyway , I spoke with some people and if we all agreed he made a mistake and that he deserved a sanction , but we forgave him , someone said once about him 's?il tuait quelqu?un on lui accorderait d?office les circonstances att?nuantes' (euh ... 'if Zidane killed someone , immediately we'd gave him extenuating circumstances' Posted Image)

#47 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:25 AM

In croatian newspapers yesterday's headlines were that Materrazi told Zidane that his mother was a terrorist-bitch...
I would've kicked the seven shades of s***t out of him...
And one by one the gardens died

#48 User is offline   Whelp 

• Fist

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:56 AM

Be Zidane!

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users