Malazan Empire: Football World Cup (or soccer for the americans) - Malazan Empire

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Football World Cup (or soccer for the americans)

#181 Guest_Lily_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 28 June 2006 - 06:37 AM

WE WOOOOOOOOOON !! Vive la France Posted Image

It was good to see Zin?dine smiling (he possess a wonderful smile) and he silences Spain with a good goal and Viera , Ribery , good good ! How these 3 minutes at the end were loooong !!

Well , yeah it will be hard versus Brazil but who knows ? Since now they aren't terrific . They need some faith , not make the same stupid mistakes and to go ! Like said Domenech yesterday 'on va continuer avec notre bande de p'tits vieux' yeees

F*** to Aragones who once told racists words about Thierry Henry , spanish supporters were like 'go back home Zidane ! Bye bye' and blah blah blah , yeah they won't see him again but it's them who are going back home :)

#182 User is offline   Cold Iron 

• I'll have some lasagna
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 June 2006 - 02:34 PM

An Australian man has been arrested in Italy for an assault on a local
man following the football match between Australia and Italy.

Witnesses say the Australian man was 20m away when the incident
happened. The victim suffered a fractured skull, a cardiac arrest and
has developed diabetes as a result of the incident. He is expected to
recover in a few minutes.

#183 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 28 June 2006 - 03:38 PM

Cold Iron said:

. He is expected to
recover in a few minutes.

Through the use of the amazing healing qualities of a wet spunge and frost spray
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#184 User is offline   Lord of Salvation 

• Fist

Posted 28 June 2006 - 08:23 PM

Damn Henry going down like a little biotch.

And he complained about dives, well Mr. Henry your are worse, fake like you get hit in the face when you got a shoulder in your chest.

#185 Guest_BAD_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 30 June 2006 - 05:53 PM

BAD said:

The Jormans, or the team that knocks them out will win. =)

+1

=)

#186 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 30 June 2006 - 09:33 PM

The second it hit penalties, I knew the Germans had won it. Expected more from Ukraine though. Yes, even after the last game.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#187 User is offline   No-God 

• Fist

Posted 30 June 2006 - 10:05 PM

Italy's my team this year, so hopefully they'll come out and rape Germany. Then after said maul, Italy will destroy Brazil, after they crush France and England.

#188 User is offline   polishgenius 

• Heart of Courage
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 01 July 2006 - 11:12 PM

RONALDO HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE!!!!!!
I'm a Man United fan and a staunch C. Ronaldo defender. I can only imagine how everyone else must feel.
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you.

#189 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 02 July 2006 - 01:04 AM

We're just too nice to volley him off the field like he was last game. That was possibly our mistake, not putting the boot in. I'm sure many Premiership teams won't make the same mistake... (mwahaha)
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#190 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 02 July 2006 - 11:28 AM

Morgoth said:

Through the use of the amazing healing qualities of a wet spunge and frost spray

If you think about it you know most things only hurt like hell in the first minute or so. Knock your shin bone and it'll hurt enough to bring tears to your eyes, but give it a minute or two, unless you've sprained it, you'll be fit to go.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#191 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 03 July 2006 - 11:09 AM

It's amazing how many of those sooks actually clutch the part of their shin covered by the shinguard. I've worn those things and tested them with deliberate hard kicks from big guys and never cried like those soft beyotches. All you feel is impact, no pain.

Above the shinguard stings a bit, but you just get up and keep going as best you can, or come straight off if you are really injured, don't be a burden on the team. I can't help but feel contempt for penalty pulling sooks - it's a cultural thing. You just don't look for the ref to win your game for you.
Unfortunately some of that sookiness is creeping into Australian games like Rugby League etc, where you occasionally see someone diving or being soft to pull a penalty. Thank goodness most of us still hold such play in contempt. But I'll guess we'll eventually become like the rest of the world where such BS is regarded as a "legitimate part of the game". :)

Cheers,

La Sombra, would like to see professional sooks shot on the field as a "object lesson" to the rest. Then urinate on the corpse. :p
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#192 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:26 PM

Wrong sport, Ronaldo! The move you're attempting requires a pool, not a football field!

No doubt about THAT one, is there?

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users