• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sp... sp.... spo... sport!!!

#601 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 July 2004 - 11:48 PM

I think ranieri did a pretty good job with chelsea last year. if he could have continiued, I'm sure they would have been even better than last year.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#602 User is offline   Lord Gordonis 

• Pursuivant of TQB
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 21 November 2004 - 12:15 PM

horrrrah!!!! man utd won 2 - 0 against charlton Posted Image

ARSEnal drew, Chelsea Drew i think

9 points adrift of chelsea now !!!!!

#603 Guest_Falco_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 10 January 2005 - 03:55 PM

The Carroll decision...well, what I can I say? Sometimes the gods are with you and sometimes they are against you. This time, they were really with us.

Mouthwatering Champions League draw or what? ManU-AC Milan will be a cracker, especially as our record in Italy and vs. Italian teams in recent years is not that bad. Chelsea vs. Barca...*drools*... Posted Image

#604 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 15 July 2004 - 12:10 AM

U crazy? Only reason they got to second was coz he won the ball in midfield. Someone like Costinha or Nicky Butt is needed to fill that hole...

#605 Guest_Buck Tooth_*

Posted 03 September 2004 - 02:17 AM

Thank God, Venables isn't going to Newcastle and Shearer's said he's too young. Please please please let big Sam see the light and go to St. James'.

#606 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 29 July 2004 - 05:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mulch:
And the best team to watch at the moment are Arsenal.- (this from a Newcastle fan!!)

lies! damn lies and deciet! (and this from a spurs fan)

do you think Shearer o=r Bellamy will be able to play alongside Kluivert any more than all the rest of the players he's been with over the years? not exactly a good record as far as making friends go, has hePosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#607 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 01 February 2005 - 07:09 AM

Ohh man, you guys bought like an entire new team at WHL- its like the poor man's Chelsea. No real big deals done this month, although I guess Beattie, Anelka and Morientes all moving are big enough. Barry Ferguson, what a loser, sulks off back to Rangers in the 2 team league (speaking whereof, losing Mal and Gamet really has sapped some of the passion off this thread).

#608 User is offline   Apsalar 

• Fist

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:39 PM

Are those in order or was it completely random?

#609 User is offline   Lord Gordonis 

• Pursuivant of TQB

Posted 02 December 2004 - 05:35 AM

Man utd 1 - 0 ARSEnal yeah!!!!!!
second win, over the losers, in the carling cup
no man u have got Chelski in the semi's its gonna be hard but utd shud pull through i think

#610 User is offline   Orfantal 

• First Sword

Posted 26 November 2004 - 02:45 AM

I didn't take offense personally and i'm aware of the use of the term for Spurs fans, although this in itself has a racial basis. but its a term that would obviously give offense to a lot of people.

#611 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 17 August 2004 - 12:29 AM

On his way back soon enough, but Fergie will rest him- the boy's played almost non-stop football from the end of last season (Euro 2004, Olympics)...

#612 Guest_Zakari_*

Posted 21 October 2004 - 11:40 AM

Meh - Toon not doing too well so far are we?

Haway you feeble lads....

#613 Guest_Oblivion_*

Posted 13 June 2004 - 01:28 PM

Tomorrow Sweden enters the competition, playing against Bulgaria. Watch out!

#614 Guest_Oblivion_*

Posted 26 June 2004 - 01:36 PM

I don't belive it......so unlucky. I'm in tears now. Posted Image But we'll be back.

#615 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 01 February 2005 - 06:40 AM

That Norwich-Boro game was the best match of the season. Cept maybe the Spurs-ARSEnal game... and we lost that, so noPosted Image

Andy Reid, wooPosted Image pretty good list of signings over the transfer window, once we got going... Spurs signings
Great goals by Rooney, I'll admit that... slightly more impressive than scraping through on the replay against ExeterPosted Image mind you, we're gonna scrape through on a replay against West Brom, so I shouldn't crow too muchPosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#616 Guest_Riot_*

Posted 01 September 2004 - 06:11 AM

The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!
The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!The cats are in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prepare to die Port Power Posted Image

#617 User is offline   Farad 

• Fist

Posted 26 June 2004 - 03:30 AM

an idea for the next world cup

all national or european competitions will have to stop a month before the beginning of the world cup.
so the players will not be tired and will have some time to train together (thinking about some french players)

#618 User is offline   Orfantal 

• First Sword

Posted 08 November 2004 - 03:33 AM

I think we've lost more with Forssel than you've lost with Cisse. The Izzet handball did look a bit obvious but its about time we got the rub of the green. As to Kewell well we don't want him - we've already taken Heskey off your hands. Try Real Madrid, after buying Woodgate even Kewell would be an improvement.

#619 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 11 November 2004 - 08:53 AM

dammit, now my friends are looking at me strangely malPosted Image
("friends?" I hear you call, "what friends?")

Bryn - We shall crush youPosted Image

#620 User is offline   Lorn 

• Captain

Posted 17 June 2004 - 01:14 PM

Again the referee decides the outcome of the game... the second goal of France was hands without any doubt, perhaps we just have to accept the fact that only the "big teams" are going win the groups Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 50 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

12 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users