• Group: Malaz Regular
  • I am not yet done

Posted 26 May 2006 - 09:31 AM

Well, Fernando didn't win there till now.. Maybe it's his turn now?:cool:
And one by one the gardens died

#142 Guest_Daemon_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 26 May 2006 - 11:32 AM

Michael will be King of the Monacco Grand Prix! He will win that race! At least I hope so ...

Has anybody heard of these stupidities FIA-President Mosley would like to have as new rules in Formula 1? Drivers switching teams every race! That is really ridiculous ...

#143 Guest_BAD_*

Posted 26 May 2006 - 03:59 PM

MONACO!!!11!!!1

:cool:

#144 Guest_Fool_*

Posted 26 May 2006 - 04:27 PM

BAD said:

MONACO!!!11!!!1!!-e^(pi*i)!11

:cool:

Fixed for extra nerdity.

#145 User is offline   Folken 

• Never throw your life away so easily

Posted 26 May 2006 - 05:22 PM

Id say Alonso is a good bet for victory this weekend. Though if Ferrari can quali on pole and stay ahead on the start, they could pull another San Marino, but I highly doubt that. Michael admitted that they were too slow...which saddens me:(

Though on a side note...has anyone had a chance to view the new Ferrari race suit for Monanco...:eek3:
<div align='center'>You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are - Juan Manuel Fangio</div>

#146 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 26 May 2006 - 09:29 PM

new Ferrari race suit!!

Schumacher's certainly taking his time equaling Senna's 6 Monaco victories, maybe this year he'll do it....though I think you should maybe sacrifice your first born or something Jen, just to be on the safe side :)

got my seat on the sofa booked for sunday afternoon...and woe-betide anyone who interrupts me :(

#147 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 27 May 2006 - 03:45 AM

If only I had one...
I hear you have children kettle:eek3:...jking

But yes new race suit...its all fire like, with stars and SCHUMI written in bluish something on the back. I think its for the auctions they hold after the race, something that fancy would bring in quite a lot of money.

In anycase, I pray but hope for nothing as always. 5years hes been running badly here but even then his performance last year was like no other. It was bad luck the safety car came out when it did he would've finished higher. But hey I take consolation in the fact that no 1 driver has won it twice in the past five years:p So its just luck:eek3:
<div align='center'>You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are - Juan Manuel Fangio</div>

#148 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 27 May 2006 - 01:38 PM

The bastard did it again! :) :eek:

I just can't understand how can you ADORE a man like this?? Can't he win fair?:(

#149 Guest_BAD_*

Posted 27 May 2006 - 01:46 PM

Damn, I missed the race? Who won?

You cant win in qualifying. nub! =P

#150 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 27 May 2006 - 01:53 PM

No... Not the race. It's the quali:

1. M. Schumacher Ferrari 1:13.898
2. F. Alonso Renault 1:13.962
3. M. Webber Williams 1:14.082
4. K. Räikkönen McLaren 1:14.140
5. G. Fisichella Renault 1:14.396
6. JP. Montoya McLaren 1:14.664
7. R. Barrichello Honda 1:15.804
8. J. Trulli Toyota 1:15.857
9. D. Coulthard Red Bull 1:16.426
10. N. Rosberg Williams 1:16.636

The bastard parked his car in the middle of the last turn, in the dying minutes of the last session, making it impossible for Alonso, Fisico, and others to score the pole... :(

#151 Guest_BAD_*

Posted 27 May 2006 - 02:12 PM

LOL

That "pretend spoiler code" really does work. :(

#152 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 27 May 2006 - 02:22 PM

Sorry..
I'm just too mad! :)

:(
But the quali's are over, aren't they? Nothing to spoil there...:confused:

#153 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 27 May 2006 - 03:17 PM

LMAO...:( That's all I can say:p Brilliant even...LMAO *sigh* well lets see if he gets away with it lol

But for a moment, do give God the benefit of the doubt. What if he did make a mistake...just cause he managed to avoid the barriers with his superior skills so does not mean he spun out on purpose.

#154 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 27 May 2006 - 04:19 PM

I might have believed him if he actually crashed the car...

Even though, OK, I admit, he might just made a mistake... But there's no way he should benefit from HIS mistakes...

JV has been made an example of when he blocked Fisico in Nurburgring. So, I see no reason for MS to get away with it...:(

#155 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 27 May 2006 - 10:06 PM

Schumachers been sent to the back of the grid!! apparently he's been found quilty of

deliberately bringing his Ferrari to a stop and causing yellow flags in the dying minutes of qualifying.
it's taken the stewards over 7 hours to decide this!! well that's put the cat amoung the pigeons....I can't see Schumacher pulling a stunt like this on purpose to be honest...

on a lighter note, Fisi got docked his three fastest laps for blocking DC, well it couldn't happed to a nicer person could it....what goes around comes around :(

Oh btw Jen....I sold the kids on ebay last week :) and I meant your future firstborn....

#156 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 28 May 2006 - 12:18 AM

bull...crap...

A) Becasue it was Michael Schumacher
:( Because he was on pole
C) Because it was Michael Schumacher
D) Because it was Michael Schumacher

For all the logic in this world I cannot come up with a logical reason as to why he would do something so pointless? What purpose does it serve? Nothing...I swear had he crashed no one would've said anything
My previous post seems to point that he did do it on purpose...but I just couldn't stop laughing at the situation. It was funny at the time

I watch this sport no more...no really...I have lost my religion. Yes...yes I have. Too many times I've seen him bad mouthed at for doing things I've seen other drivers do.

#157 Guest_BAD_*

Posted 28 May 2006 - 12:33 AM

Pffffft. . .

It'll be a good race though with both Ferrari's trying to bully their way through the pack at Monaco. Just need some rain and for Alonso to stall at the start. :(

#158 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 28 May 2006 - 02:39 AM

Ahh, thats the most entertaining thing to happen in F1 since... well, the US GP last year.

Go Alonso Go!
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#159 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 28 May 2006 - 06:00 AM

I respect grandprix.com as much as any other person that calls themselves a fan of formula one...but today I feel they went beyond. Yes they praise the genius that is Schumacher all the time, but they take his "dark" side so to say way to seriously. I seriously don't see such a huge uproar occuring had it been someone else.

Logically speaking...do you honestly see any bloody reason for him to do that? I admit it hes done some wierd **** in the past but all that had purpose behind it. There is no reason behind this...what you can't expect him to make such an idiotic mistake? Even the stewards decision makes no bloody sense...their reasoning suggests it was based on telemetry data...u know what...w/e 2,3 races i'll be calm but for now...screw them all

#160 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 28 May 2006 - 03:35 PM

I didn't watch it...nope
but u see my point...5th...from last...at MONACO...yes...yes indeed this genius had to cheat to get on pole so he could win by some obsene margin instead. Yes...yes in****ingdeed...

Share this topic:

• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

46 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 46 guests, 0 anonymous users