How’s it going people? I don’t come around too often these days. Hello to all. Maybe this gets pinned so others have a place to say hi when they stop in. The days when I was on here every day was peak internet usage.
Page 1 of 1
The “old member pops up to say hi to anyone who might remember them from the old days” thread
#2
Posted Today, 04:37 PM
Yo. The world is on fire, but otherwise not too bad?
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora
"Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone." ~Ursula Vernon
"Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone." ~Ursula Vernon
#3
Posted Today, 05:02 PM
Hey man good to hear from you. Hope life is treating you ok, all things considered!
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1

Help











