Purge of Ashes - out today! Malazan inspired novel, long time coming, out in its definitive form
#21
Posted 24 September 2026 - 01:16 AM
Pat who?
I'm actually about 80% through a list of 100 fantasy YouTube influencers, finding the ones that suit Imbalance, and asking them if they're keen - hoping Miles Cameron's blurb does the heavy lifting. Very few responses at all, mostly negative, but I did do my first interview over at Bald & Balding. I should send to the final 20%. I really... don't want to go on Tiktok. And yes, I'm not paying for ads and have already turned down an aspiring publicist.
I'm actually about 80% through a list of 100 fantasy YouTube influencers, finding the ones that suit Imbalance, and asking them if they're keen - hoping Miles Cameron's blurb does the heavy lifting. Very few responses at all, mostly negative, but I did do my first interview over at Bald & Balding. I should send to the final 20%. I really... don't want to go on Tiktok. And yes, I'm not paying for ads and have already turned down an aspiring publicist.
Author of Purge of Ashes.
Sayer of "And Nature shall not abide."
Sayer of "And Nature shall not abide."
#22
Posted 24 September 2026 - 05:46 AM
Pats fantasy holist, Malazans favourite blog!
2012
"Imperial Gothos, Imperial"
"Imperial Gothos, Imperial"
#23
Posted 25 September 2026 - 05:50 AM
Randomly, today's Oatmeal comic/announcement had a panel that felt relevant.
To be an author today you have to be a marketer as well
To be an author today you have to be a marketer as well
2012
"Imperial Gothos, Imperial"
"Imperial Gothos, Imperial"
#24
Posted 25 September 2026 - 08:22 AM
Macros, on 25 September 2026 - 05:50 AM, said:
Randomly, today's Oatmeal comic/announcement had a panel that felt relevant.
To be an author today you have to be a marketer as well
To be an author today you have to be a marketer as well
Dead therapist?
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes
"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys
"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker
"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys
"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker
#25
Posted 25 September 2026 - 05:01 PM
2012
"Imperial Gothos, Imperial"
"Imperial Gothos, Imperial"
#26
#27
Posted 27 September 2026 - 07:11 AM
Pat posts frequently in the cheap/free ebooks thread so you might be able to PM him here.
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.
#29
Posted 29 September 2026 - 03:13 AM
Done and done, fine sirs!
Author of Purge of Ashes.
Sayer of "And Nature shall not abide."
Sayer of "And Nature shall not abide."
#30
Posted Yesterday, 10:49 AM
I started this yesterday and I already like Avery the best!
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

Help














