• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TI4 Game 4C - Chat Thread

#3001 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 27 February 2020 - 07:23 AM

View PostGalactic Council, on 27 February 2020 - 12:35 AM, said:

Alright, posting the latest game map update, which brings us to the end of Toaster's turn, now.

For ease of reference, here's the new map.

I am pretty confident I added all the infantry I was supposed to add. You can view the previous map here if you would like to double-check that I haven't missed anything!

I have not done Tapper's turn as I need clarification from a player about some orders they have given me. Will resolve once I get a response!

I'm pretty sure you missed an additional infantry on ensapta and vefut.

#3002 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 27 February 2020 - 10:58 AM

@Khell, lets see what your opening move is

#3003 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 27 February 2020 - 12:01 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 26 February 2020 - 10:15 PM, said:

Well at least two exhaust a planet action cards should be out there, and any action cards toaster plays can be sabotaged.

Tapper how long can you hold off on leadership?

One action card and one more move. If Politics is played and the draw is supportive, I may be able to stall longer.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#3004 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 27 February 2020 - 01:13 PM

Alright, posting the latest game map update, which brings us to the end of Toaster's turn, now.

I am pretty confident I added all the infantry I was supposed to add. You can view the previous map here if you would like to double-check that I haven't missed anything!

I have not done Tapper's turn as I need clarification from a player about some orders they have given me. Will resolve once I get a response!

There should be one more infantry on Zej Rajja, on Wellon, and on Tar'Mann.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#3005 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 27 February 2020 - 01:39 PM

Nomnomnom:

If we're going to do this, you need to play Tech on your first go please!
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#3006 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 27 February 2020 - 01:47 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 27 February 2020 - 07:23 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure you missed an additional infantry on ensapta and vefut.

Not sure why the links in my post above aren't working... They're in there when I try to edit the post, but aren't showing up in the actual post. Weird.

Anyway, I've checked you're right, I did miss one on both Ensapta and Vefut and will add them on the next update.

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 27 February 2020 - 01:47 PM

#3007 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 27 February 2020 - 01:50 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 27 February 2020 - 01:13 PM, said:

There should be one more infantry on Zej Rajja, on Wellon, and on Tar'Mann.

Also correct. And I noticed that I left one of your CTs on Tar'Mann when doing the Status Phase map update, so the infantry will be added and the CT removed on the next map update.

#3008 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 27 February 2020 - 04:23 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 26 February 2020 - 09:13 PM, said:

Or take the other planets before Leadership is played?

Edit: Would have to take all of them though :p

So, are we doing this? Or the other thing? If we're doing this, who is doing which system?

Tequ'ran/Torkan is the toughest space battle. Gwynan has a lot of ground troops.

I'd say Morgoth should go for Gwynan right now with as many infantry as possible - if we wait, Toaster can put a PDS on it and that becomes a VERY difficult planet to take since it's also so far away.

That does mean Morgoth can't take on Tequ'ran/Torkan with his conveniently-located-nearby big fleet, but Khell and I can both get LWD so I think we still have other options for that system.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3009 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 27 February 2020 - 04:28 PM

View PostD, on 27 February 2020 - 04:23 PM, said:

So, are we doing this? Or the other thing? If we're doing this, who is doing which system?

Tequ'ran/Torkan is the toughest space battle. Gwynan has a lot of ground troops.

I'd say Morgoth should go for Gwynan right now with as many infantry as possible - if we wait, Toaster can put a PDS on it and that becomes a VERY difficult planet to take since it's also so far away.

That does mean Morgoth can't take on Tequ'ran/Torkan with his conveniently-located-nearby big fleet, but Khell and I can both get LWD so I think we still have other options for that system.

I can do the 3 planet system, or I could reach Toaster’s homeworld if the other plan doesn't pay off.

#3010 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 27 February 2020 - 04:35 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 27 February 2020 - 04:28 PM, said:

I can do the 3 planet system, or I could reach Toaster’s homeworld if the other plan doesn't pay off.

Really? I don't see how you can get LWD, and if you have In The Silence of Space he'll just sabotage it (well, I guess we don't know for sure that he has a sabotage).

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3011 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 27 February 2020 - 05:44 PM

View PostD, on 27 February 2020 - 04:35 PM, said:

Really? I don't see how you can get LWD, and if you have In The Silence of Space he'll just sabotage it (well, I guess we don't know for sure that he has a sabotage).

I can but it's going to take at least 4 turns and nom would have to instinct training a sabotage if Toaster has one.

That said with toasters latest move I'm not sure I could win both the space and invasion combats. I could probably bring enough forces to win each individually though.

#3012 User is offline   Itwæs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia

Posted 27 February 2020 - 06:38 PM

Well I was gonna research a single tech but if I get a free refresh and a comm swap and 3tg to cover the costs of second research then I'll do instinct training and promise to use it on toast if he has one

This post has been edited by Itwæs Nom: 27 February 2020 - 06:39 PM

All things fall from kings to rose petals

#3013 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 27 February 2020 - 07:07 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 27 February 2020 - 05:44 PM, said:

View PostD, on 27 February 2020 - 04:35 PM, said:

I can but it's going to take at least 4 turns and nom would have to instinct training a sabotage if Toaster has one.

That said with toasters latest move I'm not sure I could win both the space and invasion combats. I could probably bring enough forces to win each individually though.

Probably better if we just stick to taking all influence planets outside the homeworld then.

#3014 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword

Posted 27 February 2020 - 08:24 PM

My best chance is to try for next round. So how can I convince you guys that I won't score ?

#3015 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword

Posted 27 February 2020 - 08:30 PM

Just in between Corona virus just got diagnosed in my city in the Netherlands 😃

#3016 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 27 February 2020 - 09:14 PM

View PostToasTer86, on 27 February 2020 - 08:24 PM, said:

My best chance is to try for next round. So how can I convince you guys that I won't score ?

Use up a lot of CTs, I guess. If you had, like, 2 less than you have right now it'd be completely implausible for you to win this round.

#3017 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword

Posted 27 February 2020 - 09:36 PM

View PostD, on 27 February 2020 - 09:14 PM, said:

Use up a lot of CTs, I guess. If you had, like, 2 less than you have right now it'd be completely implausible for you to win this round.

Ok I will continue using tokens starting next round

#3018 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 27 February 2020 - 09:40 PM

View PostToasTer86, on 27 February 2020 - 09:36 PM, said:

View PostD, on 27 February 2020 - 09:14 PM, said:

Ok I will continue using tokens starting next round

Great. Of course, we can't necessarily trust you to do that on word alone, so we should not hold back until it is certain (if you use secondaries you can get to a point of implausible victory on your very next turn).

Morgoth, I still recommend doing Gwynan right away.

#3019 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword

Posted 28 February 2020 - 06:59 AM

Morgoth Lets go, see if you are going going to let them make you attack me .

#3020 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 28 February 2020 - 08:31 AM

Just timing between me and Blend. I answer straight away but when he answers and I reply, it's this time.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

Share this topic:

• 189 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users