• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TI4 Game 4C - Chat Thread

#1881 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 27 November 2019 - 06:53 PM

Yes Toaster. Have to do it in agenda phase
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#1882 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 27 November 2019 - 06:57 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 27 November 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

But you only get one chance to play riders in turn order.

Yes. As long as the two agendas remain the agendas to be voted upon, you only get one Status Phase post and must put all status phase and start-of-agenda-phase abilities/component uses in that post.

If one of the agendas gets veto'd or quashed, there'll be a second opportunity for everyone.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1883 User is offline   Jazzarm 

• Captain
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 27 November 2019 - 07:06 PM

We're far enough in the game that giving free refreshes for one in the future would be silly. On top of that I'm 2 comm faction, if we do the TA swap I wouldn't gain anything from equal trades with others. So yes, I'd be charging a 1tg tax for others to refresh.

However I don't want Nekro to have Imperial + diplo'd Mex combo, so I don't know for sure that I can pick Trade yet.

If Nom or Tatts are considering the Imperial pick, I could encourage either of you to pick it for a free refresh plus wash?

If that's a possibility I'm also interested in buying Trade Agreements from non-neighbors this agenda phase for 1 under their value. Any takers?

#1884 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 27 November 2019 - 07:35 PM

View PostJazzarm, on 27 November 2019 - 07:06 PM, said:

If that's a possibility I'm also interested in buying Trade Agreements from non-neighbors this agenda phase for 1 under their value. Any takers?

So if I understand this correctly you'd pay me 2TG now for my TA worth 3TG to cash in later? I'm up for that.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1885 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 27 November 2019 - 08:27 PM

View PostJazzarm, on 27 November 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

Rules question, can we trade 2 promissory notes per agenda phase?

According to the rules, each player may make 1 trade with each player for each agenda. So you could trade up to 2 PNs per player during the agenda phase, but then would not be allowed to trade anything else.

Also, I assume under forum rules you can't play a rider in response to someone else's rider?

As has been pointed out by others, you may not play another ride after you have already played your status phase post unless an agenda is quashed or vetoed. If that were to happen, you would then be given the opportunity to play a rider on only the new agenda that is drawn.

Lastly, can you make transactions during status phase?

Nope - transactions can only be made during the action phase (with neighbours only) and during the agenda phase (with anyone).

#1886 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 27 November 2019 - 08:32 PM

View PostD, on 27 November 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostJazzarm, on 27 November 2019 - 07:06 PM, said:

So if I understand this correctly you'd pay me 2TG now for my TA worth 3TG to cash in later? I'm up for that.

I'm up for that as well.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#1887 User is offline   Jazzarm 

• Captain

Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:45 PM

If I buy Nekro's and Arborec's Trade Agreements, I'll be down to 1tg, enough only to buy a 2-comm TA. I already owe IH a refresh. So Khell, would you be up for 1tg for your TA?

Creuss, I could owe you a refresh if you owe me your Creuss IFF. Or alternatively I could sell you a 3-comm TA for your 4-comm TA, and promise to refresh both.

I guess all this premature dealing pretty much locks me into picking Trade. So that leaves me feeling uneasy about the whole Diplo on Mecatol situation. Nom, would you consider Quashing the Representative Government away? This might be in your favor already considering you are higher up in the vote counts and would lose relatively a lot of power. Or Toaster, what would it take to persuade you to use your Veto on it?

This post has been edited by Jazzarm: 27 November 2019 - 09:46 PM

#1888 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:58 PM

View PostJazzarm, on 27 November 2019 - 09:45 PM, said:

If I buy Nekro's and Arborec's Trade Agreements, I'll be down to 1tg, enough only to buy a 2-comm TA. I already owe IH a refresh. So Khell, would you be up for 1tg for your TA?

Creuss, I could owe you a refresh if you owe me your Creuss IFF. Or alternatively I could sell you a 3-comm TA for your 4-comm TA, and promise to refresh both.

I guess all this premature dealing pretty much locks me into picking Trade. So that leaves me feeling uneasy about the whole Diplo on Mecatol situation. Nom, would you consider Quashing the Representative Government away? This might be in your favor already considering you are higher up in the vote counts and would lose relatively a lot of power. Or Toaster, what would it take to persuade you to use your Veto on it?

That depends. Have you held Trade before (I don't think so?)? In which case you would owe me a free refresh.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#1889 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 27 November 2019 - 11:37 PM

Toaster know it's his turn?

#1890 User is offline   Jazzarm 

• Captain

Posted 27 November 2019 - 11:59 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 27 November 2019 - 09:58 PM, said:

That depends. Have you held Trade before (I don't think so?)? In which case you would owe me a free refresh.

I owe one 2-commodity race across the table a free refresh, by my recollection. You guys are too far away and you all look alike. It's possible I mistook you for IH. In which case I should offer IH the TA buy.

#1891 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:23 AM

That sounds fine to me. PN for refresh.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1892 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword

Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:47 AM

Ok @Jazz

Lets do the 2 for Gift of the prescience swap
I am also ok doing the trade PN swap if you pick trade. As you have said you will not do free refreshes (which I also would not do)

#1893 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 28 November 2019 - 08:47 AM

Nom Quash it, Quash it.

#1894 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword

Posted 28 November 2019 - 09:28 AM

I dont understand the big problem with representative government.

#1895 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:00 AM

View PostJazzarm, on 27 November 2019 - 11:59 PM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 27 November 2019 - 09:58 PM, said:

I owe one 2-commodity race across the table a free refresh, by my recollection. You guys are too far away and you all look alike. It's possible I mistook you for IH. In which case I should offer IH the TA buy.

I thought I was special Jazz :(

Let me see how the status phase plays out and what action cards I get and I'll get back to you.

#1896 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:44 AM

View PostToasTer86, on 28 November 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

I dont understand the big problem with representative government.

I quite like it.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1897 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:55 AM

Diplomacy rider though?

#1898 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 28 November 2019 - 11:39 AM

Nom is up

#1899 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 28 November 2019 - 11:58 AM

The diplomacy rider will just move to another agenda.

#1900 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:26 PM

The rider would go back into Drek's hand. In a normal game a rider wouldnt be played until after the player knew if the agenda would be quashed or vetoed, so it will remain in the hand of whoever played it if an agenda gets quashed or vetoed

Share this topic:

• 189 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

6 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users