• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 149 Baby Shark do do dodo dodo game thread

#121 User is offline   Hanas 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:55 PM

View PostMerrid, on 23 July 2019 - 09:46 PM, said:

If you think it's actually indicative of him being scum, explain why. This drive-by-accusation looks more like you two distancing than anything substantial.

I explained a little bit above. Honestly, just go back and read their posts - I'm not sure how to describe it other than that it's obvious to me. I'll make a longer argument later, I need to go right now. Just go back and read their posts, maybe you'll agree. Or make another suggestion, that works too.

#122 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 23 July 2019 - 10:01 PM

View PostMerrid, on 23 July 2019 - 09:39 PM, said:

View PostOkaros, on 23 July 2019 - 05:43 PM, said:

That said, Merrid, I can defend myself from spurious shit.

Pah if you're gonna try and bait me don't do it with that weak lede

Ugh, that spurious statement was directed elsewhere. Just saying I need no backup on statements, perhaps unnecessary.

Whatever, I got shit to pack. Have fun.

#123 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 23 July 2019 - 10:05 PM

View PostOkaros, on 23 July 2019 - 10:01 PM, said:

Ugh, that spurious statement was directed elsewhere. Just saying I need no backup on statements, perhaps unnecessary.

Unpack, more like. You sure are full of it.

#124 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 23 July 2019 - 10:06 PM

View PostHanas, on 23 July 2019 - 09:55 PM, said:

View PostMerrid, on 23 July 2019 - 09:46 PM, said:

If you think it's actually indicative of him being scum, explain why. This drive-by-accusation looks more like you two distancing than anything substantial.

I explained a little bit above. Honestly, just go back and read their posts - I'm not sure how to describe it other than that it's obvious to me. I'll make a longer argument later, I need to go right now. Just go back and read their posts, maybe you'll agree. Or make another suggestion, that works too.

"Just go read the posts {with psychically the same perspective as me}" sure sure like that ever works, I'm so convinced thanks

#125 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 23 July 2019 - 10:30 PM

View PostMerrid, on 23 July 2019 - 10:05 PM, said:

Fuck off. Moving sucks

I don't give a single fuck about this game. Real life has priority.

#126 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:10 AM

View PostOkaros, on 23 July 2019 - 10:30 PM, said:

Fuck off. Moving sucks

Woke

#127 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:55 AM

Hanas said:

1563917658[/url]' post='1379178']
Well, I can't imagine anyone is surprised by that outcome. Now, if we vote Osseric, we'll be half done, or close to it. Kalse is a close second for me. I'd vote for either one gladly. Their arguments for voting, and they way they both jump on people is quite scummy indeed. You can tell by the way they write and the tone of their posts. Although I'm open to hear any ideas you guys have, if you have a better idea. But I don't see it honestly.
There's a difference between poking and constructing an accusation that's very convenient. Lets see - what do you got to say to your defense?

Edit: forgot a word.

My hardon for Tennes was based mostly on my perception that you really, really wanted the vote to go anywhere but him. That looked symp to me. However, since he was town that now looks much less suspicious.
I’m off to bed.

#128 User is offline   Kalse 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 04:38 AM

Hana's the shark do do, do do do do

#129 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 05:46 AM

View PostOsseric, on 24 July 2019 - 03:55 AM, said:

Hanas said:

Well, I can't imagine anyone is surprised by that outcome. Now, if we vote Osseric, we'll be half done, or close to it. Kalse is a close second for me. I'd vote for either one gladly. Their arguments for voting, and they way they both jump on people is quite scummy indeed. You can tell by the way they write and the tone of their posts. Although I'm open to hear any ideas you guys have, if you have a better idea. But I don't see it honestly.
There's a difference between poking and constructing an accusation that's very convenient. Lets see - what do you got to say to your defense?

My hardon for Tennes was based mostly on my perception that you really, really wanted the vote to go anywhere but him. That looked symp to me. However, since he was town that now looks much less suspicious.
I’m off to bed.

What gave you the impression?

To me Hanas' play seemed fairly reactive, but I'm not saying the two are mutually exclusive, the difference mostly lies in the motivation

View PostKalse, on 24 July 2019 - 04:38 AM, said:

Hana's the shark do do, do do do do

I'll bite, care to elaborate?

View PostOkaros, on 23 July 2019 - 10:30 PM, said:

Fuck off. Moving sucks

Venge we might be in a need of addendum to the current rules addressing this issue

#130 User is offline   Hanas 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 07:23 AM

View PostOsseric, on 24 July 2019 - 03:55 AM, said:

Hanas said:

I’m off to bed.

No, the only reason I didn't vote for him at first was because it was a retarded vote. I can think for myself you know. But clearly it back fired. I'd say the actual Scum is Kalse and anyone of the first 5 votes on Tennes is most likely a symp. Osseric is most likely a scum or symp IMO. He accused me for no reason, then didn't vote for me at all. Kalse is just mad I'm outing him as scum. So many hurt scum feelings.

#131 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:27 AM

First vote on Tennes:

View PostFanderay, on 23 July 2019 - 11:09 AM, said:

Having seen neither Finding Nemo or Baby Shark (I kid you not, although I am aware of the generalities) I remain immune to the attempts by Skintick and Merrid at driving the shoal to distraction.

View PostTennes, on 23 July 2019 - 08:56 AM, said:

6 hours left, has anyone not checked in yet?

Vote Kalse

Tennes can't count.

Vote Tennes

Also, checking in

Fande then goes mia until the eod, as I think scum would want to get a lynch through this might have been a scum effective tactic, especially knowing we're always short of votes near eod and it usually just falls to the person who's gathered the most votes earlyish in the day

#132 User is offline   Hanas 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:31 AM

View PostJalan, on 24 July 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

First vote on Tennes:

View PostFanderay, on 23 July 2019 - 11:09 AM, said:

Having seen neither Finding Nemo or Baby Shark (I kid you not, although I am aware of the generalities) I remain immune to the attempts by Skintick and Merrid at driving the shoal to distraction.

View PostTennes, on 23 July 2019 - 08:56 AM, said:

6 hours left, has anyone not checked in yet?

Vote Kalse

Tennes can't count.

Vote Tennes

Also, checking in

Fande then goes mia until the eod, as I think scum would want to get a lynch through this might have been a scum effective tactic, especially knowing we're always short of votes near eod and it usually just falls to the person who's gathered the most votes earlyish in the day

That's quite possible actually. Good catch.

#133 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:35 AM

Second

View PostAranatha, on 23 July 2019 - 02:43 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on 23 July 2019 - 11:24 AM, said:

It’s true, I can’t count. But have you ever seen a fish try to count?

Anyone else think Merrid might be a symp?

Three things bother me with Tennes, the first was the Kalse vote being number 3 without much justification. The second would be laying it on with the I am town reference and lastly painting someone a symp which cannot be proved, will only muddy waters and discredit Merrid's opinion.

I think Tennes is scum

remove vote

vote Tennes

Similar to Fande, again goes mia after this and hasn't showed up since

Too much justification in the context of D1 for my liking, particularly since there was no followup to this or any further argumentation

This position seems to be a lot in the spotlight tho, although it probably would have been somehow less so had we ended up lynching someone else

#134 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:45 AM

Third, in the nested quote

View PostOkaros, on 23 July 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on 23 July 2019 - 05:01 PM, said:

View PostOkaros, on 23 July 2019 - 04:45 PM, said:

Some weird vote hopping going on.

That said don't really have a bad feeling about anyone other than my earlier post so that is where my vote will lie for now.

Vote Tennes

Ruse and Thyr need to show up.... Balance is off if not.

But your earlier post was about Kalse, so this vote doesn't really add up. Seems to me like you're just hopping on what you see as the likeliest train.

It was about seeing the same thing.

Already didn't give much weight to Okaros in this argument yeaterday but yeah doesn't make much sense, and I agree with Tennessee at one point saying Okaros is pretending a substantial vote while it's far from that in reality. A couple arguments later Okaros brings up defensiveness, which im this situation is the first thing to bring up if there's nothing else of substance available

Rest of votes come before eod

In conclusion this whole buildup is fucking scummy but I can't see more than one scum among the three

#135 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:54 AM

Well I couldn't have been more wrong. It was just Khell being Khell. There was quite a lot of posts towards the back end of day, going to have a little read up.

So first quick thing was

That said don't really have a bad feeling about anyone other than my earlier post so that is where my vote will lie for now.

Vote Tennes

Okaros claiming he had suspicion about Tennes

View PostOkaros, on 22 July 2019 - 09:23 PM, said:

Checking in.

I'm preparing to move end of month so I'll swing by as often as possible.

Can't tell if Kalse's vote was a joke, but I had eyebrows raised.

Maybe I read this wrong, because Kalse had voted, and Okaros was saying here that the vote on Kalse was suspicious.

I had a semi-serious vote on Kalse, later Hanas adds to that vote immediately followed by Tennes which made a train with plenty of time to go. Tennes' vote did not come across as a joke so that's why I am confused to what Okaros is saying. Maybe I just need a bit of clarification from you here Okaros.

As I have wrote this, I see Tennes has addressed it. I'll come back once I have read Okaros' response..

In the meantime, Osseric, what about those two posts from Hanas triggers your scumdar?

Okay back to it, and I am not satisfied with Okaros' response at all.

View PostTennes, on 23 July 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

View PostOkaros, on 23 July 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on 23 July 2019 - 05:01 PM, said:

But your earlier post was about Kalse, so this vote doesn't really add up. Seems to me like you're just hopping on what you see as the likeliest train.

It was about seeing the same thing.

The same thing as what? Perhaps try elaborating your explanations.

That was the last of it. I'm going to continue my read up. I said that'd be a quick thing and it turned out to be bigger than I thought.

#136 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:01 AM

View PostJalan, on 23 July 2019 - 07:26 PM, said:

I don't hold much hope in the Tennes vs opposition thing going on but I'm leaning towards voting Tennes if it comes to that, and it might already have, I agree with Aranatha the vote on Kalse seemed somehow opportunistic, even if I can see Hanas' counterpoint too, and I can see Okaros' point about Tennes' defensiveness

Would prefer to vote Hanas, besides my prevous concern, they also voted Kalse in the similar manner as Tennes, except Kalse voted Hanas first ofcourse, and I think they're playing careful in a way

Well the current leading trains aren't very long either, will switch to Tennes or someone else if needed

vote Hanas

This post caught my attention

Especially considering it's a reply merely to this

View PostMerrid, on 23 July 2019 - 05:28 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on 23 July 2019 - 05:18 PM, said:

Vote Tennes

Balance would be off eh? One of you shark killers hasn’t shown up yet?

...really?

Which I wouldn't consider much of a defense but I'm not sure how this could be scummy

I don't see Hanas as scummy, with his vote hopping he has been bringing people to the fore and getting people to engage. However the little interaction with Merrid

Vote Tennes

...really?

That is bad timing if Merrid is a killer. It's actually funny. Reminds me of Voldermort's, "can't I potter?"

#137 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:09 AM

View PostAranatha, on 24 July 2019 - 09:01 AM, said:

Vote Tennes

...really?

That is bad timing if Merrid is a killer. It's actually funny. Reminds me of Voldermort's, "can't I potter?"

I don't follow?

Khell's remark was silly imo and I don't see anything unnatural in Merrie's reaction

#138 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:12 AM

Why does Okaros think Merrid is defending him, or see the need to slap him down on thread?

I like Osseric's urgency towards end of day, driving the lynch home. I like the fact we lynched even if it was wrong. Hanas seemed a bit wishy washy about the lynch.

Yeah I see something in Okaros that could point towards him being scum.

#139 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:13 AM

View PostHanas, on 23 July 2019 - 09:34 PM, said:

Why do you think Osseric is scum?

#140 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:14 AM

View PostMerrid, on 23 July 2019 - 09:48 PM, said:

View PostJalan, on 23 July 2019 - 08:15 PM, said:

Oh

Im pretty sure my vote's about 6 minutes late

This could be an early deflection of blame towards any accusation of deliberately holding back on the lynch. That said I'm more the type to believe scum would go for the lynch day 1 for the kill count rather than wanting the muddying but I know some of you disagree with that.

Says one of 3 people not on the train.

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users