• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:54 PM

View PostItwæs Nom, on 24 May 2019 - 03:19 PM, said:

View PostBlend, on 24 May 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

View PostItwæs Nom, on 24 May 2019 - 01:15 PM, said:

@Blend I'm gonna need 6tgs to leave Silvano

No, you can have 5, or you can effectively kick me out of the game. Just know that if you do kick me out of the game, I'll continue doing what I can to fund your enemies! :p Gnaw could have won this game by now if he hadn't pissed away troops in pissing me off. He lost two fairly large fleets because of it. Now, I'll admit I haven't got much in terms of power left, but there are still action cards headed my way that could be a real pain in the ass to you.

You tempt me

It's not like I have a victory to lose you see

Have at it then. Just because I'm in the worst position in the game doesn't mean that I'll just let you extort me.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#4482 User is offline   Itwæs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:44 PM

View PostBlend, on 24 May 2019 - 07:54 PM, said:

No, you can have 5, or you can effectively kick me out of the game. Just know that if you do kick me out of the game, I'll continue doing what I can to fund your enemies! :p Gnaw could have won this game by now if he hadn't pissed away troops in pissing me off. He lost two fairly large fleets because of it. Now, I'll admit I haven't got much in terms of power left, but there are still action cards headed my way that could be a real pain in the ass to you.

You tempt me

Have at it then. Just because I'm in the worst position in the game doesn't mean that I'll just let you extort me.

Well I kinda need the tg so I can get a CT to move out, should even be easily able to perform it this round as to make this a binding deal
All things fall from kings to rose petals

#4483 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:52 PM

View PostItwæs Nom, on 24 May 2019 - 08:44 PM, said:

You tempt me

Well I kinda need the tg so I can get a CT to move out, should even be easily able to perform it this round as to make this a binding deal

I don't need you to move out this round. Even if I hadn't already passed, when I use the Construction secondary, I have to put a CT down, so I wouldn't be able to build this round anyway. Not to mention I've already passed. In fact, it'd probably be better for me if you kept the space blockaded for the rest of the round so as to discourage others from trying to take it.

The 5TGs are still up for grabs for you moving on the first turn of the next round - we can do the trade on that turn so it's binding, but I'd be willing to trust you with a non-binding deal if you want the TGs this round to claim the objective as long as you promise that your first action next round will be to clear the space over Silvano.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#4484 User is offline   Itwæs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia

Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:26 PM

View PostBlend, on 24 May 2019 - 08:52 PM, said:

You tempt me

I don't need you to move out this round. Even if I hadn't already passed, when I use the Construction secondary, I have to put a CT down, so I wouldn't be able to build this round anyway. Not to mention I've already passed. In fact, it'd probably be better for me if you kept the space blockaded for the rest of the round so as to discourage others from trying to take it.

The 5TGs are still up for grabs for you moving on the first turn of the next round - we can do the trade on that turn so it's binding, but I'd be willing to trust you with a non-binding deal if you want the TGs this round to claim the objective as long as you promise that your first action next round will be to clear the space over Silvano.

Yeah but moving it next round doesn't fit with my plants
All things fall from kings to rose petals

#4485 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:31 PM

View PostItwæs Nom, on 24 May 2019 - 09:26 PM, said:

You tempt me

You probably meant ‘plans’, but I like to think the Arborec call them ‘plants’ :doh:

#4486 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:43 PM

View PostItwæs Nom, on 24 May 2019 - 09:26 PM, said:

You tempt me

Then do what you will, but you won't be getting 6TGs out of me.

#4487 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God

Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:39 PM

Map has been updated. Tatts, get your second action in pronto.

Edit: Ah, you did actually tell me.

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 24 May 2019 - 11:41 PM

#4488 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 25 May 2019 - 03:07 AM

View PostGalactic Council, on 24 May 2019 - 11:39 PM, said:

Note Twelve using the Ceasefire still leaves Tatts CT in Lazar-Sakulag. I think that means he's at 1T, rather than the 2T listed?

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#4489 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:46 AM

View PostD, on 25 May 2019 - 03:07 AM, said:

Note Twelve using the Ceasefire still leaves Tatts CT in Lazar-Sakulag. I think that means he's at 1T, rather than the 2T listed?

That's right, I should have stuck to my original plan and activated his HW to make him play the ceasefire.

Drek if you have the means of holding off logistics then he'll have to activate it next turn if he has a CT if he doesn't then Tapper withholding leadership prevents many things.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#4490 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:54 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 25 May 2019 - 06:46 AM, said:

That's right, I should have stuck to my original plan and activated his HW to make him play the ceasefire.

Drek if you have the means of holding off logistics then he'll have to activate it next turn if he has a CT if he doesn't then Tapper withholding leadership prevents many things.

Alas, I just burned through what is probably my last stall AC, and all my stuff is locked down in Bereg so it's unlikely I'll be able to hold off Logistics any longer, but we'll see!

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#4491 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God

Posted 25 May 2019 - 07:49 AM

Yes, I didn’t edit it. He’s at 1CT.

#4492 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 25 May 2019 - 08:36 AM

Damn Tapper. It’d be downright amusing if you could stall 2 more turns.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#4493 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:59 AM

I'm also wondering how many people he can stall out.

#4494 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:47 PM

PSA: Tapper’s waiting for a new phone (and a new elbow) after becoming yet another victim of those infamously dangerous Dutch cycling lanes - or as we call them, murder funnels. Please exercise patience during this dark time.

#4495 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:47 PM

That sucks. Hope you get better Tapper. More importantly though: How’s the bike?
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#4496 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 27 May 2019 - 06:06 AM

Elbow? Ouch. Very much ouch.

Hope you feel better soon
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#4497 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:30 PM

Dutch murder funnels? I thought Netherlands was supposed to be all about that great cycling infrastructure! :lol:

Hope your elbow heals back up to full, Tapper, or else that you get a cool robot elbow that shoots lasers and does your taxes for you.

#4498 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:44 PM

Eh. How about a robot elbow that shoots baby powder and changes baby diapers automatically while he stays asleep?

#4499 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 29 May 2019 - 02:07 PM

FYI I'm in the states for the next 2 weeks, so if Tapper does post my move might be delayed.

I've stuck in a provisional regardless.

#4500 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:03 PM

:lol:

Share this topic:

• 242 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users