• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Twilight Imperium (I) - Chatty Thread

#1501 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:06 PM

Nico what exactly is the deal you want to strike? I give you 2 trade goods for those cards and we call a ceasefire? Granted those to pns are worth the 2 trade goods but I'm not sure how the rest of the deal would work.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#1502 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:08 PM

Morgoth, understood. I wasn't exactly expecting a free one but doesn't hurt to ask. Are you playing trade as your first action?

#1503 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:20 PM

View Posttwelve, on 04 May 2018 - 03:06 PM, said:

Nico what exactly is the deal you want to strike? I give you 2 trade goods for those cards and we call a ceasefire? Granted those to pns are worth the 2 trade goods but I'm not sure how the rest of the deal would work.

It’s exactly as it sounds, 2 PN for 1 of your PN and 2 TGs back.

I will stop pillaging ya for your PDS 2 for to turn off so to speak.

Shoot me an offer of PNs and we can see if we can work though our little differences.

Parley ?
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1504 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:20 PM

@ tatts want to trade commodities , equal swap ?
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1505 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:26 PM

Nico deal, like for like or did you want the other PN I showed you?

#1506 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:28 PM

View PostNicodimas, on 04 May 2018 - 03:20 PM, said:

View Posttwelve, on 04 May 2018 - 03:06 PM, said:

It’s exactly as it sounds, 2 PN for 1 of your PN and 2 TGs back.

I will stop pillaging ya for your PDS 2 for to turn off so to speak.

Shoot me an offer of PNs and we can see if we can work though our little differences.

Parley ?

I need my trade goods this round so I couldn't trade even if I wanted to. And the deal is heavily weighted in your favor.

No parley. My pds are aimed at any ships entering that neighboring system you currently occupy.

#1507 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:29 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 04 May 2018 - 03:26 PM, said:

Nico deal, like for like or did you want the other PN I showed you?

Either works, whatever is in your best interest.

#1508 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:38 PM

Nico, you wanna maybe post your strategy card selection in the game thread? :D
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#1509 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:39 PM

Nico - I plan to research Production Biomes this round, and use it as well. 2TGs from that to you if you don't pillage me at least until I've activated it. Would be willing to discuss a long term agreement as well if you're interested.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#1510 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:47 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 04 May 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

Nico, you wanna maybe post your strategy card selection in the game thread? :D

Thought I had, running to work

This post has been edited by Nicodimas: 04 May 2018 - 03:48 PM

#1511 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:49 PM

View PostBlend, on 04 May 2018 - 03:39 PM, said:

Nico - I plan to research Production Biomes this round, and use it as well. 2TGs from that to you if you don't pillage me at least until I've activated it. Would be willing to discuss a long term agreement as well if you're interested.

2 TGs to not pillage ya ?

Parley if true.

#1512 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:03 PM

View PostNicodimas, on 04 May 2018 - 03:49 PM, said:

Parley if true.

Yeah, that's the idea.

So, the deal is that you don't pillage me at least until I've activated Production Biomes, and I will give you the 2 TGs that I have to assign to someone else.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#1513 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:09 PM

View PostBlend, on 04 May 2018 - 04:03 PM, said:

Parley if true.

Yeah, that's the idea.

So, the deal is that you don't pillage me at least until I've activated Production Biomes, and I will give you the 2 TGs that I have to assign to someone else.

This is acceptable as long as your not never pursuing said action you seem to be seeking, example multiple rounds later and felt you never actually needed them. Never a fan of the long con.

An accord has been stuck if so.

#1514 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:34 PM

View PostNicodimas, on 04 May 2018 - 04:09 PM, said:

Parley if true.

Yeah, that's the idea.

This is acceptable as long as your not never pursuing said action you seem to be seeking, example multiple rounds later and felt you never actually needed them. Never a fan of the long con.

I'm not too sure what exactly you're saying, but my plan is to use the action late in the round.

#1515 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:40 PM

View PostBlend, on 04 May 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

View PostNicodimas, on 04 May 2018 - 04:09 PM, said:

Parley if true.

Yeah, that's the idea.

I'm not too sure what exactly you're saying, but my plan is to use the action late in the round.

That works then.

#1516 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:48 PM

So given Nico has chosen his strategy, I think action phase starts!

Order of play should be as follows:

Leadership - ItWasGnaw
Diplomacy - Blend
Politics - Tapper
Construction - IH
Trade - Morgoth
Warfare - Nico
Technology - Tatts
Logistics - Twelve
Imperial - Khell

#1517 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:03 PM

View PostBlend, on 04 May 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

View PostMorgoth, on 04 May 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

View PostBlend, on 04 May 2018 - 01:48 PM, said:

Also, Morgoth, I assume the fact that you have ignored my offer to do a 1:1 commodities trade with you means you're not interested? I'd very much like to put this last commodity to good use before we get too far into the round.

you'd get an equal benefit from a card I chose though. I'll allow you a free refresh if you are willing to trade 2:1, otherwise I'm happy to go a 1:1

No, I mean, pre-round - you still have a commodity from last round, right? So do I - wanna swap them?

I get the free trade secondary whether you like it or not, it's my racial feature, so I'm not going to negotiate that with you.

We can discuss post-refresh commodities swaps, but I'm still going to give precedence to those around me and anyone who can/will do something about Nico.

It seems you do not, in fact, have a commodity at the moment, so my request is moot!

Alright then, I have 1 commodity that I'm willing to give to someone in exchange for something - I'd like to get a use out of it so that I'm at 0 commodities when I refresh. Anyone interested? Make me an offer?

#1518 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:21 PM

I'd love to but Nico would just take it.

#1519 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:24 PM

View Posttwelve, on 04 May 2018 - 05:21 PM, said:

If you somehow end up at less than 3TGs before Trade primary is played, we can discuss! :D

#1520 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:31 PM

View Posttwelve, on 04 May 2018 - 05:21 PM, said:

12 offered ya a trade.. to turn it off for ya ya not taking it then ?

You can Research whatever, not important to my plans anymore.

I sent an action to D’rek as I’ll be gone for the majority of the day if you so
Choose.

I’ll deal on the previous terms for certain. Laters gotta work and stuff :D

Share this topic:

• 276 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

9 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users