• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Twilight Imperium (I) - Chatty Thread

#1521 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:51 PM

I’ll have a commodity to trade once the refresh hits.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#1522 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:56 PM

View PostGnaw, on 04 May 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

I’ll have a commodity to trade once the refresh hits.

I can't make any commitments re: commodities, as I'm not certain whether or not I'll actually have any after I refresh - I have a feeling I won't.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#1523 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:02 PM

View PostBlend, on 04 May 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

View PostMorgoth, on 04 May 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

View PostBlend, on 04 May 2018 - 01:48 PM, said:

Also, Morgoth, I assume the fact that you have ignored my offer to do a 1:1 commodities trade with you means you're not interested? I'd very much like to put this last commodity to good use before we get too far into the round.

you'd get an equal benefit from a card I chose though. I'll allow you a free refresh if you are willing to trade 2:1, otherwise I'm happy to go a 1:1

No, I mean, pre-round - you still have a commodity from last round, right? So do I - wanna swap them?

I get the free trade secondary whether you like it or not, it's my racial feature, so I'm not going to negotiate that with you.

We can discuss post-refresh commodities swaps, but I'm still going to give precedence to those around me and anyone who can/will do something about Nico.

Oh, right! Yeah, Im up for that
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1524 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:04 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 04 May 2018 - 06:02 PM, said:

Also, Morgoth, I assume the fact that you have ignored my offer to do a 1:1 commodities trade with you means you're not interested? I'd very much like to put this last commodity to good use before we get too far into the round.

you'd get an equal benefit from a card I chose though. I'll allow you a free refresh if you are willing to trade 2:1, otherwise I'm happy to go a 1:1

No, I mean, pre-round - you still have a commodity from last round, right? So do I - wanna swap them?

I get the free trade secondary whether you like it or not, it's my racial feature, so I'm not going to negotiate that with you.

We can discuss post-refresh commodities swaps, but I'm still going to give precedence to those around me and anyone who can/will do something about Nico.

Up for what exactly?
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#1525 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:13 PM

@ItGnaws - you are actually going to go back and fix up your strategy phase post, right? :stare: Right?

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1526 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:15 PM

@Blend - don't forget to add Lodor to your planet list

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1527 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:19 PM

View PostD, on 04 May 2018 - 06:15 PM, said:

@Blend - don't forget to add Lodor to your planet list

Oops, will do when I get back to a computer!

#1528 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:21 PM

View PostBlend, on 04 May 2018 - 06:04 PM, said:

Up for what exactly?

A1:1 pre-refresh trade
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1529 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:25 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 04 May 2018 - 06:21 PM, said:

View PostBlend, on 04 May 2018 - 06:04 PM, said:

Up for what exactly?

A1:1 pre-refresh trade

But you don't have any commodities - are you willing to give me a TG in exchange for my commodity?

#1530 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:27 PM

I think my ceasefire pn would be all I would part with for a single trade good. And that's questionable. Also our trade agreement pn swap, how does that work? When we refresh you take all 4 of my commodities gaining 4 trade goods and I do the same gaining 6? Or do I just get 2 and you don't get anything?
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#1531 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:32 PM

View PostNicodimas, on 04 May 2018 - 05:31 PM, said:

View Posttwelve, on 04 May 2018 - 05:21 PM, said:

I'd love to but Nico would just take it.

12 offered ya a trade.. to turn it off for ya ya not taking it then ?

You can Research whatever, not important to my plans anymore.

I sent an action to D’rek as I’ll be gone for the majority of the day if you so
Choose.

I’ll deal on the previous terms for certain. Laters gotta work and stuff :D

I want to know if I research the space port upgrade you will use the pn. I'm still willing to do it to finish our deal. If not then I'll probably do a racial upgrade or gravity drive.

#1532 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

View Posttwelve, on 04 May 2018 - 06:27 PM, said:

I think my ceasefire pn would be all I would part with for a single trade good. And that's questionable. Also our trade agreement pn swap, how does that work? When we refresh you take all 4 of my commodities gaining 4 trade goods and I do the same gaining 6? Or do I just get 2 and you don't get anything?

If Morgoth's willing to swap, I'll just do that, I'd rather have the TG, honestly.

For the Trade Agreement thing, when you activate mine, you'll get 6TGs, when I activate yours, I'll get 4TGs. Given you're not getting a free refresh, if you decide to hold off on refreshing, it just means that I won't get the 4 from you until you DO refresh, and vice-versa, though I'm definitely going to refresh this round, and I do expect you to take them (so won't be angry if you do).

#1533 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Ok it’s a take it or leave it type of situation. As I explained

My 2: for ya 1 ceasefire + 2 TGs
I’ll turn off pillage, you turn off PDS 2.

Be back later.
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1534 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:35 PM

Blend if I only get 2 trade goods then I won't use the trade agreement pn this round. If I get 6 I will use it fyi.

#1535 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:36 PM

View PostBlend, on 04 May 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

If Morgoth's willing to swap, I'll just do that, I'd rather have the TG, honestly.

For the Trade Agreement thing, when you activate mine, you'll get 6TGs, when I activate yours, I'll get 4TGs. Given you're not getting a free refresh, if you decide to hold off on refreshing, it just means that I won't get the 4 from you until you DO refresh, and vice-versa, though I'm definitely going to refresh this round, and I do expect you to take them (so won't be angry if you do).

I'm going to pay up so you get yours this round.

#1536 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

I think anyway as I'm near last in order and I have the tokens to do so which I think I will.

#1537 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:40 PM

View PostNicodimas, on 04 May 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

Be back later.

Nico I've declined your deal. I accept you will steal from me. We aren't best buds but I'll deal. This post was directed towards Blend and his unused commodity from last round. From you, however, I would like to know if upgraded space port is something you would use my pn on? Your answer will change my tech choice this round.

#1538 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

Blend, take Morgoth up on his offer. I didn't really have much to give anyway.

#1539 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:16 PM

View Posttwelve, on 04 May 2018 - 06:40 PM, said:

View PostNicodimas, on 04 May 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

Be back later.

Nico I've declined your deal. I accept you will steal from me. We aren't best buds but I'll deal. This post was directed towards Blend and his unused commodity from last round. From you, however, I would like to know if upgraded space port is something you would use my pn on? Your answer will change my tech choice this round.

Thank you for clarifying that you choose to decline.

Go for whatever tech ya like.
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1540 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:28 PM

Cleaned up my turn - didn't subtract a Tactical CT originally. Now to read up.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

Share this topic:

• 276 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

29 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users