• 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Secret Hitler Lets play!

#1081 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:06 PM

Why the No Nevyn?

Ha ha you fucking Melt.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#1082 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:07 PM

View PostMacros, on 13 March 2018 - 02:03 PM, said:

We have a government.

Sending policies to venge

5 Ja

3 Nein - nevyn, nom, drek

Was Cause the Patsy all along? Good Job I didn't spit my dummy out isn't it.

There you go, win it for us guys.

#1083 User is offline   Nevyn 

• Shield Anvil
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:17 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 13 March 2018 - 02:06 PM, said:

Why the No Nevyn?

Ha ha you fucking Melt.

No idea what cause was doing.

I was trying to speed up the game. 5 policies left , 2 liberal.

Random policy 40% win, and if not next government guaranteed to draw a liberal card.

If this one draws 3 fascist, the deck shuffles and suddenly you have 6 and 2.

Pretty sure Cause is hitler now. Only explanation for wacky voting.

Oh well, bring it home boys!

This post has been edited by Nevyn: 13 March 2018 - 02:23 PM

Tatts early in SH game: Hmm, so if I'm liberal I should have voted Nein to make sure I'm president? I'm not that selfish

Tatts later in SAME game: I'm going to be a corrupt official. I have turned from my liberal ways, and now will vote against the pesky liberals. Viva la Fascism.
When Venge's turn comes, he will get a yes from Mess, Dolmen, Nevyn and Venge but a no from the 3 fascists and me. **** with my Government, and i'll **** with yours

#1084 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

Mess it is on you. Give us the win.

2 fascist and 1 liberal.

I passed 1 fascist and 1 liberal.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#1085 User is offline   Nevyn 

• Shield Anvil

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:32 PM

Ok , liberals won.

Good game everyone.

WORST HITLER EVER.

Drek, myself and Cause fascists. Cause hitler, screwed us 3 times.

Of course, we've been on a very low chance of winning for about a month now, hence the statue of liberty play. Almost gave up after the last Cause incomprehensible vote.

This post has been edited by Nevyn: 13 March 2018 - 02:33 PM

Tatts early in SH game: Hmm, so if I'm liberal I should have voted Nein to make sure I'm president? I'm not that selfish

Tatts later in SAME game: I'm going to be a corrupt official. I have turned from my liberal ways, and now will vote against the pesky liberals. Viva la Fascism.
When Venge's turn comes, he will get a yes from Mess, Dolmen, Nevyn and Venge but a no from the 3 fascists and me. **** with my Government, and i'll **** with yours

#1086 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:35 PM

View PostNevyn, on 13 March 2018 - 02:32 PM, said:

Ok , liberals won.

Good game everyone.

WORST HITLER EVER.

Drek, myself and Cause fascists. Cause hitler, screwed us 3 times.

Of course, we've been on a very low chance of winning for about a month now, hence the statue of liberty play. Almost gave up after the last Cause incomprehensible vote.

Mess play the liberal card anyway. My trust level is low. Lock in the win.

#1087 User is offline   Nevyn 

• Shield Anvil

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:36 PM

He is a liberal, he is going to.

#1088 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:36 PM

View PostNevyn, on 13 March 2018 - 02:36 PM, said:

But he is Mess so he might not.

#1089 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:40 PM

I thought that you were a fascist after you first said that we had to make you a chancellor when mess,me and Dolman where all VPI.

That logic didn't seem solid.

#1090 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:43 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

So suspicion that you and D'rek were Fascists was not unfounded, therefore you was throwing Cause under the bus, and I was right to be suspicious of Venge or Mess. You say Cause's voting was off but if I had voted Ja to Mess the other night/time, then your vote would have elected him Chancellor for the Liberal win.

Anyway... Vin...dic...ation!!!!!!

Love it, absolutely love it.

And you wonder why we are suspicious/paranoid fuckers?

#1091 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:46 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 13 March 2018 - 02:43 PM, said:

So suspicion that you and D'rek were Fascists was not unfounded, therefore you was throwing Cause under the bus, and I was right to be suspicious of Venge or Mess. You say Cause's voting was off but if I had voted Ja to Mess the other night/time, then your vote would have elected him Chancellor for the Liberal win.

I disagree with right be be suspicious of me and Mess. By the time you voted no for the Dolman and Mess government all 3 of US where in the clear.

#1092 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:49 PM

View PostVengeance, on 13 March 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 13 March 2018 - 02:43 PM, said:

I disagree with right be be suspicious of me and Mess. By the time you voted no for the Dolman and Mess government all 3 of US where in the clear.

Nah, I couldn't be certain I'm afraid, I was getting played by scum the majority of the game, both Nevyn and D'rek attacking me which obviously heightened the suspicions.

You may have felt safe but I never.

#1093 User is offline   Nevyn 

• Shield Anvil

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:55 PM

Yeah, the whole plan was for you to be suspicious.

Cause had done so badly early that I needed to do something dramatic to set up even a chance anyone would try him as chancellor.

It almost worked thanks to Tatts' suspicion, which I was doing my darndest to stoke.

Going back, Venge-Dolmen for president, if Cause votes nein as he absolutely should have, then we would have got a Drek reject, and Dolmen likely makes me chancellor (Venge and Mess locked). I fail it, and next 3 pres are Tatts, Cause, Nom with Nom trusting Cause.

When Cause botched that, I basically needed to force random policies through the rest of the game. Even if Cause had not botched this last vote, I would have needed to convince Nom that I was still pushing Mess enough that I could make one last 4-4 vote (or make you guys think Mess was fascist and I was hitler). So ... uphill climb.
8 and 3 is tricky on fascists to start with. And near impossible when Hitler is the first guy under suspicion.

View PostTattersail_, on 13 March 2018 - 02:49 PM, said:

Nah, I couldn't be certain I'm afraid, I was getting played by scum the majority of the game, both Nevyn and D'rek attacking me which obviously heightened the suspicions.

You may have felt safe but I never.

And in so doing you almost let us fascists do an improbable comeback.

This post has been edited by Nevyn: 13 March 2018 - 03:12 PM

#1094 User is offline   Nevyn 

• Shield Anvil

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:57 PM

Oh, and do you guys want to hear the best part.

In my government with Nom, I was dealt 3 fascist policies lol.

But I needed to take him out of the rotation anyway. The irony of that is if my gov had been rejected (as it should have been), Mess and Dolmen would have been stuck failing 2 straight govs and we may have had a shot.

And the one thing I DID NOT understand this game. Messremb started a deck drawing 3 fascist policies, and neither Venge nor Dolmen got the least bit suspicious!? You actually trusted him more! I needed some pushback there. Even Tatts who was worried about Hitler .... I teed Tatts up to accuse Mess a bunch of times and no one points out that he FORCED THE THIRD FASCIST POLICY!?

Picking Nom was the right sabotage in the order, but the wrong player. I needed an opponent who would fight back harder.

This post has been edited by Nevyn: 13 March 2018 - 03:00 PM

#1095 User is offline   Nevyn 

• Shield Anvil

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:01 PM

View PostVengeance, on 13 March 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

I thought that you were a fascist after you first said that we had to make you a chancellor when mess,me and Dolman where all VPI.

Well, I didn't really say that. The only time i mentioned having to make me chancellor was after Mess made you chancellor.

If Dolmen was next pres, he would not have been able to name either of the two VPI.

#1096 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:27 PM

View PostNevyn, on 13 March 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

Oh, and do you guys want to hear the best part.

In my government with Nom, I was dealt 3 fascist policies lol.

But I needed to take him out of the rotation anyway. The irony of that is if my gov had been rejected (as it should have been), Mess and Dolmen would have been stuck failing 2 straight govs and we may have had a shot.

And the one thing I DID NOT understand this game. Messremb started a deck drawing 3 fascist policies, and neither Venge nor Dolmen got the least bit suspicious!? You actually trusted him more! I needed some pushback there. Even Tatts who was worried about Hitler .... I teed Tatts up to accuse Mess a bunch of times and no one points out that he FORCED THE THIRD FASCIST POLICY!?

Picking Nom was the right sabotage in the order, but the wrong player. I needed an opponent who would fight back harder.

That was Mess's second deck. The first was a liberal policy. He apologized in advance. Which meant to me that he was liberal and had no choice. I actually considered doing the same thing that Tatts had done in order to clear Mess, But thought that if he was hitler then he deserved the win. I had voted yes then removed my vote then later voted yes again after everyone else. I think I was the last vote. That was why I understood Tatts logic. I had considered pulling the same play. Tatts play was solid. Which also cleared up Tatts in my mind. But I still wasn't going to let either you or Tatts be president or Chanceller. Why take the risk.

#1097 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:28 PM

View PostNevyn, on 13 March 2018 - 03:01 PM, said:

View PostVengeance, on 13 March 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

Well, I didn't really say that. The only time i mentioned having to make me chancellor was after Mess made you chancellor.

If Dolmen was next pres, he would not have been able to name either of the two VPI.

Exactly. That to me was suspicious as fuck.

I admit I was a little worried when Mess asked who should be president next. But I figured he was trying to draw out panicky fascists.

#1098 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:36 PM

Admittedly the details are a bit hazy in memory now, but IIRC I did a fuck-ton of distancing on Nevyn, deliberately did a suspicious vote, all for the sake of setting Nevyn up to have the President's Find power so it wouldn't be used by a Liberal and could help reduce the Venge-Dolmen-Messremb VPI block and what do you do with it? You used it to double down on Cause being Hitler. What in the flying fuck?

Could've thrown some suspicion into the Dolmen-Venge-Messremb block. Could've said you wanted to double check Cause and turns out he's liberal, I guess it was just an innocent day 1 slip-up. Could've verified Tatts fascist in the hopes it would get me into a government...

Nope! Cement Cause as never ever ever possibly being Chancellor and leave DolVenMess as VPI to coast to liberal victory.

Macros can attest that I was rather upset at that moment.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1099 User is offline   Nevyn 

• Shield Anvil

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:37 PM

View PostVengeance, on 13 March 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

That was Mess's second deck. The first was a liberal policy. He apologized in advance. Which meant to me that he was liberal and had no choice. I actually considered doing the same thing that Tatts had done in order to clear Mess, But thought that if he was hitler then he deserved the win. I had voted yes then removed my vote then later voted yes again after everyone else. I think I was the last vote. That was why I understood Tatts logic. I had considered pulling the same play. Tatts play was solid. Which also cleared up Tatts in my mind. But I still wasn't going to let either you or Tatts be president or Chanceller. Why take the risk.

But apologizing was exactly what hitler would have done too.

I think the liberals here (and Cause lol) got a bit too caught up in the rules hint that Hitler should act like a liberal. Hitler should act like a liberal until his hand is forced. When Mess passed you two fascist policies, that was exactly how a hitler hiding in his spot should play it. You need to find a way to get the 3rd fascist policy picked as the other fascists are called out, and as president you can claim no choice, building trust with your chancellor.

#1100 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:41 PM

That Find definitely put you guys needing 6 fascist cards, there was no way he'd be Chancellor after that.

Share this topic:

• 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users