• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 146 - The Benses V Something Special - Game Thread

#1001 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:52 PM

Merrid, on 21 November 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

vote Thyr

Too much is pointing at a killer who is completely oblivious to what's happening on thread. Nim brought that up, and now Nim's dead.

VEP, your reveal was relatively useless, considering how much time and drama you spent on it, as opposed to how much clarity it gave us. Your "catch" of people who reacted to it was moronic, and totally inconclusive.

I have deadlines today, and it's a short week for me, cuz I'll be traveling for work Thur and Fri, so need to get more shit than usual done.

That's somewhat harsh, but I've answered to the critique of my play yesterday. Today is a new day, and we have to move forward. I object to the drama aspect, however.

#1002 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:01 PM

Ay Estos, on 21 November 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

Aside from that, a couple things I wanted to clear up because I couldn't do it properly while silenced:

1) Eldat Pressen - your reveal was a fucking tragedy. Firstly, you don't wait until the last 5 hours of a 36 hour fucking day to reveal. Then, you don't reveal by sticking a little "deciding whether I should reveal" at the end of a post and then not expect half the thread to pick up on it! The only reason I believe your reveal is because Fanderay backed you up in a way that could only have happened if you had off thread comms. But Jesus Christ, your turning on Ruse and I because we called you out on that horrible fucking play was a little much. Yet again, you almost lynched a townie cause of poor fucking play.
2) Aranatha - you're a fucking idiot. In a game where the only way for town to win is to lynch BB twice, NOT LYNCHING even if we aren't 100% certain that who we're lynching is BB, is fucking STUPID. It does not make sense, there's no fucking defending it. We HAVE to lynch to win. By NOT lynching, we are just allowing scum to get closer to THEIR win without giving us any fucking lynch train information. You're a fucking idiot for thinking otherwise, and you're fucking lucky I was silenced yesterday cause I would have fucking jumped down your fucking idiot throat if I hadn't been. Don't even fucking try to argue about it. Anyone who has any fucking idea how to play Mafia knows that we have to lynch to win the game. Fucking idiot.
3) Ruse - you've been jumping around like a fucking chicken with its head cut off. Honestly, at this point, I'm pretty certain that you're UB. Look at all the fucking chaos you've sown across the whole thread. You've flopped the lynch two or three days in a row, then act all fucking high and mighty when it doesn't happen. Granted yesterday's no lynch was completely fucking EP's fault, you certainly didn't fucking do anything to help.

Now, lynch targets for me at the moment are Merrid, Jalan, Aranatha in that order.

Merrid's gotten basically zero pressure all game. Aside from the constant pressure from Ruse, Jalan has gotten nearly nothing either. He was a viable candidate during early game, but then sort of fell off everyone's radars. Aranatha is just a fucking idiot pushing fucking idiot moves.

Ruse is likely UB, I'm currently a townie, and EP and Fandy are lovers, so PI for now.

vote Merrid

I agree that this seems highly probable.

Merrid, on 21 November 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

vote Thyr

Too much is pointing at a killer who is completely oblivious to what's happening on thread. Nim brought that up, and now Nim's dead.

VEP, your reveal was relatively useless, considering how much time and drama you spent on it, as opposed to how much clarity it gave us. Your "catch" of people who reacted to it was moronic, and totally inconclusive.

I have deadlines today, and it's a short week for me, cuz I'll be traveling for work Thur and Fri, so need to get more shit than usual done.

Ooh this does sound like me, doesn't it?

But since I am Town, I think its far more likely that Jalan is BB.

#1003 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:27 PM

Vote Ruse

Posted Image

#1004 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:12 PM

😂😂😂

It is Day 6. 25 hours and 35 minutes remaining

8 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Ruse, Thyrllan

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

2 Votes for Thyrllan ( Ruse, Merrid )
2 Votes for Ruse ( Thyrllan, Aranatha )
1 Vote for Merrid ( Ay Estos )

Players not voted: Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1005 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:24 PM

P-S is gunning for top poster! :thumbsup:

For the sake of argument, Thyr, if you feel that Jalan is more likely BB, why on earth are you voting Ruse?

#1006 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:18 PM

Attached File  df.jpg (22.7K)
Number of downloads: 0

#1007 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:05 PM

It is Day 6. 21 hours and 42 minutes remaining

8 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Ruse, Thyrllan

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1008 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:11 AM

Well everyone has made their opening statements. then left. so were do we go from here. My case on thyr works, but this a multi-person game. So can we get a consensus?

#1009 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:29 AM

The 3 non-voters haven't really made up their minds yet. Basically, we're waiting on that.

#1010 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:05 AM

It is Day 6. 10 hours and 43 minutes remaining

#1011 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:37 AM

I can see both a lynch ón Thyr, because his connection to Ara is getting stronger. Or one on Merrid, because he really inflated his postcount especially early with post about his commings and goings, which make him seem the second highest poster.

#1012 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:58 AM

What does every one think of asking EP and fan to reveal what they have at this point?.

We have to be getting close to hitting BB. It would make today easier if we had less targets.

Because if we do hit BB everything they know will be useless tomorrow.

#1013 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

Ruse, on 22 November 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

What does every one think of asking EP and fan to reveal what they have at this point?.

We have to be getting close to hitting BB. It would make today easier if we had less targets.

Because if we do hit BB everything they know will be useless tomorrow.

I'm not a fan, unless it gives us more critical information to work with, I'd say they should keep it quiet.

#1014 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:41 PM

Yeah.... Whole lot of nothing happened in the last 14 hours of gametime... Pretty pathetic! We can't play this game if only Ruse and I are actually playing.

#1015 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:43 PM

Ay Estos, on 22 November 2017 - 02:41 PM, said:

Yeah.... Whole lot of nothing happened in the last 14 hours of gametime... Pretty pathetic! We can't play this game if only Ruse and I are actually playing.

At this point, I feel anything else I say will be repeating myself ad nauseum. And I can be doing more productive things then re-typing the same crap over and over again.

We absolutely need a lynch today. 3 no lynches in a row would be just pathetic.

#1016 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:54 PM

I agree.

In the interest of getting a lynch, I'll

remove vote

vote Thyrllan

Thing is, we basically need EP and Jalan to jump on board, and their presence has been pretty hit or miss.

#1017 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:55 PM

It is Day 6. 5 hours and 53 minutes remaining

3 Votes for Thyrllan ( Ruse, Merrid, Ay Estos )

#1018 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:03 PM

Ay Estos, on 22 November 2017 - 02:41 PM, said:

I agree.

Jalan, Aranatha, and Thyrllan still have less posts that any of the dead people going all the way back to day one.

#1019 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:31 PM

Yeah, unfortunately we have to depend on them to get lynches, which is like depending on a cat to start barking it seems...

#1020 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:34 PM

Fandery had family over for the weekend and they stayed an extra day. I'm waiting to discuss the vote with him. I'm not going to miss time out, and we do need a lynch.

Arguing over to lynch or not might be ok for a day, but not 3 straight.

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

12 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users