• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 146 - The Benses V Something Special - Game Thread

#981 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:47 AM

I feel as clueless as Wallace in "The Wrong Trousers" When the penguin pulls the rubber glove off his head and Wallace says "Its you!"

vote thyrllan

#982 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:48 AM

Ruse, on 21 November 2017 - 11:47 AM, said:

I feel as clueless as Wallace in "The Wrong Trousers" When the penguin pulls the rubber glove off his head and Wallace says "Its you!"

vote thyrllan

Is this an OMGUS vote, or do you not want me testing the reveal?

#983 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:54 AM

It is Day 6. 32 hours and 54 minutes remaining

8 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Ruse, Thyrllan

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Thyrllan ( Ruse )
1 Vote for Ruse ( Thyrllan )

Players not voted: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#984 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:55 AM

The reason Kalse and nim got NKed is because a low poster who wasn't around for most of those days didn't get back in time to change his professional after shit had changed on thread. Ana was symping to derail the thread on you and it worked...I retract my statement about your symping skills Ana. If you are BB Tyr I will very happy that it was your low posting that got you caught.

#985 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:56 AM

Provisional

#986 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:02 PM

...and if you have never watched Wallace and Gromit in The Wrong Trousers you are really missing out on some great entertainment.

#987 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:04 PM

Ruse, on 21 November 2017 - 11:55 AM, said:

The reason Kalse and nim got NKed is because a low poster who wasn't around for most of those days didn't get back in time to change his professional after shit had changed on thread. Ana was symping to derail the thread on you and it worked...I retract my statement about your symping skills Ana. If you are BB Tyr I will very happy that it was your low posting that got you caught.

All of this makes me out to be a much more interesting person than I really am. :thumbsup:

Ruse off on another lynch-train attempt!

#988 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:08 PM

Well its one of you who were not here end of day both times. I can't say if you were missing the first time. On my phone and at work. But you fit the bill for yesterday. And yes I may be wrong. But it is all I have at the moment.

#989 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

Oh..and make up your mind...a few posts back you were attacking me not lynching and Now for lynching.

#990 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:49 PM

It is Day 6. 30 hours and 58 minutes remaining

8 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Ruse, Thyrllan

Players not voted: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#991 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:23 PM

Catching up, and re-caffeinating as I go. I'm definitely seeing merit to Nim's "low-poster BlackBerry" suggestion.

#992 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:41 PM

Alright, I'm here.

Looks like we have no silence today so far? We thinking maybe UB targeted Nim?

#993 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:43 PM

BB and UB do NOT have lovers communication. Next time Fandery is on ask us to post the exact same number, 1 to 1 billion, pick a Malazan character, then post the answer at the exact same time. Watch what any doubters wish for when playing this deadly game of having let us both live.

It was sneaky. Very sneaky to kill Nimander instead.

#994 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:57 PM

Aside from that, a couple things I wanted to clear up because I couldn't do it properly while silenced:

1) Eldat Pressen - your reveal was a fucking tragedy. Firstly, you don't wait until the last 5 hours of a 36 hour fucking day to reveal. Then, you don't reveal by sticking a little "deciding whether I should reveal" at the end of a post and then not expect half the thread to pick up on it! The only reason I believe your reveal is because Fanderay backed you up in a way that could only have happened if you had off thread comms. But Jesus Christ, your turning on Ruse and I because we called you out on that horrible fucking play was a little much. Yet again, you almost lynched a townie cause of poor fucking play.
2) Aranatha - you're a fucking idiot. In a game where the only way for town to win is to lynch BB twice, NOT LYNCHING even if we aren't 100% certain that who we're lynching is BB, is fucking STUPID. It does not make sense, there's no fucking defending it. We HAVE to lynch to win. By NOT lynching, we are just allowing scum to get closer to THEIR win without giving us any fucking lynch train information. You're a fucking idiot for thinking otherwise, and you're fucking lucky I was silenced yesterday cause I would have fucking jumped down your fucking idiot throat if I hadn't been. Don't even fucking try to argue about it. Anyone who has any fucking idea how to play Mafia knows that we have to lynch to win the game. Fucking idiot.
3) Ruse - you've been jumping around like a fucking chicken with its head cut off. Honestly, at this point, I'm pretty certain that you're UB. Look at all the fucking chaos you've sown across the whole thread. You've flopped the lynch two or three days in a row, then act all fucking high and mighty when it doesn't happen. Granted yesterday's no lynch was completely fucking EP's fault, you certainly didn't fucking do anything to help.

Now, lynch targets for me at the moment are Merrid, Jalan, Aranatha in that order.

Merrid's gotten basically zero pressure all game. Aside from the constant pressure from Ruse, Jalan has gotten nearly nothing either. He was a viable candidate during early game, but then sort of fell off everyone's radars. Aranatha is just a fucking idiot pushing fucking idiot moves.

Ruse is likely UB, I'm currently a townie, and EP and Fandy are lovers, so PI for now.

vote Merrid

#995 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:58 PM

Oh wow, completely skipped Thyrllan.

I dunno, I'm still suspicious of him cause we've tried to lynch him like three days in a row and have not succeeded. Of course, the leader of most of those lynch attempts was Ruse, who I think is UB, so....

#996 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:05 PM

It is Day 6. 29 hours and 42 minutes remaining

1 Vote for Merrid ( Ay Estos )

Players not voted: Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid

#997 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:19 PM

Ay Estos, on 21 November 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

Aside from that, a couple things I wanted to clear up because I couldn't do it properly while silenced:

1) Eldat Pressen - your reveal was a fucking tragedy. Firstly, you don't wait until the last 5 hours of a 36 hour fucking day to reveal. Then, you don't reveal by sticking a little "deciding whether I should reveal" at the end of a post and then not expect half the thread to pick up on it! The only reason I believe your reveal is because Fanderay backed you up in a way that could only have happened if you had off thread comms. But Jesus Christ, your turning on Ruse and I because we called you out on that horrible fucking play was a little much. Yet again, you almost lynched a townie cause of poor fucking play.
2) Aranatha - you're a fucking idiot. In a game where the only way for town to win is to lynch BB twice, NOT LYNCHING even if we aren't 100% certain that who we're lynching is BB, is fucking STUPID. It does not make sense, there's no fucking defending it. We HAVE to lynch to win. By NOT lynching, we are just allowing scum to get closer to THEIR win without giving us any fucking lynch train information. You're a fucking idiot for thinking otherwise, and you're fucking lucky I was silenced yesterday cause I would have fucking jumped down your fucking idiot throat if I hadn't been. Don't even fucking try to argue about it. Anyone who has any fucking idea how to play Mafia knows that we have to lynch to win the game. Fucking idiot.
3) Ruse - you've been jumping around like a fucking chicken with its head cut off. Honestly, at this point, I'm pretty certain that you're UB. Look at all the fucking chaos you've sown across the whole thread. You've flopped the lynch two or three days in a row, then act all fucking high and mighty when it doesn't happen. Granted yesterday's no lynch was completely fucking EP's fault, you certainly didn't fucking do anything to help.

Now, lynch targets for me at the moment are Merrid, Jalan, Aranatha in that order.

Merrid's gotten basically zero pressure all game. Aside from the constant pressure from Ruse, Jalan has gotten nearly nothing either. He was a viable candidate during early game, but then sort of fell off everyone's radars. Aranatha is just a fucking idiot pushing fucking idiot moves.

Ruse is likely UB, I'm currently a townie, and EP and Fandy are lovers, so PI for now.

vote Merrid

I'm not going to disagree with you on if my reveal was good or bad. Fandery thought it wasn't the best idea either, although he didn't get on in time to answer me about it.

But what's done is done.

#998 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:51 PM

vote Thyr

Too much is pointing at a killer who is completely oblivious to what's happening on thread. Nim brought that up, and now Nim's dead.

VEP, your reveal was relatively useless, considering how much time and drama you spent on it, as opposed to how much clarity it gave us. Your "catch" of people who reacted to it was moronic, and totally inconclusive.

I have deadlines today, and it's a short week for me, cuz I'll be traveling for work Thur and Fri, so need to get more shit than usual done.

#999 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:52 PM

It is Day 6. 28 hours and 55 minutes remaining

2 Votes for Thyrllan ( Ruse, Merrid )
1 Vote for Merrid ( Ay Estos )

Players not voted: Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan

#1000 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:48 PM

I'm currently disappearing into the WIFOM warren as to if BB left us both alive because he wasn't around or because he wants us to think he wasn't.

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

60 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 60 guests, 0 anonymous users