Malazan Empire: Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots - Malazan Empire

• 91 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots Laugh while you cry

#1641 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 March 2022 - 09:58 PM

'These anti-vax truckers resent Ukrainian victims of Russian invasion for receiving more media coverage

[...] "truckers" are upset that people think what the Ukrainian people are going through is as bad as being asked to wear a mask or vaccine mandates."

One "Freedom Convoy" supporter, for example, posted, "People now say: Well, those 'Freedom Truckers' sure picked a bad week to try and get attention for being victims of tyranny. They are starting to twist the events by saying oh our suffering is somehow much less. NO IT IS NOT!"

Some supporters of the U.S. edition of the "Freedom Convoy," [...] "want to believe that Putin's invasion is a conspiracy by the globalists to distract the world from the convoy's message of freedom." And the organizer of the Truckers for Freedom channel on Telegram is insisting that the anti-vax truckers are the truly courageous ones — not Ukrainians who are trying to dodge bullets and bombs from Russian troops.

"What we see (in Ukraine) is not bravery, it's adrenaline and rush," [...] "Real bravery comes from a good dose of wisdom. The people fighting in wars are not brave but pumped with adrenaline and lacking wisdom…. This is bravery. Support the truckers."'

https://www.alternet...ainian-victims/

'Trucker convoy protest in Washington DC fails as no-one shows up

A trucker rally at the Washington Monument failed to materialise as just a handful of protesters showed up [...]

[...] organisers expected several thousand people [...]

But in the end there was more press and police at the event than protesters[...]

"Where are the trucks?" organiser [...] asked during his speech.'

https://www.independ...s-b2027054.html

'DeSantis suggests France would "fold" if it was invaded by Russia

[...] governor of Florida and a serious contender for the Republican presidential nomination in 2024, has said France would not put up a fight if Russia invaded, as it did in Ukraine.

[...]

"I mean can you imagine if he went into France? Would they do anything to put up a fight? Probably not."

[...] Anyone French who saw DeSantis's remark might remember the bad jokes ("cheese-eating surrender monkeys") and Orwellian doublespeak (french fries renamed "freedom fries") that followed Jacques Chirac's refusal to back the US invasion of Iraq[...]

Amid much online mockery of DeSantis's remarks, Maggie Haberman, a New York Times reporter, tweeted: "He went to Yale."'

https://www.theguard...vaded-by-russia

#1642 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 03 March 2022 - 12:31 PM

The Battle of Techno House.

#1643 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 03 March 2022 - 05:48 PM

#1644 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 04 March 2022 - 02:55 AM

(actual political ad)

https://www.comicsan...2656803106.html

#1645 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 04 March 2022 - 07:25 AM

I don't like political adverts

But that's awesome

#1646 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 04 March 2022 - 07:52 AM

What if it means he hates Boebert because she's not extreme enough?
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#1647 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 04 March 2022 - 08:34 AM

Brb moving to Colorado so I can vote for that guy.
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#1648 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 07 March 2022 - 01:09 PM

https://www.theguard...ne-jets-chinese

And he might come back to power in 2024. The joys. This fucker genuinely thinks it is a good idea to watch the world burn.

This post has been edited by Gorefest: 07 March 2022 - 01:10 PM

Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#1649 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 07 March 2022 - 07:28 PM

Letitia James, Merrick Garland and the 1/6 Commission need to get their asses in gear and make sure that doesn't happen. Of course nothing seems to stick to Teflon Don, so I'm calling it right now, TFG will win in 2024 and we'll welcome him back into the office of president of the United States. I wouldn't worry though, I'm always right when making these type of predictions.

#1650 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 09 March 2022 - 04:05 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1651 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 18 March 2022 - 09:05 PM

Posted Image

Verified... with video:

Ukraine Doesn’t Deserve Bono’s Terrible Poem (nymag.com)

#1652 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 21 March 2022 - 11:55 PM

'airport calls the cops on [...] Ted Cruz after he missed the check-in window for his flight and was told it was busy to re-book a flight during Spring Break

[...] officer apparently did not realize it was Cruz until after the incident

[...] The user who posted the video claimed Cruz said some form of "Do you know who I am?"

[...] video, which appears to be taken from behind the employee desk [...] shows Cruz vigorously nodding his head in visible annoyance. His mouth is covered by a mask that says "Come and take it" in reference to the Second Amendment.

He's shown to be facing off with two female employees in the first half of the clip. They're then replaced by a single male law enforcement officer.'

https://www.dailymai...ter_dailymailus

#1653 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail

Posted 22 March 2022 - 04:25 AM

I find almost everything about Cruz reprehensible, but I do like that he flies commercial air instead of private charters.

#1654 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 22 March 2022 - 08:31 PM

'Ted Cruz Asked Ketanji Brown Jackson If She Thinks Babies Are Racist

[...]pushed Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to answer a variety of questions related to critical race theory[...]

[...] Georgetown Day School, a [...] private school where Jackson serves as a board member[...]

Cruz then produced a number of books he said were “either assigned or recommended” at Georgetown Day School, including a book called Antiracist Baby. The author of the children’s book, historian Ibram X. Kendi, has said it was conceived as “a tool to be able to talk about being anti-racist with my young daughter.” Cruz told the hearing it had been assigned to pre-schoolers at Georgetown Day School.

Cruz then asked Jackson: “Do you agree with this book… that babies are racist?”'

[...] Cruz’s Senate website, by the way, describes school choice – the insistence that parents have the option to send their children to private school that teaches a curriculum that squares with their own values – as “the civil rights issue of the 21st century.”

Cruz has also consistently argued that private schools should be outside of the government’s purview, signing onto a 2020 amicus brief that argued that Kentucky private schools should not be subject to coronavirus orders'

Ted Cruz Asked Ketanji Brown Jackson If She Thinks Babies Are Racist (vice.com)

'This book may be nominally for babies, but its audience is an adult one. Kendi makes this clear in the first two double-page spreads: “Antiracist Baby is bred, not born. / Antiracist Baby is raised to make society transform. // Babies are taught to be racist or antiracist—there is no neutrality. / Take these nine steps to make equity a reality.”'

ANTIRACIST BABY | Kirkus Reviews

Can babies be taught to be racist? Sure. Even within the womb, certain accents could plausibly take on negative associations (most obviously if the fetus were given an electric shock, but also through the mother's emotional distress: 'As a fetus grows, it's constantly getting messages from its mother. It's not just hearing her heartbeat and whatever music she might play to her belly; it also gets chemical signals through the placenta. A new study finds that this includes signals about the mother's mental state'

Can fetus sense mother's psychological state? Study suggests yes -- ScienceDaily

).

#1655 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 24 March 2022 - 06:59 PM

You'll get this if you've been playing HFW.

https://www.business...d-claims-2022-3

Posted Image

#1656 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 25 March 2022 - 09:44 PM

'Trucker Convoy Leader Says Truckers Are Peeing Their Pants In D.C. Traffic

Blaming the mayor for making you pee your pants is ... not something grown-ups do. Welcome to the People's Convoy.

When they said they'd be livestreaming, this isn't what we had in mind.

The remaining truckers in Washington, D.C., who gathered for a "convoy" earlier this month are apparently having trouble finding places to relieve themselves as they circle the D.C. Beltway.

So much so that they're peeing their pants with some regularity.

[...] the truckers believe the ultimate blame for their predicament lies with Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser and the D.C. Metropolitan Police — and so, they've mulled over making "citizen's arrests" of Bowser and police officers in response.'

Trucker Convoy Leader Says Truckers Are Peeing Their Pants In D.C. Traffic | HuffPost Latest News

#1657 User is offline   Briar King 

• High Fist
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 26 March 2022 - 01:48 AM

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Drive by bye bye king on my dumb horse

#1658 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 27 March 2022 - 02:09 AM

'"Genius" Trump called these the big gold bubbles and [said he] wanted to blow them up.'

Posted Image

'Giuliani started by defending Trump for calling Putin's strategy "smart," saying:

"That's why [Trump]'s a genius. Of course he says he's smart: 'Hey Vladimir, you're really, really smart.'"

Emphasizing that Trump authorized him to tell the story, Giuliani added:

"[Trump] says, 'Vladimir, you shouldn't, like, attack Ukraine. I never liked those big, what are those things you got in Moscow, those big bubbles? Those big gold bubbles, I never liked those things, so I'm gonna have to blow them up,' So Putin says, 'They're churches.' 'Oh, Vladimir, don't tell me that about churches, c'mon. Churches? You can fool Bush, you can't fool me. You care about churches?'"'

Rudy Says 'Genius' Trump Threatened to Blow Up Putin's 'Gold Bubbles' - Second Nexus

#1659 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 30 March 2022 - 01:54 AM

Posted Image

#1660 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 30 March 2022 - 11:51 AM

How dare you sully Dobby's name with that association

Share this topic:

• 91 Pages +