Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:36 PM

Home from work.
reading up

#302 User is offline   Ultama 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:38 PM

View PostTelas, on 18 January 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

I asked Kas to comment on you and Omtose. You hammered in the very next post.

That being said, I'm still. Not sure what to make of you. What are the chances Kas actually set Tafts up like that to get his VPI status for the entire game?

The hammer was a cross-post. Look at the time stamps. Omtose had been acting shady as fuck from the beginning, and then was attempting to direct the thread. It looked like scum to me so I placed my vote there.

I find it rather unlikely that Kaschan set up that early.

#303 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:39 PM

well that didn't take long, right sharp off the gun from Ultama. Iirc he had listed Omtose as one of his picks for scum on a previous page. I'm going to have to go skim through this thread again. I had been pushing Telas in my head for various reasons but there's been a few off notes as well. Still more towards Ultama being the killer but not in any shape or form going to vote in either direction when we have a full day to play with. Not being that guy again

#304 User is offline   Ultama 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:41 PM

Looking back I find this post interesting:

View PostTelas, on 12 January 2017 - 04:04 AM, said:

View PostGamelon, on 11 January 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

View PostFanderay, on 11 January 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on 11 January 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

They're at least talking about Dre...

And don't you seriously me after you say you have nothing on a day 1 case.

And you do? If we are going to look at mid-coasters, why Kaschan and not the other 2? I say we watch all 3 since we have 11 hours left.

Where exactly am I discouraging from watching all the three? Of them I don't like Kaschan the most because he shows hints of some participation while the other two blatantly didn't give a fuck about anything else than No diggity

And yet you're only attacking one person all day. interesting....

#305 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:45 PM

View PostKaschan, on 18 January 2017 - 06:39 PM, said:

well that didn't take long, right sharp off the gun from Ultama. Iirc he had listed Omtose as one of his picks for scum on a previous page. I'm going to have to go skim through this thread again. I had been pushing Telas in my head for various reasons but there's been a few off notes as well. Still more towards Ultama being the killer but not in any shape or form going to vote in either direction when we have a full day to play with. Not being that guy again

I was gonna say, you and Ultama did this dance already, :p

#306 User is offline   Ultama 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:46 PM

View PostKaschan, on 18 January 2017 - 06:39 PM, said:

I agree on that last point. It's part of why I haven't dropped a vote yet.

#307 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:29 PM

I just went back over the Lock lynch and immediate fall out from it. Telas doesn't react to the RI flip at all despite swapping out to vote Lock on Day one when we were heading into a deadlock 3/3 vote split type situation and absolutely hammering after them after that.

first post, post lynch

View PostTelas, on 17 January 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

Crazy busy day today. Hopefully I'll have some time once I get home tonight (but before that I'll be working late).

I am leaning against Kas being scum. What I need to determine now is who of the remainder would be more likely scum out of Ultama and Omtose (supposing we lynch Fandy and they CF inno). And why?

Anyhow, back later.

and then theres the starts of post 285

ok, so one inevitable conclusion I have is that Fandy needs to be lynched at some point, b/c Game, Serc, Lock and Okaros were all pointing at her before they died. Plus her on-thread baggage of "misinterpreting" too many posts. Like it or not, her case is very difficult to ignore.
That being said.
Omtose is making an interesting about-face here. On Day 2, he was basically all about "Serc and Fanderay are the top suspects", and trying to create the impression of "if we lynch one and they are innno, tehn we should lynch the other one after". Given Fandy's track record, it's a sensible argument of sorts, but still, it feels like a set-up.

Both posts seem to be angling that Fandy needs to be/ could be lynched, wit the suggestion of a town flip possibility and who should then be lynched if that was the case.

kind of jars with the almost hyper aggressive desire to have Lock offed

EDIT - fixing coding issue on quote

This post has been edited by Kaschan: 18 January 2017 - 09:40 PM

#308 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:30 PM

going to look over Ultama

#309 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:31 PM

probably be watching the football before finishing that so will likely be gone for 2 / 2 1/2 hours, will be back for a while before bed anyway

#310 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:38 PM

I gotta rush off to a game, so won't be back until evening. Maybe. Or might be super-busy, because i'll still need to work at home for something I have tomorrow morning, so might not be on until later tomorrow.

#311 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:51 PM

went through ultama in isolation, bar the low posting posting style post which has been referenced earlier there isn't much to see on Ultama, but there still this niggle in my gut that says something just aint right

I'm going to sleep on the whole thing.

#312 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:47 PM

27h 43m left
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#313 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:00 AM

Yah, just got home, and I have a hearing tomorrow morning.

I'll be on once I'm back to work from that.

#314 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

At the minute it comes down to Telas' vote switch on day 1 and his subsequent pogrom on Lock for me

It's just so left field to be a scum play. But since the Lock lynch he's looked far scummier.
This is in contrast with Ultama who hasn't done anything overtly scummy but I've just got a gut feeling about. We're nearing handover here so I'll be flat out all day but will be on my laptop all evening after work and that should be with like 8 hours still left in the day. Going to make a decision then

#315 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:47 AM

15h 43m left.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#316 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:46 PM

One thing that baffles me is why the fuck you're still alive, Kas, given everyone and their dog spent 2 days CI-ing you.

Either you've played us all with that Day 1 vote, or Ultama is trying to fuck with my head (and it's working)

#317 User is offline   Ultama 

• Recruit

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:51 PM

View PostTelas, on 19 January 2017 - 03:46 PM, said:

One thing that baffles me is why the fuck you're still alive, Kas, given everyone and their dog spent 2 days CI-ing you.

Either you've played us all with that Day 1 vote, or Ultama is trying to fuck with my head (and it's working)

I've given that a bit of thought as well. The only reason I think you've let him live is meta. He has a recent history of picking the wrong side when it comes down to him on dday at this point. Given that both Fandy and Omtose had written me of as likely town going into today with me and Kas here gives you the best odds of scraping through with the win.

Also, If Kas has been the killer all along he deserves the win. He's been doing a spot-on impression of Mr. Clean.

#318 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:42 PM

View PostUltama, on 19 January 2017 - 04:51 PM, said:

I've given that a bit of thought as well. The only reason I think you've let him live is meta. He has a recent history of picking the wrong side when it comes down to him on dday at this point. Given that both Fandy and Omtose had written me of as likely town going into today with me and Kas here gives you the best odds of scraping through with the win.

Also, If Kas has been the killer all along he deserves the win. He's been doing a spot-on impression of Mr. Clean.

Pfft, if was scum, I'd be convincing you to vote off Fandy right now.

My real question about you would have been why you were so cozy with Omtose? But your voting and posting pattern is all over the place, for, I suspect, similar RL reasons as me.

I'm feeling like I'm missing smth here, with sierg's advertised "twist"

#319 User is offline   Ultama 

• Recruit

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

View PostTelas, on 19 January 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

View PostUltama, on 19 January 2017 - 04:51 PM, said:

Pfft, if was scum, I'd be convincing you to vote off Fandy right now.

My real question about you would have been why you were so cozy with Omtose? But your voting and posting pattern is all over the place, for, I suspect, similar RL reasons as me.

I'm feeling like I'm missing smth here, with sierg's advertised "twist"

The only day I was really "cozy" with Omtose was day 2. The issue I'd started
out with him on that day was the complete non-existence and participation after commenting that he was embarrassed wed let it slide on day 1 and would be back on day 2. Now, Day 2 was a complete clusterfuck for any of us to try to unravel, and when I placed my vote on him for that he appeared immediately and gave a well thought arguement that lacked the passion of those caught up in the middle of it.

Days 3 and 4 I voted against his known wishes and he only followed my day 3 vote on Serc in order to hammer after voicing protest.

If anything, post day 1 I was aligning with Fandy after I alted her and had her as PI.

#320 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

If I believe you, that leaves me to conclude that our good friend Kas somehow lucked out with that Day 1 train.

How likely is that?

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users