137.5 Game Thread - Blood Follows M&P-ish

#361 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:34 PM

Woot! We won, and I take all the credit! :apt:

Nah, just kidding, good job Siergiej!
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#362 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

• Shameless Minister of Silly Catwalks of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:52 PM

GG! I was totally wrong on Kaschan, Okaros just seemed misguided, but was giving me a town vibe.
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

#363 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:29 PM

Very well played by serj, apologies from me.

And fuck you all for lynching me then not hammering the fuck out of his hammer vote

#364 User is offline   Kruppe of Darujhistan 

• Justly Vilified
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Cheating Hood since 1955

Posted 21 December 2016 - 09:50 PM

View PostTrake, on 20 December 2016 - 07:28 PM, said:

Well fuck. why do I feel like I've just played into YOUR hands? :bawls:

View PostOkaros, on 20 December 2016 - 07:34 PM, said:

View PostTrake, on 20 December 2016 - 07:28 PM, said:

Well fuck. why do I feel like I've just played into YOUR hands? :bawls:

Mine? I could have hammered Anthras earlier, I just thought it would have been a mistake. In the light of your reveal - which due to its specificity look legit - it makes sense. Let's see what PS has to say.

:apt: Well played, Seirj!
Had I not switched my night action from Lady B to Macros I wouldn't have felt the need to reveal. I figured you for scum when I woke up dead. You were the only one around when the day ended. Or had you targeted me before my reveal?
What is not forbidden is mandatory.

#365 User is offline   Siergiej 

• High Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 21 December 2016 - 11:47 PM

I did target you before the reveal (I kept submitting my NAs at the beginning of each day), but after I hammered Macros I actually realized it was a mistake - exactly because of what you said. I would have been the only one to put in an NA after the reveal. I lucked out, because no one caught that.

#366 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:35 AM

View PostOkaros, on 21 December 2016 - 01:14 PM, said:

Lock I think we can easily discount as a possible symp. He was the first to mention Kaschan's drive-by vote on D'riss early on. This might have been distancing, but the next two posts from Lock were also about Kaschan acting scummy. That's pushing a little too hard for a symp. What is interesting though is that Lock was targeted by a killer later on, but not on the Night immediately following that observation. It was only after people started catching on to that. It was also very convenient for Kaschan to act super surprised after their prime suspect was 'mysteriously' killed, don't you think?

D'riss was also onto Kaschan's drive-by, but only made a passing remark and then immediately went back to Trake and Kesso, without much effort to pursue Kaschan. So that's more likely than Lock, especially that D'riss appeared scummy from very early in the game, was an active poster, and was throwing shade at one player after another (Kesso, Anthras, Trake, that little remark about Kaschan). But it still leaves Kesso and Telas. And I have a feeling we might have lucked out and actually lynched a symp on our first day. Reading up on Kesso again now.

Excuse me? I was a guard!

Tatts, how did you not catch this?
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#367 User is offline   Itwęs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:28 PM

View PostMentalist, on 22 December 2016 - 01:35 AM, said:

Lock I think we can easily discount as a possible symp. He was the first to mention Kaschan's drive-by vote on D'riss early on. This might have been distancing, but the next two posts from Lock were also about Kaschan acting scummy. That's pushing a little too hard for a symp. What is interesting though is that Lock was targeted by a killer later on, but not on the Night immediately following that observation. It was only after people started catching on to that. It was also very convenient for Kaschan to act super surprised after their prime suspect was 'mysteriously' killed, don't you think?

D'riss was also onto Kaschan's drive-by, but only made a passing remark and then immediately went back to Trake and Kesso, without much effort to pursue Kaschan. So that's more likely than Lock, especially that D'riss appeared scummy from very early in the game, was an active poster, and was throwing shade at one player after another (Kesso, Anthras, Trake, that little remark about Kaschan). But it still leaves Kesso and Telas. And I have a feeling we might have lucked out and actually lynched a symp on our first day. Reading up on Kesso again now.

uhm... you were vig...
All things fall from kings to rose petals

#368 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:05 AM

View PostItwęs Nom, on 22 December 2016 - 12:28 PM, said:

View PostMentalist, on 22 December 2016 - 01:35 AM, said:

uhm... you were vig...

same diff, a town role. should've been obvous he's scrambling scum when he's trying to paint a person who CFed as town role as symp.
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

Share this topic:

• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users