Malazan Empire: My name is Malaclypse and I'm a madman - Malazan Empire

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My name is Malaclypse and I'm a madman & I need your help!

#161 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:14 PM

I shouldn't have complained before
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#162 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:21 PM

This is a hellworld.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#163 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:46 PM

I feel like someone doesn't understand the spirit that we have attempted to make this thread become.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#164 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:18 AM

View PostVengeance, on 09 September 2016 - 08:46 PM, said:

I feel like someone doesn't understand the spirit that we have attempted to make this thread become.

The Spirit of the Black Spunk War(riorgy).

(In Shakespeare, "spirit" means (as a common pun) come: "Th'expense of spirit in a waist of shame / Is l(o/u)st in action; and till action, l(u/o)st / Is perjur'd, murd'rous, bloody, full of flame". Thus by imbibing Spirits we be-come / Not just one mad-man, but a Lee-gee-on....)

The Phenomenology of Spirit (the dialectical method of thesis-antithesis-synthesis, or more Hegelianly, Abstract-Negative-Concrete) and The Birth of Tragedy from the Spirit of Music and Ecce Homo: How One Becomes What One Is are all, essentially, the alien semen that constitutes our visions of outer space and dreams of oblivion: the sleep of pure reason, directly applied, generates fantasy and science fiction to help stave off the end of qualitative experience presaged by increasing reliance on external technology to replace organic brain cells and other old orders of meaning, to replace our "humanity"---as our pressure towards efficiency and its fleeting greatness makes us yearn for techno-slavery in our greater freedom, or to replace enough of our brains with machines to become, more and more fully, Robo-Zombies (with or without clones, or
Spoiler

To quote what Bakker has quoted, "The heavens, the sun, the whole of nature is a corpse. Nature is given over to the spiritual, and indeed to spiritual subjectivity; thus the course of nature is everywhere broken in upon by miracles of black spunk brand finely-aged spirits." —HEGEL
Spoiler

And another passage Bakker quotes:

"In pursuing yonder what they have lost, they encounter only the nothing they have. In order not to lose touch with the everyday dreariness in which, as irremediable realists, they are at home, they adapt the meaning they revel in to the meaninglessness they flee. The empty magic is nothing other than the empty existence it lights up without impregnating with mutating cyborgs." - Adorno, World Spirit and Natural History of Come
Spoiler

#165 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

• Shameless Minister of Silly Catwalks of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:36 AM

View PostVengeance, on 09 September 2016 - 08:46 PM, said:

I agree. I ate a dosa filled with vegetable masala for lunch, Is that a sandwich?
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

#166 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:36 AM

Attached File  image.jpeg (61.26K)
Number of downloads: 0
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#167 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:08 AM

I don't like runny mustard.

#168 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • very good...;)

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:44 AM

I don't like it when the ketchup squirts out water before the ketchup. It makes my fries messy.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#169 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:56 AM

Have you ever had sweet potato fries covered with maple syrup and honest to god cake frosting?

You could probably put it next to a sandwich.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#170 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:04 AM

View PostObdigore, on 10 September 2016 - 01:56 AM, said:

Have you ever had sweet potato fries covered with maple syrup and honest to god cake frosting?

That sounds like diabetes on a dish.

Also Canadian. They should just change the currency to the Maple Syrup Quotient.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#171 User is offline   Hairshirt 

• Lieutenant

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:06 AM

View PostVengeance, on 10 September 2016 - 01:44 AM, said:

I don't like it when the ketchup squirts out water before the ketchup. It makes my fries messy.

It's the worst! I know I gotta shake the bottle before I squeeze but I never do and always end up with the wierd ketchup juice every damn time.

#172 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:08 AM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 10 September 2016 - 02:04 AM, said:

Also Canadian. They should just change the currency to the Maple Syrup Quotient.

I mean... how do you make change with maple syrup? Here is your stick of gum, you gave me a whole bottle of syrup, so let me pour the 90% change on to your hands so you have it for later?
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#173 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:11 AM

Bigger and smaller vials of course. Like drugs!
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#174 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:12 AM

I remember the first time I had ketchup and fries; it was at a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's. (Really.) First I tried the fries: I couldn't understand why anyone would willingly eat anything so utterly bland. Then I tasted ketchup and loved it. So I reasoned: if what I really like is the ketchup, why bother with the lukewarm pablum? Let other people have the fries, I'll just eat some of the ketchup (the very intensity of which prevents one from over-eating it in its pure form). The same applied to pizza---I'd eat the tomato sauce, cheese, and toppings that I liked, but leave the dough and crust to the masses. And to oreos: I'd devour the cream but feed the sandwiching wafers to the fields. (Are oreos really sandwiches, or is that just a marketing gimmick?)

I like ice cream sandwiches because they're messy, because they melt before they come in between your teeth.

For a time I lived just down the street from the most critically acclaimed and innovative French sandwich shop in all of London. My major problem with sandwiches is that a mix of too many flavors in my mouth at the time time just dissolves into a messy muddle of not-much at all. But I do love the overwhelming mess of spices in Indian food, the way we're expected to eat curry with our fingers (and a little bit of rice) so silverware doesn't pollute (like caviar mother-of-pearl spoons aspire to not molest) the flavor's intended spirit at its best.

If you don't like messy food, and you were in military... would you avoid the mess hall?

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 10 September 2016 - 02:13 AM

#175 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:13 AM

I've had sweet potatoes baked in maple syrup with melted marshmallows on top.
It's sort of like I imagine diabetes on a plate would taste like.

View PostHairshirt, on 10 September 2016 - 02:06 AM, said:

It's the worst! I know I gotta shake the bottle before I squeeze but I never do and always end up with the wierd ketchup juice every damn time.

Preketchup is the worse.

View PostObdigore, on 10 September 2016 - 02:08 AM, said:

I mean... how do you make change with maple syrup? Here is your stick of gum, you gave me a whole bottle of syrup, so let me pour the 90% change on to your hands so you have it for later?

You just pour it on snow, then scoop it up and wind it around a popsicle stick.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#176 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:14 AM

Too soon.
Error: Signature not valid

#177 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:20 AM

View PostAzath Vitr (D, on 10 September 2016 - 02:12 AM, said:

I remember the first time I had ketchup and fries; it was at a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's. (Really.) First I tried the fries: I couldn't understand why anyone would willingly eat anything so utterly bland. Then I tasted ketchup and loved it. So I reasoned: if what I really like is the ketchup, why bother with the lukewarm pablum? Let other people have the fries, I'll just eat some of the ketchup (the very intensity of which prevents one from over-eating it in its pure form). The same applied to pizza---I'd eat the tomato sauce, cheese, and toppings that I liked, but leave the dough and crust to the masses. And to oreos: I'd devour the cream but feed the sandwiching wafers to the fields. (Are oreos really sandwiches, or is that just a marketing gimmick?)

I rarely hand out Neg Rep, but if this isn't one of the top three most offensive posts I've ever seen on this board I don't know what is...but I guess this is a thread for saying such outlandish things.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#178 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:21 AM

View PostAbyss, on 10 September 2016 - 02:13 AM, said:

Without the maple syrup and melted marshmallows, baked sweet potato fries are the only fries that have a LGI (basically anti-diabetes food, more scientific rendition of low carb)---and actual flavor.

They are the only rational fries (to my knowledge) that a person who sincerely aspires to ideal health (to having a body that isn't a bundle of messy jigglings and spurtings and proto-tumor-abominations) can enjoy with (relative) abandon.

#179 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:10 AM

View PostAbyss, on 10 September 2016 - 02:13 AM, said:

Make them mashed sweet potatoes and thats big time during Thanksgiving in the states. My grandma makes it every year.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#180 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:11 AM

Baked sweet potatoes have a higher glycemic index than a regular white potato. You have to boil them to reap the Low sugar benefits.
Error: Signature not valid

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

32 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users