• You cannot reply to this topic

NFL 2015 Season to Super Bowl 50

#141 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:19 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 18 January 2016 - 12:36 PM, said:

View PostSlow Ben, on 18 January 2016 - 12:32 PM, said:

Yes. Steelers were just too depleted on offense.

They may have won with him fit.

They wouldn't have won the previous game if he hadn't gotten hurt, as odd as that sounds.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#142 User is offline   Brujah 

• Suicide of High House Mafia

Posted 19 January 2016 - 03:18 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 18 January 2016 - 07:03 AM, said:

View PostRaging Cajun Gator King, on 18 January 2016 - 12:27 AM, said:

My match I really want is Steelers vs Panthers. Looks like Broncos are on the verge of beating of Steelers though.

Broncos have the ugliest uniforms in the league. I honestly can't even take watching them play in home jersey but it's playoffs.

Urgh. Puke orange jersey team to face Pats next week.

Was Antonio Brown injured? That's a huge loss at this stage in the season.

Yes there was no Antonio Brown playing and without Antonio Brown and a game of this caliber is it's a pretty moot point for them to try and pull off of victory I mean it could have been done but they needed every single weapon they had and they needed every single weapon they had to have the game of their lives so yeah you can hang the Steelers lost on the fact that the Steelers were missing certain players

But on the good note I can't say I don't mind seeing another Peyton Manning Tom Brady face off I mean these two will go down as the most rival quarterbacks in history I mean you can think of whoever you want I mean I can't think of another two quarterbacks and I mean in the last 25 years that you know who played against each other so much during the regular season but especially during the place playoffs when it matters I do believe that either the Panthers or the Cardinals will be able to beat either the Broncos or or the Patriots
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

you're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be...
- Maynard James Keenan

#143 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 19 January 2016 - 03:23 PM

But then again I can't say I would be disappointed if Peyton Manning was to win another Superbowl ring and come out on top and hopefully retire as a champion I know 100% of the pundits think he's got at least two maybe three more years and him and they may be right but they think that all changes if he wins the big one this year if I was him I'd take that Super Bowl ring attire legend but Peyton Manning you should if he should win the Superbowl I think he needs to just hang it up let it go but then again I don't play and I fell and I can't imagine how hard it is to leave something like that and as far as Tom Brady are you still hating so much over the years but I watch TV grow older and year after year play with the shittiest people in the world on some of his teams and still always win at least 10 games and always win the AFC are almost always win the AFC at least his division and was always a competitor in the playoffs went from hate to be grudgingly respect for him so you know I'm not a Cardinals fan but I'd rather an NFC team win so I'm hoping for a Panthers win but you know Cardinals win oh well Peyton Manning wins oh well Tom Brady wins well this is the first time that I'll be happy to watch the Super Bowl no matter what happens
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

- Maynard James Keenan

#144 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:58 PM

Dude.

Attached File(s)

You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#145 User is offline   Arthur Dayne 

• Nuclear Baconator
  • Interests:Cows and their subsequent steak, and pigs with their glorious bacon making capabilities.

Posted 21 January 2016 - 06:48 PM

Attached File(s)

If your cat wasn't meant to fly, why wouldn't they make them bigger?

#146 User is offline   Daser 

• First Sword

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:42 PM

Cardinals - Panthers are in my book the 2 best teams this season. I am so hyped already and will be screaming my head off Sunday.

I dont mind Panthers being favorites for this one since i hope it will make C. Palmer alot less nervous than he was in the packers game.

I hope it will be a great game without the Steelers - Bengals type of drama.

Go Cardinals.

#147 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 23 January 2016 - 02:48 PM

Whoever comes out of the NFC will get my support.
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#148 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:27 AM

Well I hope Panthers bring their A-Game to the SB this year!
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#149 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:42 AM

Panthers to win their first Superbowl. That's what I want!
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#150 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:29 AM

I agree, that'd be fun.

What happened to the Cardinals in the post-season? They were rather flat against the Packers, too.

#151 User is offline   Grumble 

• High Mage of High House HAWT

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:46 PM

They never recovered from the thrashing my Seahawks handed them during the last week of the season.

Shocked that Denver beat the Patriots and don't fancy their chances vs the Panthers.

Great defensive effort Denver !

Was it just me or did anyone else think that Tom Shady looked a little deflated in his post match press conference.
What Would Jack Do ?

#152 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:20 PM

View PostGrumble, on 25 January 2016 - 02:46 PM, said:

Was it just me or did anyone else think that Tom Shady looked a little deflated in his post match press conference.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#153 User is offline   Arthur Dayne 

• Nuclear Baconator
  • Interests:Cows and their subsequent steak, and pigs with their glorious bacon making capabilities.

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:47 PM

Honestly if I didn't despise Cam Newton's showboating (i'm not talking about giving footballs to kids, but just the general attitude) then I might not care if they won. As it is they're not undefeated so there's that much but I honestly don't think Denver will beat them and that kinda makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth. Go Hawks (next year...)
If your cat wasn't meant to fly, why wouldn't they make them bigger?

#154 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:14 AM

View PostArthur Dayne, on 25 January 2016 - 06:47 PM, said:

Honestly if I didn't despise Cam Newton's showboating (i'm not talking about giving footballs to kids, but just the general attitude) then I might not care if they won. As it is they're not undefeated so there's that much but I honestly don't think Denver will beat them and that kinda makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth. Go Hawks (next year...)

TOTALLY THIS! I despise Cam Newton for these very reasons. He's an incredible talent but I can't stand the endless celebrations and showboating for each and every f-ing first down, let alone scores. Its great that he gives balls to Panthers fans in the stands (at the cost of $1000 per, last I knew) but the arrogance is just too much for me. The superman shirt rip is the most obnoxious of all.

I guess I should be glad that my Superbowl nightmare only came half true. The worst to me would've been New England vs Carolina. I would have been forced to root for Carolina because I Hate New England. Now I'll be pulling for Denver and, unfortunately, I'm afraid Manning will get similar to what Seattle gave him a couple years ago and his defense gave Brady yesterday. With Arizona vs Denver, I could've sat back and just hoped for a good game.

BK: How the hell can Carolina be your 2nd favorite team??!! As with my team, (Tampa Bay) the Saints are a division rival of theirs and they've been beating up on both of us for a few years now!

#155 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:00 PM

View PostRaging Cajun Gator King, on 26 January 2016 - 06:21 AM, said:

Honestly most of it is cause of their cool colors. Also I love big cats.

I also really liked that the 1st yr for them along with Jaguars both made it to the games we just watched last week but lost and couldn't go to bowl. I thought that was incredible for yr 1 teams.

I think that was in 95 or 96 but yea I was super pumped at the time wanting the 2 newest teams to make it to bowl and was crushed when they both lost Afc/nfc championship games

Ok, I'll give you that. I was a bit of a Jags fan for a while for similar reasons. Really liked watching Mark Brunell play. Are you sure it wasn't the Panthers/Jags 2nd year that they both went to their conference championship game? I could be wrong, though. That was the year Denver was the #1 seed (I think?) and the Jags went to Mile High and shocked everyone by taking them out. I can still recall Brunell running all over them. At least the Jags were AFC. No conflict of interest! :D

#156 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:19 PM

As far as Cam Newton goes, if people don't like his celebrations then all they have to do is shut him up.......by beating him.....yah know. And if ANYONE can do it, it's Denver's defense. Them boys are scary.

I couldn't be happier with this year's Superbowl. I'm a huge Peyton Manning fan, and if Denver wins, then at least Manning gets to go out on top. And if Carolina wins, well.....I'll be happy to see this year's team with a Superbowl ring. They deserve it.

- Maynard James Keenan

#157 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:36 PM

Welp I'm going dark, as per usual. No contact from me as I won't be staying up to watch it. Go Panthers!
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#158 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:27 AM

View PostBriar King, on 08 February 2016 - 12:14 AM, said:

Holy shit Panthers wtf is wrong with y'all tonight? 1st quarter isn't going well.

Sorry BK but I couldn't be happier outside of Denver not wasting their opportunities. Manning's int was atrocious and he's lucky the Panthers haven't gotten one or two more. Denver has got to put up points; they will not be able to keep Carolina off the scoreboard all game.

#159 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:15 AM

View PostBriar King, on 08 February 2016 - 02:03 AM, said:

I can't really say that's Broncos playing good ball but more Panthers playing bad ball compared to their lvl of badassness this yr. they're off tonight to Broncos good luck.

Oh well if they win Peyton better retire on the win.

I'd say Denver's defense is answering the call, for sure. You could say Cam's off and his receivers have dropped some balls, but Carolina has not been able to run the ball much and that's letting Denver pressure and hit Newton. But Denver's offense needs to put up touchdowns. Newton will get loose and hurt them at some point. 16 points will NOT win this game!

#160 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:40 AM

View PostBriar King, on 08 February 2016 - 02:33 AM, said:

I think it could. Panthers haven't seemed like that want that ring this entire game. I can see it at 7-16 for this last quarter.

That would surprise me as much as the fact that Denver has held the lead the entire game. They are risking it all only putting up field goals. And now they've turned it over. Like against the Patriots, I think the Denver defense is going to have to take this game themselves.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users