Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Tyrant! The Tyrant!

#1 User is offline   Melnibonean Wanderer 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:34 PM

I haven't actually gotten to this one yet. I'm midway through Stonewielder and am enjoying it far more than I did RotCG. The Tyrant is a thread from Toll the Hounds that intrigued me...does ICE revisit the Tyrant's return in this one?

#2 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:38 PM

Yes!

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Walks in the park.

Waiting till jean gets here.

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:03 PM

This has to be our most efficient thread to date.
“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#4 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:51 PM

OST, Prologue

Tyrant

Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users