Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:14 PM

View PostThe Unfound, on 06 October 2014 - 11:57 PM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 06 October 2014 - 09:31 PM, said:

View PostThe Unfound, on 06 October 2014 - 07:46 PM, said:

View PostGnaw, on 06 October 2014 - 07:36 PM, said:

View PostThe Unfound, on 06 October 2014 - 07:25 PM, said:

View PostGnaw, on 06 October 2014 - 07:10 PM, said:

Don't know. Why?

I was trying to think outside the box a bit. But the whole thing would hinge on too many factors. Needed to know if that might be a good possibility. Also the healer would have to still be alive, which we dont know at this point

Well, outside your box (or in Eve's tent or wherever), which claimed finder were you considering offering up for the lynch candidate?

I would have to go with Obdi as he already did a find on Mess. If he CF'ed anything other than insane we would have info on everyone involved and possibly a CI finder. But as I said with no CF its a moot point and not worth the risk. At least not in my opinion

Vote The Unfound

I see no reason to go for one of our revealed finders quite yet. Even if they're scum, the odds are that they'd be the symp rather than the killer. By said reasoning, everyone who is not Obdi and Mess is more likely to be the killer. Therefore, thinking about doing one of them in at this juncture is scummy play.

How's that for an intensive purpose?

Im sorry did I vote when I wasnt paying attention. No? I didnt think so. I asked a question to help myself form a different thought while everyone else was running in circles. Gnaw asked a couple of questions to draw the subject out and obviously knew what I was thinking. I put the kibosh on my own idea if you will look back due to too many unforeseeable circumstances. I knew it was going to be a touchy fucking subject but damn.

I can see where people's thoughts were going here. Part of the question at this stage in the game is whether or not a killed finder would show up, so we could get a count on how many finders were left and how many might still be alive vs faking the role. Kind of a double edged sword. On one hand, knowing if finders are down helps town put a cap on legitimate reveals and provides proof of purchase should one get NKed. Also good for scum, who may want a tally on how many threats were liquidated.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#842 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:15 PM

View PostThe Unfound, on 07 October 2014 - 12:46 AM, said:

Ok Im in and out for the next hour and a half or so. Im in for a Gnaw or GH lynch. And

Vote Gnaw

For the time being

Same complaint to him as with Gnaw. What use is there in lynching a symp suspect? Jeeze.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#843 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:19 PM

View PostThe Unfound, on 08 October 2014 - 12:29 PM, said:

So most of us believe that one of the finders is a big fat liar and the consensus is to lynch someone that nobody has found?? How does that help clear up anything? It leaves us with one night to try and sort out all of the confusion. Assuming one finder gets killed tonight, they kind of have to dont they, we have 2 finders left tomorrow pointing fingers in 4 different directions because we still arent sure A-If the finders left are telling the truth and B- Which kind of finders we have left.

Vote Gnaw

Because at least it would give us a little info. However I will switch for a lynch if needed

Ok, here is the thing that baffled me the most. If Unfound is scum, why not put ADL at L-1 and protect himself from the L-1 impending lynch on his own hindquarters. Despite some of the passing suspicions, this is what made me go "hmmmm" to borrow the horrid cliche'.
~Abyss

#844 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:20 PM

View PostThe Unfound, on 08 October 2014 - 02:07 PM, said:

View PostMessremb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:02 PM, said:

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:00 PM, said:

Any non "finders" around?

Anyone else find it ironic that The Unfound hasn't been targetted by a Find?

Especially with that whole we need to get rid of the unknowns. I would have been the logical choice with ADL being lynched and a find on Gnaw already having happened. So why did both finders choose Obdi?

Really, really, really good question.
~Abyss

#845 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:22 PM

What's up
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#846 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:26 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 11:22 PM, said:

What's up

GH is talking to himself.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#847 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:27 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 10:47 PM, said:

He is certain that HO is the bad guy this morning and then shifts gears later down the road.

It's called re-evaluating as I re-read.

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:

Ok Im in and out for the next hour and a half or so. Im in for a Gnaw or GH lynch. And

Vote Gnaw

For the time being

Same complaint to him as with Gnaw. What use is there in lynching a symp suspect? Jeeze.

Because eliminating me yesterday would have reduced the uncertainty. Several people had bounced around the idea of me being the killer. Interesting that you're not acknowledging that.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#848 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:30 PM

Ah the peanut gallery returns, just in time.

So here is where I stand. Mess and Gnaw are off the table. I doubt killer resides in them. That leaves HO and Unfound, neither of which are squeaky clean, but I like HO better as killer with the above reasoning. Ironically, the last couple of pages have been the most damning, contrary to what I usually believe about day one being the money shot.

But despite all this, the one thing above all that clinches it is simple psychology: If HO was scum why would he reveal having found Obdi, then, go through some elaborate conversation with venge off thread to come back with Gnaw as inno. That makes no sense for a killer.

For all that, my conclusion is what we should have done last night.

Vote Unfound.

~Abyss

#849 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:30 PM

Ok, kids, need watching. I'll be peeking in and out on my phone.
~Abyss

#850 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:39 PM

wow, after that, i expected at least a snarky remark.
~Abyss

#851 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:46 PM

View PostGnaw, on 08 October 2014 - 11:27 PM, said:

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:

Vote Gnaw

For the time being

Because eliminating me yesterday would have reduced the uncertainty. Several people had bounced around the idea of me being the killer. Interesting that you're not acknowledging that.

Why would I? I already did a case on you myself.
~Abyss

#852 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:55 PM

Did Messremb say if he was coming back today?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#853 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:56 PM

Would assume so.
~Abyss

#854 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:05 AM

He's GMT so might not be around for a few more hours.

#855 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:31 AM

What's the timer?

#856 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:38 AM

View PostVengeance, on 08 October 2014 - 03:26 PM, said:

It is now day 5

5 players alive: Gnaw, Gust Hubb, HiddenOne, Messremb, The unfound

3 to lynch and 3 to night

29 hours and 10 minutes left in the day.

None have voted.

It is now day 5

5 players alive: Gnaw, Gust Hubb, HiddenOne, Messremb, The unfound

3 to lynch and 3 to night

~18 hours and 55 minutes

2 votes Unfound: Gnaw, GH
1 vote HO: Unfound

#857 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:53 AM

So we should wait for Mess?

#858 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:53 AM

I think we can rule out one combination: Unfound town and HO scum.

Doesn't mean either of them are either. But that combination doesn't work.

#859 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:55 AM

eh. Nice crosspost.

Your judgement call HO.

#860 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:08 AM

Man I can't stop second guessing

Share this topic:

• 45 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

20 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users