• Around, just quiet....er

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:24 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 02:22 PM, said:

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 02:18 PM, said:

Vote The Unfound

Interesting...

Don't want to talk no more eh?

I'm sorry, what topic did you have in mind?

You could start with why Gnaw was inno. Then you could explain why Mess is in the clear with you so easily. You could explain why you're voting without discussing you vote.

That a good start?
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#782 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:26 PM

1. Cause my find said so
2. Hmm, that;s not a bad question
3. I'm feeling cranky?

Remove Vote

fine, let's talk
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#783 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:28 PM

just cause you're cranky diesn't mean you throw the game dude. get with it.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#784 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:34 PM

So as killers go, both Gnaw and I are now in the clear. We have Unfound and HO as truly unknown players. Depending on how much credence we put on the finds, Mess might be clear as well (but I guess both Gnaw and Mess's non-killer status depends on both who is the insane finder and if someone is faking being a finder)
~Abyss

#785 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:39 PM

Obdi still is potentially a symp in my book given how much he harped on it. You are what you talk about etc etc.

HO, you've spent the game asking questions, doing little case building yourself, claiming a finder status late, and now trying to push a quick train onto Unfound claiming grumpiness as an excuse. It's kind of funny, given the two best suspects for killer are a forgone conclusion (you and unfound) and yet you don't spend any time on that since that would mean time looking into you as well.
~Abyss

#786 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:43 PM

Am I in the ballpark peeps? The thread is suddenly dead. i'll be around throughout the day, and if we can keep our collective panties out of a bunch and skid free, I can build a case and do a final look through this evening.
~Abyss

#787 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:45 PM

Well, I don't really need to look into myself, you see. Unfound was the 1st choice for me, but you remind me that Mess isn't 100% cleared. But I did notice that you respond to voting against Unfound again, so that could be significant. Your last post there has a fine manipulative twist on it, imo. Trying to turn it on me.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#788 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

Hardly manipulative. You can't say standing back objectively that your play is impeccable or that your limited claims are completely believable. Plus, speaking of unfound, you didn't hammer this morning. You just say back and let it slide, trying to get someone else to switch. Why was that? You knew you had one day at least to survive before you won.
~Abyss

#789 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:04 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

Hardly manipulative.

Of course it is. Each sentence is slanted to get the reader to think along with you.

You can't say standing back objectively that your play is impeccable or that your limited claims are completely believable.

I don't recall any scummy play, in action or deed that anyone can fault. I suppose believability of any reveal is up to the individual player.

Plus, speaking of unfound, you didn't hammer this morning. You just say back and let it slide, trying to get someone else to switch. Why was that? You knew you had one day at least to survive before you won.

I didn't want to hammer, I still wanted find results without losing an inno if possible. And I never tried to coerce anyone to switch, that is a fabrication.

#790 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:20 PM

I think Mess is the liar.

@HO Assume that he is. Where does that leave everyone based on you and Obdi's finds?

Yeah, I'm being lazy. Not fully awake yet.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#791 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:26 PM

It is now day 5

5 players alive: Gnaw, Gust Hubb, HiddenOne, Messremb, The unfound

3 to lynch and 3 to night

29 hours and 10 minutes left in the day.

None have voted.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#792 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:46 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:24 PM, said:

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 02:22 PM, said:

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 02:18 PM, said:

Vote The Unfound

Interesting...

Don't want to talk no more eh?

I'm sorry, what topic did you have in mind?

You could start with why Gnaw was inno. Then you could explain why Mess is in the clear with you so easily. You could explain why you're voting without discussing you vote.

That a good start?

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 02:26 PM, said:

1. Cause my find said so
2. Hmm, that;s not a bad question
3. I'm feeling cranky?

Remove Vote

fine, let's talk

Slight logical inconsistency here HO; your find says Gnaw was inno. Your previous find says I'm inno:

View PostHiddenOne, on 07 October 2014 - 03:32 PM, said:

Well, let me go ahead and add to the richness of your field of entries.

I am the other finder.

Day 1 Khell - Town (confirmed w/ CF)
Day 2 GH - Town
Day 3 Mess - Town

Recalculate please, and let us proceed

How do you square Gnaw being inno and me not?

I'd like to also point out here that Obdi also found me as town either symp or reverse finder, either way declared me inno too. If Obdi was the symp I cannot be, if I am the symp Obdi cannot have been. Therefore either way I CF as town, not scum. Ergo not killer.

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 02:45 PM, said:

Well, I don't really need to look into myself, you see. Unfound was the 1st choice for me, but you remind me that Mess isn't 100% cleared. But I did notice that you respond to voting against Unfound again, so that could be significant. Your last post there has a fine manipulative twist on it, imo. Trying to turn it on me.

I'm cleared more than anyone except dear probed Gust.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#793 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:58 PM

You are correct, Mess. I let the Hubb get to me, I guess.

I want to lynch him, you know that, right?

Does it add up for you that I am the real finder? Run your flowchart of all the finds again with my info added to it. I think that leaves only Unfound now that has not been covered by somebody.

Off topic: You guys ever listen to/hear of isochronic music, theta waves, etc? It's supposed to increase concentration. So I just played some for like 10 minutes and now I fell a little odd. Better do some research, eh?

#794 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:09 PM

It seems I have been done in by the sheer suckery of bad homemade electronica- Not very surprised.

#795 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:11 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 04:58 PM, said:

Does it add up for you that I am the real finder? Run your flowchart of all the finds again with my info added to it. I think that leaves only Unfound now that has not been covered by somebody.

Off topic: You guys ever listen to/hear of isochronic music, theta waves, etc? It's supposed to increase concentration. So I just played some for like 10 minutes and now I fell a little odd. Better do some research, eh?

Yeah, it is just him. However we cannot both be sane finders, therefore one of us is insane/lying.

If I am insane and you are scum; Gnaw, HO & Unfound potential killers
If I am sane and you are scum; HO & Unfound potential killers

If I am insane and you are sane; Gnaw & Unfound potential killers
If I am sane and you are insane; Unfound potential killer

If I am scum and you are insane; Messremb, Gnaw & Unfound potential killers
If I am scum and you are sane; Messremb & Unfound potential killers

Assuming equal chance of each (very dodgy gound, just doing it to illustrate the numebrs)
Gnaw - 2/6
HiddenOne - 2/6
The Unfound - 6/6
Messremb - 2/6

Conculsion? It is pretty sucky that we don't have a find on Unfound because that leaves them wide open. I cannot however discount the fact that I may be insane and you are Gnaws symp.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#796 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:13 PM

View PostMessremb, on 08 October 2014 - 05:11 PM, said:

Yeah, it is just him. However we cannot both be sane finders, therefore one of us is insane/lying.

If I am insane and you are sane; Unfound potential killers

Assuming equal chance of each (very dodgy gound, just doing it to illustrate the numebrs)
Gnaw - 2/6
HiddenOne - 2/6
The Unfound - 6/6
Messremb - 2/6

Conculsion? It is pretty sucky that we don't have a find on Unfound because that leaves them wide open. I cannot however discount the fact that I may be insane and you are Gnaws symp.

Note: correction to the Gnaw odds

#797 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:18 PM

Can you add Obdi's results to that breakdown?

#798 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:25 PM

View PostMessremb, on 08 October 2014 - 05:11 PM, said:

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 04:58 PM, said:

If I am insane and you are sane; Gnaw & Unfound potential killers

Gnaw - 2/6
HiddenOne - 2/6
The Unfound - 6/6
Messremb - 2/6

Indeed I am the only one without a find giving me unlimited potential. Which seems really odd as I have already stated. So I survive 2 lynches creating god knows how much more WIFOM and nobody does a find on me?? That seems pretty off as well. This situation is extremely screwed up. So the situations seem to be 1) Lynch me and lose the game 2)Lynch the symp, assuming they are still around, and gain another day and another find 3) Or find the real killer now

Is that about right?
That psychotic black dwarf with an afro?

#799 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:25 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 01:07 PM, said:

Eat a bag of dicks, that's what I'll do! Yum.

That's a really unfortunate statement coming from a person who actually could have a bag of dicks.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#800 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:26 PM

If I were insane, it seems unlikely that every find would have been inno, should be a scum find in there somewhere

Share this topic:

• 45 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

55 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 55 guests, 0 anonymous users