#761 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:00 PM

Any non "finders" around?
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#762 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:02 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:00 PM, said:

Anyone else find it ironic that The Unfound hasn't been targetted by a Find?
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#763 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:03 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 01:58 PM, said:

This is like watching one of those sci-fi shoes with a real person and doppelganger saying "i'm the finder!" "no i'm the finder"

brilliant...

Sci Fi shoes huh?
That psychotic black dwarf with an afro?

#764 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:07 PM

View PostMessremb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:02 PM, said:

Especially with that whole we need to get rid of the unknowns. I would have been the logical choice with ADL being lynched and a find on Gnaw already having happened. So why did both finders choose Obdi?

#765 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:09 PM

Okay so where do we stand.

Gust; has been targetted with a find by everyone, everyone checks him out as town. Really not killer.
HiddenOne; claims finder, claimed find on him by Obdi verifies this depending on if Obdi was symp
Messremb; claims finder, claimed find on me by Obdi verifies this depending on if Obdi was symp
The Unfound; Not targetted by any finds.
Gnaw; Targetted by only 1 find, mine. Depending on if I'm sane/insane/symp/killer either town or scum.

Of the 5, the easy way out is to lynch The Unfound as he doesn't even have a single check out against him.

How convinced is everyone that Gust is a symp, if everyone is what are thoughts to lynching him - either loss of game if the symp *isn't* him vs narrowing the pool by 2 players for tomrorow. Both HO and I are prime targets for a NK, atleast we'd have one of our CFs
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#766 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:10 PM

View PostThe Unfound, on 08 October 2014 - 02:07 PM, said:

Especially with that whole we need to get rid of the unknowns. I would have been the logical choice with ADL being lynched and a find on Gnaw already having happened. So why did both finders choose Obdi?

I chose him because of the niggling doubt he was playing a bold game and hoped the killer would go for the healer instead of one of us.

#767 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:14 PM

View PostMessremb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:09 PM, said:

Gust; has been targetted with a find by everyone, everyone checks him out as town. Really not killer.
HiddenOne; claims finder, claimed find on him by Obdi verifies this depending on if Obdi was symp
Messremb; claims finder, claimed find on me by Obdi verifies this depending on if Obdi was symp
Gnaw; Targetted by only 1 find, mine. Depending on if I'm sane/insane/symp/killer either town or scum.

Of the 5, the easy way out is to lynch The Unfound as he doesn't even have a single check out against him.

How convinced is everyone that Gust is a symp, if everyone is what are thoughts to lynching him - either loss of game if the symp *isn't* him vs narrowing the pool by 2 players for tomrorow. Both HO and I are prime targets for a NK, atleast we'd have one of our CFs

Problem is, if you are symp mess and gnaw is killer, lynching me will lose the game. Unless I was right about obdi...
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#768 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:15 PM

View PostThe Unfound, on 08 October 2014 - 02:03 PM, said:

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 01:58 PM, said:

This is like watching one of those sci-fi shoes with a real person and doppelganger saying "i'm the finder!" "no i'm the finder"

brilliant...

Sci Fi shoes huh?

Typing from my phone. Jeeeeze.
~Abyss

#769 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:17 PM

View PostMessremb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:10 PM, said:

I chose him because of the niggling doubt he was playing a bold game and hoped the killer would go for the healer instead of one of us.

Wait wait wait! You said Khells was the healer. Why would you hope the killer would go for an already dead healer?
~Abyss

#770 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:18 PM

alright, Venge replied

Gnaw is inno
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#771 User is offline   Messremb 

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:14 PM, said:

View PostMessremb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:09 PM, said:

Problem is, if you are symp mess and gnaw is killer, lynching me will lose the game. Unless I was right about obdi...

Yeah that is the problem.

We have to lynch, failure to lynch takes us to 4, parity if there is a symp left. I'm not prepared to take the chance on that.

So HO, all your results seem to be collaborated by either Obdi or me. I'm prepared to accept that I'm insane on that basis, which makes my find on Gnaw suspect.

#772 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Vote The Unfound
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#773 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:19 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:17 PM, said:

View PostMessremb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:10 PM, said:

Wait wait wait! You said Khells was the healer. Why would you hope the killer would go for an already dead healer?

I hoped to get the killer killing someone who wasn't out on thread as a finder.

#774 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:20 PM

No.
Does anyone else find it ironic it that a finder would make that statement?
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#775 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:20 PM

But you said that after khell was dead. Of course the killer would go for a finder after that.
~Abyss

#776 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:21 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 02:18 PM, said:

Vote The Unfound

Interesting...

Don't want to talk no more eh?
~Abyss

#777 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:21 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 01:47 PM, said:

first thing, turn the country music down

Obdi came back town from the find

alright, Venge replied

Gnaw is inno

Explain. Because if you included a "if dead find x" then I want mine honoured too

#778 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:22 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

Vote The Unfound

Interesting...

Don't want to talk no more eh?

I'm sorry, what topic did you have in mind?

#779 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:22 PM

alright, Venge replied

Gnaw is inno

??

#780 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:24 PM

My action was to find Gnaw, with a provisional on Obdi - so there was some kind of Mod-related boo boo

Share this topic:

• 45 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

26 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users