#461 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:50 AM

And where the fuck is your Avatar Obdi?
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#462 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:51 AM

View PostMessremb, on 03 October 2014 - 04:11 PM, said:

Oh and for your side question: not 100%, no. Obdi could be symp taking a gamble or killer even - hoping that with 4 dead one of the finders was amongst them and knowing that at this moment we have to consider they could be insane as well as another type of finder, giving some breathing space. Hence me wanting to know why he chose me for his first find. Mine was an obvious call :D

I think this is a very good point. Obdi timed his reveal well.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#463 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:51 AM

Gahhhkk

Monday + likely attack of man-flu

wait, this isn't the groove thread!
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#464 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:59 AM

Or, more likely, Mess is accusing that which he is doing since Obdi appears to have claimed the reverse finder (a harder stance to sell as one of rwo roles, the insane finder being the other option).
~Abyss

#465 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:26 PM

It is now the beginning of day 3.

17 hours and 34 minutes left (The Timer is now live or Game on Bitches)

8 players alive: A Demon Llama, Gnaw, Gust Hubb, HiddenOne, Khell, Messremb, Obdigore, The unfound

5 votes for a lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

1 vote for Hiddenone (Messremb)
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#466 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:37 PM

GH - you're saying that you believe Obdi, but not Mess?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#467 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:54 PM

Ok Im back. I was unavoidable detained at work all day Friday. Let me get caught up
That psychotic black dwarf with an afro?

#468 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:00 PM

I'm saying it's more likely Obdi is who he says he is. being the first to reveal, and to "choose" the reverse finder put him at high risk of a counter reveal (largely because the mechanics of the insane finder seem less compatible with his find results).
~Abyss

#469 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:04 PM

So a quick question on the insane finder. If he tries to re-find will he get the same result or is it randomized again?
That psychotic black dwarf with an afro?

#470 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:53 PM

I would guess random, but I have never played that role before

#471 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:48 PM

View PostThe Unfound, on 06 October 2014 - 01:04 PM, said:

So a quick question on the insane finder. If he tries to re-find will he get the same result or is it randomized again?

View PostVengeance, on 30 September 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

Insane finder (finds are randomly decided by the mods)

Depends how Venge wants to play it I suppose. I'd personally say it should be randomised each time
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#472 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:49 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 06 October 2014 - 01:00 PM, said:

I'm saying it's more likely Obdi is who he says he is. being the first to reveal, and to "choose" the reverse finder put him at high risk of a counter reveal (largely because the mechanics of the insane finder seem less compatible with his find results).

I have yet to see a counter-reveal, symp.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#473 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:50 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 06 October 2014 - 11:59 AM, said:

Or, more likely, Mess is accusing that which he is doing since Obdi appears to have claimed the reverse finder (a harder stance to sell as one of rwo roles, the insane finder being the other option).

Yes, I could indeed gamble that both other Finders are lynched/NK'd. It's longer odds though

#474 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:51 PM

Where is everyone?

#475 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

View PostMessremb, on 06 October 2014 - 02:49 PM, said:

Call me symp if u like, but there are 4 townies dead and any one of them could have been a finder. And if u be a symp, it's worth the risk. I mean you back up obdi on one find.
~Abyss

#476 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:00 PM

View PostThe Unfound, on 06 October 2014 - 01:04 PM, said:

Usually, a re-find is randomised once again. So could get the same result, could get a different one. I think it would have been worth a risk for our finders to do that on the first couple of nights - do the same person twice. Obviously if they got the same result it wouldn't have proved anything either way - but there is the 50% chance, if you're the insane finder, that your result will be different, and then you'll know for sure you're insane.

Alas, we still know little that's concrete.

I'm not really here, just popped in. Won't be around properly for another couple of hours. Has game been unfrozen yet?

Edit: Oh yeah, I see the post from Venge.

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 06 October 2014 - 03:01 PM

"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#477 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

I agree with every thing in that post. But for some reason I'm getting the feeling that Gusty is suggesting rather than explaining...
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#478 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

View PostMessremb, on 06 October 2014 - 02:51 PM, said:

Where is everyone?

I am here.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#479 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:10 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 06 October 2014 - 02:56 PM, said:

View PostMessremb, on 06 October 2014 - 02:49 PM, said:

Call me symp if u like, but there are 4 townies dead and any one of them could have been a finder. And if u be a symp, it's worth the risk. I mean you back up obdi on one find.

And there you go again. You're being accused of being a symp and counter-accusing. But then you allow no room for the symp to have been one of the 4 dead players. And the only way for you to know that all 4 were town is if you were the one doing the killing.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#480 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:10 PM

Vote Gusty

Share this topic:

• 45 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

43 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 43 guests, 0 anonymous users