• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mini Mafia For the adicts

#161 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:42 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 01 October 2014 - 06:36 PM, said:

it's a good point about IB, misattribution in regards to me, but since you are forcing the issue by accusing me, I will do the typical move to hopefully recuse myself of such mislabelling:

Remove vote, Vote IB

I have no reason other than damage control (when it turns out Khell is pulling our collective leg) to vote Khell or Obdi (also a symp for IB) over IB.

we'll see

It might have been easier to swallow if there was a case in the offing against Khell. Now what is your beef with Obdigore, how did he symp IB?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#162 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:47 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 01 October 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:

View PostThe Unfound, on 01 October 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

View PostHiddenOne, on 01 October 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

View PostThe Unfound, on 01 October 2014 - 05:29 PM, said:

But speaking from somewhere other than my completely rational desire to lynch Khell, I thought GH brought up a good point about HO. The few games I have played with him so far he has been the lowest of the low posters. Its been an interesting change of pace for him this game

you are parroting the scum team's party line, there, old son. How many games have we played together now, is this the 2nd or 3rd?

Admittedly it hasnt been many games. I also dont have a hell of alot to go on here. Most of you have been playing together for quite a while and start throwing things around that I dont have a clue about. I am simply trying to find something at least semi tangible to go on.

I know what you mean. How do you feel about IB vs. Khell for the lynch?

Well IB has been a bit reticent this game. But Im not sure about the GH angle as symp. The only experience I had with him in that role was several games ago when he didnt signal at all. Is that common of him? As for Khell, its probably meta getting in the way as he doesnt seem to be quite as convincing when he gives us a reason not to lynch him Posted Image
That psychotic black dwarf with an afro?

#163 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:57 PM

View PostVengeance, on 01 October 2014 - 06:24 PM, said:

Thinking about dropping a random predator into the game if you guys are unable to lynch. Thoughts?

Remove Vote

There's a 1/12 chance I get it if selected randomly. I'm up for those odds.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#164 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:04 PM

View PostMessremb, on 01 October 2014 - 06:57 PM, said:

Thinking about dropping a random predator into the game if you guys are unable to lynch. Thoughts?

Remove Vote

I suggest you reconsider it.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#165 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:10 PM

My beef with Obdi is similar to that with Khell. Obdi is notorious for being very sharp despite behavior to the contrary. I just think Khell is the greater danger.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#166 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:10 PM

View PostVengeance, on 01 October 2014 - 07:04 PM, said:

View PostMessremb, on 01 October 2014 - 06:57 PM, said:

Remove Vote

I suggest you reconsider it.

Well, I still support it if u choose me :rant:
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#167 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:11 PM

Hey don't look at me, at least I voted
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#168 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:14 PM

Well, GH, I can't say that I want to support lynching people just for being good at Mafia. Pretty soon everyone will start sandbagging to hide their skillz and then no one will play anymore

#169 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:15 PM

Ok so with 2 possible connections with a symp

Vote Inane Babble

Until I see a better reason
That psychotic black dwarf with an afro?

#170 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:34 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 01 October 2014 - 07:14 PM, said:

Well, GH, I can't say that I want to support lynching people just for being good at Mafia. Pretty soon everyone will start sandbagging to hide their skillz and then no one will play anymore

So you're advocating lynching bad players? I can go with that. Let's see:
A Demon Llama == new, so gets a pass.
Bubba == good.
Gnaw == not new. not good.
Gust Hubb == good
HiddenOne == good
Inane babble == newish but good.
Khell == good
Messremb == good.
Obdigore == good.
Shin == good.
Tapper == good.
The unfound == newish, so pass.

So let's lynch Gnaw!

Remo......oh. wait.

HO, that's a really bad idea imo.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#171 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:40 PM

Of course it is a bad idea, that's why I didn't have it, or say it. Re-read my post, maybe my syntax was poor. I'm saying perceived skill levels shouldn't be an overt reason to lynch someone.

#172 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:43 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 01 October 2014 - 07:40 PM, said:

Of course it is a bad idea, that's why I didn't have it, or say it. Re-read my post, maybe my syntax was poor. I'm saying perceived skill levels shouldn't be an overt reason to lynch someone.

The self-deprecating humour didn't even ruffle your hair as it passed over head did it? :rant:
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#173 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:50 PM

View PostGnaw, on 01 October 2014 - 07:34 PM, said:

[...]

I'm curious as to the difference here

Messremb == good.

Hah, what are you smoking?
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#174 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:52 PM

View PostMessremb, on 01 October 2014 - 07:50 PM, said:

[...]

About 3 games?

#175 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:55 PM

View PostGnaw, on 01 October 2014 - 07:43 PM, said:

The self-deprecating humour didn't even ruffle your hair as it passed over head did it? :rant:

no. my hair is always stiff with animal fat and gun powder, so no ruffling

#176 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:59 PM

View PostGnaw, on 01 October 2014 - 07:52 PM, said:

View PostMessremb, on 01 October 2014 - 07:50 PM, said:

[...]

About 3 games?

2. But you knew I'd check didn't you :rant:

#177 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:02 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 01 October 2014 - 07:55 PM, said:

Posted Image

#178 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:03 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 01 October 2014 - 07:55 PM, said:

I never realized that book keeping was such an exotic occupation.

#179 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:13 PM

The book keeping is just a cover, I'm actually a wilderness guide specializing in beaver

#180 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:17 PM

View PostGnaw, on 01 October 2014 - 08:03 PM, said:

I never realized that book keeping was such an exotic occupation.

View PostHiddenOne, on 01 October 2014 - 08:13 PM, said:

The book keeping is just a cover, I'm actually a wilderness guide specializing in beaver

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 45 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

17 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users