Malazan Empire: Win a copy of ICE's Assail! - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1

Win a copy of ICE's Assail!

#1 User is offline   pat5150 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:11 AM

Hey guys!

I've got one copy of Assail up for grabs on the Hotlist!

Nuff said! ;)

Patrick
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

#2 User is offline   Dadding 

• Shaved Knuckle in the Hole

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:09 AM

That's awfully generous of you.
You da man dot com for reals!

#3 User is offline   Aertheron 

• Corporal

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:11 AM

View Postpat5150, on 31 July 2014 - 02:11 AM, said:

Hey guys!

I've got one copy of Assail up for grabs on the Hotlist!

Nuff said! ;)

Patrick

Hi Pat, nice website you got there.
I was checking the index and I noticed this:

Man, 2010 already. In just a couple of days, the Hotlist will be five years old. And with 227 book reviews thus far, I don't know how many interviews, and countless genre-related post as well as a lot of unrelated crap, I thought it was about time to update the index. Here's what happened so far in case you missed it. . .;-)

So your website is gonna be 10YO next year, nice :p

#4 User is offline   Garak 

• Emperor
  • Interests:40k, Star Wars, Babylon 5, WW2, A Song of Ice and Fire, the Drenai series, the Riftwar and all that followed it, D&D, Vikings, the Malazan Book of the Fallen. I think you get the gist of it.

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

Mail sent. When do you pick the winner?
The meaning of life is BOOM!!!

#5 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

Pick me, Picke me!
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#6 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

View PostGarak, on 31 July 2014 - 11:18 AM, said:

Mail sent. When do you pick the winner?

Ditto
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#7 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

Thanks Pat!
Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#8 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:11 PM

Chosen the lucky gal/guy yet, pat?
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#9 User is offline   pat5150 

• Soletaken

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

The winner has been announced. . . :rolleyes:

Patrick
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users