• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 110: I spy, with my little eye.... back to where I started

#41 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

I don't understand the votes on either GL or Ampelas. Surely the vote should go on Monok for being the actual gorilla?

#42 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

View PostGalayn Lord, on 31 March 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

View PostAmpelas, on 31 March 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

View PostGalayn Lord, on 31 March 2014 - 03:07 PM, said:

View PostAmpelas, on 31 March 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

View PostTiamatha, on 31 March 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

View PostMonok Ochem, on 31 March 2014 - 02:35 PM, said:

lets pull up a sandbag and chat about the fucking war shall we?

next you asshats will be high fiving each other over the 'fucking eaters'

fifth or something

Someone's a grouchy gorilla.

View PostGalayn Lord, on 31 March 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

Grouchy Gorilla Hidden Anaconda!

Nope does not work.

signalling.

vote gl

:p

Who am I signalling? Monok or Tiamatha or both?

:p

tiam. tiam was clearing fishing for gorillas and you obliged him. however your post is more suspicious because it seems like a direct response while tiam is guilty by association atm. so hence the vote on you. or maybe you're just fake-symping him for the hell of it or maybe its day 1 and your spam lined up with his.

;)

I was going for the film "crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" reference to be fair. I thought that'd be obvious.

no what is the reference. and if it was just a movie reference why omgus vote me.

#43 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

View PostAmpelas, on 31 March 2014 - 03:12 PM, said:

View PostGalayn Lord, on 31 March 2014 - 03:10 PM, said:

Just thinking on that, usually if you think you have caught signalling you vote the master.

Vote Ampelas

Possible scum looking for an easy target.

lol omgus already? it's possible (as I said) that you're fake symping instead of really signalling and putting pressure on you because of that led to a nice omgus vote. well done sir, well done

Not OMGUS, you clearly are not a film buff and that in itself is a heinous crime!

#44 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

I think you two are signaling each other with the stupid smiley faces

@ GL - what hidden meaning would you speculate on?

#45 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

View PostTiamatha, on 31 March 2014 - 03:14 PM, said:

I don't understand the votes on either GL or Ampelas. Surely the vote should go on Monok for being the actual gorilla?

He didn't like my film reference :p

#46 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

well done watson! monok didn't mention any gorillas so why pull him into this atm? you did though and now you are already deflecting!!!

#47 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:17 PM

View PostGalayn Lord, on 31 March 2014 - 03:15 PM, said:

Just thinking on that, usually if you think you have caught signalling you vote the master.

Vote Ampelas

lol omgus already? it's possible (as I said) that you're fake symping instead of really signalling and putting pressure on you because of that led to a nice omgus vote. well done sir, well done

Not OMGUS, you clearly are not a film buff and that in itself is a heinous crime!

ah but this is impossible to be true, since you omgus voted me before mentioning the film reference and before i confessed to not knowing it. :p lies! all lies.

#48 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:18 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 31 March 2014 - 03:15 PM, said:

I think you two are signaling each other with the stupid smiley faces

@ GL - what hidden meaning would you speculate on?

There's been a few games run by good mod's with cool roles in. Maybe this is one of them.

Example, the one where Fener needed votes on him to become the equivalent of a nuclear bomb.

I was thinking maybe the more posts in the game, the more weird it will become maybe? He did say it starts off fairly simple and then has the potential to reach a higher Mindfuck level.

#49 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:19 PM

View PostAmpelas, on 31 March 2014 - 03:16 PM, said:

well done watson! monok didn't mention any gorillas so why pull him into this atm? you did though and now you are already deflecting!!!

Well, because by your logic then surely I'm a symp and Monok is the master, that's why. Of course, your logic has relied heavily on the dumbass factor so far, but you should at least be consistent with it.

#50 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:20 PM

View PostAmpelas, on 31 March 2014 - 03:17 PM, said:

Vote Ampelas

ah but this is impossible to be true, since you omgus voted me before mentioning the film reference and before i confessed to not knowing it. :p lies! all lies.

Of course I voted for you first, it seemed weird that you would vote for someone who you thought signaled, and not the person you thought they were signalling. That was the point of my vote for you. The film reference is what the actual post was, because it is early in the game and we are being silly.

Way to get serious on us all. Smells bad to me.

#51 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

View PostTiamatha, on 31 March 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

Well, because by your logic then surely I'm a symp and Monok is the master, that's why. Of course, your logic has relied heavily on the dumbass factor so far, but you should at least be consistent with it.

well no, by my logic you were not signalling monok but fishing on thread and gl caught the gorilla reference and signalled back. i mean hey, gorilla signals are dumb, but i wanted to see how you guize responded and so far i see only equivocation.

#52 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

View PostGalayn Lord, on 31 March 2014 - 03:20 PM, said:

View PostAmpelas, on 31 March 2014 - 03:17 PM, said:

Vote Ampelas

Of course I voted for you first, it seemed weird that you would vote for someone who you thought signaled, and not the person you thought they were signalling. That was the point of my vote for you. The film reference is what the actual post was, because it is early in the game and we are being silly.

Way to get serious on us all. Smells bad to me.

lol fine. let's get less serious and spam some more about movies, you nerd

remove vote

crouching gorillia hidden scum!!!

see i make gorilla signalz pretty good to.

#53 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

View PostAmpelas, on 31 March 2014 - 03:21 PM, said:

well no, by my logic you were not signalling monok but fishing on thread and gl caught the gorilla reference and signalled back. i mean hey, gorilla signals are dumb, but i wanted to see how you guize responded and so far i see only equivocation.

I don't think you know what equivocation means.

So what does the gorilla reference signal then? Apart from that Monok is, in fact, a gorilla.

#54 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:25 PM

View PostTiamatha, on 31 March 2014 - 03:23 PM, said:

View PostAmpelas, on 31 March 2014 - 03:21 PM, said:

I don't think you know what equivocation means.

So what does the gorilla reference signal then? Apart from that Monok is, in fact, a gorilla.

you keep using that word. i do not think it means what you think it means.

fuck if i know, you're the one doing all the signalling. maybe its a sex thing. gorillaz and the boss dawg planet of the apes type shit. you know.

#55 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

@Kesso, what do you think?

#56 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:03 PM

I suppose you could be right. It seems ominous to me in a way, like maybe scum will get powers faster than town, based on levels, so if we blab a lot it puts us at a disadvantage.

#57 User is offline   Monok Ochem 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

Aha Amp you just fell into my trap!

I actually am half tempted to vote amp or GL already

Amp for the signalling hahahaha winky face, its a common trick to take the sting out of a reaching vote and pass it off as a joke

GL for blowing it entirely out of proportion and letting it smoke screen the thread for other to glide by, possible symp action

I just can't decide which of the scenarios is the more plausable

#58 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 31 March 2014 - 04:03 PM, said:

I suppose you could be right. It seems ominous to me in a way, like maybe scum will get powers faster than town, based on levels, so if we blab a lot it puts us at a disadvantage.

As its Spycraft there will be some good roles either side of the fence I reckon. Do we know what TDMi the game is?

This game is relatively low in abilities, I'd label it at TMDI 2 for the first levels of the game. This rises to TMDI 7.

It is this I was thinking about...

Town roles have no abilities at level 0-4, and get a (one-time) ability at level 5.

Nothing is mentioned for level 6 and 7. So maybe town DO need to speak a lot more, as the above suggests scum already have abilities whereas town do not.

#59 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

Hi Anane Babble. You are naked! (Means we can see you at the bottom of our screens.

If you want to know what is going on PM Path Shaper for access to spoiler heaven. We are always open to new members joining our ranks! Don't be shy.

#60 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

View PostGalayn Lord, on 31 March 2014 - 04:09 PM, said:

View PostKessobahn, on 31 March 2014 - 04:03 PM, said:

As its Spycraft there will be some good roles either side of the fence I reckon. Do we know what TDMi the game is?

This game is relatively low in abilities, I'd label it at TMDI 2 for the first levels of the game. This rises to TMDI 7.

It is this I was thinking about...

Town roles have no abilities at level 0-4, and get a (one-time) ability at level 5.

Nothing is mentioned for level 6 and 7. So maybe town DO need to speak a lot more, as the above suggests scum already have abilities whereas town do not.

There are no levels above 5.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

Share this topic:

• 63 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users