Malazan Empire: The South Park Series - Malazan Empire

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The South Park Series Sticks of Truths and Fractured ****holes.

#61 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:16 PM

Yes.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#62 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

Depends on the console I assume and whether or not you have cloud saves enabled.

On the PS3 the console saved your game saves separately from where your game was installed. This also meant you had to pay attention to the size of your game saves. I remember some games taking up several GB because of all the manual saves I made.

Fractured Butt-hole left a sour taste in my mouth. I don't really have any interest in playing the DLC unless the reviews are glowing.

#63 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 15 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

It's on the PS4 and I do have cloud saves enabled.

Agree with you about Fractured But Whole. I enjoyed segments of it (encountering PC Principal for the first time being one shining moment), but it just fell flat in a lot of instances compared to Stick of Truth (which I felt was excellent). I probably would not be interested in the DLC if it were not for my personal experience with the real world Casa Bonita. Seems as if the narrative goes something like Mysterion's (Kenny) sister has fallen in with the vampire kids and you have to save her. You can enroll a new helper (one of the goth kids) to help. I forget, do the goth kids hate the vampire kids in the show? I don't remember the "vampire kids" tbh.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users