#321 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:59 AM

View PostNimander Golit, on 27 June 2013 - 02:53 AM, said:

Now here is something that I find very suspicious

View PostGalain, on 26 June 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

explain the blue roads, Mr. Book Knowledge Fener

It's already been established in the thread that the Vord are on the left side of the map, as if the infestation counter(s) didn't confirm that. Why would you ask for an explanation of the blue paths when that might help explain to the Vord how to get across it sooner? Don't try and tell me you want to know so you can go charge head first towards the Vord by yourself :p/>

Sounds like Vord to me.

You mean we're NOT supposed to do that? :p

#322 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:12 AM

View PostLiosan, on 27 June 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

It's already been established in the thread that the Vord are on the left side of the map, as if the infestation counter(s) didn't confirm that. Why would you ask for an explanation of the blue paths when that might help explain to the Vord how to get across it sooner? Don't try and tell me you want to know so you can go charge head first towards the Vord by yourself :p/>/>

Sounds like Vord to me.

You mean we're NOT supposed to do that? :p/>

I would advise against it...? :p/>

#323 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

It is now Night 1. 23 minutes remaining.

Players alive: Alkend, Barghast, Demelain, Emurlahn, Fener, Gait, Galain, Hood's Path, Kedeviss, Korbas, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Nimander Golit, Okaros, Pran Chole, Ryllandaras, Sheltatha Lore, Tellan, Trake, Ultama, Venesara
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#324 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

It is now Night 1. 10 minutes remaining.

Players alive: Alkend, Barghast, Demelain, Emurlahn, Fener, Gait, Galain, Hood's Path, Kedeviss, Korbas, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Nimander Golit, Okaros, Pran Chole, Ryllandaras, Sheltatha Lore, Tellan, Trake, Ultama, Venesara
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#325 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:39 AM

Night 1 is now over.

Give me a little bit to resolve Dawn!

#326 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:41 AM

Oh, the waaaaaiting is the hardest part......

#327 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:53 AM

Start of Day Status Update

Narash
Infested

Shuar
Infestation Counter: 8/11 (10 + 1)

Antillus
Infestation Counter: 0/10

Elinarch
Infestation Counter: 0/14 (10 + 2 + 2)

Kalare
Infestation Counter: 0/10
Great Fury Counter: 1/20

Ceres
Infestation Counter: 0/17 (15 + 1 + 1)

Alera Imperia
Infestation Counter: 0/20
Great Fury Counter: 2/30

Phrygia
Infestation Counter: 0/15

Riva
Infestation Counter: 0/20

Aquitaine
Infestation Counter: 0/15

Calderon
Infestation Counter: 0/26 (25 + 1)
Thana Great Fury Counter: 2/30
Garados Great Fury Counter: 2/100

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 27 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

#328 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:54 AM

It is now Day 2. 34 hours remaining.

Players alive: Alkend, Barghast, Demelain, Emurlahn, Fener, Gait, Galain, Hood's Path, Kedeviss, Korbas, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Nimander Golit, Okaros, Pran Chole, Ryllandaras, Sheltatha Lore, Tellan, Tiamatha, Trake, Ultama, Venesara

12 votes to lynch, 12 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Alkend, Barghast, Demelain, Emurlahn, Fener, Gait, Galain, Hood's Path, Kedeviss, Korbas, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Nimander Golit, Okaros, Pran Chole, Ryllandaras, Sheltatha Lore, Tellan, Tiamatha, Trake, Ultama, Venesara

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 27 June 2013 - 04:05 AM

#329 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

MOD NOTE: YOU WILL ALWAYS BE TOLD IF THE TARGET OF YOUR DAWN ACTION IS WITHIN RANGE, BUT THAT DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN YOUR ACTION HAS HAD ANY EFFECT, AKA, YOU WILL NOT BE TOLD IF YOUR ACTION WAS SUCCESSFUL.

#330 User is offline   Monok Ochem 

• Recruit

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

View PostKorbas, on 26 June 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:

I wonder about the lynch mechanic, there is obviously a lot going to be going on behind the scenes, so do you think Blend has incorporated some sort of lynch prevention within the game?

I got held up for most of the day, but I did contribute as much as possible during the time I did have. I made it online after day 1 ended, and chose to read and catch up and wait for night to end before posting thoughts. This post above caught my eye as I was catching up, especially after Fener surviving the lynch. I felt like pointing this out.

As for the failed Fener lynch, I'm interested in exactly what happened. It seems to me that Fener believed he had been lynched, due to his antics post lynch, but nothing can be confirmed just yet. Initially I felt Fener had slipped and revealed himself Vord with that Keeper remark, but with further thought I began to think it possible that another faction might also have been given additional information on the Vord. Of course, this is all assuming that it was in fact a real slip up and not guessing based off book details.

#331 User is offline   Trake 

• Recruit

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:03 AM

Well, that's an uneventful night. I was hoping for a CF.

View PostFener, on 27 June 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

View PostTrake, on 26 June 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

Not true. There's a chance we'll get a CF from the NAs, at least. Might be useful.
Anyway, that was fun.
As you say, one in twelve of those votes was from an alt. Any thoughts on the matter? Since you're not dead, might as well make the most of your presence.

NA's will have to resolve without me, I'm out again shortly. I'll have a dig through but I'm sure more experienced people than I have some suspicions.

Just one initial though - only one from an alt? Why not two?

No reason, honestly, just one alt is the worst case scenario (higher probability of lynching a non-Vord by accident)

#332 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

So, no one died? lame, no CFs to work with.

Anyhow, bedtime.

#333 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:07 AM

Alright, g'night folks!!

-B

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 27 June 2013 - 04:08 AM

#334 User is offline   Demelain 

• Recruit

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:40 AM

Reading and catching up

Did we get a fener lynch? Was he Vord? Oh the suspense!

#335 User is offline   Demelain 

• Recruit

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:13 AM

It's already been established in the thread that the Vord are on the left side of the map, as if the infestation counter(s) didn't confirm that. Why would you ask for an explanation of the blue paths when that might help explain to the Vord how to get across it sooner? Don't try and tell me you want to know so you can go charge head first towards the Vord by yourself :p/>

Sounds like Vord to me.

It sounds to me like he was trying to cross the blue and failed and didn't know why. Maybe because he is Vord trying to cross it someone else trying to enter Vord tiles...

#336 User is offline   Demelain 

• Recruit

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:20 AM

So no bacon sandwiches today. So the burden of proof is now on fener to see if he really can burn the roach. If he survives that long.

Also it's good to see that the infestation only went up by 3 and there's someone in shaur building forts as well as people manning the walls at elinarch for when shaur falls

#337 User is offline   Monok Ochem 

• Recruit

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:09 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 27 June 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

Players alive: Alkend, Barghast, Demelain, Emurlahn, Fener, Gait, Galain, Hood's Path, Kedeviss, Korbas, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Nimander Golit, Okaros, Pran Chole, Ryllandaras, Sheltatha Lore, Tellan, Tiamatha, Trake, Ultama, Venesara

Players not voted: Alkend, Barghast, Demelain, Emurlahn, Fener, Gait, Galain, Hood's Path, Kedeviss, Korbas, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Nimander Golit, Okaros, Pran Chole, Ryllandaras, Sheltatha Lore, Tellan, Tiamatha, Trake, Ultama, Venesara

Hmmmm. 23 alts now?
Welcome Tiamatha?

#338 User is offline   Demelain 

• Recruit

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

View PostMonok Ochem, on 27 June 2013 - 07:09 AM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 27 June 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

Hmmmm. 23 alts now?
Welcome Tiamatha?

Good catch.

Mod error or are new accounts spawning?

#339 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:21 AM

View PostMonok Ochem, on 27 June 2013 - 03:57 AM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 26 June 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:

I wonder about the lynch mechanic, there is obviously a lot going to be going on behind the scenes, so do you think Blend has incorporated some sort of lynch prevention within the game?

I got held up for most of the day, but I did contribute as much as possible during the time I did have. I made it online after day 1 ended, and chose to read and catch up and wait for night to end before posting thoughts. This post above caught my eye as I was catching up, especially after Fener surviving the lynch. I felt like pointing this out.

As for the failed Fener lynch, I'm interested in exactly what happened. It seems to me that Fener believed he had been lynched, due to his antics post lynch, but nothing can be confirmed just yet. Initially I felt Fener had slipped and revealed himself Vord with that Keeper remark, but with further thought I began to think it possible that another faction might also have been given additional information on the Vord. Of course, this is all assuming that it was in fact a real slip up and not guessing based off book details.

I know we will get lynches but we already new there was 2 extra alts compared to players playing. If there was only one Vord Queen for example and we lynched her day one then that would defeat the game a little wouldn't you think? I think to combat this we may need to get a few extra votes in, or did day timeout once we reached the lynch limit?

#340 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:45 AM

And I survived the night too. Just on quickly and not even much to catch up on it seems.

View PostKorbas, on 27 June 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

I know we will get lynches but we already new there was 2 extra alts compared to players playing. If there was only one Vord Queen for example and we lynched her day one then that would defeat the game a little wouldn't you think? I think to combat this we may need to get a few extra votes in, or did day timeout once we reached the lynch limit?

The Vord have two VCs - eliminate all others or infest all. That suggests to me one Vord has a recruit mechanic and another (others?) advance the crouch. A Day 1 loss of the Queen doesn't eliminate them then, the other VC is still their.

The new alt is interesting and needs to have some pressure.

Vote Tiamatha

Share this topic:

• 184 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

34 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 34 guests, 0 anonymous users