Mafia 100 SPOILERS

#641 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostGanoes Paran, on 17 April 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 12 April 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Tulas Shorn, on 12 April 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

All right. Town is getting too powerful, I really need my togg kill to not go through and have him be lynchable tomorrow. If that's the case, I can hopefully NK Fener, turn 3 town into shields and start taking the other town out. After doing the maths, i really need to get a few lp's on this alt. if not, my respawns on other alts will be obvious and I am a sitting duck. I see a chance of me winning... but still I am a Vegas long shot.

I think town were no were near as powerful as you assume.

I am rooting for the SK but Fener/ Togg are going to be very tough to take down.,

Not really. Togg can be day killed. Which would then allow SK to absorb his powers and free up Fener for either a lynch or to be killed that night by the SK. If the SK is able to figure that out then it would basically be game over for the town and scum. If he absorbs Togg then he would be able to prevent lynches. If he got both Togg and Fener then he could prevent his own lynches and force town (by the making of them into his shields) to lynch themselves while he kills them at night. I think that if Tulas figures out that he can day kill Togg it is almost game over.

V
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#642 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 17 April 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

All right. Town is getting too powerful, I really need my togg kill to not go through and have him be lynchable tomorrow. If that's the case, I can hopefully NK Fener, turn 3 town into shields and start taking the other town out. After doing the maths, i really need to get a few lp's on this alt. if not, my respawns on other alts will be obvious and I am a sitting duck. I see a chance of me winning... but still I am a Vegas long shot.

I am rooting for the SK but Fener/ Togg are going to be very tough to take down.,

Not really. Togg can be day killed. Which would then allow SK to absorb his powers and free up Fener for either a lynch or to be killed that night by the SK. If the SK is able to figure that out then it would basically be game over for the town and scum. If he absorbs Togg then he would be able to prevent lynches. If he got both Togg and Fener then he could prevent his own lynches and force town (by the making of them into his shields) to lynch themselves while he kills them at night. I think that if Tulas figures out that he can day kill Togg it is almost game over.

V

Togg's BP still saves him during the day. But it only protects him from one attack. So Tulas could also try/get lucky if Togg is attacked twice in one phase.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#643 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

Path-Shaper, on 17 April 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Tulas Shorn, on 17 April 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

Question I need answered asap:

If I am silenced am I still allowed to activate my Vox LP ability? Either in Pictures, or able to use words for that ability?

I will get Drek to answer you. I would be inclined to say yes.

V

Sure, I will allow you to post with text for the one reveal post of the ability. If you are silenced it would make it more obvious that it was an ability, though.

#644 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 17 April 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 17 April 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 17 April 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Tulas Shorn, on 17 April 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

Question I need answered asap:

If I am silenced am I still allowed to activate my Vox LP ability? Either in Pictures, or able to use words for that ability?

I will get Drek to answer you. I would be inclined to say yes.

V

Sure, I will allow you to post with text for the one reveal post of the ability. If you are silenced it would make it more obvious that it was an ability, though.

Well, if it's between that and being lynched...

Would you care if I put it in a quote box? no time stamp or anything... just a quote box. Would it still be legit?

I'd rather you don't put it in a quote box, so people don't overlook it :)

Tulas Shorn, on 17 April 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Also, am I able to use the 5 person day kill the same day as the vox LP?

Yes

#645 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

Galain, on 17 April 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

I use diplomacy tonight.

I don't want anyone in my team killed or recruited. Maybe it will save town's ass.

Noted. You will not be able to use it again until night 16.

Galain, on 17 April 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Also , Tulas Shorn has presented the best defence I have ever read.

#646 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 17 April 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

V

Togg's BP still saves him during the day. But it only protects him from one attack. So Tulas could also try/get lucky if Togg is attacked twice in one phase.

I can see the final 3 being Togg/Fener and Sk... With no one able to kill the other. Cluster...

#647 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 17 April 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

LOL!! This is so much fun. Even if I don't win This is the most fun I have had since ToD 1. Friggin having a blast lying my ass off and trying to wrangle the sheeple. Still don't think I am gonna win unless I kill Togg or Fener... but this is a blast! This is usually the point I get blind sided and die.

Tulas Shorn, on 17 April 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Another question>

Say there are 16 players.

6 votes on Venesara and 8 votes on me.

I use my 5 kill ability and hit 5 people including 3 people on my train and none on Venesaras train. This leaves 11 people and after the kills there are 6 votes on Venesara and 5 votes on me.

Question 1: Would Venesara be immediately Lynched based upon the new numbers?

After the vigs are resolved, the number of votes required to lynch would indeed go down right away.

#648 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 17 April 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 17 April 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

V

I can see the final 3 being Togg/Fener and Sk... With no one able to kill the other. Cluster...

The Dude doesn't have infinite LPs, though, so they'd eventually lynch him. The BPs and retaliatory-attacks and stuff might decide the matter before they get through all his LPs, though.

-d

#649 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 17 April 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 17 April 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

Tulas Shorn, on 17 April 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Another question>

Say there are 16 players.

6 votes on Venesara and 8 votes on me.

I use my 5 kill ability and hit 5 people including 3 people on my train and none on Venesaras train. This leaves 11 people and after the kills there are 6 votes on Venesara and 5 votes on me.

Question 1: Would Venesara be immediately Lynched based upon the new numbers?

After the vigs are resolved, the number of votes required to lynch would indeed go down right away.

Nice lawyer speak :) got to account for double votes and what not :)

#650 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

Ryadd Eleis, on 17 April 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

I have no idea if what I just said about how many can kill is true, but we need people to start posting their thoughts and gain more info that way.

#651 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

View PostRyadd Eleis, on 17 April 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Another possible option. Tulas vigs the targets I set out in a previous post (fifth one still to be decided upon), and then we lynch Fener, or we lynch him here and now and he never gets to use those vigs. Vigging non-scum targets is not in his best interests - as he himself said, he's vulnerable to night actions and scum are the ones with the most lethal of those.

---

double stupid! Tiam used the pentuple-vigs during the day so you can't stop Tulas from doing it, and you only have Tulas' word that he is vulnerable to NAs but immune to lynches, when of course the truth is the opposite from what he wants you to believe!

#652 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

Korabas, on 17 April 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Hmmmmm.... What should I do? This is a tough one here.

Heal Korabas

noted

#653 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

Galain, on 17 April 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

I get the impression that TS is trying a little too hard for having a LP. So I think he doesn't have one. If I had a LP I would just let them lynch me and go to night.

Korabas, on 17 April 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

View PostRyadd Eleis, on 17 April 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

View PostKorabas, on 17 April 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

Well If town is siding with the Serial Killer then we must be fucked. And with a recruiter out there we are doubly fucked and with an unlynchable character in play town is totally royally without a shadow of a doubt fucked. We have had zero lynches (that I can remember this gamef) that we lynched town and yet it looks like town is barely holding on. But I have to make the best move for my team and that unfortunately means that we have to side with the Serial killer to at least limit the recruitment aspect of town and hopefully rely on the serial killer taking out other scum targets instead of town targets.

Vote Sheltatha Lore

Unless either Shelly or Venesara can convince me they are not the recruiter then I'll vote for the other one.

Venesara's more likely to be the Goodkinder in my opinion, but that's just based on my reading of posts, nothing conclusive.

Is Khell trying to tell me something? Or has he been recruited and is trying to mislead me. Or has he not done a find at all and this is as it appears? The only hope I see is that both Galain and I can self heal so there is a chance for our team but not with a recruiter out there. Maybe just maybe scum and the SK will try and off each other while town is an afterthought.

Tulas Shorn, on 17 April 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

So I am thinking since CS is involved in Dreadfather, maybe I need 2 vigs on him. Though I can't imagine anyone having a CS higher than me....

Question:

If I Sorrit NA Togg, and he is dread father and the Meyern #2 AND I use my NK on him, that will count as 2 kill attempts against him, correct?

Yup.

---

aaaaaand there we go, he's got it figured out how to kill Togg!

#654 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

Ryadd Eleis, on 18 April 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

Not that I actually believe that Tulas would do anything like I suggest, but in the minutest possible chance that he is both A) capable, and B ) willing, there is an actual method to my madness. If he was able to and did kill those 5 people, I would have Korabas lynched next if he wasn't dead already, so that Rikkter can come along and blow Tulas into smithereens.

---

Right, because one lonely ninja is going to make more than a dent in Tulas? :lol:

Togg, on 18 April 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

If this is allowed by rule:

Provisional Day Action:

Imhotep's Sarcophogus

That is, if Tulas or anyone actually hits me with a vig this Day - I may not be around between the time he does and the time a successful lynch ends Day, as it's likely to happen while I'm asleep. If I don't get vigged, I obviously won't need the Sarcophogus. I just want to make sure it takes effect before Night.

Also, my Night Action provisional:

Choking Coil Tulas Shorn,

if they haven't been lynched.

Ok, sounds good. If you receive any "Your BP has been removed" messages, you will automatically use Imhotep's Sarcophagus immediately.

and NA noted.

Togg, on 18 April 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

If both those take effect, that'll leave me with 500 worship until the start of the next Day.

Dejim Nebrahl, on 18 April 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:

Provisional on Korvalain

Noted

Ryadd Eleis, on 18 April 2013 - 02:56 AM, said:

All these lies and schemes and plots within plots - and for what? I'm probably already dead and just don't know it. And for whom? A team that's not even around (save Twelve).

Come on Nimander, latch on to me and save my ass you fool.

---

agreed with Khell, here. EM, Silencer, HD and Brujah are all barely posting. I might have to look and see if they're approaching modkill timers, actually.

Tulas Shorn, on 18 April 2013 - 03:01 AM, said:

Can I write a vig list right now and when I am ready to use it just say "Proceed with my day Vig" ?

It's kind of a provisional, but I might need to move quickly so.... just wondering.

Sure. You can make 10 lists if you want that aren't provsionals, and then just say "I submit: use Vigs on list D" or w/e

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 18 April 2013 - 03:09 AM

#655 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:21 AM

Tulas Shorn, on 18 April 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 18 April 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

Tulas Shorn, on 18 April 2013 - 03:01 AM, said:

Can I write a vig list right now and when I am ready to use it just say "Proceed with my day Vig" ?

It's kind of a provisional, but I might need to move quickly so.... just wondering.

Sure. You can make 10 lists if you want that aren't provsionals, and then just say "I submit: use Vigs on list D" or w/e

Rockin.

Tulas Shorn, on 18 April 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

Also, likely PS/D'rek wont be around at exactly the time when I do the Vigs... but I need to know what, if any, powers I absorb so I know how to set up my provisionals tonight. If PS comes back after I use my vigs AND after a lynch occurs... can I have time to get my provisionals in? Or am I shit outta luck? Kinda get screwed if you aren't around right after the vig.

Did that make sense?

If you happen to be online at the time, I'll give you a bit of time to get them in. But otherwise, no. It's something you'll have to consider when planning ahead.

-d (I'll be online/will check in for at least another hour and half)

#656 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:32 AM

Tulas Shorn, on 18 April 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 18 April 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

Tulas Shorn, on 18 April 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

Also, likely PS/D'rek wont be around at exactly the time when I do the Vigs... but I need to know what, if any, powers I absorb so I know how to set up my provisionals tonight. If PS comes back after I use my vigs AND after a lynch occurs... can I have time to get my provisionals in? Or am I shit outta luck? Kinda get screwed if you aren't around right after the vig.

Did that make sense?

If you happen to be online at the time, I'll give you a bit of time to get them in. But otherwise, no. It's something you'll have to consider when planning ahead.

-d (I'll be online/will check in for at least another hour and half)

Damn. This won't be going down until about 4:30 am my time, so 7:30 AM your time. Will you be around for lynch timeout?

Probably not. I'll probably get on about an hour after timeout.

Okral Lom, on 18 April 2013 - 03:36 AM, said:

Pewter on Tulas Shorn
Burn copper

Noted

#657 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

Tulas Shorn, on 18 April 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

So... if I get on when you resolve my vigs (an hour after timeout)... it will be after lynch time. If I am on when you are, am I able to then submit my NA's and still have them be legit? Or do I have to go blind?

It's iffy. I'd really rather you go blind :lol:

Tulas Shorn, on 18 April 2013 - 05:28 AM, said:

I'm not trying to push rules here. I can submit my kill provisional no prob... just my second skill provisional is whats up in the air... If I manage to kill togg or fener I NEED to use what they have to enable LP's.

Ok, well I will try and get up early so we don't have to stretch anything. You should submit your NK ahead of the lynch, though, including a "Use this absorbed NA if I don't get any new ones I want to use"

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 18 April 2013 - 05:44 AM

#658 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:29 AM

V

I may eat my own words but I do not think he will work this out, unless he tries to off him today.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#659 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:34 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 18 April 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Galain, on 17 April 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

I get the impression that TS is trying a little too hard for having a LP. So I think he doesn't have one. If I had a LP I would just let them lynch me and go to night.

Korabas, on 17 April 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

View PostRyadd Eleis, on 17 April 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

View PostKorabas, on 17 April 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

Well If town is siding with the Serial Killer then we must be fucked. And with a recruiter out there we are doubly fucked and with an unlynchable character in play town is totally royally without a shadow of a doubt fucked. We have had zero lynches (that I can remember this gamef) that we lynched town and yet it looks like town is barely holding on. But I have to make the best move for my team and that unfortunately means that we have to side with the Serial killer to at least limit the recruitment aspect of town and hopefully rely on the serial killer taking out other scum targets instead of town targets.

Vote Sheltatha Lore

Unless either Shelly or Venesara can convince me they are not the recruiter then I'll vote for the other one.

Venesara's more likely to be the Goodkinder in my opinion, but that's just based on my reading of posts, nothing conclusive.

Is Khell trying to tell me something? Or has he been recruited and is trying to mislead me. Or has he not done a find at all and this is as it appears? The only hope I see is that both Galain and I can self heal so there is a chance for our team but not with a recruiter out there. Maybe just maybe scum and the SK will try and off each other while town is an afterthought.

Tulas Shorn, on 17 April 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

So I am thinking since CS is involved in Dreadfather, maybe I need 2 vigs on him. Though I can't imagine anyone having a CS higher than me....

Question:

If I Sorrit NA Togg, and he is dread father and the Meyern #2 AND I use my NK on him, that will count as 2 kill attempts against him, correct?

Yup.

---

aaaaaand there we go, he's got it figured out how to kill Togg!

See I eat my own words!
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#660 User is offline   High House Dark 

• Gooseberry Extraordinaire
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:03 AM

View PostGanoes Paran, on 17 April 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

I thought I had a good game as town, being silenced does not help what so ever. The communication thing is about not wanting to draw the night kill for as long as possible, I cannot belive TS killed me. Just for my 5 vigs. Why? I was hesitant to lynch him, hoping he would do the scum in for us. It turns out he was killing town though. If only we had more info on thread. Liosan/HHD if you had posted what you knew on thread then everyuone would have went SK hunting. EVERYONE. Finders need to reveal as much as possible, always

Yeah, this is an incredibly valid point, and actually pretty FCKING OBVIOUS, but I was kind of triple-guessing myself and letting mafia-paranoia settling in. PLUS - this is my first role with any abilities! Seriously. I had no clue what I was doing since day 1. XD
Currently re-reading the entire series and waiting for Fall of Light. You can catch me in the chat to win a drawing request!~MISANDRY FOR LIFE MUAHAHA~

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

12 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users