• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 100 SPOILERS

#461 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

Liosan, on 10 April 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

I'm not confused at all by Ampelas' post actually. He's clearly scrambling.

But now I get to see what he has to say.

Also fuck the people targeting low-posters. I post more content in one post than half the players do in 75% of theirs. And that's sad, since it's usually me agreeing with other people who've already said what I was thinking.

^This is not complaining about people posting fluff. Fluff is good, fluff is fun.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#462 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:36 AM

Omtose, on 10 April 2013 - 06:23 AM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 09 April 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

Omtose, on 09 April 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

Can use KGB tonight? I have aimed for Cast and Okaros and they are dead, but I have no clue if it has to do with anything I did.

If I can use it I want to use it on Bendal Home, Spite, Korabas, Prazec Goul, Tennes and Gamelon (backup Kaschan)

If I can't use KGB use minigun with the same targets.

Just to be sure you are asking a question not putting in an action.

Use KGB on targets above.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#463 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 09 April 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Venge - did you notice your first kill/nothing/heal randomized to a kill? But then Brujah blocked it. You would've been so happy, too...

Sniff I would have been its true.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#464 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

Anthras, on 10 April 2013 - 04:30 AM, said:

Bah, the hardest part of this role is getting my post count up. I almost never make 20 posts a day!

I bet you'll get silenced when you hit 19....

- T.

#465 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

Tulas Shorn, on 10 April 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

Hey. Question. Is this provisional acceptable? I ask, because the instant night is problematic... Say there have been 2 shield CF's. Is this provisional acceptable.

"Kill Fener if The lynched player CF's as a shield. If the lynchee doesn't CF as a shield, kill (insert name)"

Would that be legal? Logically, it should be ok... but not sure how you want to interpret the rules.

I'd say it is not. But I like provisionals VERY simple.

- T,

#466 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

Tulas Shorn, on 10 April 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

Provisional kill omtose, if he's dead kill amp.

My only hope is to nk a shield, and talk them into lynching the last one and hope to absorb fener power.

Sorrit ability lio. If he's dead, bendal.

noted.

#467 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:46 AM

Nimander Golit, on 10 April 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

wait...im looking at feners role you posted...and it doesnt say he is immune to N/A's....i thought he was for some reason?...no?

Who knows? Oh wait, I do!

- T.

... fishin' and bitchin', that one.

#468 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:47 AM

Bendal Home, on 10 April 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

No know what, change my Shadow order to be on Omtose so I can fucking steal more Chaingun shit. Maybe I can poison him to death with his own chaingun. That would be entertaining.

sorry, it has been noted already. Iron Man, see?

- T.

#469 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

Nimander Golit, on 10 April 2013 - 11:45 AM, said:

thanks for that..asshole

Whenever you need a condescending and/or mocking and/or sarcastic comment, I am there for you. Don't hesitate to use my services, you know you love it.

- T.

#470 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:24 PM

I checked in just in time to resolve the eager ninja, but am running off again otherwise!

-D

#471 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

Unused alts:

Hanas
Emurlahn
Grasp
Atrahal
Hood's Path

Giving Starling Grasp next

#472 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

View PostKaschan, on 10 April 2013 - 12:24 PM, said:

How much longer are we going to have to put up with Mekin killing off townies?

Forever if the town just keeps ignoring it!

#473 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

Bendal Home, on 10 April 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

I declare that vengeance is not a real mod, therefore his notation is not valid. I WILL SPLIT HAIRS DAMNIT! :D

Anytime you see the "V" sig, it is really just Shinrei toying with you. Ergo it is valid.

Kaschan, on 10 April 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

Now that Anthras is dead, can I change my message to Fener, please?

Ok. You want Fener to know that Fener is a Goodkinder? :p

Gamelon, on 10 April 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

Vig Amp, Vig Spite, Vig, Tennes, Vig them all he he, this is just gleeful, I am telling Tiamatha to do this :p

Can I do them all one at a time, like submit one vig, leave it for an hour, submit another Vig until all 5 are used up?

No, you only use the ability at one time and can pick 1-5 targets at that time.

#474 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Nimander Golit, on 10 April 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

I am asking for clarification...clarifuckingcation on something YOU posted.

In the goddamn role description of fener that YOU supplied, there is no indication that fener cant be NK'd or that N/A's will not work on him. (or i am some kind of fucking degenerate <---- possible)

Did you... or did you not post a fucking amendment later on stating that all actions against him will not work?...you snarky motherfooker!

This is an OFFICIAL REQUEST....biatch! Posted Image

I posted this:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 02 April 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

and Yes, Steve the Tyrant is also immune to kills/vigs/other lethal stuff until his Shields are dead.

When a Shield dies it will be included as part of their CF.

ie: Prazec Goul is dead. He was the marshmallow man and a Shield.

on-fucking-thread. If you can't be assed to read the fucking thread when it has clear and simple answers to your questions, why should I even bother to respond here?

#475 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

Nimander Golit, on 10 April 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

I fucking LOOKED!! ass whipe.

why do you think i asked you if you amneded it later on?...i fucking spent a sunovobitch amount of time even FINDING the fucking initial post but i couldnt find that second post. fuck sakes.

all you need to do was comfirm something you ALREADY said on thread. God fucking dammit!!
why does this have to be this fucking hard?

fuck this shit.

Nimander Golit, on 10 April 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

hide behind fenner

thanks for your "help"

Path-Shaper, on 10 April 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

a simple use of the search function and the terms "Steve", "Tyrant", would have gotten you that post in the 7th result or so...

Path-Shaper, on 10 April 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

Anyways action noted

#476 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

Bendal Home, on 10 April 2013 - 01:42 PM, said:

NOPE. VENGEANCE IS A LIAR AND I SHANT PUT UP WITH IT!

Kaschan, on 10 April 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 10 April 2013 - 01:08 PM, said:

Kaschan, on 10 April 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

Now that Anthras is dead, can I change my message to Fener, please?

Ok. You want Fener to know that Fener is a Goodkinder? :p

:D Nah, tell Fener that Nimander Golit is a Goodkinder, if you kindly.

Noted

Kaschan, on 10 April 2013 - 01:45 PM, said:

My aim is to try and direct NKs at anyone but my team of Essels, so I don't mind if I put an Eriksonian or an indy in the spotlight with these messages. Of course, that probably means Nimander's an Essel :p

I'm curious to find out what you guys in SH think about the SK vs scum for lynch debate - I think it's an interesting one. My personal opinion is that days are for lynching scum, not independents, even if that independent is a murderous psycopath. Scum are clearly trying to use Tulas as a shield between themselves and a lynch, and I just won't bow down to that. And by not lynching the SK, it leaves alive someone who can kill scum, and it makes scum have to pause and think about whether to direct one of their NKs at an independent, rather than townies.

Of course, I don't have the benefit of knowing how potentially dangerous the SK is...but from what info I do have, I think it's the reasonable decision.

Nimander Golit, on 10 April 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 10 April 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

a simple use of the search function and the terms "Steve", "Tyrant", would have gotten you that post in the 7th result or so...

oh yes suuuuure... thats if you can remember what the name of the role at fucking all is, or that he is a "tyrant".

A simple question of clarification of a mechanic to PS "would" have given me the answer in no time too, alas, that was too much to ask.

#477 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

re: Khell's point of lynching scum vs SK

IMO, whether it's a standard game with SK or a complex one like this, town should aim to get rid of anyone who is killing them first and foremost. The fewer town deaths there are, the longer town has to figure things out and the more lynches they can get in which are deaths on their terms. If you for sure know both a killer and a SK, sure go for the killer because the SK might wipe out some scum for you, but if you don't know for sure any killers get rid of the SK to reduce the number of kills. Even though the SK *can* kill scum, they will usually kill town simply because of numbers.

In this case, the SK is known and only some scum are known, and town does not know whether the known scum are killers or not. Since the number of night kills has not really changed much, town can conclude that the scum they have lynched so far were probably not major killers, and their respawns whom town knows now are not likely big-time killers either.

Furthermore, they not only know the SK but they know his role and abilities, too. They know he is Sylar and a tiny bit of research would show them not only how hard he is to kill by NAs (making the "scum will kill him for us" argument invalid) but that he can absorb abilities. And town knows that there are some very strong abilities in this game for him to absorb, such as the Mistborn or Steve the Tyrant. If town thinks about it, they will realize that Sylar killing scum for them is not really helpful at all since it just moves the scum abilities to a more powerful SK.

All that being said, if town can manage to completely eliminate the scum fairly quickly, leaving just them and the SK, it could work, as it'd be easy to track the SK to his successive alts when there are fewer kills happening at night. The numbers are pretty tight, though, I don't think town has enough lives and abilities left to pull that off even if they continue picking out scum well.

-D

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 10 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

#478 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

From Tulas Shorn

Path-Shaper, on 10 April 2013 - 01:45 PM, said:

Suddenly, you've been kidnapped and are being tortured.

You are now silenced. You may only post pictures, votes and quotes, unless/until you answer one of the following questions truthfully to your tormentor:

* Are you the Serial Killer?
* Are you Goodkinder?
* Are you town?

Tulas Shorn, on 10 April 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

Answer the second.

No

#479 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 10 April 2013 - 02:46 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 10 April 2013 - 11:38 AM, said:

Tulas Shorn, on 10 April 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

Hey. Question. Is this provisional acceptable? I ask, because the instant night is problematic... Say there have been 2 shield CF's. Is this provisional acceptable.

"Kill Fener if The lynched player CF's as a shield. If the lynchee doesn't CF as a shield, kill (insert name)"

Would that be legal? Logically, it should be ok... but not sure how you want to interpret the rules.

I'd say it is not. But I like provisionals VERY simple.

So no go on this type provisional? It really is simple.

#480 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

Path-Shaper, on 10 April 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

Bendal Home, on 10 April 2013 - 01:42 PM, said:

NOPE. VENGEANCE IS A LIAR AND I SHANT PUT UP WITH IT!

Just because Vengeance is a liar doesn't mean that he isn't a real mod. Would you like to have to talk in pictures for the remainder of the game?

V

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users