Noted

Anomandaris, on 08 April 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

Anomandaris, on 08 April 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

Anomandaris, on 08 April 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

Anomandaris, on 08 April 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

I would like to look for the immunity Idol tonight.

Cool, I hope you find it!
(this didn't change your odds of getting it :p )

I considered going back to the surviver game spoilers and seeing what the exact wording was to find the idol. But then I remembered how much I ended up hating that game. How when the game was finished I wasn't talking to Drek whom I had been allied with all game. How I had to call Bent and apologize in person because he thought that I had completely fucked him over. I decided that it wasn't worth finding the exact wording.

I decided not to be so mean that people needed to go back and relive the horrible memories read it to get the idol.

God that game ended up being so horrible. I swear you hated me for a month after it was over.

Well... yes. A little.

What made me really rageaholic was all the jury people saying to PS "I think D'rek will win but I'm voting for _____ instead" and then I got I think only 1 vote... ^_^

Mental was along for the ride for the majority of the game and if it hadn't been for the fucking idols then we would have taken DKT out. I always felt that me and you had back stabbed the most to get all of us to the end and then for you to only get one vote. It was a tragedy.

We didn't backstab thaaaaat much...

Sorrit, on 08 April 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

ability on Tulas Shorn.

Okie dokie.

---

Uh... seriously? You don't think the guy who Liosan has finder-revealed as SYLAR and whom has then admitted himself is SYLAR might be the serial killer? It was nice knowing you Seguleh 1st...
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#362 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

Ampelas, on 08 April 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

Ampelas, on 08 April 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

Prazec Goul, on 08 April 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Pran Chole and Sil have a leather and knitting fetish after 2 weeks into their relationship? Holy fuck Amp your messages are so clear!

Gawd he's fucking annoying. I know he's doing it to get me to blow up. But still fucking annoying.

I really wanted to NK the bastard. But that's not the smart thing to do right now.

I think.

It is never smart to NK Prazec Goul. Never.

Ampelas, on 08 April 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

Prazec Goul, on 08 April 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

It's not creepy, it's straight up vile pigshit is what it is

HHD.

Close but way off!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#363 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

Anomandaris, on 08 April 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

Anomandaris, on 08 April 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

Anomandaris, on 08 April 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

Anomandaris, on 08 April 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

Anomandaris, on 08 April 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

I would like to look for the immunity Idol tonight.

Cool, I hope you find it!
(this didn't change your odds of getting it :D )

I considered going back to the surviver game spoilers and seeing what the exact wording was to find the idol. But then I remembered how much I ended up hating that game. How when the game was finished I wasn't talking to Drek whom I had been allied with all game. How I had to call Bent and apologize in person because he thought that I had completely fucked him over. I decided that it wasn't worth finding the exact wording.

I decided not to be so mean that people needed to go back and relive the horrible memories read it to get the idol.

God that game ended up being so horrible. I swear you hated me for a month after it was over.

Well... yes. A little.

What made me really rageaholic was all the jury people saying to PS "I think D'rek will win but I'm voting for _____ instead" and then I got I think only 1 vote... ^_^

Mental was along for the ride for the majority of the game and if it hadn't been for the fucking idols then we would have taken DKT out. I always felt that me and you had back stabbed the most to get all of us to the end and then for you to only get one vote. It was a tragedy.

We didn't backstab thaaaaat much...

I had to call and apologize to Bent. :p That game ended up being 150% personal. If the average intense mafia game is 50% personal or even in some cases 100% that game took it to an extreme edge. It was probably the closes I have ever came to actually quitting mafia. :p

Yeah... PB should never be given authorization to perform social experiments. It'd be bad.

And now Bent is deaded on-thread

#364 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

Silchas Ruin/Pran Chole lover convo (day 9):

Pran Chole, on 06 April 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

So Silchas, Twelve here. So you are the survivor what have you unearthed that you are willing to share with me?

Silchas Ruin, on 06 April 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

hey twelve

dkt here

yea im the survivor... been kinda quiet my side, my current role abilities hasn't got anything that can help info wise.

I can currently make someone not be able to vote for me...but i havent found much use for that as of yet.

what are your thoughts?

Im pretty much here just to make it to the end and win along with whoever else wins.

meh.

Pran Chole, on 06 April 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

Yeah that sounds like a useful ability for a survivor role. I was hoping you had some offthread comms And knew who some killer scum might be? Does your last role have any info gathering ability?

My intel about trake and then Trake's response has me starting to doubt if he is scum or not. The intel has been good so far but if there really is a sylar role I'm afraid that somehow my source can't be trusted anymore.

Oh and welcome back to mafia. It's been a while since you last played right?

Silchas Ruin, on 08 April 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:

My last role has more lynch mechanics...like needing an extra 2 votes to get lynched.

And i can choose to hide behind somebody and let them take a night action instead of me.
Not too sure how great that is as any NA's on that person hits me instead....meh.

I can keep my head down and maybe get lover coms with some scum...as i am perceived as "neutral" might be they try (this is if scum can form lover convos.)

ill let you know if anything comes up.

Pran Chole, on 08 April 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

I'm thinkin the usefulness of my lover connections have hit a roadblock. I'm too much in the front of the fight for people to trust me with any information that I can use in other connections. And with the whole Fanderlay cluster I'm not sure I can trust what people are telling me.

#365 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

Anomandaris, on 08 April 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Please kill Khell. Please please please please please please

Karosis, on 08 April 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

Wow, from no Essels known to me dying, to 3 in as many minutes. Ouch.

Liosan, on 08 April 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

The fuck is this psychic shit, and the fuck did i do a find on togg for, goddammit!!

Ugh.

And thanks PS.

....and "this is mafia" is no fucking excuse to be a dipshit to fat ladies, you fuckers.

So fucking grumpy.

Pran Chole, on 08 April 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

Your Malkavian reports that Prazec Goul is Spysat117 of the Mod Puppet faction.

LOL!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!

Korabas, on 08 April 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

So a self healer. If I continue to receive the reports from the former lio I can still be a main force on thread. Yay!!!!

Anomandaris, on 08 April 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Yeah... PB should never be given authorization to perform social experiments. It'd be bad.

And now Bent is deaded on-thread

Oh my god It would be horrible. Those poor saps would all end up dead. Even if they put nets outside of the windows to catch the window jumpers.

Bent barely has time to check his computer. Poor guy

Ampelas, on 08 April 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ampelas, on 08 April 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

Prazec Goul, on 08 April 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

It's not creepy, it's straight up vile pigshit is what it is

HHD.

Close but way off!

Starling? Either way, I'm already regretting not NKing them.

Ampelas, on 08 April 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

12 of us still on 1st alt I think.
Could be a long game if we don't start having some blood baths. And where did the DK person go dammit.

#366 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

This was the PM sent to The Dude tonight. He's not unstoppable yet, but I'd put him firmly in the "SERIOUSLY??!!" range ^_^

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

From Sorrit, you have absorbed:

-You know that the Esselmont #3 player is Denul/Aparal Forge/Liosan. A lover conversation is opened to speak with them off-thread.

Each night you can target another player (call it "the Sorrit Night Ability"). If they are the #1 player of their faction, nothing happens. If they are the #2 player of their faction, you vig them. If they are #3 or below, you guard them. If they are the Serial Killer, you die. If they are the Survivor or Jester, nothing happens.

Only the Serial Killer can kill you alone. All other lethal attacks on you will not harm you.

You can also die if targeted by a #1 player's lethal action in the same phase as another #1 or #2 player's lethal action.

How this works with your Sylar defenses: if the Sorrit Defense makes someone's attack on you unable to hurt you, it does nothing, but if it the attacks are legal it all goes through. ie if two #1 players vig you at night, both go through and then hit your Sylar defenses (or other absorbed defenses)

Any other players' attempts to kill you will fail (at no penalty to the attacker). Other abilities, including recruitment, can still affect and succeed on you.

From Serc, you have absorbed:

Every Dawn, you learn the number of players in each scum faction. This ability is affected by Guards.

Day Power: Once per game, you can impose the will of the people on the senate by revealing your role during the day. No lynches will be possible on this day. But: you may not mention this power during your reveal. Only once day has turned into night may you reveal this Power. During the day, voting will happen as normal, but no lynch will take place. Instead, once the sufficient number of votes for a lynch (or night) has been reached, night starts.

#367 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

Bit of idle humour tossed in: The Seguleh 1st role could be from the Fire, Wind or Ice schools. Since he's the leader of the Esselmontarians, it was only fitting he be from the ICE school...

#368 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

Gamelon, on 08 April 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

It takes 10 successful Puppy Eyes to seduce Bella into joining your faction. The Puppy Eyes last after Jacob is dead and Bella does not have to be alive for them to succeed. When the Bella role is activated, if you are at 10 or more and have the highest amount she will immediately join your faction. If you are at 10 or more but there is a tie between you and another faction in enticement points, Bella will join the first one to break the tie. Once she joins another faction, she can no longer be enticed. If you are still Jacob when Bella joins you, you and her become lovers. You will be told if Puppy Eyes succeeds and how many enticement points you currently have. You will also be told if/when Bella joins a faction, but not which one.

It says they last after Jacob is dead. I wouldn't have been doing them every day otherwise. No way would I have lasted ten nights.

The enticements carry forward, but you can't use Puppy Eyes to get more of them. You got to 8, so you cannot recruit Bella. If you had gotten to 12 and then died, your faction would still have 12 enticement points which would kick in when the Bella role became active.

You were pretty close to 10. And there are quite a few other alts still out there from day 1 that haven't died yet. Was it challenging? Yes. But not impossible. Easier if your team had acted differently? Perhaps. Worth the reward of getting Bella if you managed to pull it off? Maybe - you'll have to decide once you get to see SH.

---

for when Tatts gets to SH - The Eriksonians have one triple-healer and the Mistborn can also heal (and is very durable). Using Lupine Link to tell your team all about the Bella recruitment mechanic and you, and then having Mohinder or the Mistborn heal you every night while you lie low and avoid notice would probably have been the ultimate strategy. As it turned out, Eriksonians got hit hardest by the recruitments and in general didn't do well at learning each other and coordinating as a team, so this was definitely going to be very difficult to get to 10 enticement points. Unfortunately, you went for it and failed... who knows if 8 night guards instead of 8 puppy eyes would have made a big difference, but the guards were there as an alternative insetad.

#369 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

Tennes, on 08 April 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

Can Tyrant Steve be voted off for Survivor while he still has 2 shields?

Yes - as it says, immunities do not apply.

#370 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

Trake, on 08 April 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

Heh, what a surprise :p

Ah well, this next alt is going to be awesome ^_^

Korabas, on 08 April 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

Vote

Anomandaris, Fener, Togg, Ampelas, Prazec Goul, Silchas Ruin, Tennes, Spite, Denul, Demelain, Bendal Home, Liosan, Korbas, Tulas Shorn, Omtose, Cast, Barghast, Gamelon, Iparth Erule, Okral Lom, Karosis, Okaros, Korabas

Noted, thanks.

#371 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

Tennes, on 08 April 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

Alright, my goal with my Survivor vote is to hit the teammate that just got lynched, because then I am sure I won't hit a shield by accident. So, all the new alts are top of my list. I am pretty sure he is on his last role, but there's nothing to be done. If we can keep the shields alive, Fener remains invincible, which is in our team's best interest, even if we end up losing a teammate in the shuffle. I hope that other teammates think of this and do the same.

My votes for Survivor are as follows:

Gamelon
Iparth Erule
Korabas
Okaros
Okral Lom
Silchas Ruin

Ampelas
Anomandaris
Barghast
Bendal Home
Cast
Demelain
Denul
Karosis
Korbas
Liosan
Omtose
Prazec Goul
Spite
Togg
Tulas Shorn
Tennes
Fener

Ah, good strategizing. Noted.

#372 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

Cast, on 08 April 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

Silchas Ruin, Prazec Goul, Fener, Anomandaris, Togg, Omtose, Ampelas, Demelain, Korbas, Iparth Erule, Korabas, Denul, Okaros, Karosis, Liosan, Spite, Tennes, Tulas Shorn, Barghast, Bendal Home, Gamelon, Okral Lom

Noted

#373 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:00 AM

Korabas, on 08 April 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

Heal Korabas if dead well then I can't heal anybody else now can I?

Noted.

Togg, on 08 April 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

My voting order (it's not alphabetical once you get to the bottom):

Ampelas
Anomandaris
Barghast
Bendal Home
Cast
Demelain
Denul
Gamelon
Iparth Erule
Karosis
Korabas
Liosan
Okaros
Okral Lom
Prazec Goul
Silchas Ruin
Spite
Tennes
Togg
Tulas Shorn
Korbas
Omtose
Fener

Noted!

#374 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

Spite, on 08 April 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:

In an extremely well thought out and strategic plan, the following is my list:

Ampelas, Anomandaris, Barghast, Bendal Home, Cast, Demelain, Denul, Fener, Gamelon, Iparth Erule, Karosis, Korabas, Korbas, Liosan, Okaros, Okral Lom, Omtose, Prazec Goul, Silchas Ruin, Tennes, Togg, Tulas Shorn

Noted and that is evil

---

seems to be a trend...

#375 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

Karosis, on 08 April 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

During the night you found The Immunity Idol. You cannot be voted off at Tribal Council (but must still vote).

Can I get a hint as to how I managed to win this idol? I figured I might as well announce on thread I was searching for it, as I had nothing to lose and perhaps that's how it worked! But I assume it wasn't that ^_^

Now to kill my teammates...

Ok, so Korabas near the bottom as that is Pran Chole/twelve if my notes are correct. Okaros is Sorrit/EM so also near the bottom. But who the hell did Silencer/Liosan become? No Aparal Forge around so he must still be alive...

No hints!

Karosis, on 08 April 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

And Silencer is the most important to keep around as he stops me from being recruited. Perhaps I should just put one of Korabas or Okaros at the top of my vote list so as to make sure not to vote off Silencer.

Karosis, on 08 April 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

Ok, notes for myself on finding Silencer:

Look for twelve's code sentence.
Look for those who say *shrug*
Look for those who make this O.o
Look for those who use speech marks (") instead of apostrophes (') when quoting/emphasising.

Karosis, on 08 April 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

Okay, Denul is the early favourite for Silencer.

Karosis, on 08 April 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

Alts after the Matrix reloaded:

Ampelas, Bendal Home, D'riss, Demelain, Denul, Desra, Fanderay, Gait, Karosis, Korbas, Korlat, Liosan, Meanas, Olar Ethil, Omtose, Pallid, Pran Chole, Prazec Goul, Rashan, Silanah, Silchas Ruin, Sorrit, Spite, Tennes, Trake, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

Alts presently alive:

Ampelas, Anomandaris, Barghast, Bendal Home, Cast, Demelain, Denul, Fener, Gamelon, Iparth Erule, Karosis, Korabas, Korbas, Liosan, Okaros, Okral Lom, Omtose, Prazec Goul, Silchas Ruin, Spite, Tennes, Togg, Tulas Shorn

Alts still alive now who were around from when the Matrix reloaded:

Ampelas, Bendal Home, Demelain, Denul, Karosis, Korbas, Liosan, Omtose, Prazec Goul, Silchas Ruin, Spite, Tennes, Tulas Shorn.

Take myself out of that list, and that's 12 people who Silencer could be. Sigh...but I think I can fairly safely take the chatty Ampelas and Prazec Goul out of that list, leaving another ten to wade through...

Karosis, on 08 April 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

Alright, so I think it's either Denul or Silchas Ruin. Silchas' posting times don't really match up too well though.

Now the other thing I learned is that pre-Reload Mockra may have been an Essel too. In which case, I should probably try and find them as well - though perhaps that was Bent and they are now dead.

---

Good job by Khell here deducing Silencer. See, other townies who just went with alphabetical order? This is how it is done!

#376 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

Karosis, on 09 April 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

Holy Christ, Mockra's sole defining features are putting a space after typing an ellipsis, and spelling Ryll 'Rhyll'. Goddamn it, I am far too dedicated.

Karosis, on 09 April 2013 - 12:05 AM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 09 April 2013 - 12:03 AM, said:

Karosis, on 08 April 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

During the night you found The Immunity Idol. You cannot be voted off at Tribal Council (but must still vote).

Can I get a hint as to how I managed to win this idol? I figured I might as well announce on thread I was searching for it, as I had nothing to lose and perhaps that's how it worked! But I assume it wasn't that :p

Now to kill my teammates...

Ok, so Korabas near the bottom as that is Pran Chole/twelve if my notes are correct. Okaros is Sorrit/EM so also near the bottom. But who the hell did Silencer/Liosan become? No Aparal Forge around so he must still be alive...

No hints!

You must be the stingy PS mod. I would like to speak to the generous PS mod ^_^

Does such a thing exist?

Karosis, on 09 April 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

Tribal Council Vote List:

Fener
Anomandaris
Togg
Tulas Shorn
Gamelon
Iparth Erule
Okral Lom
Cast

Prazec Goul
Korbas
Omtose
Demelain
Barghast
Ampelas
Spite
Tennes
Bendal Home
Liosan
Okaros
Korabas
Silchas Ruin
Denul

That should be everyone!

Edit: Forgot Okral Lom.

Noted!

#377 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:53 AM

Liosan, on 09 April 2013 - 12:40 AM, said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

WHAT DOES THIS ALL EVEN MEAN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

Liosan, on 09 April 2013 - 12:40 AM, said:

That was rhetorical, btw.

Haha, ok then!

#378 User is offline   King Lear 

• Une belle quelquesomething sans merci
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:08 AM

Khell thinks single quote marks are apostrophes? Pish.

Wait, I was pre-reload Mockra!

Essles are going to win, aren't they? Oh well, I feel okay with them winning if my team doesn't ^_^

This post has been edited by King Lear: 09 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

*Men's Frights Activist*

#379 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

Liosan, on 09 April 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

Ugh, it's either Bendal Home or Gamelon, as I've lost track of Olar... and I don't know anyone else in my faction...... grrr... well, Silanah just lost an alt, and I have no clue who was old-Monok Ochem so... I'll put the two I know of at the bottom...

and it doesn't matter WHERE the teammate is first on the list right?

Or does the rest of the list even matter? I mean.. I'm putting it in order of preference for a lynch (in case the order of everyone else does matter), but I know that it only matters that the teammates vote. I'm a little confused, but all 22 are here:

Fener
Togg
Anomandaris
Iparth Erule
Cast
Denul
Okral Lom
Omtose
Okaros
Karosis
Spite
Tennes
Barghast
Ampelas
Demelain
Korbas
Silchas Ruin
Demelain
Tulas Shorn
Prazec Goul
Bendal Home
Gamelon

Edit: bolded my list

What matters is who the first person in the list on your team is. ie if Denul, Karosis and Tulas are on your team, Denul is the first so your vote goes to him.

Liosan, on 09 April 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

Oh ok! Thank you PS. Well, I feel bad about the teammates I didn't know about, since they're definitely above BH and Gamelon/Silanah... oh well.

GOOD THING IT'S JUST A GAME.

*gets shot*

wahahahaha ^_^

Ampelas, on 09 April 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Tulas Shorn
Silchas Ruin
Demelain
Liosan
Korbas
Omtose
Tennes
Denul
Karosis
Bendal Home
Prazec Goul
Spite
Barghast
Cast
Iparth Erule
Korabas
Okaros
Okral Lorn
Gamelon
Fener
Anomandaris
Togg
Ampelas

Noted

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 09 April 2013 - 01:26 AM

#380 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:25 AM

Tulas Shorn, on 09 April 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

-You know that the Esselmont #3 player is Denul/Aparal Forge/Liosan.

What do the 3 names mean? Denul and Liosan are both still in the game.... does that mean they are all #3 players? or has the current liosan gone through 3 name changes? I is confused.

It is the 3 alts/roles of the Esselmont #3 meta-role.

Tulas Shorn, on 09 April 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 09 April 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

Tulas Shorn, on 09 April 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

-You know that the Esselmont #3 player is Denul/Aparal Forge/Liosan.

What do the 3 names mean? Denul and Liosan are both still in the game.... does that mean they are all #3 players? or has the current liosan gone through 3 name changes? I is confused.

It is the 3 alts/roles of the Esselmont #3 meta-role.

does that factor in the matrix reload? Meaning does it include alts from before the reload? If it's the 3 alts of the esselmont meta how is it possible that Denul and Liosan are both in the game... can there be more than one #3? Sorry, i feel dense right now, but I am not understanding.

oh, I see

scratch out Liosan and add Kedeviss

Tulas Shorn, on 09 April 2013 - 01:32 AM, said:

Also... totally not cool that DKT and I have to choose a faction... Aren't our jobs hard enough as it is? ^_^

This from the guy who is now practically invincible? :p

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 09 April 2013 - 01:42 AM

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

8 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users